Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku (43343 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku / Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 / The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by rutherkip: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2023
Acidosis:

Your certificate has already been signed (around the time of your graduation). Ever heard the word "convocation"?

Moreover, American unis nor be like some useless schools in your country that wait till eternity to issue an A4-paper certificate with N50 seal and transcripts.

Never allow Nigeria destroy your critical thinking skills. Never allow it.
Certainly:

Yes, I'm familiar with the term "convocation." It refers to a formal ceremony where graduates receive their academic degrees or diplomas, often accompanied by the wearing of blank graduation stoles.

And I understand your frustration with administrative delays in some educational institutions. Efficient processes, including the timely issuance of documents like certificates and blank graduation stoles, can indeed help support critical thinking and advancement in one's career.
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by victorsola: 8:47am On Sep 29, 2023
iSense247:
I am Yoruba and I can categorically tell you that Tinubu doesn't represent us but his drug cartel members. Omoluabis are known for integrity and uprightness worldwide. You can't use a criminal to judge/generalize all of us. Criminals like Mr Tinubu can be found everywhere even in North Korea.
na igbos run drug pass . And they still kill dem everyday for it
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Stevosty: 9:18am On Sep 29, 2023
casualobserver:

Stop listening to news from beer parkour, charly boy and arise TV. @plaindealer above has posted the affidavit submitted to the court by CSU where. They confirmed the certificate is genuine and explained why the signatures/ fonts seals etc are different.

May you not ruin your life with daftness.
I wish you continue in your lies, something that was said in an open court in US through CSU lawyer and you are here confidently sharing lies, enjoy your bulaba govt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Kingpele(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2023
[quote author=iSense247 post=126076544] I am Yoruba and I can categorically tell you that Tinubu doesn't represent us but his drug cartel members. Omoluabis are known for integrity and uprightness worldwide. You can't use a criminal to judge/generalize all of us. Criminals like Mr Tinubu can be found everywhere even in North Korea.[ u are right we still have sane yorubas and mostly yoruba Christians

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by casualobserver: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2023
Stevosty:
I wish you continue in your lies, something that was said in an open court in US through CSU lawyer and you are here confidently sharing lies, enjoy your bulaba govt.

Awon omo ode.

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Shattuck(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2023
plaindealer:

So, Tinubu graduated and was awarded a university diploma, but instead of asking the school for a copy of his diploma free of charge, he decided to obtain a forged diploma.?

Is this what normal people do?

You people try so hard to sound intelligent, but you end up sounding unintelligent, irrational, and illogical.

When this rubbish is settled in the President's favor, I expect you and your kind to still say the diploma is still fake because the sky was not blue on the day he graduated and was awarded the diploma, this is the brand of insanity and lunacy you people happily carry on your shoulder.

it is neither my nor your duty to speculate what normal people do, by my understanding of what the law should be weather he graduated from CSU or not is secondary at the moment, we just need clarity on the certificate he submitted to inec weather it is fake or not, the masses aren't the ones dragging the tinubu CSU issue, he is the one dragging it, why fight a process that would absolve you, why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by lawani: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2023
Shattuck:
it is neither my nor your duty to speculate what normal people do, by my understanding of what the law should be weather he graduated from CSU or not is secondary at the moment, we just need clarity on the certificate he submitted to inec weather it is fake or not, the masses aren't the ones dragging the tinubu CSU issue, he is the one dragging it, why fight a process that would absolve you, why?

What he is pointing out is that the university will not do Atiku's work for him but a certain Bola Tinubu graduated from there with first class according to the certificate being brandished. Is he male?. They can not be sure since certificates do not carry gender identity. If he says he is male then why are you disbelieving him?. Is there any reason for that?
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by AMI3(m): 11:43am On Sep 29, 2023
iSense247:
I am Yoruba and I can categorically tell you that Tinubu doesn't represent us but his drug cartel members. Omoluabis are known for integrity and uprightness worldwide. You can't use a criminal to judge/generalize all of us. Criminals like Mr Tinubu can be found everywhere even in North Korea.

