Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? (1993 Views)

Supreme Court: Popular Obidient Reveals True Identity After Judgement (Picture) / Shell Agrees To Pay Ogoni People ₦45bn Compensation 11 Years After Judgement / Oyetola And Adeleke Wikipedia Page Take New Look Few Minutes After Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by wunmi590(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
Goodday my dear learned people,

I used to hear this alot, may be because I've not been privileged to attend high case that would warrant a judge to break their pen after judgement..

As the topic, I know we have lawyers here and this will always be an eye opener for the new upcoming lawyers to understand the reasons behind this...

Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by wunmi590(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2023

Oya make unah cone help us ooo

nlfpmod
Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by Taylor92: 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
Useless Nigerian judges

Highest bidder judges

If they like they should break their penis after judgment

E concern them

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by Dubetex96(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nigeria judiciary is nothing to write home about

justice goes for the highest bidder

breaking pen or not still doesn't change the fact that Nig judges are fantastically corrupt.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by jahsharon: 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:
Useless Nigerian judges

Highest bidder judges

E concern them

Tell us about your biological father who is not useless. What are his life achievements?

If you go and concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by budaatum: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
Do they? In India perhaps, or those who get free pens from Mont Blanc or Bic.

https://bnblegal.com/article/why-do-judges-break-pen-nib-after-awarding-death-sentence-capital-punishment-in-india

Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by Taylor92: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
jahsharon:

Tell us about your biological father who is not useless. What are his life achievements?

If you go and concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you

Be making noise with your stolen phone

Rice looters

You go soon kaput

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by Chochovini: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
I think there is something ominiuos about these law people. Cult or something.

Otherwise, why are Lawyers always buried faced down? Can anyone in the House shed more light on that?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by Chochovini: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:

Be making noise with your stolen phone

Rice looters

You go soon kaput
. Lols. NLanders are quite funny. How did you know the phone he or she is using was a stolen one?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by Donaldoni: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
Pained pig........ everywhere angry
Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by Vickym1(f): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
So that they'll not use it to write another lie again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by wunmi590(m): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
Chochovini:

Otherwise, [b]why are Lawyers always buried faced down? [/b]Can anyone in the House shed more light on that?

This is another angle people should learn from...
Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by Chochovini: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
wunmi590:

This is another angle people should learn from...
. You are right but you see, when I first joined NL. It was so educative and instructive.

But as times goes by, the forum was infested with some new set of members that aproaches any topic with sarcasm.

Therefore, topics that were meant to educate readers were treated with nagative perspectives and the purpose would be defeated. Hence, I don‘t present or treat any topic here just to ganer some likes & shares that does not put any food on my table.
I only comments and read comments.
Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by carterguccy(m): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:
Useless Nigerian judges

Highest bidder judges

E concern them

Can you for once stop exhibiting your hateful behavior on Social media??

Why are you so bitter You find one way or the other to show how toxic you are on every topic!

Stop wailing guy, your blood go dry and you know your parents can't avoid to get you a pinch of Blood grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by OlujobaSamuel: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
I think it's usually in cases of capital punishment, that is death sentence and maybe life imprisonment.
The judge is sober for taking the life of the individual, and he is not wishing to make similar ruling again, so the pen used in writing that judgement is broken, this ending the life of the pen as it was the pen that put an end to someone's life also

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by Raf4: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2023
jahsharon:

He inherited the complaint and unreasonable arguments traits from his biological p@p@. That one too would stay in a pool shop from morning till night to argue, complain and condemn every other person. Just give him sticks of cigarette and bottle of ogogoro.
Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by adekolaelect(m): 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:
Useless Nigerian judges

Highest bidder judges

E concern them
You don't know and you set Yan rubbish.
Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by Broveens42(m): 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:
I think it's usually in cases of capital punishment, that is death sentence and maybe life imprisonment.
The judge is sober for taking the life of the individual, and he is not wishing to make similar ruling again, so the pen used in writing that judgement is broken, this ending the life of the pen as it was the pen that put an end to someone's life also

Safe to say, there's no difference between your submission and man made religion;
"...he broke the bread and gave it to his disciples saying, this is my body which is given up for you..."
Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by salih74(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
jahsharon:

Leave the idiot good for nothing son of hate and perdition peddling hate on every thread cos he has no value and nothing todo.
Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by wunmi590(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
Chochovini:
. You are right but you see, when I first joined NL. It was so educative and instructive.

But as times goes by, the forum was infested with some new set of members that aproaches any topic with sarcasm.

