Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed (48629 Views)

Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station / Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor / The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Wujio: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
dealslip:

You forget Lagos has to part with a huge amount of that IGR otherwise other parts of Nigeria will starve. Lagos as tiny as it is has to accommodate and serve around 20 million people. You see why it is difficult to do many things in Lagos. With the current state of insecurities in North and East of Nigeria, the SW especially Lagos now has to cater for more people than it is expected to. Do you see why?

Im a macro economist

Lagos state has even emoloyed my mums immediate you ger brother to head a major umit under them i wont name

I went to say hello one day. I met over eighty people coming to collect benefits. This is just within a soace of 30 minutes meaning atleast 1,000-2,000 persons visit daily.

Lagos runs a dirty occultic system atleast 95% of its yoruba youths do not know how deep the rots is. Tinubu a product of occuktice development has ixed his warped ideologues into democracy that evwryone thinks whats Lagos state is practicing is democracy

For the economy of Lagos, it is far from what it should be. But omoluabi will never allow people seek ways to allow light oenetrate the soul of governance for more.improved governance

May i never defend my fathers house the way bigots who are nothig but slaclves defend lagos.
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by SonOfDSoil01: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
jaxxy:

check Google and see train stations.
why not show us with the one in anambala let’s compare, why Google when we have bullet train in Anambala grin
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by dealslip(f): 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
tollyboy5:

Wujio

This comment quoted is a good answer.
Once i started reading your comment, i just thought of the millions of people that would be sent back to their village if lagos goverment should forcefully restructure the state.
Just three or less building were destroyed at alaba and everywhere was noisy with people attacking lagos government for witch hunt.
I'm a native lagosian and i will not be affected, can you say that for your brothers living in lagos?
My brothers and I are Awori proper and still marry indigenous. No one can move us.

1 Like

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by tollyboy5(m): 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wujio:

Who. Lagos i left ages o. Mtchew over rated slum. The average market woman in Bodija can putlll out 100k from the eallet in her wasteline almost at any given time. Over 50% of youths in Lagos can not raise 100k even if they give them four months to rwise it. That one na state or cage ? Mtchew. Omoluabi Oshi
Your statement are full of lies and didn't answer my question. I dont need your personal reason for leaving lagos. My question is why are people still trooping to Lagos? making it difficult for natives to enjoy their hometown in peace?

Out of 20 lagosian you see only 1 or 2 will be a native.
And for the 100k lies, even iron condemn will gather that less than a month. Or do you think people are eating sand in lagos? or you think a plate of food as cheap as #200 in lagos for people not to have #100k lol.
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Wujio: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
Back to dealsip. Go thru local government areas close to almost all Lcdas in lagos, youths have been reduced to touts with governent officials using pronuses if settlement to ruin the lives of lagos boys

If you think i lie go to Onodu LCDA for example. Check the ones around Agege. 400-700 youths everyday smoking morning till night vecause theyre used as tools of governance for their locations

Lets do matths 100 lcds x 500 youths = 50,000 youths wasting their lieves away and people online hail them as saviors

If i were governor today. I will create massive maritime economy. Engage up to 100,000 from Badagry to Epe to Marina to Apapa round the entire waterbody create job

They should go and listen to Jimi Agbjaes manifesto and learn

Uoure all celebrating mediocroty. You will curse me now due to ethnic relations. When you grow okder and age you will reflect on this statement and see my wisdom

Lagos state is far from what it should be for the revenue it has. If not how come has Ekiti and Osun mauntained excellent and robust civilservice despite its low revenues. Although i know lagos is used as a ferry to send funds through bwckdoors to all Oodua states, for the revenue lagos state generates, its nothing but a pig sty, Lekki.inclusive
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Basher8583: 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
dealslip:
Lagos State Abeg, wetin we do una for Lekki. Na only one road we get, no train station, no general hospital, no school except Ikota primary school and the bulk of your IGR even Nigeria's IGR is from there. God is watching una o

Na you and your drug dealers dia dey produce the IGR?

I no understand
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by tollyboy5(m): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
dealslip:

My brothers and I are Awori proper and still marry indigenous. No one can move us.
I was not even referring to you, i was referring to Wujio. I'm ijebu Epe. My cousins are awori. Those of you that got married to natives really tried o! before i come acoss two ibile i go don jam like 50 non indigene first.
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by dealslip(f): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wujio:

Im a macro economist

Lagos state has even emoloyed my mums immediate you ger brother to head a major umit under them i wont name

I went to say hello one day. I met over eighty people coming to collect benefits. This is just within a soace of 30 minutes meaning atleast 1,000-2,000 persons visit daily.

