Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed (48622 Views)

Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station / Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor / The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by tonicyril: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wujio:

An ethnic street rat i mentioned. You're ignored
lost p!g grin
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Timothy89(m): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Your reply showed you are already living a cursed life after mining innocent skulls cheesy grin wink

you just mistaken me for the unfortunate cow that birthed a world class iiidiot like you
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by LZAA: 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
Afamed:
The Pandora fraud, aka Obi, the Gbajue, when he was a Gov in Anambra.

He signed similar agreement for monorail to be built at Onitsha, in 2010 till today, nothing has been seen when you go to Onitsha,not even a bag of cement.

The Gbajue, who could only moved Anambra IGr from N6b to N8b for a whole 8 years.
The born hypocrite suddenly knows how to attract investors without meeting them, but failed to attract single 1 for the whole 8 years he was in the office

Yet , the failure goes around deceiving his gullible followers with fake statistics
Stay on topic
Stop deviating 😄
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by eyinjuege: 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
I wont be surprsied if some daft ones will try to remove the rail tracks

1 Like

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by uuzba(m): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2023
eyinjuege:
I wont be surprised if some daft ones will try to remove the rail tracks
This is typically the problem.
Fixing infrastructure up and down without catering to the people.
The same people will go and rip up the infrastructure to sell.
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Alliswell248: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wujio:

An ethnic street rat i mentioned. You're ignored

Noise maker.....
One out of every four people in Lagos is chinedu.
You are obsessed about Lagos. Leave you refused.
Keep wasting your time chasing shadows.

1 Like

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Wujio: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
Alliswell248:

Noise maker.....
One out of every four people in Lagos is chinedu.
You are obsessed about Lagos. Leave you refused.
Keep wasting your time chasing shadows.

Im not igbo.never been to igbo land. Stop the bigotry. I spoke concerning Lagos without etnic colored sentiments.
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by boladez(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2023
wasuka14:
Go and break down onitsha first or you shut your smelling mouth odour here

The street rat , saka 419 maje has responded grin grin grin grin
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Tetraozonaitera: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
"We develop Lagos"
Bunch of dreamers.
They are more or less a pollution.

God bless Lagos, God bless every peace loving Nigerians.
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Rossikk(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
uuzba:

The best and most lasting way to ''cater to the people'' is to BUILD INFRASTRUCTURE so they can do business, employ people, and prosper.

This Lagos network will be shifting nearly a million passengers or more A DAY.

Getting them to their destinations in 5 minutes. 10 minutes. 20 minutes.

Journeys that used to last 3 or 4 hrs of frustration in traffic.

It's a huge transformation in the transport architecture of the city, and will work wonders for their economy in the years ahead.

What YOU should be doing is banging the doors of YOUR GOVERNOR to initiate similar projects in your state.

1 Like

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by berbs: 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
RuddyFusion:
Another showmanship
Check again in 12 months

😂😂😂
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by tollyboy5(m): 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
dealslip:

I think it is hypocritical to insult Lagos yet demand allocation from the FG. Without Lagos many states cannot even feed. To restructure Lagos, many people will have to relocate, that will be suicide for many people that are not indigenous to Lagos, many building will have to be demolished including those of non indigenous people and it will descend into a tribal war. What exactly do you want the governor to do. It's unfair to insult Lagos, Lagos is the dream of every hustle soldier in Nigeria. Lagos has helped Nigeria alot. Lagos provides over 50% of Nigeria's IGR. The hope of many Nigerians is to go to Lagos.
Wujio

This comment quoted is a good answer.
Once i started reading your comment, i just thought of the millions of people that would be sent back to their village if lagos goverment should forcefully restructure the state.
Just three or less building were destroyed at alaba and everywhere was noisy with people attacking lagos government for witch hunt.
I'm a native lagosian and i will not be affected, can you say that for your brothers living in lagos?

2 Likes

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by SonOfDSoil01: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wujio:

InDeed. Because of a mono rail line. Thats why you guys will almost never improve because you do not know ehat to place demand on. Rivers pioneered this move, we never praised her. It’s the governments job to create projects and not to be praised for it.
so where is rivers mono rail today? Lagos train is light rail and not mono, dumb idiot😂 you just all over the place capping nonsense, can you be proud enough to tell us your states? Let see the bullet train that is functional…oponu grin
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by tollyboy5(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
uuzba:

I thought the rail track were meant to be electric. Well since people selling close to rail way have been giving quit notice. Anyone found close to the rail track should be shot on sight.
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by tollyboy5(m): 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wujio:

InDeed. Because of a mono rail line. Thats why you guys will almost never improve because you do not know ehat to place demand on. Rivers pioneered this move, we never praised her. Its the governments job to create projects and not to be praised for it.
There is zero mono rail in rivers despite huge igr and huge allocation. But my state own is a light rail and red line rail. The blue line rail already operating along mile2 to marina is on electric tracks, the second phase of the blue line through the newly finished 10 lane badagry exp way to okokomaiko has begun.

Lagos did excellently well.
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Wujio: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
[url][/url]
tollyboy5:

There is zero mono rail in rivers despite huge igr and huge allocation. But my state own is a light rail and red line rail. The blue line rail already operating along mile2 to marina is on electric tracks, the second phase of the blue line through the newly finished 10 lane badagry exp way to okokomaiko has begun.

Lagos did excellently well.

Pioneered contractual basis. Whether e fail or not, i clearly said pioneered. Nothing special about monorail in lagos. The IGR caters for much more abeg. Anyways, that place ba their wahala. We dey bush for here
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Wujio: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
so where is rivers mono rail today? Lagos train is light rail and not mono, dumb idiot😂 you just all over the place capping nonsense, can you be proud enough to tell us your states? Let see the bullet train that is functional…oponu grin

You will be fine so tigbo..

