Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku (43347 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku / Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 / The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by NOwazobia: 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
If at last Atiku didn't succeed with anything from this CSU issue, I guess he will retire finally from politics.

If I were Atiku, I will jettison this issue as I doubt if anything will come out of it.

It will be hard to unseat Tinubu. Atiku should kindly rest.
Stop the reverse psychology.

Atiku is doing the right, first time in his life.

..., and no one should discourage him.

We must see the end of this. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by cenaman(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
cry kiss kiss
iSense247:
I am Yoruba and I can categorically tell you that Tinubu doesn't represent us but his drug cartel members. Omoluabis are known for integrity and uprightness worldwide. You can't use a criminal to judge/generalize all of us. Criminals like Mr Tinubu can be found everywhere even in North Korea.
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by casualobserver: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
I swear Atiku is daft. Can He not get a replacement certificate? Did Tinubu not say some time ago that many of his academic certificates/documents were stolen when Abacha raided his home during NADECO?. If he asked for a replacement, which he must have because he submitted a certificate, is it the person who signed the original in 1979 that will sign or the person there when he requested a replacement?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Exceed15: 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
Omo . Atiku dey blow hot o . Tinubu is in deep shit. Obviously the certificate was forged. Supreme court should do the needful.

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by NOwazobia: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
femisplash:
Atiku is like a stubborn fly that wants to follow a dead body into a grave. CSU is holding on to their stand that President Tinubu was an alumni of their school and his certificates are very much valid but Atiku's foolishness is being powered by david hundeyin and that fugitive boy would push him to his catastrophic end.
You are the foolish one.

He is their student without evidence?...

Is that how dull you are, or you just want to be stupid this evening, werey!

2 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Timothy89(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
iSense247:
I am Yoruba and I can categorically tell you that Tinubu doesn't represent us but his drug cartel members. Omoluabis are known for integrity and uprightness worldwide. You can't use a criminal to judge/generalize all of us. Criminals like Mr Tinubu can be found everywhere even in North Korea.

you're Yoruba wound you there, complex inferiority iidiiot
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by NOwazobia: 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:
All those Tinubu classmates suddenly appearing in piecemeal should post their certificates let us compare it with the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC
Very good suggestion.

2 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by 2BabaNairaland: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
Many Yoruba, the Omoluabis left Tinubu since this ugly scene began and you are still in (supporting a high criminal like Tinubu) . Are you criminal too?

femisplash:
The forgery your father did for him.

2 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by aumeehn: 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
casualobserver:
I swear Atiku is daft. Can I not get a replacement certificat? Did Tinubu not say some time ago that many of his documents were stolen when Abacha raided his home during NADECO?. If I ask for a replacement today is it the person who signed the original that will sign or the person there today?
No he is not! We want to see the records, of when he applied for the replacement, in which year and which month.
Also since all his docs for burnt, we want CSU to furnish us with the records of his Admission, that's all the docs he used in applying for Admission.

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by shineeye1: 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
femisplash:
Atiku is like a stubborn fly that wants to follow a dead body into a grave. CSU is holding on to their stand that President Tinubu was an alumni of their school and his certificates are very much valid but Atiku's foolishness is being powered by david hundeyin and that fugitive boy would push him to his catastrophic end.

So you have not heard that Institutions, even FBI can and have been paid to cover fraud? As it is now , it is not only Tinubu that is on trial. CSU is. Big breeze wan blow and the yansh of gods wan open!
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by wasuka14(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
This blatant fake news go dey sweet obidients miscreants and mikano mumu bois. At the end they'll all labour in vain.

iSense247:
Elnora Daniel, Niva Lubin joined CSU decades after Tinubu ‘graduated’ in 1979, couldn’t have signed his certificate, Atiku tells court

Mr Abubakar wants to use the document to prove Mr Tinubu committed perjury and, therefore, is unqualified to be Nigeria’s president.

ADEFEMOLA AKINTADE • SEPTEMBER 28, 2023

https://gazettengr.com/elnora-daniel-niva-lubin-joined-csu-decades-after-tinubu-graduated-in-1979-couldnt-have-signed-his-certificate-atiku-tells-court/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by casualobserver: 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
aumeehn:
No he is not! We want to see the records, of when he applied for the replacement, in which year and which month.
Also since all his docs for burnt, we want CSU to furnish us with the records of his Admission, that's all the docs he used in applying for Admission.

Be waiting to see, awon ode!

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by fasbat(m): 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
iSense247:
Elnora Daniel, Niva Lubin joined CSU decades after Tinubu ‘graduated’ in 1979, couldn’t have signed his certificate, Atiku tells court

Mr Abubakar wants to use the document to prove Mr Tinubu committed perjury and, therefore, is unqualified to be Nigeria’s president.

ADEFEMOLA AKINTADE • SEPTEMBER 28, 2023

https://gazettengr.com/elnora-daniel-niva-lubin-joined-csu-decades-after-tinubu-graduated-in-1979-couldnt-have-signed-his-certificate-atiku-tells-court/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews
Tinubu said he lost his certificates during the military debacle and it must have requested for any copy from CSU, anyways,we dey wait how this case in US will affect the Appeal at the Supreme court of Nigeria!
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by 2BabaNairaland: 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
Save your energy here. Go to court, US court and explain to the judge. He may reason with you.

raumdeuter:
Some people lack common sense

If you graduate in 1990 and your original certificate gets lost, What do you do?

