Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) (7773 Views)

Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). / Bleep Curvy Bootylicious Ladies You Can't Resist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 3:32am On Sep 29, 2023
Nkululeko Dlamini (39) is known to many South Africans as the aerobics teacher famous for his glutes. He does squats that leave his rear end looking like the dream goal for most women.

So, how does he get those glutes?

“Unlimited squats,” he says.

“I do not count the number of squats that I do in a day.”

But for context, he says, he exercises for one hour a day, for five days a week.

Nkululeko says he was excited to see his work reaching the masses after it made it to social media.

He is aware of people who are making fun of him on social media.

“They do not know it, but they are helping me. There are those who are disrespecting me and I use those insults to build myself.

“I cannot help it that I have a big bum, it’s my genes. Everyone in my family has one. It is really not an issue for me, and I know that exercising enhances my God-given genes. I am not bothered by the insults.

“I know there are people who make fun of the men who attend my classes saying they also want big bums, but they are not looking at those men’s thigh and how strong their cores are. But they are just focused on bums."

In the classes that he teaches, people tell him what their goals and in trains them accordingly.

“I cannot give you a standardized fee because people have different needs. A person who wants to gain weight cannot be charged the same amount as someone who wants to tone.”

He does classes in the Joburg downtown, house calls and virtual lessons.

2 Likes

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 3:39am On Sep 29, 2023
Nkululeko can sit on my face anytime 😋

1 Like

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by izonborn098(m): 3:45am On Sep 29, 2023
This mumu woman this is not SA forum..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 3:52am On Sep 29, 2023
izonborn098:

Sorry, what is it then? Im a stupid blonde white SA women

Oh help, i think im lost. Was looking for SA forum😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by izonborn098(m): 4:01am On Sep 29, 2023
Go and look for SA forum and stop making unnecessary noise in a nigerian forum.. Do you know the meaning of blonde? You forget you're talking with a nigerian
MzansiCoolio:

Sorry, what is it then? Im a stupid blond white SA women

Oh help, i think im lost. Was loking for SA forum

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by DyingFetus: 4:42am On Sep 29, 2023
Kys nigger

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 29, 2023
izonborn098:
Some of you now behave like animals.

I am very sure, you can't address that person, mumu online keyboard warriors.

If hunger and frustration have finished you in your family house, don't bring the frustration online.

Your mates are working to live a convenient lifestyle

You are here, telling us how poverty and ill gotten funds have messed up your reasoning as a human.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by CJStarz: 7:01am On Sep 29, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

Sorry, what is it then? Im a stupid blond white SA women

Oh help, i think im lost. Was loking for SA forum
So you be Marilyn Monroe? Ewu, be proud of yourself and put you own picture?

4 Likes

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 7:38am On Sep 29, 2023
Bunkbars:
Some of you now behaves like animals.

I am very sure, you can't address that person as a mumu, online keyboard warriors.

If hunger and frustration have finished you in your family house, don't bring the frustration online.

Your mates are working to live a convenient lifestyle

Indeed, hungry lots cant even enjoy light threads. They're looking for Tinubu pallatives from me.
Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 7:39am On Sep 29, 2023
CJStarz:

So you be Marilyn Monroe? Ewu, be proud of yourself and put you own picture?

I don't have rice pallative. Bounce!!!

3 Likes

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:53am On Sep 29, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

I don't have rice pallative. Bounce!!!

Honestly, you can't be littering a Nigerian forum with pics like this.

It irritates us.

Inwardly we interpret things like this as homosexuality.

And we hate homosexuality to the last.

If you can't post pictures of your nude country women here, then refrain from posting anything South African here.

10 Likes

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2023
ChangedMan1999:

Honestly, you can't be littering a Nigerian forum with pics like this.

It irritates us.

Inwardly we interpret things like this as homosexuality.

And we hate homosexuality to the last.

If you can't post pictures of your nude country women here, then refrain from posting anything South African here.

...what utter stupidity is this?! who forced you to enter a thread clearly titled "BOOTYLICIOUS MUSCLEMAN"? Go be mumu & homophobic somewhere else, idi.ot.

