Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) (7875 Views)

Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). / Bleep Curvy Bootylicious Ladies You Can't Resist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by jamesversion: 11:45am On Sep 29, 2023
Mzanzicoolio, don't you have women related topics to post.

3 Likes

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by grandstar(m): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Okay, the main reason I asked is because be ke nagana gore o o tee wa bona and o iketsa as if o le South Africa... grin grin grin

Be ke batla goba sure.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Apologies for any xenophobia here.

Many here resent the xenophobia that Nigerians and other Africans suffer in South Africa.

Acting out their grievances on you is unfair and immature.

1 Like

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by eepeepook: 11:51am On Sep 29, 2023
I wonder why goats on Nairaland can never keep their backward mentality to themselves. This post contains nothing offensive. Children on Nairaland will always find offense in every thing.

5 Likes

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by LIVINGICONREBOR: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2023
WTF!! Even pro bodybuilders no get glute reach this guy.😳

1 Like

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
jamesversion:
Mzanzicoolio, don't you have women related topics to post.

Send pix of your sista i'll post her
Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
grandstar:

Many here resent the xenophobia that Nigerians and other Africans suffer in South Africa.

i also want an apology grin
Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by siofra(f): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

Sorry, what is it then? Im a stupid blonde white SA women

Oh help, i think im lost. Was looking for SA forum😂😂😂😂

Lmao I know that Nairaland men here will believe you're a white woman, the more dense ones will believe that's your picture. Their IQ is in negatives like yours.
Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
eepeepook:
I wonder why goats on Nairaland can never keep their backward mentality to themselves. This post contains nothing offensive. Children on Nairaland will always find offense in every thing.

Its toxic masculinity at play.the same caveman requested i post nude pics of women instead on a public forum visited by children,and yet he wants to claim the moral highground.stupidity of the highest level.

2 Likes

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
siofra:

Lmao I know that Nairaland men here will believe you're a white woman, the more dense ones will believe that's your picture. Their IQ is in negatives like yours.

Oh no!and because of my low IQ its very easy for men to take advantage of me.Oh siofra,how do i become a strong black woman like u so men stop fooling me into the bedroom which happens everyday?grin grin grin
Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
siofra:

Oh no!and because of my low IQ its very easy for men to take advantage of me.Oh siofra,how do i become a strong black woman like u so men stop fooling me into the bedroom which happens everyday?grin grin grin
Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by grandstar(m): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

i also want an apology grin

I'm sorry too

2 Likes

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
It's okay... smiley smiley smiley
grandstar:

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by Puss360(f): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
izonborn098:
This mumu woman this is not SA forum..
Why calling someone mumu on an internet space...
If this is a "Nigerian forum" the. It should be viewed from and within Nigeria only...
Anybody who can access this site outside Nigeria also has a right to post anything... as long as he or she follows the rules...
Please let's try and be well mannered to foreigners, coz what you write is being viewed "By the whole world"

3 Likes

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by CloudTrees(f): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

I don't have rice pallative. Bounce!!!
lol

1 Like

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
izonborn098, I hope you take this advice.

From now on you better start respecting us... Talented should hook you up with a nice girl for the weekend so that she can help you take out those frustrations... grin grin grin

You'll then be calm by Monday.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Puss360:

If this is a "Nigerian forum" the. It should be viewed from and within Nigeria only...
Anybody who can access this site outside Nigeria also has a right to post anything... as long as he or she follows the rules...
Please let's try and be well mannered to foreigners, coz what you write is being viewed "By the whole world"

2 Likes

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by izonborn098(m): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
But i haven't call you mumu or any outsider?
Samantha124:
izonborn098, I hope you take this advice.

From now on you better start respecting us... Talented should hook you up with a nice girl for the weekend so that she can help you take out those frustrations... grin grin grin

You'll then be calm by Monday.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by izonborn098(m): 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
Puss360:

i need a yes or no answer from you, did i ever call you mumu or samantha124 mumu, then you'll know why i call her that...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
But the person you referred to as mumu is not a Nigerian... undecided undecided undecided
izonborn098:
But i haven't call you mumu or any outsider?
Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
Number one, it's a guy.

And number two, you're being xenophobic by trying to kick him out of this forum and claiming that it's a Nigerian forum, if it was only meant for Nigerians, then it would've only been limited to Nigeria, so far he didn't insult anyone or said anything offensive.
izonborn098:
i need a yes or no answer from you, did i ever call you mumu or samantha124 mumu, then you'll know why i call her that...
Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
grandstar:

Pickmesha

African COON

They must sha show their low self esteem and Inferiority cos of foreigners.

4 Likes

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Number one, it's a guy.

And number two, you're being xenophobic by trying to kick him out of this forum and claiming that it's a Nigerian forum, if it was only meant for Nigerians, then it would've only been limited to Nigeria, so far he didn't insult anyone or said anything offensive.

But that is exactly what your people do to foreigners in your country especially nigerians, they legally come to your country but when the xenophobic psychosis spring up in your head again, you add the innocents and the guilty as one then destroy their property and kill them, you all have shouted it to high heavens including your politicians that you do not want Nigerians in your country, yet you shamelessly want to be on a Nigerian forum without being provoked, when you do same in your country.

