Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) (59744 Views)

Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo / Sam Larry Is Hiding In Kenya And His Location Isn’t Hidden - Black Cinderella / Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by zedegit: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2023
Give us DNA.
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 8:24am On Sep 29, 2023
pussyeater:
The werey even bleach. Make police use KOBOKO tear all that him bleached skin...

Naaah,
he's always been lightskinned
Knew him since he was a teen
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by Makinaki: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2023
Expected to see photos of the fat frog in handcuffs!
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by scutches(m): 8:30am On Sep 29, 2023
Imagine, Nigeria is bleeped. So autopsy result never comes out? Am very sure the Police had discovered some things that makes them not to announce the result publicly else I don’t still know what is delaying the result. And fro Police to arrest Sam Larry, something is fishy about the autopsy that might leads to jungle justice if made public. I suspect
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by Levels1(m): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Police completed an autopsy over a week now. They should have 1st disclosed the result & possibly announced that Mobad was murdered.

They are just making everyone restive & fueling conspiracy theories & the whole thing may just turn out to be chasing of shadows.

You don't know what you are saying.

So they should announced the outcome in order to make the suspect hide or run?

If they have , will it has been easy to arrest the Useless Bully Larry easily?

I beg let them tsta their time to do the needful and hrt everyone involved in one way or the other arrested and charge to court.
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by Billygee2u: 8:33am On Sep 29, 2023
King3urna:
They should parade him first before I believe

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by KingRoiz(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2023
Picture or else I don't believe...
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
All these na charade to temporarily pacify some aggrieved Nigerians.
Why dem never announce autopsy result? Las las nothing will come out of it.

Because autopsy results are rarely conclusive, especially in Nigeria. There are also untraceable poisons.
Bottom line, the boy made a video saying desperately they were killing him and were about to kill him! So desperate he reported to the corrupt Nigerian Police to save him! Nigerian Police o😆, now that's being desoerate!
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by ChristianMuslim: 8:42am On Sep 29, 2023
Sam Larry is more safe in police custody than any other place in Nigeria.. R I P Sam Larry.. Stay away from the streets

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by Killermamba: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Arresting or no arresting if men's sight am ❌
if una sight am, abeg help us send am message to mohbad, na one bastard exit the world nobody cares
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 8:45am On Sep 29, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
Sam Larry is more safe in police custody than any other place in Nigeria.. R I P Sam Larry.. Stay away from the streets

Maybe he turned himself in for protection - protective custody
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by Debbyluxury(f): 8:47am On Sep 29, 2023
ChristianMuslim:

😂😂😂
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by clydecarson(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2023
WriterNig:
@Ben Hundeyin tweeted;

Pictures or adonbelieveit
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by highchief1: 8:50am On Sep 29, 2023
Gadafii:
Assisting when he’s not kelvin DB

Make police no go wine streets sha, they must get to the root of this, catch naira Marley too

They will give account of how they treated that boy badly with all the evidence available, they may not have killed him directly, but they are part of his death

Those of you blaming drugs and all of that

Go and check their videos together, moh is usually the one that’s not smokin or drinking, the videos are online for everyone to see

so why was he hypertensive at 27.
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by Morbeta11(m): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2023
This illiterate will finally become the scapegoat.....it takes intelligence and style to become Mario "Suge" Knight. He will now know the difference between tout and intellect when they write statements on his behalf just to implicate him more.
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 8:52am On Sep 29, 2023
culeca:
Mohbad spirit strong gan.

Dude was a fighter just that he had so many frenemies around him

highchief1:
so why was he hypertensive at 27.

Spirit has nothing to do with it. The guy laid the foundation for all these WHILE STILL ALIVE!
Suppose he never made those videos and police reports? He'd have been quickly forgotten, just another dead young rapper!

As for hypertention, see below. And how are sure he was and to what extent?

Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by favour32(m): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2023
culeca:

Everyone has one or more frenemies.
Just be extremely careful who you dine with...dont ignore any red flag to japa from any friend.
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2023
rainlover:
what happened to lala?

Seun tossed him. That's the danger of being oga in someone else's biz. Imagine, a whole almighty Lala!😆
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by spartachico(m): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2023
Who do you think y’all are fooling ,naira marley was interview by nearly eaten by shark dumbass and days after Sam Larry in police custody without declaring him wanted ... I pity all of una wey don do skit or insult Sam Larry ,he’s coming for you one after the other ...

Here’s what happened
Naira : we can’t be on the run forever
Larry : I know Oga mi
Naira : oya go back to Nigeria ,nothing to happen
Larry : on your mandate I stand Oga mi , I go show face there
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 9:08am On Sep 29, 2023
spartachico:
Who do you think y’all are fooling ,naira marley was interview by nearly eaten by shark dumbass and days after Sam Larry in police custody without declaring him wanted ... I pity all of una wey don do skit or insult Sam Larry ,he’s coming for you one after the other ...

Maybe he turned himself in for safety - protective custody
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2023
Morbeta11:
This illiterate will finally become the scapegoat.....it takes intelligence and style to become Mario "Suge" Knight.

Which intelligence did Suge Knight have? Someone that's doing a thousand years for murder cheesy.
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by bewla(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2023
culeca:

Mohba born same month as Tupac died same month as Tupac at same age as Tupac under same strange way
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by rainlover(m): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Seun tossed him. That's the danger of being oga in someone else's biz. Imagine, a whole almighty Lala!😆
😸😸
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by dcasca(m): 9:32am On Sep 29, 2023
I need a video evidence that he has actually been arrested
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2023
fuckingAyaya:

You get the point

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by Neddstark: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2023
wizelink:

My dear why are people like him afraid of dying? Considering their kind of business they should be ready for anything. Even when the masses attack them, they should be able to confront the masses and still live.

When it comes to life and death even soldier dey shake. How much more tout.
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by GanagiBitrus: 9:57am On Sep 29, 2023
Levels1:

You don't know what you are saying.

So they should announced the outcome in order to make the suspect hide or run?

If they have , will it has been easy to arrest the Useless Bully Larry easily?

I beg let them tsta their time to do the needful and hrt everyone involved in one way or the other arrested and charge to court.
You've already concluded the guy is guilty. What you call arrest may just be inviting him for questioning.

Anyway, I've seen police handle similar crimes in developed countries. Soon after the autopsy, they brief the public that they "have reasons to believe he was murdered".

Everybody now knows it is a murder case & even the culprits will be in panic mode and nobody will want to hide or assist the culprit because it will make you an accessory to murder.

The whole delay is a reflection of how slow & ineffective things are done in Govt & public sector.
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by GanagiBitrus: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2023
7arrows:

They released the result. But were tactical in their use of English in order not to shot themselves. U suppose know nigerian police. They too should be investigated. Mobad made a report and they did nothing about it
What was the result of the autopsy? At least it should basically establish the cause of death & to a large extent whether there was foul play in his death.
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by creativehubb: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Are you the 'men' or just a keypad warrior...you are advocating same thing you are accusing him of...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards / D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade / Wizkid Looks Like A Child - Slay Queen Reacts To Wizkid's New Shirtless Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.