Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Where To Find Nigerian Prostitut All Over The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where To Find Nigerian Prostitut All Over The World (1427 Views)

"Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / Wife Of Russian Footballer Catches Her Husband N*ked In A Sauna With A Prostitut / Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Find Nigerian Prostitut All Over The World by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
I have been to a lot of countries in Africa and I want you guys and me to share where to find Nigerians girls all over the world so that the tourism sex industry can boom.

Starting with South Africa you can fight Nigerian girls in red light areas including revonna .sandton, Limpopo, Cape flats and also Cape Town.

Zimbabwe beans and Avenue and also Newlands

Ghana around car price Accra. Also spindex Road anywhere around ecobank.

Benevi public southern kotunu including port novels.

Please guys can you share your own experience where to fight Nigerian ladies abroad for average price let's promote our ladies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where To Find Nigerian Prostitut All Over The World by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
Botswana red light district or southern gabaron.

Namibia Beachside windhoek

Mozambique outskirts carabasa Dam and also northern parts of Mozambique
Re: Where To Find Nigerian Prostitut All Over The World by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
Malawi city centre Blantyre Malawi.

Nairobi Kenya all over there is not one part of Nairobi many parts you find Nigerians hoos.

Ethiopia Addis Marriott Hotel and actuars hotel. You can find young Nigerian girls in this area for reasonable price

Rwanda kijali not far from the deportation center
Re: Where To Find Nigerian Prostitut All Over The World by MatrixReloaded: 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ok thanks moving 4rm delta next month.
Re: Where To Find Nigerian Prostitut All Over The World by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
Democratic Republic of Congo red light district in Kinshasa

Burundi there are also some in the northern part of the capital city

Tanzania there are some by the Great Lakes Lake Victoria and lake Malawi where did tourist hotspots are. Also there are a number of them in the western part of Dar es Salaam Tanzania

Togo Republic aflao border checkpoint you can find some Nigerian girls here but kind of pricey
Re: Where To Find Nigerian Prostitut All Over The World by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
Please if you know any hot spot where you can find Nigerian ladies outside the Country let us know the place and the area this is a type of tourism to market the ladies during the hard economic times
Re: Where To Find Nigerian Prostitut All Over The World by doctore212(m): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ukraine : Around kitoski Street near Odessa Port

Afghanistan: Around imalahi district in Kandgar province
Re: Where To Find Nigerian Prostitut All Over The World by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:02am On Sep 29, 2023
Please does anybody have ideas or the UAE and Saudi Arabia when you can find Nigerian lady
Re: Where To Find Nigerian Prostitut All Over The World by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
Britain East London acne and Brixton. Most of them are married but they do their trade secretly.

Sweden not far from university of Uppsala. You can find younger Nigerian ladies around this area.

Please guys let's promote Our Lady's things are difficult in the country let's give them some good promotion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where To Find Nigerian Prostitut All Over The World by Jjhunt(m): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
In Ghana also come around London bar omo you go enjoy tier....... grin grin grin
Re: Where To Find Nigerian Prostitut All Over The World by GeneralPula: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
grin
Re: Where To Find Nigerian Prostitut All Over The World by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jjhunt:
In Ghana also come around London bar omo you go enjoy tier....... grin grin grin

Also in Ghana ecobank spintex Road that is the hot area all of the bar you can find Nigerian young girls underage.

1 Like

Re: Where To Find Nigerian Prostitut All Over The World by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
We are here to promote Nigeria women's beauty and to give them better offer in job by promoting and patronising them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where To Find Nigerian Prostitut All Over The World by Jjhunt(m): 5:22am On Sep 30, 2023
[quote author=SUFFERInSMILIIN post=1260981i stay around madina
Also in Ghana ecobank spintex Road that is the hot area all of the bar you can find Nigerian young girls underage.[/quote]
Re: Where To Find Nigerian Prostitut All Over The World by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
[quote author=Jjhunt post=126101389][/quote]

The last time I was in Ghana was about 4 years ago I travel a lot and like to no way all the Nigerian hot ladies

1 Like

Re: Where To Find Nigerian Prostitut All Over The World by Ballzproblem2: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
nonsense thread
Re: Where To Find Nigerian Prostitut All Over The World by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
nonsense thread

Instead of you taking us for their hard work traveling all over the world to promote Nigerian ladies you are criticizing the trade.

Please I will like to ask anybody in Canada or America where Nigerian ladies hang out
Re: Where To Find Nigerian Prostitut All Over The World by Regex: 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Britain East London acne and Brixton. Most of them are married but they do their trade secretly.

Sweden not far from university of Uppsala. You can find younger Nigerian ladies around this area.

Please guys let's promote Our Lady's things are difficult in the country let's give them some good promotion

Your head deh there...this is the type of patriotism I support.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Right Person For You? / Unhappy In Love / My Male Friend Wants To Be My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.