I agree with you. Every region has their own bad egg. It just very unfortunate that the influence of Tinubu has overwhelmed most people in the south west.

I don't know how the south west got to this point. Where there are a lot of intellectuals

If the likes Late Owolowo we're like this how will they have made the Yorubas great.

2 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Stevosty: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2023
casualobserver:

Awon omo ode.
Omo ale.
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by aumeehn: 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jackiedemie:

Oga, for you to get a degree then, someone not necessarily need a school cert (SSCE) but today he's a PhD holders. Do you wanna know how? This is it: After his primary school, he proceeded to Teacher Training College to do TTC 3, TTC2 and TTC1 (mind you, those who had SSCE will only enrolled in 2 and 1). After the programs, he enrolled for NCE, BSc, MSc and PhD. He even informed that for technical education, people were admitted using Trade Test 3,2 and 1 into TTC ( without primary not SSCE certs) and they too can get to professorship ranks. I believe some institutions in away don't really need you SSCE to enter their college.

On irreparable damage, I will set a true life situation... In 2010, a friend of mine got admission to study law in one of the federal universities in my state... By 2016, On his final screening by examination and records to get his statement of results, he was told to withdraw because he had pass in his literature in English instead of credit pass as required by the NUC that he failed short of the requirements for LLB.
However, this is the same person with the result that pass through various screening committee ranging from the admission unit, admission officer, department officer, faculty officer etc. My guy decided to seek legal redress, after 18month of legal battle, the court rule that the university should issue his statement of results with 600,000.00 as part of his legal expenses and time wastage.
If you're the boy or the university, will you allow his admission details to be made public?

hehehh please don't deflect! Just stay put on the matter at hand,
Since you said he can get into Uni with trade test or TTC, where is the record? Besides it's a lie you can never get admission to study accounting with just trade test, that's a Big fat lie, since you are his lawyer produce the TTC let's check something, let's confirm the year he got the cert and verify, what's the fuss all about?

Secondly the story you cooked up about your imaginary friend didn't relate to this issue, he is not the only law graduating student in his department, why was he singled out? He probably did some dirty runs to get grades he didn't deserve, besides Tinubu said severe irreparable damage to his life, how? Oh just like your friend he is afraid nemesis is going to catch up with him abi. And I didn't even see the link between your imaginary friend's ordeal and releasing his academic records to the Public, was it the Public that pointed out the pass grade or NUC, be straightforward please.

So far you ended up saying bullshit, Tinubu should tell us the High school he attended or the TT college as you pointed out! We just want to verify that he is who he claims to be and if he is the rightful owner of that certificate.
Heads will roll in CSU! Someone did a dirty Job without cleaning his tracks!
Besides Atiku sued CSU to court not Tinubu, why is he concerned? Is he the president of CSU? Let the staff confirm the Genuinity of his claims under oath that's we ask for, what's the fuss all about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by aumeehn: 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
Swiftgrp:

These are very weak points.

The current President/Board of any U.S. University signs when a request is made for the re-issue of a ceremonial diploma doc as clearly stated in the article.

During the June 12 struggle from 1993, President Bola Tinubu's house in Lagos State was ransacked by the vicious and anti-democratic military and that was how he and many pro-democracy activists lost vital school documents and property. I remember back in the 1990s that the Nadeco chieftain and
Middle-Beltan, Air Commodore Dan Suleiman's house around Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos was bombed in order to silence him. Other pro-democracy activists such as the great Itsekiri industrialist, Chief Alfred Rewane and Alhaja Kudirat Abiola, the journalist Bagauda Kaltho (he was killed by a parcel bomb in a popular Kaduna hotel premises) and more were brutally assasinated in Lagos and Kaduna by the killer squad drafted from the military led by Al-Mustapha, Col. Omenka, Sergent Rogers, etc, based on confessions and video evidence from the Oputa panel.

Atiku Abubakar's lawyer (Liu) knows these facts and will be making a lot of money from him while smiling to the bank. There was no forgery.

This thread clearly shows the level of relentless criminal defamation, ethnic bigotry and deep illiteracy on the part of some being pushed here by posters from majorly one section of Southern Nigeria and it will have dire consequences for trust-building and cohesion.

