Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) (41084 Views)

Countries With Highest Number Of Public Holidays / Countries With The Biggest Debts In The World (Photos) / 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
I see Nigeria making that list before the end of this year.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by Father4all: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
Mother RUSSIA
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by wittywriter: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
Samuelnze:
These are ountries where branches of engineering are practiced to make living worthful

hakym619:
I like Russian education system.
Who knows about Russian Open door scholarship program? I'm a diploma holder but I'd like to apply.
Search for Russian schools then make
your enquiry via their X handle.
Thank me after!
hakym619:

Thank you sir
Can you at least please list some school names ?
Google it.

Wittyness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by deji17: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Something is wrong with these numbers. Where is India and China on the list?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by TheBillyonaire: 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
Where is China ?

2 Likes

Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by themanderon: 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
You will never find our retrogressive country there. The country where the government gives no thought to developing their local technical know-how but would rather depend on anything the West throws at them.
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by nepapole(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
UK no dey ever make top10 of anything. Very useless country and citizens.

6 Likes

Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by jahsharon: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
For those of you whom the Western Media have been deceiving that Iran is full of illitrate Islamists, Iran is 3rd on the list and ahead of all your so called developed nations.

2 Likes

Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by nickae: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2023
China no dey d list, yet have the best engineers.
Well, BAT once said "Na statistics we go chop?"
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2023
Where them Indians? Extraordinary brilliant people

2 Likes

Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2023
Cantonese:
How can we believe?

Surely Nigeria has some of the highest worldwide.

Engineers and not engineering graduates oo.
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
stasius:
Wey Nigeria? Wey China?

All the engineers our universities produce nkọ?

You mean half-baked engineers our universities produced and producing?
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by clinician2x: 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
Which continent has the highest number of complete idiots.

Haha
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by clinician2x: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
stasius:
Wey Nigeria? Wey China?

All the engineers IMBECIILES our universities produce nkọ?
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by RALPHOW(m): 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
Prinstoon:
Nawa ooh.. no any African countries sef

Meanwhile at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design
Much will you do Birthday photo?
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by JetStar: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
The real issue is jobs. If there are a lot of high paying engineering jobs in Nigeria people more people would take the risk and go for it. Many Nigerian yoots want to go abroad and the ones who prefer to stay would go into yahoo. Its unfortunate.

U09ce:
You can see the correlation between the number of engineering graduates and the development of these countries. In Nigeria, we have brilliant engineers in the thousands. But the sordid situation is that the government doesn't take engineering education serious. Little or no support to technical education. That's the reason that we are not innovative. The fact is, a country can not grow beyond the quality of its engineers.
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by kaymart: 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Give us statistics of Countries with Highest number of
Football Bet STAKERS, EMERGENCY PASTORS and OLOSHOS! 🤨😒😒

1 Like

Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by kaymart: 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Sorry to burst your bubble, It's U.S.A.
Go check

2 Likes

Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
WriterNig:
@World Of Statistics tweeted;

(World Atlas)
Engineering in what exactly?
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by henryadex(m): 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
Good statistics
But it is turning this to increase GDP that matters, where is Indonesia among industrialized nations
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by KingRabota: 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
Don't be so sure of tha bro. Many of the construction jobs are being run by architects and lawyers

Meanwhile I surprised, say I no see my n9a engin boys on the list.

tolue42:
We don't even have much engineers here in Nigeria, only civil engineers are practicing what they studied due to estates springing up here and there.

Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by hakym619(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
wittywriter:

Search for Russian schools then make
your enquiry via their X handle.
Thank me after!

Wittyness

Thank you sir.
Can you at least please list some school names ?
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by ecolime(m): 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
India suppose dey this list oo

1 Like

Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
I just knew at least 2 Asian countries will be there, and that you won't find one African country...! tongue
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by iramure(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
U09ce:
You can see the correlation between the number of engineering graduates and the development of these countries. In Nigeria, we have brilliant engineers in the thousands. But the sordid situation is that the government doesn't take engineering education serious. Little or no support to technical education. That's the reason that we are not innovative. The fact is, a country can not grow beyond the quality of its engineers.
The problems do not just stop with the government. After taking pain to study such very hard course. Is it not a curse that where you end up is the church preaching about white man religion. How can the nation develop with that?
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
VinnyBaba:

You just dey find table wey you go scatter this evening...! grin

1 Like

Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by iramure(m): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
What of African countries
World most beautiful churches and mosques. Including the highest producer of pastors and immans
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by adecz: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
China isn't here because their own
Engineers are practical ones who build
everything including mega structures in
their country and Africa that all the
Engineering graduates in other countries
can't even dream of doing..

Remember that the built the great walls
centuries back with no university graduates
& also invented gunpowder without chemistry
graduates..

Nigerian engineering professors can't
even build culverts or repair a mobile
phone. All them sabi na to dey chop money
or harass young undergraduates for secxs..😐
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by olaztek(m): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
Where's china - the world tech factory?

1 Like

Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by Sunnybabe(m): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
Where is Nigeria na
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
No black country ooo chaii cry cry
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by Sharpsharp00123: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wisdomilojohn99:
Guys I don receive my own this morning around 10;15 AM, Just de play

And also share it with your friends so they can benefit too don’t be stingy, someone show me and am also showing you guys

palmpay New User Campaign Just Started and they are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user l can benefit too by using another phone number to register and collect your money pass. No playing that’s the trick I use to collect my own. Many people have collected their but not everyone knows about it

Only those that knows benefits from it

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo

5k after you receive the money for me showing you this update Please op.ay acct 8.1.78..98…..568

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot

Click the link below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid02FH3FDx2LfrnxrqnA4iUUmsdFtSCuaV8T1QCj2cEfNigNqqkvWrrTcAzSVc279K1El/?mibextid=cr9u03
any sane person will know u are a scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) / British Father Who Travelled To Ukraine To Fight Flees Back To UK / Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.