Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) (59746 Views)

Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo / Sam Larry Is Hiding In Kenya And His Location Isn’t Hidden - Black Cinderella / Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by GanagiBitrus: 10:07am On Sep 29, 2023
Drbarmes:

U wan teach police dia work?
This is the usual reply by police.
But you'll be surprised some of them don't know their jobs or they compromise in carrying out their job.

But the standard procedure in developed countries, is to brief the public after the autopsy that maybe "they have reasons to believe Mobad was murdered". This helps build confidence & trust in police.
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by jattopeter(m): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2023
What did you want to believe , they said he is assisting with investigation , not that they are investigating him. This country is a joke .
King3urna:
They should parade him first before I believe
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by GanagiBitrus: 10:12am On Sep 29, 2023
Pwhitelaw:
Autopsy takes just 24 hours buts needed 3 weeks for complete analysis...It's not fast as you think.
Are you a police spokesman.
Look, they need to be briefing the public in this sort of case. That's the only way to establish confidence & trust in them.
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by GanagiBitrus: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2023
Funjosh:

Comprehensive autopsy results take time.
Is that what Police said or they are just displaying their inefficiency?
Look, Police needs to be briefing the public in this sort of case. That's the only way to establish confidence & trust in them.
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by Btruth: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Arresting or no arresting if men's sight am ❌
.....he go hear it. Guys dey para for outside for him 😭

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by Hellonearth: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2023
Story. Believe YERIBAS TO YOUR OWN NATIONAL DETRIMENT
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by chatinent: 10:26am On Sep 29, 2023
Arrested or assisting with investigation?

Fck Nigeria!
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2023
Gadafii:
Assisting when he’s not kelvin DB

Make police no go wine streets sha, they must get to the root of this, catch naira Marley too

They will give account of how they treated that boy badly with all the evidence available, they may not have killed him directly, but they are part of his death

Those of you blaming drugs and all of that

Go and check their videos together, moh is usually the one that’s not smokin or drinking, the videos are online for everyone to see

Do you record yourself batheing?
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by Never4getU: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2023
WriterNig:
@Ben Hundeyin tweeted;

Which audio investigation after he was tipped to surrender himself with an already kick back payment myst have been paid to police then we hear he was arrested, how? Where was he bursted? In which location?

We know what this arrest entails

Make una just dey play

Shebi up till now we haven't heard about the autopsy results of the dead Mohbad abi
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by Teymanhenry(f): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2023
culeca:
Mohbad spirit strong gan.

Dude was a fighter just that he had so many frenemies around him

Dude was ignorant what he signed for. He danced too much with the devil and it cost him his life. Let's learn from this
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by Morbeta11(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Which intelligence did Suge Knight have? Someone that's doing a thousand years for murder cheesy.

Death Row Records ...Its was a successful business. It requires intelligence and masterful skills to control pack of dangerous wolves.
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by wizelink(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2023
Neddstark:

When it comes to life and death even soldier dey shake. How much more tout.

I do not entirely agree with your submission. Soldiers know what faces them. There are different jobs or works and some of them are very deadly and choosing such amounts to been very much aware of the near death or life situation that goes with it. Being a soldier or iranian spy going to spy on israeli country can't be compared to a legit Nigerian working in an office. So also a tout though it's not as deadly as being a spy or soldier in war front.
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by tscent(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2023
I dont understand,assisting the investigation in what way
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by Chochovini: 10:40am On Sep 29, 2023
[quote author=Kingzjayzee post=126084586]Bring am come Ikorodu, e get wetin we wan tell am. . Jungle justice abi?
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by Chochovini: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2023
gigabyte13:
For him own good, make he just dey live inside the station ( name withheld )
If Dem go release am give Street....
In the name of adminstrative bail lasan
Tooooooooooor
Anything wey Dem see, make Dem take am Lai dat.....
. Jungle J ....? Emm...something.
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by Gandrova: 11:05am On Sep 29, 2023
Malroux:
Pictures and videos of him in handcuffs or we don't believe you.
Handcuffs for what? Is he a criminal ?
Mind you, he is still innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by segun18(m): 11:11am On Sep 29, 2023
Sad the way Mohbad die but inspite of our views, we should all be aware that Naira marley and the guy here will not be charged for murder.Lawyers and Police officer friends I have spoken with In the last couple of days assert that evidences against them will be watery in court.
They could be charge for Bullying and intimidation which is even subjective depending on the Judge.
It is a lesson learned for us all.
Pls ff you are an budding musician out there do get a Lawyer to read any contract before you sign any legally bidding agreement or else you might not be able to extricate yourself from it.
Rest in peace Mohbad.
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by zomby(m): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2023
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by highchief1: 11:35am On Sep 29, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Spirit has nothing to do with it. The guy laid the foundation for all these WHILE STILL ALIVE!
Suppose he never made those videos and police reports? He'd have been quickly forgotten, just another dead young rapper!

