Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku (43384 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku / Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 / The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by GrandTempestPro: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
A document is signed by the official empowered to do so. A transcript, testimonial or whatever is compiled, certified and signed by the extant official where there is no certified original.
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Kennitrust(m): 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
richie240:

Una go explain taya!.

Mr. Atiku, can you enter america first, biko, we want to check something!
cool
Go to court! Go to court... Now we are in court and the expected kind of case they they were hoping for has become something that will cause someone irreparable damage. Lol. Next time when you rig election, don't brag about it.

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by nedekid: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
Gee64:
You should let Tinubu be oh. He may eventually turn out to be our Saviour...methinks. shocked
Bro, stop living in denial. This fellow brought apc, buhari and now himself. The combination has effectively destroyed the country. When in the history of Nigeria have you seen the kind of exodus of Nigerians out of the country like this?
Do you know dollar is 1k and pounds 1250 as at today? How much was it when this charlatans, destroyers come in? In the 16years of PDP 1 pound remained ₦240!
Months before covid, I used 2m to buy $3000 and 2000 pounds. I was crying how bad naija had become, not knowing it will get much worse. Now that 2m will only get me $2k!
At this rate, what will happen in the next 1 year? 2m may be $1k.

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Daystar7: 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

CSU already released several letters saying he graduated from their school like this one

What kind of sch releases this poorly written letter on a poor piece of paper to defend her graduate. We all aren't illiterates plz. Like I said CSU for the sake of clarity should release to the public her graduates certificate to clear themselves and their graduate of any doubt. Like it's so easy, why's this an issue
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Obrigardo: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
tinubu forum members are surprisingly kwayet.
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Kennitrust(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
Phoen1X:
Make una see consolation..hmm.
Tinubu is a role model to dead brain criminals.
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Christistruth03: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
discusant:

You pretend you don't know, or you want to drive underground, the kernel of the case which is that an American female citizen named Bola Tinubu gained admission at CSU in the first place; either the woman was late and present Bola Tinubu procured the late female Bola Tinubu's admission for himself, or female Bola Tinubu sold her admission to present Bola Tinubu. What O'Level certificate did present Bola Tinubu secure admission to CSU?

Say no to fake News

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by ShootThemAll(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
franchasofficia:
You think say Yoruba people that founded Oluwole and put the headquarters in Lagos are fools? grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣☀️☀️🤣☀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
Burob:
Quite obvious you no get certificate, like Abubakar Atiku way just manage go evening school in his adulthood?, go ask your mama where your primary school certificate is.
Sorry I am a graduate from ABU, Zaria and I have gone to other higher institutions after that. Now tell me what I don't know but before then, let me tell you what you don't know. University don't issue two certificates to their graduating students at different time. Each graduate are only entitle to a single certificate in life time. The alternative you can get is notification and not certificate. Get that sink into your skull and stop confusing yourself. Namadi Sambo had the same issue, as he lost his ABU certificate to inferno and he had to use notification and court affidavit for his reelection. Google is free for you to use. It's a typical example to cure your ignorance or at best seek the counsel of a lecturer for confirmation. School don't give two certificates for a single course. I hope you've learnt some thing today?

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Exceed15: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
lawani:

The real Bola Tinubu was a woman who graduated with a first class in CSU now late. She is younger than the Nigerian President by up to ten years. This President is probably a US ex convict

LOL
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Okiton: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
The criminal miscalculated
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Toks2008(m): 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
discusant:
Even if it gets proven by events in the US that Tinubu committed perjury in Nigeria, will any of the judges in Nigeria's upper courts today whose appointment was influenced by Tinubu, agree that Tinubu committed perjury?
Nigerians kept mum between 2016 and 2022 when Tinubu and Buhari were appointing APC-judges to the upper courts after demolishing the former CJN, Oghehen. One had to sneak to the UK in wheel chair to meet Tinubu after Tinubu was pronounced president-elect.
Buhari as president acted as prosecutor when Buhari's agents framed Oghehen.
Buhari and Tinubu started to plan the election heist of 2023 right after Oghehen was framed and kicked out..

At this juncture, nobody is really interested in whether Tinubu is removed or continues as president.

As long As he is exposed, no wahala.
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by phemmyfour: 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
franchasofficia:
You think say Yoruba people that founded Oluwole and put the headquarters in Lagos are fools? grin
There is aba made in the east too
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by chatinent: 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
I pity those who support Tinubu. And pity those who support Obi more. And those who support Atiku the more.
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by raumdeuter: 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
Daystar7:

What kind of sch releases this poorly written letter on a poor piece of paper to defend her graduate. We all aren't illiterates plz. Like I said CSU for the sake of clarity should release to the public her graduates certificate to clear themselves and their graduate of any doubt. Like it's so easy, why's this an issue

CSU has released many document all saying the same thing

Bola A Tinubu graduated from our school. If the letter does not meet your standard then that is your problem not Tinubus nor CSU

3 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by pafun(m): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
Fadalod please confuse all my enemies like this. Amen.

iSense247:
Elnora Daniel, Niva Lubin joined CSU decades after Tinubu ‘graduated’ in 1979, couldn’t have signed his certificate, Atiku tells court

Mr Abubakar wants to use the document to prove Mr Tinubu committed perjury and, therefore, is unqualified to be Nigeria’s president.

