Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed (48616 Views)

Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station / Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor / The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Femich18(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
Right way to go

2 Likes

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by dust144(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
Lagos is almost a country of it own. Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by jaxxy(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
These train stations are not built to international standards despite money spent.
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Handsomebb: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
RuddyFusion:
Another showmanship
Check again in 12 months

Lol.....you mean to say e go don turn condem station.

The issue is not even in creating infrastructure we can't maintain it.
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by ChristianMuslim: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
Good Job boy.. Eko oni Baje

3 Likes

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Gboom: 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Commendable. Enugu may not have money like Lagos but I expect the current Enugu governor to commence work and return Enugu to the exact city all of us dream of.

Alex Otti of Abia state has started clear commendable projects to make Aba and Umahia a super city just like Umahi did in Ebonyi state. Enugu state use to be the pride of the east but currently losing its glory. No thanks to useless he goat Mahmud and Ugwuanyi exploiting Mba to become governor.

Now he is trying to recoup all the money he lost including recent tribunal judgement. Someone should beg him to start work in Enugu State. It's a pity all the roads are damaged. All we hear is plans without action.

Please help me beg Enugu governor to start project even if it's a shovel and trowel project. I still believe he has good intentions for Enugu state. They over exploited him
You have a good countenance unlike majority of your fellows that like berating any project that government do without proper evidence

5 Likes

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
If they will maintain it

1 Like

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by phorget(m): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
Afamed:
The Pandora fraud, aka Obi, the Gbajue, when he was a Gov in Anambra.

He signed similar agreement for monorail to be built at Onitsha, in 2010 till today, nothing has been seen when you go to Onitsha,not even a bag of cement.

The Gbajue, who could only moved Anambra IGr from N6b to N8b for a whole 8 years.
The born hypocrite suddenly knows how to attract investors without meeting them, but failed to attract single 1 for the whole 8 years he was in the office

Yet , the failure goes around deceiving his gullible followers with fake statistics

So how many did Ebola build while he was the governor?
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by lapintoz: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
And you think all these trash you wrote made sense. Keyboard warrior. Please tell us one achievement in your linage. One good thing that your ancestors can point at as a contribution to human development.

But NL commentator will be foaming for mouth as if they can manage a small household of 2 people.

Children born with hate.

Continue.

Wujio:
Noise. Break down Lagos and rebuild. Mainland Lagos has failed across all ramifications. From tragfic flow to housing to health care, to sanitation, to waste control, to wet lands management, to foods market, to foods provision, to security, to electioneerring handling, to quality of life, to water body management, to taxation funds use and management, Lagos has failed woefully across all facets of life. I'd rather be in Ogwashi Ukwu, Ogbomoso, illorin, than thrashy Lagos

The street rats would defend it not understanding what we elites see given its financial prowess. For a state raking in almost a trillion from taxes across every fifteen, months, it has failed to get any thing right. Whereas. Governance is easier with large pool of funds. Repair one sector and move to thr next and one by one, the entire system would be revamped, but no, Lagos has been sand-bagged and captured by elderly cultists eho see it as a thiefry tool.

Thats why the supporters of the ProEthnic groups would never understand when elites try to speak and direct light into the OPAQUENESS, that personifies Lagos as an entity. From its liquid monthly tax accruals to the access to Bond markets and Banking system to raise funds, Lagos sits on massive gold mine yet doesnt look like its potential

Tueh. I left that slum long ago. And to you Lekki dwellers, dobt try to persuade me, Taiwo in illorin is saner than the whole of Lagos municipal put together.

Lagos needs to be deep-dipped in the Atlantic ocean for cleansing and then revamped

Abuja is saner !

7 Likes

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Wujio: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
lapintoz:
And you think all these trash you wrote made sense. Keyboard warrior. Please tell us one achievement in your linage. One good thing that your ancestors can point at as a contribution to human development.

But NL commentator will be foaming for mouth as if they can manage a small household of 2 people.

Children born with hate.

Continue.

As usual bigoted rants. If i talk about my lineage. Your cultist gangs would gather to come steal from us. Stfu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Nyanabo(m): 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
How I wish rivers state can have a governance of continum.

2 Likes

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by FreeStuffsNG: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
salesbloo:
THE IKEJA TRAIN STATION OF THE RED LINE RAIL PROJECT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL9G3r8kABQ?si=3bGIH24VsMNj5xTu

Jubril A. Gawat
Awesome!! Lagos rising more and more!

2 Likes

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Calitoscassius(m): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
dealslip:

I think it is hypocritical to insult Lagos yet demand allocation from the FG. Without Lagos many states cannot even feed. To restructure Lagos, many people will have to relocate, that will be suicide for many people that are not indigenous to Lagos, many building will have to be demolished including those of non indigenous people and it will descend into a tribal war. What exactly do you want the governor to do. It's unfair to insult Lagos, Lagos is the dream of every hustle soldier in Nigeria. Lagos has helped Nigeria alot. Lagos provides over 50% of Nigeria's IGR. The hope of many Nigerians is to go to Lagos.
I agree with your sentiments on Lagos. However i would not live in Lagos, it is too polluted, filty, over populated, rough, congested and maybe expensive for me. Even also though I own a property in Lagos. I still wouldn't live in my own property, i let it out to people who can live in Lagos.
Yes! Lagos is everyone's Naigerian dream, there are also so many opportunities in Lagos. Lagos is like Hollywood or New York for Naigerians.