As for hypertention, see below. And how are sure he was and to what extent?
that the na silent killer o.kill my guy last year a 37yrs old guy.went to work slumped and that was it.life come Dey fear me
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by sylve11: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2023
fuckingAyaya:

Wetin go happen If them sight am? shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by sylve11: 11:42am On Sep 29, 2023
richiemcgold:
Even if Sam Larry escapes murder case, he should still be charged for physically assaulting late mohbad.
What I saw in that trending video is attempted murder.

Link to the video, please. cool

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by Shyboyk(m): 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Police completed an autopsy over a week now. They should have 1st disclosed the result & possibly announced that Mobad was murdered.

They are just making everyone restive & fueling conspiracy theories & the whole thing may just turn out to be chasing of shadows.

The results would take time before coming out the completed the autopsy means they have all the relevant stuffs needed from his body
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by GanagiBitrus: 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
Shyboyk:

The results would take time before coming out the completed the autopsy means they have all the relevant stuffs needed from his body

Is that what Police said or they are just displaying their usual inefficiency?
Test results from an autopsy shouldn't take that long, unless they they don't have basic test equipment in Nigeria & need to send samples abroad for analysis.
Which ever way, Police needs to be briefing the public in this sort of case. That's the only way to establish confidence & trust in them.
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
Morbeta11:

Death Row Records ...Its was a successful business. It requires intelligence and masterful skills to control pack of dangerous wolves.

What good is it if u locked up for life? The intelligence is doing it and staying our of jail to enjoy it!
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
Person wey dem go soon release. Na that nurse wey give am injection dem go pin the whole thing on her head. She should prepare herself for prison
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by Morbeta11(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
PoliteActivist:

What good is it if u locked up for life? The intelligence is doing it and staying our of jail to enjoy it!

You can take away freedom and not intelligence....
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by Shyboyk(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Is that what Police said or they are just displaying their usual inefficiency?
Test results from an autopsy shouldn't take that long, unless they they don't have basic test equipment in Nigeria & need to send samples abroad for analysis.
Which ever way, Police needs to be briefing the public in this sort of case. That's the only way to establish confidence & trust in them.

I’m sure u have been on this forum for long so I’ll be bringing some old news that involves autopsy

1:that boy that was killed in a private school that was crying before he died saying his seniors gave him something to drink ..an autopsy was carried out and u know it took very long before the result was out

2:that woman that sang ekuweme that suffered domestic violence…an autopsy was also carried out and it took long

So I don’t see why this one would be any different
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by guru90: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
fuckingAyaya:

I swear...... Na silent killing.......

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
Morbeta11:

You can take away freedom and not intelligence....

Real intelligence is knowing there's nothing like freedom and never giving anyone enough grounds to take away yours
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by damoobaba: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
richiemcgold:
Even if Sam Larry escapes murder case, he should still be charged for physically assaulting late mohbad.
What I saw in that trending video is attempted murder.

Have you heard Sam Larry's version of the entire drama. He gave Mohbad #2m to perform at his Mum's remembrance party but the guy did not show and never returned his money till he died. If somebody holds your money like that, WILL YOU NOT FIGHT THE PERSON? I just wonder if people nowadays are PLAIN STUPID or they're just ready to vent their frustrations on anybody they come across. A sane man will await POLICE INVESTIGATION while a more intelligent man will be part of the investigations if they dont TRUST the police.
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by Salowise: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
Those people that was with late mohbad during his death has not made any statement, autopsy result is not yet out, police sef never finish investigation, how come Nigerians are very sure that sam larry and naira killed mohbad.

There was someone that stole huge amount of money from me, i was after him also involved the police. Trust me, if anything would have happened to that boy during that period na me for be the number one suspect, even though his parents don't know he's a cultist. I don decide to let go of the money.
Re: Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) by richiemcgold: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
damoobaba:

Have you heard Sam Larry's version of the entire drama. He gave Mohbad #2m to perform at his Mum's remembrance party but the guy did not show and never returned his money till he died. If somebody holds your money like that, WILL YOU NOT FIGHT THE PERSON? I just wonder if people nowadays are PLAIN STUPID or they're just ready to vent their frustrations on anybody they come across. A sane man will await POLICE INVESTIGATION while a more intelligent man will be part of the investigations if they dont TRUST the police.

Assault is simply assault; no matter the motives behind it, you can never use it as an excuse in a law court. Why taking laws into his hands when we have law enforcement agencies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards / Wizkid Looks Like A Child - Slay Queen Reacts To Wizkid's New Shirtless Video / D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.