ADEFEMOLA AKINTADE • SEPTEMBER 28, 2023

https://gazettengr.com/elnora-daniel-niva-lubin-joined-csu-decades-after-tinubu-graduated-in-1979-couldnt-have-signed-his-certificate-atiku-tells-court/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by EdwinBorngreat(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:
All those Tinubu classmates suddenly appearing in piecemeal should post their certificates let us compare it with the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC

What if his original cert was destroyed by rats and he went for another one in 1999😜😜😜
I love this case
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Daystar7: 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

Bola A Tinubu graduated from our school. If the letter does not meet your standard then that is your problem not Tinubus nor CSU

CSU should release our darling president first class in Accounting certificate. How's this hard and why's there pleading and talks of irreparable damage. Shouldn't he be proud of his own certificate or am I missing something. You should try get educated urself too so you can think for yourself. Peace

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by EdwinBorngreat(m): 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

Then why they/he have issues releasing his records?
The story no clear!
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Skyehigher1: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
All this case na effort in futility because before election CSU already claimed that tinubu is their student and also atiku think America institution is like a Nigerian institution that they will come and give you results at home. Atiku your heart go break tomorrow

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by lawani: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
Daystar7:

CSU should release our darling president first class in Accounting certificate. How's this hard and why's there pleading and talks of irreparable damage. Shouldn't he be proud of his own certificate or am I missing something. You should try get educated urself too so you can think for yourself. Peace

When people think they are smart, it means they are stupid
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by raumdeuter: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
Daystar7:

Tinubu has a right to privacy like every president like GEJ Obama Trump who chose to seal their records
Its not hard yet Uniport, Harvard and Upenn did not release Joathan Obama nor Trumps record

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Ofunaofu: 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
EdwinBorngreat:

What if his original cert was destroyed by rats and he went for another one in 1999😜😜😜
I love this case

Really!

And another certificate was issued to him for the same course

no school issue a certificate twice
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by raumdeuter: 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
EdwinBorngreat:

Then why they/he have issues releasing his records?
The story no clear!

The law states only a student can authorize his record to be released
If you did not pay his school fees you cannot ask for his school records beyond what he is willing to release
Under the Family Education Rights and privacy act

Did Tinubu graduate from CSU? CSU said Yes he graduated
So what other thing do need to prove

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by lawani: 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

The law states only a student can authorize his record to be released
If you did not pay his school fees you cannot ask for his school records beyond what he is willing to release
Under the Family Education Rights and privacy act

Did Tinubu graduate from CSU? CSU said Yes he graduated
So what other thing do need to prove
Actually Atiku's team is like the Israelites that took forty years to cross from Egypt to Palestine. The person who worked in Mobil was a woman who graduated from the CSU with a first class. So it should not have been a forgery case and it is not too late to approach Mobil to unmask Tinubu who is an identity thief

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by DaRuud(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
To hell with CSU , why won't they come out and clear the air

iSense247:
Elnora Daniel, Niva Lubin joined CSU decades after Tinubu ‘graduated’ in 1979, couldn’t have signed his certificate, Atiku tells court

Mr Abubakar wants to use the document to prove Mr Tinubu committed perjury and, therefore, is unqualified to be Nigeria’s president.

ADEFEMOLA AKINTADE • SEPTEMBER 28, 2023

https://gazettengr.com/elnora-daniel-niva-lubin-joined-csu-decades-after-tinubu-graduated-in-1979-couldnt-have-signed-his-certificate-atiku-tells-court/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by DaddyJapan(m): 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
DaRuud:
To hell with CSU , why won't they come out and clear the air

CSU has already cleared the air by confirming that he graduated with honours.

The only problem here is that, having already declared his certificates missing, Tinubu apparently erred by presenting a rather dubious document. cool As I indicated earlier, it is for this reason that Atiku decided to go fishing.

“I went on self-exile from October 1994 to October 1998. When I returned I discovered that all my property, including all the documents relating to my qualifications and my certificates in respect of paragraph three above, were looted by unknown persons.
Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/539385-what-tinubu-atiku-obi-kwankwaso-told-inec-about-their-education-nysc-occupations.html

The current tussle is really geared towards eliminating Tinubu and the power of incumbency from the 2027 elections.
A sitting President would be unable to seek cover under the blanket of immunity, if it is established that a fake certificate was tendered in 2022.

All this could have been avoided.

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by enemyofprogress: 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
Our president is a criminal
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Lifestone(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
Hanndye:

So everything will still be okay if forgery is discovered because Atiku failed to submit it to the Supreme Court? That's a wishful thinking l must tell you.
You can't plead evidence you didn't plead at original hearing. You guys should try and be reading

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by enemyofprogress: 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
DaddyJapan:

CSU has already cleared the air by making it clear that Tinubu graduated with honours.
but not this Tinubu. The certificate was stolen
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
raumdeuter:
Some people lack common sense

If you graduate in 1990 and your original certificate gets lost, What do you do?

Approach the school in 2010 to award you a new one.

Who do you expect to sign the new certificate? The registrar in 1990 who has probably retired or even died or the new one in 2010?

Which was exactly what Tinubu said, the original cert was lost when military came to arrest him, and he got a new one many years later

You no sabi read? What's your problem. Nobody is arguing what you're talking about.

Go back and read again: in summary

1. The dates on the cert Tinubu has and the one the school gave is different.

2. The names on the one Tinubu has and the one given by the school is different.

How can that be, one is fake.
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by enemyofprogress: 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
lawani:

Actually Atiku's team is like the Israelites that took forty years to cross from Egypt to Palestine. The person who worked in Mobil was a woman who graduated from the CSU with a first class. So it should not have been a forgery case and it is not too late to approach Mobil to unmask Tinubu who is an identity thief
chei! Remi Tinubu come and see your husband

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senator Abiola Ajimobi Is Alive - Kemi Olunloyo / The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB / Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.