Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) (41068 Views)

Countries With Highest Number Of Public Holidays / Countries With The Biggest Debts In The World (Photos) / 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by moderngist(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by ozo13(m): 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
hakym619:
I like Russian education system.
Who knows about Russian Open door scholarship program? I'm a diploma holder but I'd like to apply.
abeg tag me when u see one.
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by t2luv1: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
tolue42:
We don't even have much engineers here in Nigeria, only civil engineers are practicing what they studied due to estates springing up here and there.

I still prefer Engineers from Nigeria compared to those who graduated from the UK. In the UK a plot of land is 60 by 100 why because the freaking place is an Island they are limited by land size. Come to Nigeria they impose the same bull crab 60 by 100 policy now you have houses sitting upon houses making it hard for air circulation. Everything over there is based on that British piece of crap policies. Lord knows I hate that British accent. Don't get me started on that C of O for 99 years thing. In good Ole USA you buy land, get the land deed that land is yours forever I mean for freaking eveeeeer

1 Like

Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by Juventus4life: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
tolue42:
We don't even have much engineers here in Nigeria, only civil engineers are practicing what they studied due to estates springing up here and there.

Electrical engineer are also doing well bro

1 Like

Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
No China, No India.
Biased statistics
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by Olat4421: 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
Am surprised India, china nd Germany not there
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
[/color] where's China[color=#770077]
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by Trustmea: 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
Shimran:
India no make the list
I was looking forward to seeing the country but it wasn't there, India supposed to be in top 4
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by hkidola00(m): 12:16am On Sep 29, 2023
U09ce:
You can see the correlation between the number of engineering graduates and the development of these countries. In Nigeria, we have brilliant engineers in the thousands. But the sordid situation is that the government doesn't take engineering education serious. Little or no support to technical education. That's the reason that we are not innovative. The fact is, a country can not grow beyond the quality of its engineers.
technical school is greater than University...I knew late
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by lawani: 3:35am On Sep 29, 2023
This is an impossible statistics. Iran can not produce any discipline more than China, India, US etc even if all their kids offer only engineering with no lawyers, medical doctors, accountants and etc in their economy at all. It is not even possible if an engineering degree is the admission requirement for law, medicine, social studies and etc
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by Shimran(m): 6:53am On Sep 29, 2023
Trustmea:

I was looking forward to seeing the country but it wasn't there, India supposed to be in top 4
My thoughts as well oo
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 7:42am On Sep 29, 2023
Cantonese:

That’s what I am talking about rightly. Engineers.
So you do not know that some of these countries have been poaching plenty Nigerian engineers, just as they poach our doctors? When you hear American engineers, know that Nigerians are rated among them, as they live and work there.

You're right. And that's why the are offered citizenship. Out loss, their gain.

Interestingly natural born Americans hardly go into the sciences.
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 11:45am On Sep 29, 2023
I'm not satisfied with the list without Indian
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by Limassol(m): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
WriterNig:

🇸🇮

The country that produces the most doctoral engineering students is china.

Go figure.

I would appreciate if you stop posting this misguided posts here and there. They lack context and nuance.
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by Cantonese: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2023
chiedozie198100:

You're right. And that's why the are offered citizenship. Out loss, their gain.

Interestingly natural born Americans hardly go into the sciences.

Exactly.
Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by AishaDant(f): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
WriterNig:
👍🏻Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO

This comment just shows how delusional and deluded you really are as a person.

What’s the connection with NATO and Nazi? Weirdo!

1 Like

Re: Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) by ariesbull: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
Henrychino:
Where is Nigeria please shocked
pastors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency / New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) / Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.