Lol another Amoda Lawyer spotted! Okay since you said he lost his docs in the early 90s and applied for another one, it will interest you to know that a University degree is not issued twice, you can only get affidavit not a New cert, But let's say he got another cert from the school, we want to see the records, the letter he sent to the school notifying them of his lost cert and a request for a new one. What's the big deal in this simple issue? He should allow the school confirm his results under oath that's all we are asking for not all this long story! If you quote the whole Nigerian history

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Shattuck(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
lawani:

What he is pointing out is that the university will not do Atiku's work for him but a certain Bola Tinubu graduated from there with first class according to the certificate being brandished. Is he male?. They can not be sure since certificates do not carry gender identity. If he says he is male then why are you disbelieving him?. Is there any reason for that?
I think the issue with his certificate is more than weather he is male or not, the certificate tinubu tendered to inec has the stamp of a CSU official who wasn't at the institution when Tinubu claimed to have graduated, atiku's case has always been" did CSU issue this certificate he submitted to inec or not" wheather he is male or not, honours student or not are not as important as confirming just one simple question, honestly I am surprised at this whole issue. People just need clarity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by aumeehn: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
Shattuck:
I think the issue with his certificate is more than weather he is male or not, the certificate tinubu tendered to inec has the stamp of a CSU official who wasn't at the institution when Tinubu claimed to have graduated, atiku's case has always been" did CSU issue this certificate he submitted to inec or not" wheather he is male or not, honours student or not are not as important as confirming just one simple question, honestly I am surprised at this whole issue. People just need clarity.
lol bro help me ask them o, just a simple issue, allow CSU to confirm the genuinty of his cert on oath! He is running from pillar to post citing privacy concerns when he has already tendered the cert to INEC and also tendered the cert as evidence in court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Ifogift007: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
IconicR:
😂

I only supported his presidential ambition due to some reasons that has nothing to do with tribe or anything.

Shame on anyone supporting dis evil government
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by EXPLICIT84: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
If at last Atiku didn't succeed with anything from this CSU issue, I guess he will retire finally from politics.

If I were Atiku, I will jettison this issue as I doubt if anything will come out of it.
A
It will be hard to unseat Tinubu. Atiku should kindly rest.

Atiku goal isn’t to Un-seat Tinubu, rather, he wants to disgrace our corrupt institutions like INEC and Judiciary thereby giving Tinubu international forgery disgrace to a deserving personality he is.
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

CSU has released many document all saying the same thing

Bola A Tinubu graduated from our school. If the letter does not meet your standard then that is your problem not Tinubus nor CSU
One thing that many of you don't know about the issue in contention, is not about whether Tinubu graduated or not graduated from CSU. The contentious issue is the discrepancies in Tinubu's certificates and records.
Tinubu's case is liken to Mnesoma's case, the girl that forged her jamb's score. Truly the girl wrote JAMB but was the score she was parading her score? That's just the situation of Tinubu. Tinubu might have gone through the back doors to obtain his certificate and also probably used another person's result (diploma) to gain admission into CSU.
You guys need to heal yourselves of ignorance and face the real issue and stop been clever by half.
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by raumdeuter: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

One thing that many of you don't know about the issue in contention, is not about whether Tinubu graduated or not graduated from CSU. The contentious issue is the discrepancies in Tinubu's certificates and records.
Tinubu's case is liken to Mnesoma's case, the girl that forged her jamb's score. Truly the girl wrote JAMB but was the score she was parading her score? That's just the situation of Tinubu. Tinubu might have gone through the back doors to obtain his certificate and also probably used another person's result (diploma) to gain admission into CSU.
You guys need to heal yourselves of ignorance and face the real issue and stop been clever by half.

Logic is missing here

What is the parallel between Tinubu and Mmesoma?

Tinubu said he graduated from CSU, CSU agreed that Tinubu graduated

Mmesoma said she got xyz mark in JAMB, JAMB disagreed with her

So tell me the similarity
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
aumeehn:
lol bro help me ask them o, just a simple issue, allow CSU to confirm the genuinty of his cert on oath! He is running from pillar to post citing privacy concerns when he has already tendered the cert to INEC and also tendered the cert as evidence in court.