Therefore, topics that were meant to educate readers were treated with nagative perspectives and the purpose would be defeated. Hence, I don‘t present or treat any topic here just to ganer some likes & shares that does not put any food on my table.
I only comments and read comments.

You are not far from the truth,

I was introduced to NL, when landed my first job with FCMB after graduation, that was like 13years ago.

I saw my boss who was assistant manager (AM) as at then talking about getting a link from NL to move to another company...

Immediately I heard about it, I quickly moved yo my system and search for NL and boom, that was how I got to know this forum, and it was really great then because you will surely get your answer to any question and you will learn more....

Do you know that when I finally left FCMB, my next job was multichoice, I got it from this same NL, that's why out of all social media, NL is my number one, is just like my daily food...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by Chochovini: 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
wunmi590:

You are not far from the truth,

I was introduced to NL, when landed my first job with FCMB after graduation, that was like 13years ago.

I saw my boss who was assistant manager (AM) as at then talking about getting a link from NL to move to another company...

Immediately I heard about it, I quickly moved yo my system and search for NL and boom, that was how I got to know this forum, and it was really great then because you will surely get your answer to any question and you will learn more....

Do you know that when I finally left FCMB, my next job was multichoice, I got it from this same NL, that's why out of all social media, NL is my number one, is just like my daily food...

. Wow! Now, that sounded great. Congrat guy. That means, you owe Seun a chilled bottle of whatever he drinks. He‘s doing a great job here.

NL is a place to be anyday. So interractive.
Before joining NL, I was an active member of .com. But when I discovered NL, I quitted because, there‘s no need for better when BEST is possible.
But again like I said earlier, NL of today has been prolifriated by some shallow thinkers who would just insult you just for airing your view on a topic especially, if it does not tally with their perpsctive. Can you beat that?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by Georgekyrian(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
Do they bury lawyers face down)
Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by JagabanB: 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
Dubetex96:
Nigeria judiciary is nothing to write home about

justice goes for the highest bidder

breaking pen or not still doesn't change the fact that Nig judges are fantastically corrupt.
Justice went to the highest bidder in the person of Peter Obi twice some years ago.
He even said it on TV severally.
Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by JagabanB: 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
Chochovini:

Otherwise, why are Lawyers always buried faced down? Can anyone in the House shed more light on that?
How many lawyers have u seen buried face down?
Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by mycar: 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
JagabanB:

Justice went to the highest bidder in the person of Peter Obi twice some years ago.
Whose TV, I challenge you to post the link to this your liar.
don't bother replying me if you don't have the video of him saying that he bribed the judges
Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by JagabanB: 11:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
mycar:

Whose TV, I challenge you to post the link to this your liar.
don't bother replying me if you don't have the video of him saying that he bribed the judges
He said it at the NBA conference where u guys were making fun of Shettima, I don't need to send u a link, a simple google search will do.
I just gave u d perfect description.
Arise TV aired it.
I won't be surprised u are not even just following the herd.
Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:19am On Sep 29, 2023
The pen 🖋️ is believed to be stained with blood, and again once death sentence is signed the judgement can never be reviewed or revoked hence the breaking of the 🖊️.I stand to be corrected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by Luckysbab: 1:12am On Sep 29, 2023
carterguccy:

Can you for once stop exhibiting your hateful behavior on Social media??

Why are you so bitter You find one way or the other to show how toxic you are on every topic!

Stop wailing guy, your blood go dry and you know your parents can't avoid to get you a pinch of Blood grin

The idiot does it for the likes obviously.
Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by benjyyyyy07: 1:55am On Sep 29, 2023
Chochovini:
. Lols. NLanders are quite funny. How did you know the phone he or she is using was a stolen one?

Guess they’re both gang members. He share the loot
Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by Dubetex96(m): 5:41am On Sep 29, 2023
JagabanB:

Did i mention Obi BTW why must Obi always be on your lips . what about the common man in the streets who are deprived of justice

1 Like

Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by Nahunger(m): 5:45am On Sep 29, 2023
grin

Because they are angry that the defendant wasted their time and sapa almost catch them 🥹
Re: Why Do Judges Break Their Pen After Judgement? by Nahunger(m): 5:48am On Sep 29, 2023
jahsharon:

Are you a corrupt judge 🥹🥹😂😂😂
Why the thing pain you reach this level sotey you dey drag the guy innocent father??

You are a typical example of the ROT he is talking about, HATERS OF TRUTH OR DIVERGENT OPINIONS...

This world is not my home but am definitely sure it is yours 😏

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Special Report: The Asaba Memorial Project / The Cpc Campaign Rally In Kaduna - Live Images / Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.