Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,505 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. (6778 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / The Divinity Of Man / Deities In Igbo Spirituality: The Nature And Divinity Of Ekwensu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus WAS CORRECTING them just as he did when he was here in the flesh and don't forget that most of the things he taught them face to face they missed that's why he had to repeat it over and over until they're able to grasp it.

So it's the same Jesus o {Hebrews 13:8} he will never ever condemn his willing students as long as they're ready to welcome correction! smiley

Liar and manipulator peddling insanities......

When Russell taught his followers to revere pyramid of Giza in Egypt, was that also a teaching gotten from Christendom? When they arrived at the end of the world in 1914, and 1925 was that also a false teaching gotten from Christendom that Jesus wants to purge out? When Russell was called the Faithful and Discreet slave, was that also gotten from Christendom? Lest I forgot, which Christendom church ever taught that Holy Spirit manifested in the personality of The Father and the Son? Were they not rather teaching God the Holy Spirit?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jesus was cleansing and correcting them to cook more lies and manipulations long after 1919grin grin grin grin
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Sand2022: 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus WAS CORRECTING them just as he did when he was here in the flesh and don't forget that most of the things he taught them face to face they missed that's why he had to repeat it over and over until they're able to grasp it.

So it's the same Jesus o {Hebrews 13:8} he will never ever condemn his willing students as long as they're ready to welcome correction! smiley

Lol. He didn't even try answering the questions.

Leave Jesus out of this. He didn't give you your errors. Jesus obviously can't be behind flip-flops, can he? When you move from doctrine A to doctrine B, and latter returned back to doctrine A again, does that sound like what Jesus would do? Or Jesus told you to formulate a doctrine to worship pyramid of Giza? Be careful bros.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ their church founders just want to start their own businesses so after they have fully established their own they will begin doing padipadi with their former religion.

That's what Charles Taze Russell never did he left those religions and cut all ties with them! smiley
Apparently ✅
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MightySparrow: 12:13am On Sep 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Charles and his colleagues were making research regarding what is wrong with Christendom churches so everything they believe back then is exactly what they all got from Christendom churches until[b] Jesus returned in the year 1914 to correct them and gradually God's people were totally freed from all the LIES[/b] of Christendom Churches! John 8:32

Today God's organization has grown past all the nonsense and Ingredients they got from Christendom churches that's why the true God began calling us by another group name:
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 65:15 smiley

Hahahahaha. I once told here on Nairaland, how C. T. Russell was charged to court with excerpts on court proceedings about scriptural fraud. Now you are confirming it that C T. Russell was a liar and taught you lies.
By your next generation, 'new lights' would have taken away most things you believe now. The future GB will do away with your cherished lies of now. grin Yọur Awake used to be more voluminous and informative. Now it is just like no information again.

You no longer believe certain things and those are kept within your selves. I see.

C. T. Russell is no longer relevant to your organization. I laugh in JW's paradise's language.

Delusion pro max.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MightySparrow: 12:28am On Sep 29, 2023
Sand2022:

Leave Jesus out of this. He didn't give you your errors. Jesus obviously can't be behind flip-flops, can he? When you move from doctrine A to doctrine B, and latter returned back to doctrine A again, does that sound like what Jesus would do? Or Jesus told you to formulate a doctrine to worship pyramid of Giza? Be careful bros.

This people live in delusion.
They use million of dollars donated by their simps for booze and propagation of lies as their GB have brain waves catches 'New Lights ' grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MightySparrow: 12:32am On Sep 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Which holy spirit misguided C.T. Russell and his colleagues? That must be different from the Holy Spirit that worked with Isaiah, Moses, Zephaniah, Paul and the rest. grin

3 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MightySparrow: 12:35am On Sep 29, 2023
achorladey:

Liar and manipulator peddling insanities......

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jesus was cleansing and correcting them to cook more lies and manipulations long after 1919grin grin grin grin

You see delusion pro max.?

Truth does not have any second version; it is the last bus stop of all search and research.

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 6:55am On Sep 29, 2023
cornelboy:

Apparently ✅

The ties that binds says watchtower too na for business grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 6:58am On Sep 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ their church founders just want to start their own businesses so after they have fully established their own they will begin doing padipadi with their former religion.