CSU already answered your question multiple times

A CSU spokeswoman said the university can confirm the president graduated. However, it cannot authenticate the diploma because it is a ceremonial document that is not part of a student's official academic file.
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/chicago-state-university-nigeria-bola-tinubu/
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by iSense247: 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
victorsola:
na igbos run drug pass . And they still kill dem everyday for it
I agree with you but I don't like tribalizing criminality or immorality. That there are plenty Igbos doing drug and prostitution doesn't make it right for one Yoruba man or lady to be involved. What is bad is bad.
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by kcbaba007: 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
Templarlandry was not first to comment on this thread o! He and his co agbado brains have chickened out of NL....

Oya, come and defend your mentor o!
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

Logic is missing here

What is the parallel between Tinubu and Mmesoma?

Tinubu said he graduated from CSU, CSU agreed that Tinubu graduated

Mmesoma said she got xyz mark in JAMB, JAMB disagreed with her

So tell me the similarity
The similarity between Mmesoma and Tinubu are these:
Tinubu claimed to have attended CSU.
Mmesoma claimed to have written JAMB.
Tinubu claimed he obtained B.Sc from CSU.
Mmesoma claimed to have gotten JAMB's score.
CSU claimed they cannot authenticate Tinubu's certificate that he submitted to INEC.
JAMB claimed the score Mmesoma is parading is fake and inflated.
Now, I hope you've seen the similarity between Tinubu and Mmesoma.
You cannot blame Mmesoma and keep praising Tinubu, that is tantamount to double standard. Taking into cognizance that Tinubu has owned up that there is discrepancy in his certificate and it was due to clerk's error. May be Mmesoma should have also claim it was the business center operator's error.
Application of common sense is very important. Everything should not be by gragra. That's just the logic here.
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

The lexus between Mmesoma and Tinubu are these:
Tinubu claimed to have attended CSU.
Mmesoma claimed to have written JAMB.
Tinubu claimed he obtained B.Sc from CSU.
Mmesoma claimed to have gotten JAMB's score.
CSU claimed they cannot authenticate Tinubu's certificate that he submitted to INEC.
JAMB claimed the score Mmesoma is parading is fake and inflated.
Now, I hope you've seen the similarity between Tinubu and Mmesoma.
You cannot blame Mmesoma and keep praising Tinubu, that is tantamount to double standard. Taking into cognizance that Tinubu has owned up that there is discrepancy in his certificate and it was due to clerk's error. May be Mmesoma should have also claim it was the business center operator's error.
Application of common sense is very important. Everything should not be by gragra.

You are the one not applying common sense here. This Lexus or Toyota you are seeing only shows poor education from you

Mmesoma claimed she got xyz score in JAMB
Tinubu claimed he graduated from CSU

JAMB disagreed with Mmesomas
CSU agreed with Tinubu and said multiple times that he is our graduate

If no be God, How can someone typing Lexus as English on a public forum be questioning another persons education?
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

You are the one not applying common sense here. This Lexus or Toyota you are seeing only shows poor education from you

Mmesoma claimed she got xyz score in JAMB
Tinubu claimed he graduated from CSU

JAMB disagreed with Mmesomas
CSU agreed with Tinubu and said multiple times that he is our graduate

If no be God, How can someone typing Lexus as English on a public forum be questioning another persons education?
Just I have said, common sense is not always common.
Mr. Man, did JAMB also said Mmesoma didn't do JAMB? As at the last count, JAMB agreed that Mmesoma truly did JAMB but the score she's parading is not her own.
The same way CSU agreed that Tinubu attended CSU but they cannot authenticate the certificate he submitted to INEC even under oath.
But in not using your common sense, you feigned ignorance of the fact that Tinubu himself agreed that the certificate he submitted had discrepancy, just the way Mmesoma's result had discrepancy. Common sense which is not common.