And im not from Rivers state. Any other bigotry jabs ?
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Wujio: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2023
tollyboy5:

Wujio

This comment quoted is a good answer.
Once i started reading your comment, i just thought of the millions of people that would be sent back to their village if lagos goverment should forcefully restructure the state.
Just three or less building were destroyed at alaba and everywhere was noisy with people attacking lagos government for witch hunt.
I'm a native lagosian and i will not be affected, can you say that for your brothers living in lagos?

Lagos has never benefitted anyone. People work to earn their wage. Abeg rest

Prople doing okada in Osogbo are also making it. Lets hear word
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by SonOfDSoil01: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2023
Curious346:
Lagos is a failed state
just like your cursed region cheesy I can feel the pain in your comment, Pele smiley you can now take a dive into the lagoon…Erunko😂
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by SonOfDSoil01: 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wujio:

You will be fine so tigbo..

And im not from Rivers state. Any other bigotry jabs ?
be proud to tell us your cursed state grin so we can compare…Arindin
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by tollyboy5(m): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wujio:

Lagos has never benefitted anyone. People work to earn their wage. Abeg rest

Prople doing okada in Osogbo are also making it. Lets hear word
Why are people trooping to a state that does not benefit them?
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by SonOfDSoil01: 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2023
Lifestone:

You seems to have a lot of ego. I don't know if you've ever been to Taiwo Road Ilorin. That singular example has exposed you as a liar and all the grammar you wrote above are imaginary and bunch of lie.
I have been to Ilorin severally and know Taiwo Oke and Taiwo Isale, non of the two come close in any way to Ikoyi. Your lies stinks.
leave the idiot to be disgracing Is family online…the werey won Dey try sound intelligent, thinking he is talking to is group low lifers😂
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Wujio: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
tollyboy5:

Why are people trooping to a state that does not benefit them?

Who. Lagos i left ages o. Mtchew over rated slum. The average market woman in Bodija can putlll out 100k from the eallet in her wasteline almost at any given time. Over 50% of youths in Lagos can not raise 100k even if they give them four months to rwise it. That one na state or cage ? Mtchew. Omoluabi Oshi
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Wujio: 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
be proud to tell us your cursed state grin so we can compare…Arindin

You can begin by debate me intellectually lets take it from there. Btw, ive criticized my state governors since the past four administrations way more than any state. You think everyone plays bigtory like you entitites?
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Wujio: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
Oladipupo2234 Ladi Jawando ?
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by SonOfDSoil01: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
akpumping7720:

Now ask yourself, what is the population of people in Taiwo Ilorin compare to the population of people in a town called Igando in Lagos? Not to mention the population of people in ikotun, mushin, oshodi, iyana-iba before mentioning areas on the island.
don’t mind him, this are the same set of people that travel kilometres to Lagos with there families just to come and overstretch our infrastructure, the keep migrating in droves like their life depends on Lagos, after sometime here they will turn around and start capping nonsense like where they are coming from is any better, ask them to go back home and come and hear them cry like babies….Mofos
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by tollyboy5(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wujio:
[url][/url]

Pioneered contractual basis. Whether e fail or not, i clearly said pioneered. Nothing special about monorail in lagos. The IGR caters for much more abeg. Anyways, that place ba their wahala. We dey bush for here
It's special because it will take Lagos kind of wisdom for other state to replicate such feat. Dont give excuses for Niger delta state. They get huge allocation and lesser recurrent expenditure and population compared to Lagos.
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by joelbooks: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
dealslip:
Lagos State Abeg, wetin we do una for Lekki. Na only one road we get, no train station, no general hospital, no school except Ikota primary school and the bulk of your IGR even Nigeria's IGR is from there. God is watching una o

Purple line is coming to Lekki. Also the Lekki Road is being rebuilt from Epe with another coastal at Ajah axis
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by dealslip(f): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wujio:

Go and check on paper the amount Kagos earns as IGR over a 1-3 years period amd walk around and look if the state looks like the money

You see all those cities your leaders love in the West was built fron godly use of resources, something your leaders needs to learn

Even its pensions are treated worse than slum rats. Spits in Hausa
You forget Lagos has to part with a huge amount of that IGR otherwise other parts of Nigeria will starve. Lagos as tiny as it is has to accommodate and serve around 20 million people. You see why it is difficult to do many things in Lagos. With the current state of insecurities in North and East of Nigeria, the SW especially Lagos now has to cater for more people than it is expected to. Do you see why?
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by SonOfDSoil01: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wujio:

You can begin by debate me intellectually let’s take it from there. Btw, ive criticized my state governors since the past four administrations way more than any state. You think everyone plays bigtory like you entitites?
oga abeg face front, you don’t sound intelligent in anyway and pls be proud to mention your state let see the bullet train you have there.
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Wujio: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
tollyboy5:

It's special because it will take Lagos kind of wisdom for other state to replicate such feat. Dont give excuses for Niger delta state. They get huge allocation and lesser recurrent expenditure and population compared to Lagos.

Lolz. Rivers or Cross Rivers or

Btw, i rate Akwa ibom highly in terms of futuristic projects

Im done with you bigoted full

Ode. Alai ni ronu

Your govt declared 800 Trillion in just first half of the year and youre supporting mediocrity. Your lineage will remain perpertual slaves if you dont wake up

Oponu alai ni ronu

.im done with your dilapidated destiny. Find someone elses tine to waste. Mind you i rake in atleast 12-25k per day. Stay there and be wasting your time thinking youre doing me
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Mubiola360: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Why so bitter?

Did anyone force you to live in Lagos ?
Just be patient, there is plan mapped out for Lekki axis too. Step by step.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics / 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria / Arinta Waterfalls, Ekiti State.(pictures/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.