Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku (43361 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku / Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 / The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by 2BabaNairaland: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
My Dear Pastor, please stop there !
Educational certificate is different from church (Religion) certificate.
The one you claimed you have issued of long time baptized follow must have a writing like " Copy ". That is how it is done.

Stop defending criminality or be mute .

Blessed your soul Dear Pastor !

Vision101:
@STARGREEN
Elnora Daniel, Niva Lubin joined CSU decades after Tinubu ‘graduated’ in 1979, couldn’t have signed his certificate, Atiku tells court[/b]

The more you look deeper, the more you see, the more it looks scaring.

I'm yet to read of something of excellent about .

@me
If this is what atiku is talking about this is arrant nonsense. Tinubu said that he lost the originals of his certificates when abacha's men invaded his house. Any certificate issued by the school is just a replacement and can only be signed by the people currently in charge.

I'm a pastor in rccg just last Sunday I signed 62 baptismal and workers in training certificates Some of them baptized long ago. One precisely baptized in 1998. This was entered in her certificate. I resumed in my new station last year.

Will someone then raise an issue that how come she claimed to have baptized in 1998 while the man that signed it resumed in 2022?
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by 2BabaNairaland: 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Yes, it is fake because as soon as the Senate approved results, all certificates of all graduands are made available for convocation. Reason been, university doesn't issue certificates twice, and certificates of each set MUST be identical in all features, except you didn't graduate with your mates.
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by greatman247(m): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bloody scammer... if you don't have a thing to hide, why don't allow them to release the result if you have nothing to hide. grin grin grin
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by raumdeuter: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
Daystar7:

This is fake! Like why's a first class certificate a big issue. Should I post mine to show how effortless it's to present ur certificate if it's truly genuine?

Whether you post yours or not is your business, The main thing is that is it a requirement of law
Tinubu said he graduated from CSU, CSU said Tinubu graduated from their school

So what exactly loss wey una dey find

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Vision101(m): 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
@Daystar7

Being a pastor doesn't make u literate or give u authority on a case you're completely know nothing about.
A graduate certificate and whatever paper u sign for people isn't in anyway the same. Certificate is given by the sch after being duly signed by those in charge which in most cases is signed by the registrar and if lost you can always go back to the sch to request for a fresh one after making necessary reports. Court and police and then pay dues to procure the same certificate as it's already in the sch database. I'm a graduate myself, I find it hard to understand Tinubu's problem with presenting his first class in Accounting certificate.

Who even made u a Pastor? As a pastor y are u supporting evil and being openly biased. Is that what ur own god would have you do. RCCG for that matter. Where's the place of integrity honesty?

@me
You just opened your mouth waaaaah. I wasn't talking about integrity or any of the things you just opened your mouth waaaaah.

Read what atiku is contesting and I commented based on what atiku is contesting in court. Thanks for the lecture about how a replacement certificate is obtained. This is not atiku's issue. Read his main issue and read my comment.
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Daystar7: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
Didi2d:
I graduated from Lagos state university in the year 2011, and yet to collect my certificate.
So if I go there today to collect my certificate and person that was there 2011 had resigned and the person that is there presently signed it. Are you saying the result should be considered fake?

You're a bloody liar just like ur lord Tinubu d certificate forger. You're clearly not a graduate of Lasu or any university at that. Like how tf do u say u a graduate but don't know that certificates of all students in ur year of graduation has already been signed? What kind of graduate are you, bloody liar, like u mean ur certificate and that of ur year course mates will bear different years and signature like how? Y'all don't even know how to lie. Pathetic lots! Bloody illiterate

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by emmanuelbrown26: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
iSense247:
I am Yoruba and I can categorically tell you that Tinubu doesn't represent us but his drug cartel members. Omoluabis are known for integrity and uprightness worldwide. You can't use a criminal to judge/generalize all of us. Criminals like Mr Tinubu can be found everywhere even in North Korea.
Then u guys should speak up, bcs everything looks like it's now a Yoruba thing. From abiodun to former economic minister down to Tinubu and d rest, u guys should be bold enough to silence vagabonds amongst d Yorubas
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by 2BabaNairaland: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
Don't worry. Soon, very soon, you will know " what exactly loss wey we dey find."

raumdeuter:

Whether you post yours or not is your business, The main thing is that is it a requirement of law