Lagos runs a dirty occultic system atleast 95% of its yoruba youths do not know how deep the rots is. Tinubu a product of occuktice development has ixed his warped ideologues into democracy that evwryone thinks whats Lagos state is practicing is democracy

For the economy of Lagos, it is far from what it should be. But omoluabi will never allow people seek ways to allow light oenetrate the soul of governance for more.improved governance

May i never defend my fathers house the way bigots who are nothig but slaclves defend lagos.

You are not the only economist with family in the civil service. My late Mum retired at the pinnacle of her career in the civil service. Nigeria not only Lagos is deeply steeped in the occultic practice. Is Okija not in the East? Was it not an occultic group that controlled the governor of Anambra then
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Wujio: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
dealslip:

You are not the only economist with family in the civil service. My late Mum retired at the pinnacle of her career in the civil service. Nigeria not only Lagos is deeply steeped in the occultic practice. Is Okija not in the East? Was it not an occultic group that controlled the governor of Anambra then

Im.not.igbo

Lol

It wont enter. If Nigeria gives me permission to comb igbo land, i will retire. At times i see them as beyond redemption

Anyways you can all keep your beliefs im done with the thread
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by tollyboy5(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wujio:
Back to dealsip. Go thru local government areas close to almost all Lcdas in lagos, youths have been reduced to touts with governent officials using pronuses if settlement to ruin the lives of lagos boys

If you think i lie go to Onodu LCDA for example. Check the ones around Agege. 400-700 youths everyday smoking morning till night vecause theyre used as tools of governance for their locations

Lets do matths 100 lcds x 500 youths = 50,000 youths wasting their lieves away and people online hail them as saviors

If i were governor today. I will create massive maritime economy. Engage up to 100,000
Trust me, if you were a governor today you'll do nothing. Those youth scattered everywhere in lagos are not indigene. They're part of the troopers.
Should we block all lagos state borders?
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by dealslip(f): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2023
Basher8583:

I no understand
At least the figures are there
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by tollyboy5(m): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wujio:

Lolz. Rivers or Cross Rivers or

Btw, i rate Akwa ibom highly in terms of futuristic projects

Im done with you bigoted full

Ode. Alai ni ronu

Your govt declared 800 Trillion in just first half of the year and youre supporting mediocrity. Your lineage will remain perpertual slaves if you dont wake up

Oponu alai ni ronu

.im done with your dilapidated destiny. Find someone elses tine to waste. Mind you i rake in atleast 12-25k per day. Stay there and be wasting your time thinking youre doing me
grin I don't know why you're angry with lagos indigene. If your brothers from wherever are not having it cool in lagos state is not the fault of the natives. Be it, ekiti, osun, ogun or ondo.
They have their governors, they should press more button to their state. As for lagos if we decide to share the igr amongs ourselves then its not your ancestors business then.
We decide what we want here and if you're not satisfied you pick your family members and get lost!
Last time i check we're still leading in every aspect and our son the formal governor is your ruler. A lot of Lagos natives getting federal appointment grin you can continue earning your 12k lol
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by SonOfDSoil01: 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wujio:
[url][/url]

Pioneered contractual basis. Whether e fail or not, i clearly said pioneered. Nothing special about monorail in lagos. The IGR caters for much more abeg. Anyways, that place ba their wahala. We dey bush for here
idiot u better go and educate your self, Lagos state pioneered the rail transport and commissioned it as a sub national and being the first in west Africa, you better verify before you come online to disgrace yourself grin
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by SonOfDSoil01: 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
tollyboy5:

It's special because it will take Lagos kind of wisdom for other state to replicate such feat. Dont give excuses for Niger delta state. They get huge allocation and lesser recurrent expenditure and population compared to Lagos.
that guy is not intelligent, don’t waste your time educating him, you can hear the fool saying train transport is not special, for a mega city like Lagos with hours of man power lost in traffic? That should tell you the level of is intelligence.

1 Like

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by joelbooks: 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
Basher8583:

I no understand
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by salesbloo: 12:56am On Sep 29, 2023
Wujio:

They will fight you and refuse to agree that compared with its revenues, Lagos is a failed state

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by God2man2again(m): 4:02am On Sep 29, 2023
Lagos is rising.

Take it or leave it.

I saw another new overhead bridge today under construction.

New things are springing up.

Lagos is rising.

Take it or leave it.
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Nolevel666: 5:46am On Sep 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
There's a lot of I TOO KNOW people like you all over nairaland crying bitterly about Lagos state while your state of origin is nothing to write home about.

This thread is about a railway station in Lagos, but look at the kind of bitter comments that have nothing to do with the threads you choose to support blindly because of your hate for Lagos.