That's what Charles Taze Russell never did he left those religions and cut all ties with them! smiley

Russell learn work from others and others learn from Russell as to the bold grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2023
Sand2022:

You need to go back and STUDY how the disciples fumbled countless times over and over again until they were able to master Jesus' teachings.

We are talking about a perfect teacher and his imperfect students so if a perfect teacher say anything his imperfect students may stumble many times over their teachers teachings.

That's exactly what happened to the Bible students in the 20th century! smiley
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 9:20am On Sep 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You need to go back and STUDY how the disciples fumbled countless times over and over again until they were able to master Jesus' teachings.

We are talking about a perfect teacher and his imperfect students so if a perfect teacher say anything his imperfect students may stumble many times over their teachers teachings.

What is making the disciples stumble perfect teachings from Jesus right?

What is making your GODS and you their subject stumble, imperfect teachings from Jesus Christ right?
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2023
In the first century apostate Jews known as Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis were always following Jesus everywhere he goes because his teachings is really really disturbing their wicked hearts.
But at the same time honest hearted ones in their midst like Nicodemus went looking for Jesus to learn from him.
So when apostates are following JWs up and down today it's because their hearts are troubled as they know fully well that only this organization has what it takes to melt hearts! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by ANormalHuman: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Young man don't make yourself sound more awkward than they paint you.

By the way, where exactly did the disciples fumble over Jesus' teachings?
Cos last I remember, they were trying to explain a topic in a new way entirely and it caused a debate (even though it was right). So which scriptures are you referring to?

MaxInDHouse:
In the first century apostate Jews known as Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis were always following Jesus everywhere he goes because his teachings is really really disturbing their wicked hearts.
But at the same time honest hearted ones in their midst like Nicodemus went looking for Jesus to learn from him.
So when apostates are following JWs up and down today it's because their hearts are troubled as they know fully well that only this organization has what it takes to melt hearts! smiley

I wonder if this statement is meant to explain why people are pointing out 'flaws' in your self-esteemed organization.
Cos last I remember, JWs were the ones who always came to our houses to advertise their club and paint themselves as the most righteous with a unique thinking pattern... And not the other way round.

By the way, people dig up truths about everything they find, from Catholic Churches to Hollywood to Space, JW is no exception and is not even a special case...
The only thing is that that it's kinda irritating to see you (in particular) so bold and prideful in your organization's swarm of delusions, just the same way it is irritating to see a child happily munching a muddy foam and feeling all bossy about it. So again, nothing special.

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MightySparrow: 10:47am On Sep 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So JWs are fumblers grin grin grin

Do you remember asking me if I wanted to be a Jehovah's witnesses? And my answer is
God forbid and I forbid also?

How do you want me to leave my certainty for your uncertainty?
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MightySparrow: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2023
ANormalHuman:

Cos last I remember, they were trying to explain a topic in a new way entirely and it caused a debate (even though it was right). So which scriptures are you referring to?

I wonder if this statement is meant to explain why people are pointing out 'flaws' in your self-esteemed organization.
Cos last I remember, JWs were the ones who always came to our houses to advertise their club and paint themselves as the most righteous with a unique thinking pattern... And not the other way round.

By the way, people dig up truths about everything they find, from Catholic Churches to Hollywood to Space, JW is no exception and is not even a special case...
The only thing is that that it's kinda irritating to see you (in particular) so bold and prideful in your organization's swarm of delusions, just the same way it is irritating to see a child happily munching a muddy foam and feeling all bossy about it. again, nothing special.

Good points. There is actually something special about them, you mentioned it also. That I have been pointing out on this platform: special delusion
Thank God I have somebody else that can see it.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2023
ANormalHuman:

Who cares what faithless miscreants say about the truth?
If you want to learn just calm down and reason not following faithless miscreants who has nothing tangible to offer.

