Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Who Is The Right Person For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Right Person For You? (1430 Views)

What Would You Do If Approached By A Gay/lesbian Person For Relationship? / I Cant Be With One Person For Long / Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Right Person For You? by oribi(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2006
smileyA lot of people don't know who the want to spend their lyfe with, and be with that person through out their lyfe.it's so annoying sometime when you ask someone who is the right person for you;and the opt to say she/he much have a nice ass,she must have a nice lips,must be pretty,must be handsome,must be cute,etc.all these should be a second chioce after looking at the inside attribute of the gurl/guy in question.AT THE END THE QUESTION STILL STANDS WHO IS THE RIGHT PERSON FOR YOU?

Re: Who Is The Right Person For You? by oribi(m): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2006
smileywaiting for your replies.c ya
Re: Who Is The Right Person For You? by Damsal(f): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2006
well i guess the right person for me is someone who makes me smile, someone i'm happy to be with and someone whom when i'm with others i feel like being in his presence.
It's someone i look at every morning and wonder at my goodluck for meeting him. You know the kind of person that even when you have fights and feel like giving him on hard slap across his head(if his head is really big) you always feel comfortable with. you both share the same pain.
Re: Who Is The Right Person For You? by edygirl(f): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2006
Good answer.
Re: Who Is The Right Person For You? by shawna(f): 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2006
yeah damsal am with u on that one
Re: Who Is The Right Person For You? by 2fine4u(f): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2006
actually i don't think there's anyone out there right for me undecided i've been with some good ones and they end up being so wrong that i wonder why didn't i see tha bad in them grin so tha right person is not yet born lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Right Person For You? by eveseh(f): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2006
dont know yet
Re: Who Is The Right Person For You? by Kadeejah(f): 4:51am On Jul 05, 2006
my ex wuz right 4 me cry
Re: Who Is The Right Person For You? by trendy(f): 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2007
The one made for me, the way adam was made for Eve
Re: Who Is The Right Person For You? by trendy(f): 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2007
@Kadeejah how can, when he is ur ex, i hope u get back together if u want him back
Re: Who Is The Right Person For You? by iykedee: 9:59am On Aug 29, 2008
If only I was bruce almighty!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is The Right Person For You? by Youngpo413: 8:54pm On May 26, 2013
My current gf

(1) (Reply)

Romance / An Open Letter To A Woman Who Wants To Attract And Keep Mr. Right: / What You Look Out For In Ur Man Or Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.