Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,716 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. (6785 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / The Divinity Of Man / Deities In Igbo Spirituality: The Nature And Divinity Of Ekwensu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by OgaNightmare(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2023
achorladey:

The same disfellowshipping they say originate from paganism is the same doctrine they are using to restore true christianity grin grin grin

The same disfellowshipping they say the Catholic and other churches used in terrorising others is what they use now to restore true worship grin grin grin

If only the active members read their past publications.

I'll say this again and again. It was not apostates that woke me up. It was JW publications. I remember my dad had a bunch of them going back to the 70's.
I remember seeing somethings that were absurd but during that time I'll just dismiss as old light. But I came to realize that if Jehovah has been using them as his mouth piece since their inception and they've always been guided by his spirit then they'll have to take responsibility for any single blunder.

Sand2022 come and see another flip-flop
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by OgaNightmare(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2023
[quote author=achorladey post=126530908]

The same disfellowshipping they say originate from paganism is the same doctrine they are using to restore true christianity grin grin grin

The same disfellowshipping they say the Catholic and other churches used in terrorising others is what they use now to restore true worship grin grin grin

If only the active members read their past publications.

I'll say this again and again. It was not apostates that woke me up. It was JW publications. I remember my dad had a bunch of them going back to the 70's.
I remember seeing somethings that were absurd but during that time I'll just dismiss as old light. But I came to realize that if Jehovah has been using them as his mouth piece since their inception and they've always been guided by his spirit then they'll have to take responsibility for any single blunder.

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by OgaNightmare(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
achorladey:

They restored it with more lies and manipulations of the scripture to advance their agenda of being the only religious organization practising true worship grin grin grin

They are very much part of what they call Babylon the great. grin grin grin

Should you be disturbed by continually changing religious teachings? The Awake! answers "Yes":

-- g70 4/22 p. 8 Changes That Disturb People [b]"Yes, millions of persons have been shocked to learn that things they were taught as being vital for salvation are now considered by their church to be wrong. Have you, too, felt discouragement or even despair because of what is happening in your church? A businessman in Colombia expressed the effect the changes have had on many."Tell me," he asked, "how can I have confidence in anything? How can I believe in the Bible, in God, or have faith? Just ten years ago we Catholics had the absolute truth, we put all our faith in this. Now the pope and our priests are telling us this is not the way to believe any more, but we are to believe 'new things.' How do I know the 'new things' will be the truth in five years?"[/b]

They criticised the Catholic Church for changing doctrines but also do the same thing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by OgaNightmare(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
1975: They change your personality w75 9/1 p. 519 Insight on the News

[/b] Following a transplant, one mild-tempered man became aggressive like the donor. The problem may be largely or wholly mental. But it is of interest, at least, that the Bible links the kidneys closely with human emotions.[b]

When they were threatening their members that ORGAN TRANSPLANT is dangerous 🤣

Courz

2 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by OgaNightmare(m): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2023
[/b]"Vaccination never prevented anything and never will, and is the most barbarous practice...We are in the last days; and the devil is slowly losing his hold, making a strenuous effort meanwhile to do all the damage he can, and to his credit can such evils be placed. ... Use your rights as American citizens to forever abolish the devilish practice of vaccinations." Golden Age 1921 Oct 12 p.17[b]

[/b]"Thinking people would rather have smallpox than vaccination, because the latter sows the seed of syphilis, cancers, escema, erysipelas, scrofula, consumption, even leprosy and many other loathsome affections. Hence the practice of vaccination is a crime, an outrage and a delusion." Golden Age 1929 May 1 p.502[b]

Just imagine the number of lives lost during this particular era by listening and accepting direction from Jehovah's organization.

Courz this people are cold-blooded murderers

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2023
[quote author=OgaNightmare post=126532107][/quote]

Their subjects here will have us believe we are lawless. grin grin grin grin.

They simply don't know when they are dealing with apostates. When they see apostates materials they don't know grin grin

They want others to cut them off some slack about their numerous lies and manipulations of the scripture over the years and yet they don't want to do the same they accuse of lies and manipulations.
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2023
Those who are serious about religion should think that the one they’ve chosen is acceptable to God and Jesus. Otherwise, why would they be involved in it?

Jesus Christ didn’t agree with the view that there are many religions, many roads, all leading to salvation. Rather, he said: “Narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are the ones finding it.” (Matthew 7:14) Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that they’ve found that road. Otherwise, they’d look for another religion.

The one called MaxInDHouse that loves to peddle madness and insanities alongside cornelboy and Aemmyjah will have us believe those who decided to leave that religious organization are lawless grin grin grin grin

The question started with......

Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe That They Have the One True Religion?

When they are responding they didn't even answer yes or no they stated......

Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that they’ve found that road.

When a Jehovah’s witness now say or think ......

think that the one(Jehovah’s witnesses) they’ve chosen and associated with is not acceptable to God and Jesus.

What are they expected to do.....

why would they be involved in it?

And by extension........

they’d look for another religion.