Yes the Internet is free for all, you can go to other sites no one can stop you, if you have an atom of shame you shouldn't be on a forum of people you hate to see in your country.

6 Likes

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
I'm not trying to be negative or whatever, but it hurts that Nigerian men that are suppoose to stand up for themselves and those that have been killed in South African are the ones asslicking these people, knowing another xenophobic demonstration can come up at anytime in their country, just look at them above, anything foreigners they loose their senses, smh.

5 Likes

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
Yes, we do not want Nigerians who commit illegal dealings here in SA because we'll never come to Nigeria and start committing crimes... Tell your brothers to obey other countries' laws if they don't want the people to chase them away because the problem is with them.

And did you ever see me and the op chasing and killing Nigerians?

Is you have issues with those South Africans that you've seen protesting against Nigerians and including innocent Nigerians, then feel free to go face them and tell them your mind.

Don't misdirect your frustrations on some of us simply because we're South Africans, because that'll only make you to look xenophobic too.
Fountainofyouth:

But that is exactly what your people do to foreigners in your country especially nigerians, they legally come to your country but when the xenophobic psychosis spring up in your head again, you add the innocents and the guilty as one then destroy their property and kill them, you all have shouted it to high heavens including your politicians that you do not want Nigerians in your country, yet you shamelessly want to be on a Nigerian forum without being provoked, when you do same in your country.

Yes the Internet is free for all, you can go to other sites no one can stop you, if you have an atom of shame you shouldn't be on a forum of people you hate to see in your country.
Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2023
It's your brothers fault though... If they could come to SA and behave by abiding by the law, even those innocent Nigerians wouldn't be affected by anything.

Stop trying to shift the blame.
Fountainofyouth:
I'm not trying to be negative or whatever, but it hurts that Nigerian men that are suppoose to stand up for themselves and those that have been killed in South African are the ones asslicking these people, knowing another xenophobic demonstration can come up at anytime in their country, just look at them above, anything foreigners they loose their senses, smh.
Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by izonborn098(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
If he's man then it's big shame to manhood, i have seen his posts before i attacked him. I'm not a kid and i know what i'm doing.
Try and tell him that his madness is not tolerated by everybody..
Samantha124:
Number one, it's a guy.

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by Puss360(f): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2023
izonborn098:
No... but I'm human, so I felt bad for the OP who innocently posted an article on the internet, but ended up being insulted by someone who claims it's "his country's internet"...
I know u aren't a bad person, please....
Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by Puss360(f): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
Reading innocent post, it's obvious that Nigerians are actually toxic... I'm a Nigerian bug that's the fact...
Why should izonborn098 and fountainofyouth claim this site is for Nigerians only.... is that what Seun the owner of the site said?
Everyday we have lots of visitors (international Nd local)coming here to read articles and post...
It's demeaning...
It's bad...
It's actually portrays us as aggressive type of human being...
Those of you screaming Xenophobia, does this thread looks like such?
Honestly I'm disappointed!!
Yet we all keep saying our country is bad... when deep down, we are bad...

3 Likes

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by izonborn098(m): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ok i insult the rude op because of his hate for nigerians. The man you are defending hate nigerians..
Puss360:

No... but I'm human, so I felt bad for the OP who innocently posted an article on the internet, but ended up being insulted by someone who claims it's "his country's internet"...
I know u aren't a bad person, please....

1 Like

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
But apart from this thread, you always sound angry... grin grin grin
izonborn098:
If he's man then it's big shame to manhood, i have seen his posts before i attacked him. I'm not a kid and i know what i'm doing.
Try and tell him that his madness is not tolerated by everybody..
Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by izonborn098(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
I'll not say you're wrong but i'll address you base on how you show yourself and the op deserve what i dish to him because i belive he is thinking of treating nigerians the way they maltreat them at their country..
I don't have no apology of whatever i said to him..
Anyway your friend lost his younger sister samantha124..
Puss360:
Reading innocent post, it's obvious that Nigerians are actually toxic... I'm a Nigerian bug that's the fact...
Why should izonborn098 and fountainofyouth claim this site is for Nigerians only.... is that what Seun the owner of the site said?
Everyday we have lots of visitors (international Nd local)coming here to read articles and post...
It's demeaning...
It's bad...
It's actually portrays us as aggressive type of human being...
Those of you screaming Xenophobia, does this thread looks like such?
Honestly I'm disappointed!!
Yet we all keep saying our country is bad... when deep down, we are bad...
Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by izonborn098(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
It's the nature of the forum because everybody in this forum insult people in the least opportunity, so i don't think that'll be a suprise to you.. Everybody in this forum bash each other and it's left for you to jugde me in the internet..
Samantha124:
But apart from this thread, you always sound angry... grin grin grin
Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by Puss360(f): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
izonborn098:
Ok i insult the rude op because of his hate for nigerians. The man you are defending hate nigerians..
Hmmm... maybe there's more to this than what I know...
I'll rest my case...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics / 5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.