Approach the school in 2010 to award you a new one.

Who do you expect to sign the new certificate? The registrar in 1990 who has probably retired or even died or the new one in 2010?

Which was exactly what Tinubu said, the original cert was lost when military came to arrest him, and he got a new one many years later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by flyinnizam(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
femisplash:
learn to read to understand. Tinubu graduated from CSU but it's a Female Not a druglord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by nairanaira12: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
richie240:

Una go explain taya!.

Mr. Atiku, can you enter america first, biko, we want to check something!
cool
The women that signed tinubu's certificate were hired in 1990s and tinubu graduated in 1977.

If that doesn't bother you, it indicates that you are a morally rotten dog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by lawani: 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
Exceed15:
Omo . Atiku dey blow hot o . Tinubu is in deep shit. Obviously the certificate was forged. Supreme court should do the needful.

The real Bola Tinubu was a woman who graduated with a first class in CSU now late. She is younger than the Nigerian President by up to ten years. This President is probably a US ex convict

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by abibun: 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
Is that why there is date discrepancies in the one Tinubu submitted to INEC and the one his lawyer submitted?
raumdeuter:

If you graduate in 1990 and your original certificate gets lost, What do you do?

Who do you expect to sign the new certificate? The registrar in 1990 who has probably retired or even died or the new one in 2010?

Which was exactly what Tinubu said, the original cert was lost when military came to arrest him, and he got a new one many years later

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by sotall(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

Even Tinubu lawyers didn't make this explanation you are making.

Are you Tinubu himself to have known this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Wujio: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
franchasofficia:
You think say Yoruba people that founded Oluwole and put the headquarters in Lagos are fools? grin

Only you get this filt on this man. Make we kuku use u replace interpol. As Nairaland dey sweet you e cum ne lyk say u no japa at all. Its good to stay on top of the news as you do. U sabi

E cum dey be like say Kanu and Ekpa ma the template now. Dey one country, dey influence homeland from far away grin
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Johncarlo07: 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
femisplash:
Kpele o, omo yoruba bi GRV but nobody asked you how you walked into SW before running your mouth. You can support your 3rd class Agulu fraud while i proudly support my own first class Accounting product who worked in Mobile and rose to the top of the management.

U still have no shame
First class accountant with no certificate?

Pple wey dey Yr case get strong juju.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by ofwest47(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
A Thief ku leader of the end of the road party _ Pín Di Pin and his co haters and wailers of the Jagaban of Africa Bola Ahmed Tinubu continue with your hating and wailing systems, the more you do the more you popularise Tinubu through your saying TINUBU TINUBU, TINUBU, TINUBU, TINUBU, TINUBU, TINUBU. so continue to popularise your President.
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by aumeehn: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2023
casualobserver:

Be waiting to see, awon ode!
Because you know he forged the Certificates Thank God it's the USA not Nigeria! Shege Munafuki Bayarben banzai Dan during uwa!
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by NOwazobia: 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by casualobserver: 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
aumeehn:
Because you know he forged the Certificates Thank God it's the USA not Nigeria! Shege Munafuki Bayarben banzai Dan during uwa!

It amazing that there are so many dullards in this country. …then again it’s probably not shocking

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Didi2d(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
I graduated from Lagos state university in the year 2011, and yet to collect my certificate.
So if I go there today to collect my certificate and person that was there 2011 had resigned and the person that is there presently signed it. Are you saying the result should be considered fake?
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Hanndye: 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
iSense247:
You make a lot of sense. But I wonder what Tinubu has turned some Yorubas into. Sometimes I wonder if no be juju.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Lifestone(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
oyichi:
I just dey pity tinubu, I hope finds away to escape this if not , the kind disgrace ehhhh
He will escape because Supreme Court won't take new evidence. I had expected Atiku and Obi to pursue this long before going to the Tribunal.
It's sad that we need to even argue on whether our President went to school or not
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by iSense247: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Please tell him. And anytime we speak against the way he's dragging the name omoluabi in the mud cos of his lifetime political ambition, his blind followers would call us Igbos. Birds of same feathers. Ask obasanjo, he knows him too well and that's why he never hobnob with him when he was Nigeria's president, even till now. Oro agba, inu agba l'ongbe
IfnobeGod20:

I am also a Yoruba man, I also say same thing, Tinubu doesn't represent the omoluabis because his character defeats what a real Yoruba son should be. Omoluabis are known for transparency and openness in all things.
Thank you fellow Omoluabis. A time is coming when criminals like Mr Tinubu will no longer have a say in our political space again. When transparency and accountability will be the order of the day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Exceed15: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
femisplash:

Calm down. It's now vivid what Tinubu is hiding. CSU cannot authenticate the result he submitted to INEC.

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Acidosis(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
Atiku will finish this dedicated criminal.

2 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

Olodo, you're the one that lacked common sense. No institution reproduce certificate after it has been issued in the first instance. Institutions all over the world produce just once a certificate. When your certificate is lost, you cannot get a new one but a notification will be issue to you by the issuing authority and not a new one. Stop saying what you don't know to justify forgery.
Again, did Tinubu tellsyou the year and date he requested for a new certificate. If he requested for a new one, that would have formed part of his argument in court. He only claimed the error emanated from the school clerk. And who is this school clerk with no name while the CSU claimed it could be human mistake because they cannot authentic the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC.
Without mincing words, Tinubu must have gone through the back doors to get that certificate. No doubt at all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me / I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out / Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.