Jesus taught his disciples several times that they must humbly take up lowliness {Matthew 5:5} but they always argue among themselves over who is the greatest! Mark 9:34; Luke 9:46

Jesus taught them that it's not possible now to eradicate poverty among them because as long as this system lasts they will always have poor ones amongst them {John 12:8} yet after their baptism of the holy spirit they tried to eradicate poverty by working towards equalizing {Act 4:34-35} only to loose a couple so they have to stop the exercise! Act 5:1-11

I can go on and on but let's stop at that! smiley

ANormalHuman:

The only thing is that that it's kinda irritating to see you (in particular) so bold and prideful in your organization's swarm of delusions, just the same way it is irritating to see a child happily munching a muddy foam and feeling all bossy about it. So again, nothing special.

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION is the one and only group of imperfect humans doing God's will today!

That's what i am saying so if you have questions i'm ready to answer you! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MightySparrow: 11:06am On Sep 29, 2023
achorladey:

What is making the disciples stumble perfect teachings from Jesus right?

What is making your GODS and you their subject stumble, imperfect teachings from Jesus Christ right?

A zealot came to me years ago, he said he was coming to teach me Bible. After much dribbling, we arrived at a point, he could not dodge again. I was surprised as he brought out a songs book. And opened to a song ' The Light is Getting Clearer' I was startled.

I told him that the light has not changed. It is your organization that sees through their own spectacle with their own colouration. They have their own Bible now. By the next generation, their uninformed members would have swallowed lies and would not be able to see any lights at all.
Do you remember the sin of Jeroboam, the son of Nebat? It became a generational sin. They have set the ball rolling.

Brethren in delusion.grin

3 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MightySparrow: 11:12am On Sep 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If you want to learn just calm down and reason not following faithless miscreants who has nothing tangible to offer.

Jesus taught his disciples several times that they must humbly take up lowliness {Matthew 5:5} but they always argue among themselves over who is the greatest! Mark 9:34; Luke 9:46

Jesus taught them that it's not possible now to eradicate poverty among them because as long as this system lasts they will always have poor ones amongst them {John 12:8} yet after their baptism of the holy spirit they tried to eradicate poverty by working towards equalizing {Act 4:34-35} only to loose a couple so they have to stop the exercise! Act 5:1-11

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION is the one and only group of imperfect humans doing God's will today!

That's what i am saying so if you have questions i'm ready to answer you! smiley

Doing God's work with inaccurate doctrine?
I laugh in Jehovah's Witnesses's paradise's language.grin

2 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by ANormalHuman: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2023
MightySparrow:

Good points. There is actually something special about them, you mentioned it also. That I have been pointing ou on this platform: special delusion
Thank God I have somebody that can see it.

I think I should have said it this way:
JWs were the ones who always came to our houses to advertise their club and paint themselves as the most righteous with a unique thinking pattern unique and special delusion... And not the other way round.

I'm not even trying my best to say something bad about them. There are a lot of things I've heard about them that makes me respect them, and a lot of things that also makes me disdain them (not out of personal hatred but more like as a result of this picture they painted about themselves before I got a closer look).
Just like it pains me a lot whenever I see an iPhone malfunctioning after all the hype...

Yesterday I observed two instances on during a journey:

On my way going, I saw a man at a very busy spot in town. He was with a portable sound system and was preaching to people in the tight crowded busy vicinity while standing, I heard a few lines while passing and I know that those around (the place is filled with traders) will hear the full sermon, and it will sow a seed in their hearts, for good or for bad...

While returning, I saw two JWs in another less busy and less crowded spot, they were sitting under the shade of a bridge and I book-stand was in front of them, I suppose JW books, on the back there was a huge sticker, 'JW.org'.

Here's what I observed, two religious bodies did a kind of outreach, one was promoting their brand, the other one didn't.
One group waited expectantly for people to visit them, the other charged into the ears and minds of unsuspecting passerbys.
One group was all relaxed, the other was sweating to achieve a goal.
But in the end, the amount of effort displayed is evident in that instance... The only problem being that the group who put less effort in promoting their cause would likely accuse themselves of being more righteous than the man who put in more effort...
The people who were clearly out there advertising a brand will come hitting after this man who just wanted people to hear 'God's Words'...

A group that has a law which prevents them from questioning what the higher authorities say is equivalent to a cult.
If no one should question, but only accept what tye authorities say, then how do they judge what is true and what is not?