In Nigeria as a whole, is it by this time we should be celebrating an ordinary metro station ?
Couldn’t our country have done better before this time?

I’m not interested in your state
Sorry.
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Kay25(m): 6:12am On Sep 29, 2023
[quote author=RuddyFusion post=126074463]Another showmanship
Check again in 12 months [/quote
Haters of good things that's why ur region will never be better.. shameless human by the way come back 12 montj it will still be there
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by akpumping7720(m): 6:12am On Sep 29, 2023
Wujio:

Shut up. Is Lagos the only populated.city. Go check other populous cities with good Revenues and compare the lviing conditions with Lagos. Atole Oshi
Your papa no go die well. Now let's deal with facts; aside from Kano, mention other states that has more population than Lagos state. Werey atole.
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by akpumping7720(m): 6:15am On Sep 29, 2023
Nolevel666:

In Nigeria as a whole, is it by this time we should be celebrating an ordinary metro station ?

Sorry.
And what achievements can we celebrate in your state of origin? Biko start listing them.
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by akpumping7720(m): 6:18am On Sep 29, 2023
bodeyX:

It's either u are m@d or are just being deciteful. How can u compare Taiwo in Ilorin with Lagos ? Ṣé ayé ò máa ṣe ẹ́ ṣá ??!!!!
Person wey madness and frustration wan kill.
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Ikaeniyan0: 6:26am On Sep 29, 2023
Nolevel666:

Sorry.
Even in the USA, people in a city in Florida or California were celebrating the launch of a metro line. Celebrating things is normal in Yoruba land..I don't know how celebrating anything is affecting your life negatively.

I'm not interested in your state too
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Nolevel666: 7:11am On Sep 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Even in the USA, people in a city in Florida or California were celebrating the launch of a metro line. Celebrating things is normal in Yoruba land..I don't know how celebrating anything is affecting your life negatively.

I'm not interested in your state too

Mediocrity is your food

Just accept it
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Ikaeniyan0: 7:13am On Sep 29, 2023
Nolevel666:

Mediocrity is your food

Just accept it

The joke is on you

There's nothing wrong celebrating a metro line. Lagos is not the first to celebrate it neither will it be the last
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by ba7man(m): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2023
Wujio:

Joker. I was born and raised in Lagos, FYI. You think im igbo. Try another bigoted narrative

Dont even let us branch into igbo land as i can rightfully call the entire SE. a conquered entity and a worthless waste dump

If i were to scribble words about the SE,it would be atleast hundre times worse than ive written about Lagos in this thread.

Democracy and modern society is not cultist defense of some cultist elders who are nothing but tribal warlords with their backend governance stances that are different from ehats on stage. We will speak light into darkness. You cant stop us from speaking truth to darkness
Abeg carry your negativity go one side make we read better comments.

I doubt anyone here is the source of your frustration so why are you crying all over the thread
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Wujio: 8:15am On Sep 29, 2023
ba7man:
Abeg carry your negativity go one side make we read better comments.

I doubt anyone here is the source of your frustration so why are you crying all over the thread

Ignored. Its Morning you should be working
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by membranus: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2023
Wujio:

The bigted soldiers have arrived. Show me a single line of bitterness in the text you read. Loser who doesnt know what he deserves.

Your post is full of envious bitterness from top to bottom.

Better to advice your home state governor to initiate and complete good projects one by one with the state resources he has in his hands. If he does that, your people will have no need to run from your backwater state to Lagos and Abuja.

Lagos is doing well by all econometric measures in respect to projects implementation.

Face your own state.
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Khyrvxjzy: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2023
dealslip:
Lagos State Abeg, wetin we do una for Lekki. Na only one road we get, no train station, no general hospital, no school except Ikota primary school and the bulk of your IGR even Nigeria's IGR is from there. God is watching una o

lagos assembly want it to get to d refinery

so chill
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by membranus: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2023
Wujio:

Ignored. Its Morning you should be working

Ironically this advice belongs to you. Find something to do with your time, and carry your foolish jealousy elsewhere.
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Wujio: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2023
membranus:

Your post is full of envious bitterness from top to bottom.

Better to advice your home state governor to initiate and complete good projects one by one with the state resources he has in his hands. If he does that, your people will have no need to run from your backwater state to Lagos and Abuja.

Lagos is doing well by all econometric measures in respect to projects implementation.

Face your own state.

Guilt tripping. Africans. Its morning lets work abeg. Gino girl criticize they say she is supposed to talk, i do my talking they call it bitterness

Lets work plz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics / 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria / Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.