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by zudozz: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
You think say Yoruba people that founded Oluwole and put the headquarters in Lagos are fools? grin

Ps. wts d update from usa today?

We all await!

A Common money launderer and drug peddler cannot be a president.

God forbid!

Wt ll we tell our children?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by lawani: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
Shattuck:

Put yourself in the position of the CSU. Are you supposed to point out errors in a printed certificate to a court?. All you can do is say if the person graduated as claimed or not and they have done that. Which other thing can they do?. If they word another question, they will have to answer until it becomes ridiculous. To try someone for forgery or identity theft is not the jurisdiction of the CSU management and they can not overstep their boundaries by doing a job they are not being paid for as it can land them in trouble. VP Atiku knows what to.do.if he wants to close the case
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by tivity101: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
You think say Yoruba people that founded Oluwole and put the headquarters in Lagos are fools? grin

This one crack up aswear down. Head quarters true na Lagos e dey oooo
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by tivity101: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2023
franchasofficia:

This one crack up aswear down. Oluwole Head quarters truly na Lagos e dey oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Shattuck(m): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
lawani:

Put yourself in the position of the CSU. Are you supposed to point out errors in a printed certificate to a court?. All you can do is say if the person graduated as claimed or not and they have done that. Which other thing can they do?. If they word another question, they will have to answer until it becomes ridiculous. To try someone for forgery or identity theft is not the jurisdiction of the CSU management and they can not overstep their boundaries by doing a job they are not being paid for as it can land them in trouble. VP Atiku knows what to.do.if he wants to close the case
if you are being ordered by the court to verify a false certificate why won't you, nobody is asking CSU to verify anything on social media, atiku is asking the court to order CSU to verify, this is what tinubu is fighting, nobody is asking CSU to try tinubu for forgery, take the case of mmesoma and the jamb saga, when it got to the media jamb came out to say the result being paraded by mmesoma is fake, imagine when the debate about mmesoma's grade was on, jamb could have come out and say mmesoma sat for jamb of which she truly did, but jamb knew the debate was not about if she sat for jamb or not but about the result she was parading as fake, and claims of having the highest score, jamb came out to plain and everything was put to rest, why can't CSU do the same?
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by lawani: 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2023
Shattuck:
if you are being ordered by the court to verify a false certificate why won't you, nobody is asking CSU to verify anything on social media, atiku is asking the court to order CSU to verify, this is what tinubu is fighting, nobody is asking CSU to try tinubu for forgery, take the case of mmesoma and the jamb saga, when it got to the media jamb came out to say the result being paraded by mmesoma is fake, imagine when the debate about mmesoma's grade was on, jamb could have come out and say mmesoma sat for jamb of which she truly did, but jamb knew the debate was not about if she sat for jamb or not but about the result she was parading as fake, and claims of having the highest score, jamb came out to plain and everything was put to rest, why can't CSU do the same?

It is a very difficult thing but as CSU admin if you want to play the game then I will play with you. If you are genuinely stuck I will do my best to help you. Atiku is playing a game and he is inviting as many as possible people. Nobody is obliged to take him serious
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Udoboss(m): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
Didi2d:
I graduated from Lagos state university in the year 2011, and yet to collect my certificate.
So if I go there today to collect my certificate and person that was there 2011 had resigned and the person that is there presently signed it. Are you saying the result should be considered fake?

You're dreaming

Are certificates signed on the day of collection.. Even primary school results are signed days prior to collection

If you come 10yrs time you'll see your 2011
Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by Adaisback(f): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Please tell him. And anytime we speak against the way he's dragging the name omoluabi in the mud cos of his lifetime political ambition, his blind followers would call us Igbos. Birds of same feathers. Ask obasanjo, he knows him too well and that's why he never hobnob with him when he was Nigeria's president, even till now. Oro agba, inu agba l'ongbe
really learning a lot from you. God bless you more, Amen

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by aumeehn: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
raumdeuter:

CSU already answered your question multiple times

No! They will answer on Monday 2nd of October 12:00 pm and confirm the docs provided before 5pm! 😅😅😅 I hope you're ready for what's coming?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock / Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary / I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.