Many things to say about these people, but to what end?

2 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MightySparrow: 11:21am On Sep 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Whoever feel Russell was a man of God should also believe that all existing religions claiming Christians are false except the one he belongs to! smiley

Are you now betraying Russell?
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by ANormalHuman: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I want to learn, I think it is you who thinks you've learned all and every other person now needs to learn from you.

After arguing, did they teach it to others?
Someone here is talking about your organization teaching contradicting stuff back and forth.

Learning is one stage, teaching is another.

I wish you understand what the disciples were doing...
The church accepted the poor and the rich and they were all living as one, trying to let the poor enjoy everything equally as the rich would do, not stigmatizing them, just as was prophesied in the Bible:

"Our desire is not that others might be relieved while you are hard pressed, but that there might be equality. At the present time your plenty will supply what they need, so that in turn their plenty will supply what you need. The goal is equality, as it is written: “The one who gathered much did not have too much, and the one who gathered little did not have too little.”

2 Corinthians 8:13‭-‬15 NIV

This was one of the main purposes of offerings since the days of Moses and the disciples were continuing that.

Don't lie to people that they were trying to eradicate poverty.

My question is quite simple, is that what God said? That you guys are the only people doing so so and so...?

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Courz: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2023
MightySparrow:

A zealot came to me years ago, he said he was coming to teach me Bible. After much dribbling, we arrived at a point, he could not dodge again. I was surprised as he brought out a songs book. And opened to a song ' The Light is Getting Clearer' I was startled.

.grin

Oh my goodness. I can't believe this. A JW brings out their song book to prove the Light getting brighter to you? Chai! JWs are finished! sad sad sad sad

I strongly believe that being a JW is a Humiliation Ritual which exists in the Occult. sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MightySparrow: 11:35am On Sep 29, 2023
ANormalHuman:

I think I should have said it this way:
JWs were the ones who always came to our houses to advertise their club and paint themselves as the most righteous with a unique thinking pattern unique and special delusion... And not the other way round.

I'm not even trying my best to say something bad about them. There are a lot of things I've heard about them that makes me respect them, and a lot of things that also makes me disdain them (not out of personal hatred but more like as a result of this picture they painted about themselves before I got a closer look).
Just like it pains me a lot whenever I see an iPhone malfunctioning after all the hype...

Yesterday I observed two instances on during a journey:

On my way going, I saw a man at a very busy spot in town. He was with a portable sound system and was preaching to people in the tight crowded busy vicinity while standing, I heard a few lines while passing and I know that those around (the place is filled with traders) will hear the full sermon, and it will sow a seed in their hearts, for good or for bad...

While returning, I saw two JWs in another less busy and less crowded spot, they were sitting under the shade of a bridge and I book-stand was in front of them, I suppose JW books, on the back there was a huge sticker, 'JW.org'.

Here's what I observed, two religious bodies did a kind of outreach, one was promoting their brand, the other one didn't.
One group waited expectantly for people to visit them, the other charged into the ears and minds of unsuspecting passerbys.
One group was all relaxed, the other was sweating to achieve a goal.
But in the end, the amount of effort displayed is evident in that instance... The only problem being that the group who put less effort in promoting their cause would likely accuse themselves of being more righteous than the man who put in more effort...
The people who were clearly out there advertising a brand will come hitting after this man who just wanted people to hear 'God's Words'...

A group that has a law which prevents them from questioning what the higher authorities say is equivalent to a cult.
If no one should question, but only accept what tye authorities say, then how do they judge what is true and what is not?

Many things to say about these people, but to what end?

I like your position. My own sibling is a member of over fifty years. I don't hate them. What I have noticed is their hypocrisy. In my family, because of his behaviour, my mother was begging me not to follow him.
I gained admission into the university. One of the things I bought then was a copy of the Bible. It occurred to me that this is the problem between our Christianity and his. Though that time, I was not giving to church but I started reading the Bible on my own. After going through about seven times before reading any other books, I could pick holes in their claims.

Also, because I have many of them around me now as family members and close acquittances, I don't have respect for them and their claims and their brand of Christianity.

I still prefer the imperfect that accept their imperfections to their perfect imperfections.