5 Likes

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2023
Are you sure you're a South African?
MzansiCoolio:

...what utter stupidity is this?! who forced you to enter a thread clearly titled "BOOTYLICIOUS MUSCLEMAN"? Go be mumu & homophobic somewhere else, idi.ot.

3 Likes

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 9:35am On Sep 29, 2023
ChangedMan1999:

You guys are just so uncultured.

Have you not been taught that when in Rome behave like the Romans.

Homosexuality has no place in our culture and country Nigeria. To us it is among the worst sins in this world.

Again, why use crude language on me when I am just giving you instructions what do and what not to in our forumn as a foreigner.

Are you okay upstairs?

Are you not educated, even if it is primary school level?

Wait wait Nairaland mods, what manner of rubbish is this; how can you allow a foreigner to be promoting homosexuality here, and at the same time throwing insults up and down when advised to refrain from promoting it

Go cry in your cave and greet the other neanderthals for us.

1 Like

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Are you sure you're a South African?

...ewe!Why vele?
Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2023
Nothing... What is your home language?
MzansiCoolio:

...ewe!Why vele?

1 Like

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 9:42am On Sep 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Nothing... What is your home language?

Fanakalo grin

...i thetha,bua, khuluma, bolela, praat..
Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 29, 2023
Okay, the main reason I asked is because be ke nagana gore o o tee wa bona and o iketsa as if o le South Africa... grin grin grin

Be ke batla goba sure.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
MzansiCoolio:

Fanakalo grin

...i thetha,bua, khuluma, bolela, praat..
Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 9:54am On Sep 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Okay, the main reason I asked is because be ke nagana gore o o tee wa bona and o iketsa as if o le South Africa... grin grin grin

Be ke batla goba sure.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

So, o sho nou? grin
Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 29, 2023
Gabotse o na le di account tse kae? cheesy cheesy cheesy
MzansiCoolio:

So, o sho nou? grin
Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by STEWpid(f): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2023
Chai..

Is competition starting..?

1 Like

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2023
Samantha124:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2023
Ooh! I see and now I know... grin grin grin

Anyways, back to the topic... Isn't this man that same man that would be making ladies exercise in high heels?
MzansiCoolio:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by Smitaro100(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2023
It seems most south Africans in dis forum are dumb and stupid, coming to a Nigerian forum to post nonsense and still type dat their yeye xenophobic language, spits on their low self esteem xenophobic skulls. undecided

11 Likes

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by eepeepook: 10:51am On Sep 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Ikwa gi?
Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2023
eepeepook:
Ikwa gi?
Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by MzansiCoolio: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Ooh! I see and now I know... grin grin grin

Anyways, back to the topic... Isn't this man that same man that would be making ladies exercise in high heels?

I'm not sure 🤔heres a video of the bum squats - it would make sense to include heels

https:///SAAerobics/status/1704527633617220083?s=20
Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2023
It is him.. grin grin grin.. I had to quickly check my videos and fortunately, I still have the video.
MzansiCoolio:

I'm not sure 🤔heres a video of the bum squats - it would make sense to include heels

https:///SAAerobics/status/1704527633617220083?s=20

1 Like

Re: BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) by grandstar(m): 11:43am On Sep 29, 2023
ChangedMan1999:

You guys are just so uncultured.

Have you not been taught that when in Rome behave like the Romans.

Homosexuality has no place in our culture and country Nigeria. To us it is among the worst sins in this world.

Again, why use crude language on me when I am just giving you instructions what do and what not to in our forumn as a foreigner.

Are you okay upstairs?

Are you not educated, even if it is primary school level?

Wait wait Nairaland mods, what manner of rubbish is this; how can you allow a foreigner to be promoting homosexuality here, and at the same time throwing insults up and down when advised to refrain from promoting it

This is the internet and you're calling this a Nigerian forum. The internet by its nature is international.

I am from an era that people would scream the house down to have one foreign friend, a penpal.

I never saw a laptop when I was in Unilag. Most students weren't even aware of the word internet. I was charging N350 in 1999 to open free yahoo email addresses for people.

Then to call overseas was N288 for a minute or $3.60.

She has every right to be here and she should be welcomed.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies You Have $5 Build Your Ideal Man! / An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.