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by moderngist(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by discusant: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
Even if it gets proven by events in the US that Tinubu committed perjury in Nigeria, will any of the judges in Nigeria's upper courts today whose appointment was influenced by Tinubu, agree that Tinubu committed perjury?
Nigerians kept mum between 2016 and 2022 when Tinubu and Buhari were appointing APC-judges to the upper courts after demolishing the former CJN, Oghehen. One had to sneak to the UK in wheel chair to meet Tinubu after Tinubu was pronounced president-elect.
Buhari as president acted as prosecutor when Buhari's agents framed Oghehen.
Buhari and Tinubu started to plan the election heist of 2023 right after Oghehen was framed and kicked out..
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by sotall(m): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
casualobserver:
I swear Atiku is daft. Can He not get a replacement certificate? Did Tinubu not say some time ago that many of his academic certificates/documents were stolen when Abacha raided his home during NADECO?. If he asked for a replacement, which he must have because he submitted a certificate, is it the person who signed the original in 1979 that will sign or the person there when he requested a replacement?

And the fake fonts?

Other discrepancies like gender on the certificate?
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by 8stargeneral: 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
Burob:
Quite obvious he doesn’t need you to be victorious.
Enemy of Nigeria spotted....Bird of the same feathers.
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Vickym1(f): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
GreatrAnalyst:

Yet many seemingly headless, faceless individuals living off crumbs want to die on defending him online, nairaland inclusive.
because he's their tribesman so they dnt care if he is a drug baron or fraudster as long as he's the president of the corn-tree
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Daystar7: 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
Vision101:
@Daystar7

Being a pastor doesn't make u literate or give u authority on a case you're completely know nothing about.
A graduate certificate and whatever paper u sign for people isn't in anyway the same. Certificate is given by the sch after being duly signed by those in charge which in most cases is signed by the registrar and if lost you can always go back to the sch to request for a fresh one after making necessary reports. Court and police and then pay dues to procure the same certificate as it's already in the sch database. I'm a graduate myself, I find it hard to understand Tinubu's problem with presenting his first class in Accounting certificate.

Who even made u a Pastor? As a pastor y are u supporting evil and being openly biased. Is that what ur own god would have you do. RCCG for that matter. Where's the place of integrity honesty?

@me
You just opened your mouth waaaaah. I wasn't talking about integrity or any of the things you just opened your mouth waaaaah.

Read what atiku is contesting and I commented based on what atiku is contesting in court. Thanks for the lecture about how a replacement certificate is obtained. This is not atiku's issue. Read his main issue and read my comment.

Stfu! Fake god of man. You're clearly an illiterate if you don't know that all certificates of graduates each year are all signed by the registrar and stored in the sch data base, the one we collect from schs is printed, but the school still retains the copy. How did u not know this if you're a literate. You're here shamelessly defending nonsense and ridiculing RCCG while at it.
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Vickym1(f): 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
phemray:

please what is the purpose of affidavit, tinubu attached to his documents to inec, i cant understand.
That his primary and secondary school cert were destroyed during biafra war🤣
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
Vision101:
@STARGREEN
Elnora Daniel, Niva Lubin joined CSU decades after Tinubu ‘graduated’ in 1979, couldn’t have signed his certificate, Atiku tells court[/b]

The more you look deeper, the more you see, the more it looks scaring.

I'm yet to read of something of excellent about .

@me
If this is what atiku is talking about this is arrant nonsense. Tinubu said that he lost the originals of his certificates when abacha's men invaded his house. Any certificate issued by the school is just a replacement and can only be signed by the people currently in charge.

I'm a pastor in rccg just last Sunday I signed 62 baptismal and workers in training certificates Some of them baptized long ago. One precisely baptized in 1998. This was entered in her certificate. I resumed in my new station last year.

Will someone then raise an issue that how come she claimed to have baptized in 1998 while the man that signed it resumed in 2022?
I can assure you, you are not a real pastor but a nominal one for that matter. You're comparing school system to church own that school management seat to ratify results of all graduating students in preparation for possible convocation. Does that obtainable in church also? You're comparing the incomparable. Graduands' certificates of a given set are prepared same time, with each bearing same features. You people should stop confusing the unsuspecting Nigerians please.
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Gee64: 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2023
You should let Tinubu be oh. He may eventually turn out to be our Saviour...methinks. shocked
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Daystar7: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

Then CSU should release his certificate since he's a graduate of their sch. Why's this a big deal and what's Tinubu shameless pleading for? What's going to cause irreparable damage?
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Fcwilly: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2023
That your balloon will surely be deflected

Mr Tinubu successfully begged Judge Nancy Maldonado to delay the release of his school records to his main challenger in the presidential polls as previously ordered by Judge Jeffrey Gilbert of the U.S. federal court, pleading severe and irreparable damage to his life, in a last-ditch effort to stop the order from being enforced.
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by discusant: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2023
casualobserver:
I swear Atiku is daft. Can He not get a replacement certificate? Did Tinubu not say some time ago that many of his academic certificates/documents were stolen when Abacha raided his home during NADECO?. If he asked for a replacement, which he must have because he submitted a certificate, is it the person who signed the original in 1979 that will sign or the person there when he requested a replacement?