I see them as deluded folks.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MightySparrow: 11:42am On Sep 29, 2023
Courz:

Oh my goodness. I can't believe this. A JW brings out their song book to prove the Light getting brighter to you? Chai! JWs are finished! sad sad sad sad

I strongly believe that being a JW is a Humiliation Ritual which exists in the Occult. sad sad

Honestly I lie not. Ask any of them if there is no such song in their songs book. That was the only time I saw the book. He read it to me.
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Courz: 11:47am On Sep 29, 2023
MightySparrow:

Honestly I lie not. Ask any of them if there is no such song in their songs book. That was the only time I saw the book. He read it to me.

You are right. Remember I used to be one of them. Such a song with that Title exists. I know you are right. I am just shocked that a JW will stoop that low to use their Song Book, Not the Bible to prove a point. It shows that JWs are clueless people and have no basis for their beliefs. sad sad
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by ANormalHuman: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2023
Courz:

You are right. Remember I used to be one of them. Such a song with that Title exists. I know you are right. I am just shocked that a JW will stoop that low to use their Song Book, Not the Bible to prove a point. It shows that JWs are clueless people and have no basis for their beliefs. sad sad

Please let me know, why did you leave?
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Courz: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
ANormalHuman:

Please let me know, why did you leave?

If you were brought up as a JW, you would see the religion as the Truth. It would be drummed into your ears, eyes and mind that you are not to research the Cult outside their website and you must not listen to anyone with negative views about the Cult.

I started having doubts about the Cult from my Teens because of the kind of personalities in the Cult. They would boast about being the Best, being different, being the only people God is for. But what I would see amongst them would be completely different. It never sat right with me. But because of the indoctrination, I would push those doubts aside. You are trained as a JW to do this. This is what we call Mind Control Programming. It exists in all Cults.

The next doubt is their stand against University Education and the fact that they remove Elders who have children in the University. My Father was removed from his post as an Elder because of this. This time, I had to tell myself that Satan is in the Cult and he is using certain Governing body members to enforce this rule. This rule isn't from God.

What broke the Camel's back for me was Child Sexual Abuse in the Cult. I have been hearing about it before but I ignored it. But when they decided to address it in one of their Watchtower magazine, it piqued my interest. I said to myself, So, Child Sexual Abuse happens in Jehovah's organisation? I thought this only happens in the Catholic Church just as Watchtower told us.

I gave myself permission to research JW Child Sexual Abuse and what I saw shocked me. My research started to take me to the Founder of JW and I was led to JW Freemasonry. I saw testimonies from Freemason ExJWs. Infact, I was taken to the underbelly parts of JW, The underground sections of JW. I was taken to the very beginning of JW, Who they are, Who funded them, Who is really running them, Their False prophecies, Their Property investments, Their Billionaire status, Their investments in Big Companies of the world including companies and organisations they have taught JW to stay away from, Their Ties to the U. S Government, Their Unpalatable History, The lifestyle of their Leaders over the years, Their old publications that revealed who they are, Their hidden Occultic activities, The role Child Sexual Abuse plays in their Occultic activities, e.t.c

When I saw all of these, I now realised why they were desperate to force JWs not to research the Cult and not to listen to negative views about them. All my doubts and everything else now made perfect sense.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
ANormalHuman:

I want to learn, I think it is you who thinks you've learned all and every other person now needs to learn from you.

I humbly requested a free home Bible study with God's people so if you too want to do the same you're free all i'm saying is that's the one and only organization of imperfect humans doing God's will today is JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES so if you have questions let me know! smiley

ANormalHuman:

After arguing, did they teach it to others?
Someone here is talking about your organization teaching contradicting stuff back and forth.
Obviously you don't understand what you're saying!
Jesus' disciples were a group back in the first century so whatever they're arguing about is their UNDERSTANDING at that time which they will equally pass onto whoever listens to them so as members of Jehovah's Witnesses organization we view those taking the lead in our midst the same way we view them despite their confused state of mind at that time Jesus promised that they are the ones that will sit with him to rule in heaven, ọmọ Jesus never waited until they perfectly grasp what he's teaching them o.
WHY?
Because they are ever ready to make amendments in whatever Jesus say they got wrong!
ANormalHuman:

