Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ (10463 Views)

Ex-FIRS Boss Nami Approved ₦11bn Payments After His Exit - TheCable / Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman / Works, Finance Ministries Inflated Our Budget By N11bn, FERMA Boss Tells Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ by gabbytabby: 9:21am On Sep 29, 2023
Na thé 9ja way too many fake news.

midolian:
I hope the mods push this to the front page for all to see.

Some disgruntled elements within the FIRS are looking for ways to tarnish the Ex-Executive Chairman's image.
Re: My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ by Afamed: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2023
All these evening newspaper and Journalists ehhhh

Their news outlets are about making money via putting fake news on social media just to draw traffic

2 Likes

Re: My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ by atiku4President(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2023
Epistasis:
The Namib almost turned that place to Nupe Revenue service the way he flooded his kinmen with that office.
So only Buhari has the exclusive right to fill every space with his people?
Can you listen to yourself pls.

2 Likes

Re: My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ by Chizaam2008: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2023
The TIEFNUBU'S FOWL called FOWLER did the same.
Did anyone probe him? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ by ponishah: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2023
midolian:
I hope the mods push this to the front page for all to see.

Some disgruntled elements within the FIRS are looking for ways to tarnish the Ex-Executive Chairman's image.
Which image, no civil servant in Nigeria has any image to protect.
They are all thieves, this I know.
Re: My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ by thatigboman: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2023
Epistasis:
The Namib almost turned that place to Nupe Revenue service the way he flooded his kinmen with that office.
Chief of army staff, IG of police, CBN Governor, Head of FIRS are all from which tribe?
Re: My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ by zicoraads: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2023
midolian:
How do you mean? Every administration will favour some set of people over others, this you must know.

Fowler flooded the service with his own people too..ifeko or what's she called did the same.
If you ever, ever mention Ifueko Omoigui Okauru's name in the same breath with Fowler and Nami again, God will punish you.

Ifueko is a legend in FIRS. Downright the best boss in the agency's history. Only one that gave jobs to nobodies, without asking for anything or anyone presenting a letter from anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ by midolian(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2023
zicoraads:

If you ever, ever mention Ifueko Omoigui Okauru's name in the same breath with Fowler and Nami again, God will punish you.

Ifueko is a legend in FIRS. Downright the best boss in the agency's history. Only one that gave jobs to nobodies, without asking for anything or anyone presenting a letter from anywhere.
Is that the only achievement of your ifueko? If yes, Nami did the same. Gave Jobs to plenty of nobodies and brought great reforms into the service. The evidence are there in terms of collection and technology for all to see. There is no point arguing. If you have your proof, bring it out!

NAMI did better than ifueko!

2 Likes

Re: My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ by Curious346: 10:07am On Sep 29, 2023
APC is doing Nigeria dirty
Re: My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ by Bossma1: 10:08am On Sep 29, 2023
Portable Reacts to Sam Larry Arrest As He Attack Nigeria Police

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_uZDunK8lw

We need Investigations Not Assistant - Portable Attack Nigeria Police
Re: My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ by Curious346: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2023
Epistasis:
ehnn and so what ?
Re: My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ by SUNNINO(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2023
Shut up, Ifueko did not do such,SS Nigerians are not as ethnic bias like SW and Northerners per say.
midolian:
How do you mean? Every administration will favour some set of people over others, this you must know.

Fowler flooded the service with his own people too..ifeko or what's she called did the same.
Re: My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ by SUNNINO(m): 10:17am On Sep 29, 2023
Shut up dollard Abokis drawing Nigeria back from start.
midolian:
Is that the only achievement of your ifueko? If yes, Nami did the same. Gave Jobs to plenty of nobodies and brought great reforms into the service. The evidence are there in terms of collection and technology for all to see. There is no point arguing. If you have your proof, bring it out!

Re: My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ by Kukutente23: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2023
midolian:

https://twitter.com/NamiMuhammad/status/1707410837647085797?t=qqt0IUsxIaVfx1qr3gQnUw&s=19

Wait. Wait. A special adviser wrote for 5bn to be transferred for a committee work?
Wow!! Does this man know what he's saying?
Re: My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ by Yankee101: 10:33am On Sep 29, 2023
These guys should be in jail
Re: My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ by frog12: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2023
dis types of people have BIG mouths. make EFCC investigate now !
Re: My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ by Yankee101: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2023
So in short he’s saying he did it but he was within law
The only thing he said he didn’t do is travel out
Others e use style accept and defend
Re: My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ by zicoraads: 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
midolian:

This is the most laughable thing I've read on the internet today. She is not my Ifueko. But facts are sacred.

First, this conversation started with regards to employment and bringing people into the FIRS, not about other aspects of Ifueko's work.

Now if we're to talk about employment, did Nami advertise any job at the FIRS all through his time? He never did. In fact, in that regard, Fowler is better than him. Fowler remains the last FIRS Chairman to publicly advertise for roles at the agency. Under Nami, FIRS jobs became 5 million naira. Under him, Nupe boys and boys from his area in Tunga, Minna, got jobs without going through the processes of employment. It was under Nami that the HR in FIRS didn't even know about vacancies, until when it's time to document new members of staff.

But it's only on Nairaland and Twitter that folks who know nothing, are nothing, argue on a subject that they're so ignorant about. I don't have the time nor the energy to start listing Ifueko's achievements here. They're too many.

Even Nami knows he can't even lace the shoes of that woman. You might get stoned the day you enter any FIRS office, or even Revenue House in Berger, Abuja, to speak like this about Ifueko.

None of those who came after her have been good enough to lace her shoes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ by midolian(m): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
zicoraads:

This is the most laughable thing I've read on the internet today. She is not my Ifueko. But facts are sacred.

First, this conversation started with regards to employment and bringing people into the FIRS, not about other aspects of Ifueko's work.

Now if we're to talk about employment, did Nami advertise any job at the FIRS all through his time? He never did. In fact, in that regard, Fowler is better than him. Fowler remains the last FIRS Chairman to publicly advertise for roles at the agency. Under Nami, FIRS jobs became 5 million naira. Under him, Nupe boys and boys from his area in Tunga, Minna, got jobs without going through the processes of employment. It was under Nami that the HR in FIRS didn't even know about vacancies, until when it's time to document new members of staff.

But it's only on Nairaland and Twitter that folks who know nothing, are nothing, argue on a subject that they're so ignorant about. I don't have the time nor the energy to start listing Ifueko's achievements here. They're too many.

Even Nami knows he can't even lace the shoes of that woman. You might get stoned the day you enter any FIRS office, or even Revenue House in Berger, Abuja, to speak like this about Ifueko.

None of those who came after her have been good enough to lace her shoes.

grin grin

I have seen many like you on nairaland and other spaces. Empty,. i shouldnt have bothered about replying you in the first place
Re: My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ by MamaletASO: 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nami you are a thi*ef..

Did you approve this payments??

Yes.

Did you back date it?
Yes. You did it so it won't be as if you did it after your resignation or sack.

Nothing is hidden under the earth...
No smoke without fire... Some people knows about this and speak out the truth...

Nami, I can now confirm that you are a chronic thi*ef and a li*ar..

Re: My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ by Putinofrussia: 7:58am On Sep 30, 2023
Only God knows the truth.
All politicians,Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa are all corrupt but I fear the Northerners most in stealing Nigeria's money.
They don't steal meagre sum.
They always steal like say make the place kukuma collapse one time.
I am sorry for saying this o,but research shows that Northerners,especially their leaders,brought Nigeria down to this level.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant / Enugu Brt To Be Run By Nigeria Made Buses! / Amaechi Will Not Contest 2015 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.