Yet their GODS and their subjects here on nairaland will have us believe you are lawless to look for another religion apart from theirs grin grin grin grin

They simply cannot apply the standards they set for others to themselves grin grin grin. The similarities are too clear...

So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

Cc Emusan, Oteneaaron, Courz, OgaNightmare

2 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by OgaNightmare(m): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2023
Courz

Archoladey

Otennaron

Emusan

I think you guys will like this story.One of my favorite JW moments is when a demon disguised as pastor Russell to seduce a woman.

[/b] January 1, 1911 issue of ZION'S WATCH TOWER[b]

[/b]"Brother Nicholson, of the Australian Branch, writes us of an astounding circumstance. One of the Australian Brethren has a wife who is neither for nor against the Truth, and who professes no sympathy for Spiritism. Quite recently the Brother, returning to his home, had a harrowing tale related by his wife. She declared that Brother Russell had appeared to her. (Possibly she had seen his photograph). She declared that he made improper proposals, to which she yielded.[b]

[/b]At such a distance it is easy enough to prove an alibi -- to prove that the Editor was not there. But suppose the materialization in all of its particulars had transpired in Brooklyn, or in the Bethel home, or in any of the various cities which the Editor visits in the preaching of the gospel, or in a Pullman sleeping car, in which he frequently travels -- it is easily seen than an alibi might be very difficult to prove in such cases. And what would be true in this respect of the Editor might be true in some respects of many of the Pilgrim brethren; yea, true of all of the Lord's people everywhere.[b]

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by OgaNightmare(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2023
achorladey:
Those who are serious about religion should think that the one they’ve chosen is acceptable to God and Jesus. Otherwise, why would they be involved in it?

Jesus Christ didn’t agree with the view that there are many religions, many roads, all leading to salvation. Rather, he said: “Narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are the ones finding it.” (Matthew 7:14) Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that they’ve found that road. Otherwise, they’d look for another religion.

The one called MaxInDHouse that loves to peddle madness and insanities alongside cornelboy and Aemmyjah will have us believe those who decided to leave that religious organization are lawless grin grin grin grin

And by extension........

Yet their GODS and their subjects here on nairaland will have us believe you are lawless to look for another religion apart from theirs grin grin grin grin

They simply cannot apply the standards they set for others to themselves grin grin grin. The similarities is too clear...

So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

Very confused people 😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Courz: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2023
OgaNightmare:
1975: They change your personality w75 9/1 p. 519 Insight on the News

[/b] Following a transplant, one mild-tempered man became aggressive like the donor. The problem may be largely or wholly mental. But it is of interest, at least, that the Bible links the kidneys closely with human emotions.[b]

When they were threatening their members that ORGAN TRANSPLANT is dangerous 🤣

Courz

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can you see the danger of following the words of Man?

Now, what are they going to do about the JWs that took this junk seriously and died because they refused Organ Transplants? 🙁🙁🙁

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Courz: 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2023
OgaNightmare:
Courz

Archoladey

Otennaron

Emusan

I think you guys will like this story.One of my favorite JW moments is when a demon disguised as pastor Russell to seduce a woman.

[/b] January 1, 1911 issue of ZION'S WATCH TOWER[b]

[/b]"Brother Nicholson, of the Australian Branch, writes us of an astounding circumstance. One of the Australian Brethren has a wife who is neither for nor against the Truth, and who professes no sympathy for Spiritism. Quite recently the Brother, returning to his home, had a harrowing tale related by his wife. She declared that Brother Russell had appeared to her. (Possibly she had seen his photograph). She declared that he made improper proposals, to which she yielded.[b]

[/b]At such a distance it is easy enough to prove an alibi -- to prove that the Editor was not there. But suppose the materialization in all of its particulars had transpired in Brooklyn, or in the Bethel home, or in any of the various cities which the Editor visits in the preaching of the gospel, or in a Pullman sleeping car, in which he frequently travels -- it is easily seen than an alibi might be very difficult to prove in such cases. And what would be true in this respect of the Editor might be true in some respects of many of the Pilgrim brethren; yea, true of all of the Lord's people everywhere.[b]

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And this is the kind of Man that is the founder of Jehovah's witnesses, the One True religion. 🙁🙁🙁

Charles Taze Russell being a Womaniser was caught pants down with someone's wife and the woman confessed and all he could say was that a Demon impersonated him. Chai! Jehovah's witnesses are stupid! 🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

If a JW Man was caught doing this, he will be disfellowshipped immediately. But because this is their founder, nothing was done to him. They allowed him to do as he liked. And Mumu JWs take this Cult seriously. 🙁🙁🙁

2 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Courz: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2023
achorladey:

And by extension........

They simply cannot apply the standards they set for others to themselves grin grin grin. The similarities are too clear...

Na their usual way of answering questions. Just like Mad MaxInDHouse and his miscreants here. Ask them a question that requires a straightforward answer, they will be dancing about and twisting words up and down. They learnt from their Masters Watchtower.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Is Heaven Possible For Those Without Jesus Christ? / Ashamed Of Your Traditional Name Based On Religious Beliefs / Do Dead People Truly Appear To The Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.