Learning is one stage, teaching is another.
I wish you understand what the disciples were doing...
The church accepted the poor and the rich and they were all living as one, trying to let the poor enjoy everything equally as the rich would do, not stigmatizing them, just as was prophesied in the Bible:
"Our desire is not that others might be relieved while you are hard pressed, but that there might be equality. At the present time your plenty will supply what they need, so that in turn their plenty will supply what you need. The goal is equality, as it is written: “The one who gathered much did not have too much, and the one who gathered little did not have too little.”
2 Corinthians 8:13‭-‬15 NIV
This was one of the main purposes of offerings since the days of Moses and the disciples were continuing that.
Don't lie to people that they were trying to eradicate poverty.
If all Nigerians are selling whatever we have and sharing the proceeds EQUALLY what are we trying to do?
Is that not a way to eradicate poverty?
Ọmọ take it or leave it!
ANormalHuman:

My question is quite simple, is that what God said? That you guys are the only people doing so so and so...?
God promised that His true worshipers will achieve something during the endtime and only Jehovah's Witnesses are fulfilling it today!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MightySparrow: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
Courz:

You are right. Remember[b] I used to be one of them[/b]. Such a song with that Title exists. I know you are right. I am just shocked that a JW will stoop that low to use their Song Book, Not the Bible to prove a point. It shows that JWs are clueless people and have no basis for their beliefs. sad sad

I thank God for you for the great deliverance from their delusion.

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Courz: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
MightySparrow:

I thank for you for the great deliverance from their delusion.

Yes O. I thank Almighty God and Jesus everyday for delivering me out of that Cult. A Cult of delusion. The delusion became very obvious to me as soon as I started researching the religion. This is what Watchtower is afraid of. They are afraid of JWs waking up from the Delusion. What they are presently doing now is consistently warning JWs in their Watchtower to avoid people like us who have woken up and they also telling them to avoid listening to News concerning them. They are in the News For Child Sex Trafficking.

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MightySparrow: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
Courz:

Yes O. I thank Almighty God and Jesus everyday for delivering me out of that Cult. A Cult of delusion. The delusion became very obvious to me as soon as I started researching the religion. This is what Watchtower is afraid of. They are afraid of JWs waking up from the Delusion. What they are presently doing now is consistently warning JWs in their Watchtower to avoid people like us who have woken up and they also telling them to avoid listening to News concerning them. They are in the News For Child Sex Trafficking.

You see. When one is hypnotized by delusion, only God can deliver him.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by ANormalHuman: 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I humbly requested a free home Bible study with God's people so if you too want to do the same you're free all i'm saying is that's the one and only organization of imperfect humans doing God's will today is JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES so if you have questions let me know! smiley

Obviously you don't understand what you're saying!
Jesus' disciples were a group back in the first century so whatever they're arguing about is their UNDERSTANDING at that time which they will equally pass onto whoever listens to them so as members of Jehovah's Witnesses organization we view those taking the lead in our midst the same way we view them despite their confused state of mind at that time Jesus promised that they are the ones that will sit with him to rule in heaven, ọmọ Jesus never waited until they perfectly grasp what he's teaching them o.
WHY?
Because they are ever ready to make amendments in whatever Jesus say they got wrong!

If all Nigerians are selling whatever we have and sharing the proceeds EQUALLY what are we trying to do?
Is that not a way to eradicate poverty?
Ọmọ take it or leave it!

God promised that His true worshipers will achieve something during the endtime and only Jehovah's Witnesses are fulfilling it today!

Don't worry... I'm assuming you've learned it all from your Bible Study peeps. Enjoy the knowledge.

I'd rather learn from my Bible and the Holy Spirit directly, not from someone who's an expert in twisting the truth after someone points it out.

And stop selling your organization to me, I'm not buying it at all (no one here on NL does)... Especially with this awful display of pride? Hell naw! I never want to be this prideful.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Picture Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Wife Limousine / VIDEO: Pastor Caught With Another Man's Wife!! Oh Nooo! (VIDEO) / Happy 60th Birthday Dr Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.