Lagos has made so many Naigerians dreams come through and still does.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Samykush: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2023
ElSudani:
Step by step, we will get there.
we are not getting anywhere biko
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Lastmankc(m): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Commendable. Enugu may not have money like Lagos but I expect the current Enugu governor to commence work and return Enugu to the exact city all of us dream of.

Alex Otti of Abia state has started clear commendable projects to make Aba and Umahia a super city just like Umahi did in Ebonyi state. Enugu state use to be the pride of the east but currently losing its glory. No thanks to useless he goat Mahmud and Ugwuanyi exploiting Mba to become governor.

Now he is trying to recoup all the money he lost including recent tribunal judgement. Someone should beg him to start work in Enugu State. It's a pity all the roads are damaged. All we hear is plans without action.

Please help me beg Enugu governor to start project even if it's a shovel and trowel project. I still believe he has good intentions for Enugu state. They over exploited him
The idiot will just be shouting tomorrow is here upadan.That was how the useless ugwuanyi was saying that Enugu state is in the hands of God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Tayorshd87: 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
dealslip:
Lagos State Abeg, wetin we do una for Lekki. Na only one road we get, no train station, no general hospital, no school except Ikota primary school and the bulk of your IGR even Nigeria's IGR is from there. God is watching una o

They believed u guys are rich already 😜

2 Likes

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by CursedOsuPigs: 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
RuddyFusion:
Another showmanship
Check again in 12 months

Bad belle

🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Calitoscassius(m): 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
Lastmankc:
The idiot will just be shouting tomorrow is here upadan.That was how the useless ugwuanyi was saying that Enugu state is in the hands of God.
Ugwuanyi was the worst governor in Enugu's history. The man is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by CursedOsuPigs: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wujio:
Noise. Break down Lagos and rebuild. Mainland Lagos has failed across all ramifications. From tragfic flow to housing to health care, to sanitation, to waste control, to wet lands management, to foods market, to foods provision, to security, to electioneerring handling, to quality of life, to water body management, to taxation funds use and management, Lagos has failed woefully across all facets of life. I'd rather be in Ogwashi Ukwu, Ogbomoso, illorin, than thrashy Lagos

The street rats would defend it not understanding what we elites see given its financial prowess. For a state raking in almost a trillion from taxes across every fifteen, months, it has failed to get any thing right. Whereas. Governance is easier with large pool of funds. Repair one sector and move to thr next and one by one, the entire system would be revamped, but no, Lagos has been sand-bagged and captured by elderly cultists eho see it as a thiefry tool.

Thats why the supporters of the ProEthnic groups would never understand when elites try to speak and direct light into the OPAQUENESS, that personifies Lagos as an entity. From its liquid monthly tax accruals to the access to Bond markets and Banking system to raise funds, Lagos sits on massive gold mine yet doesnt look like its potential

Tueh. I left that slum long ago. And to you Lekki dwellers, dobt try to persuade me, Taiwo in illorin is saner than the whole of Lagos municipal put together.

Lagos needs to be deep-dipped in the Atlantic ocean for cleansing and then revamped

Abuja is saner !

My friend, go back to Obeagu your village. We don't need you in Lagos.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Kog45(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wujio:

As usual bigoted rants. If i talk about my lineage. Your cultist gangs would gather to come steal from us. Stfu
Hmmm September 26th,2023 moniker…it’s well o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Wujio: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

My friend, go back to Obeagu your village. We don't need you in Lagos.

You're late. Left your glorious slum since over a decade
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
Lastmankc:
God bless you my brother
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Themanleshey: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wujio:

Joker. I was born and raised in Lagos, FYI. You think im igbo. Try another bigoted narrative

Dont even let us branch into igbo land as i can rightfully call the entire SE. a conquered entity and a worthless waste dump

If i were to scribble words about the SE,it would be atleast hundre times worse than ive written about Lagos in this thread.

Democracy and modern society is not cultist defense of some cultist elders who are nothing but tribal warlords with their backend governance stances that are different from ehats on stage. We will speak light into darkness. You cant stop us from speaking truth to darkness

Dey mumu yourself , the same youth that spoke light into Nigeria during Jonathan era , shouting change up and down , gullibly put the whole country in mess .

Now you wan dey start another nonsense move ba ? Well, for your information, na only you go run this ur race .

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Johel(m): 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
salesbloo:
THE IKEJA TRAIN STATION OF THE RED LINE RAIL PROJECT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL9G3r8kABQ?si=3bGIH24VsMNj5xTu

Jubril A. Gawat

Something wey Tinubu demons go still destroy, Nigeria lack maintenance...I give it just 24months
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Larryndelaw: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
RuddyFusion:
Another showmanship
Check again in 12 months
Nothing good ever comes out of your mouth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Chibuzoripob: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
angry Any train going to Agulu?
ElSudani:
Step by step, we will get there.

1 Like

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by ernesco0816517(m): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
This our white man for here never do visible project ,since e enter ,make God help us this time , Akwa ibomites don enter one chance.
Pastor Eno am referring to you,hit the ground running,mbok,make people no dey mock us again,as house girls/boys for abj n lag,
God bless you sir.

Lagos to the world 🌎.

2 Likes

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by ElSudani: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
Samykush:

we are not getting anywhere biko

Your own opinion.

2 Likes

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by skyp(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Overzealous YouTuber. Just wait and let them finish the work

1 Like

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by CursedOsuPigs: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wujio:

You're late. Left your glorious slum since over a decade

Exactly the reason why you should concentrate on you new paradise and leave our glorious slum. Abi na your glorious slum?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics / 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria / Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.