Did you ever attend a university?

Once your certificate is signed, any replacement certificate must be a copy of the original one with the original signature signed at the first issuance time.
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by searchlight: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
If at last Atiku didn't succeed with anything from this CSU issue, I guess he will retire finally from politics.

If I were Atiku, I will jettison this issue as I doubt if anything will come out of it.

It will be hard to unseat Tinubu. Atiku should kindly rest.
Special adviser to Atiku abubakar on political matters. When fools talk you know.
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Daystar7: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
Gee64:
You should let Tinubu be oh. He may eventually turn out to be our Saviour...methinks. shocked

What was the state of the economy before he came in and where is it now? Infact where was it as at 2015 before he merged with Buhari? What was exchange rate just 3 months ago and what is it now? Better wake up to reality and fight for the future of ur kids.

2 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Juliusetoo: 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
Zupay:

U no well! cheesy cheesy
you are right
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Daystar7: 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
discusant:

Did you ever attend a university?

Once your certificate is signed, any replacement certificate must be a copy of the original one with the original signature signed at the first issuance time.

It baffles me at how Agbadorians don't know this. They think it's just a piece of paper anyone from anywhere can just come and sign

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by raumdeuter: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
Daystar7:

Then CSU should release his certificate since he's a graduate of their sch. Why's this a big deal and what's Tinubu shameless pleading for? What's going to cause irreparable damage?

CSU already released several letters saying he graduated from their school like this one

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by nedekid: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
richie240:

Una go explain taya!.

Mr. Atiku, can you enter america first, biko, we want to check something!
cool
Are you not aware Atiku visited the US before the last election he contested with buhari?
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by raumdeuter: 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
Don't worry. Soon, very soon, you will know " what exactly loss wey we dey find."

No be the same thing una find go 25% in FCT, All eyes on Judiciary and all the nonsense that got insulted by the PEPT judges

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by nedekid: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
femisplash:
Kpele o, omo yoruba bi GRV but nobody asked you how you walked into SW before running your mouth. You can support your 3rd class Agulu fraud while i proudly support my own first class Accounting product who worked in Mobil and rose to the top of the management.
Lolz, but why is he paying millions to lawyers to prevent his inspiring firstclass academic record from being released?
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by discusant: 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
Christistruth03:
To be honest once you saw Tinubu’s photo in the 1979 Graduates Yearbook

and Chicago State University confirmed that Tinubu truly Graduated from the University

the Case was already over

This is a waste of Time
You pretend you don't know, or you want to drive underground, the kernel of the case which is that an American female citizen named Bola Tinubu gained admission at CSU in the first place; either the woman was late and present Bola Tinubu procured the late female Bola Tinubu's admission for himself, or female Bola Tinubu sold her admission to present Bola Tinubu. What O'Level certificate did present Bola Tinubu secure admission to CSU?
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Wizmj4real(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
If at last Atiku didn't succeed with anything from this CSU issue, I guess he will retire finally from politics.

If I were Atiku, I will jettison this issue as I doubt if anything will come out of it.

It will be hard to unseat Tinubu. Atiku should kindly rest.

Atiku is about to single handedly unseat him with evidence emerging from his quest

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Daystar7: 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
I've read countless comments of Agbadorians claiming to be graduates and some pastors yet don't know as graduates that at their year of graduation that their school registrar signed all certificates which is stored in the school database. You're given a hard copy of the certificate while the file remains in the sch database. If for any reason u need another the school 'll just print the authentic file in the sch database just the same they did the one u collected initially so I don't understand all this lies y'all are typing here.
One even said his ssce certificate was signed by the present principal as the principal at the time of his graduation had retired. What kind of lie is that. It's clear as day that 98% of Agbadorians are illiterates which is why they support and defend things that makes no sense to a sane mind. Pathetic! Wtf!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner / Two Policemen ‘Who Leaked Operation’ To Taraba Wadume Kidnap Kingpin Arrested / APC Expels Three Chieftains For Diverting Campaign Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.