Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her (35302 Views)

Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo / 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Fireboy02: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:
I'm sure he was trying to protect her from unforseen circumstances. Nigerian men have no use other than violence.

Just google search "Nigerian Man". If you don't see any news or pictures of violence or criminality, come back here and call me a goat.
U are a goat
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Keme4Real(f): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
Konji is real
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Decarbonisation: 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
Iru palapala wo niyen ke?

Smh.
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Chetas81(m): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:
I'm sure he was trying to protect her from unforseen circumstances. Nigerian men have no use other than violence.

Just google search "Nigerian Man". If you don't see any news or pictures of violence or criminality, come back here and call me a goat.
tell me what really good about the Nigerian citizen, their so religious and horrible
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by sulakishop(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
Let's hear sincerely from the man. People only frown at sexual abuse against women without considering same towards men.

What if they're secret lovers and the woman decided to set him up?

I'm not saying that the woman is lying sha o

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by SmartyPants(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
inoki247:
Why arresting the Brother In Law his the Super man here....

So he came to rescue someone from rapist na him una still arrest....

So self defense can still land someone in Jail....

Yes definitely it can if you over do it. So the only question is whether the brother in law actually hit him with the cutlass after he had already subdued him. That shifts the incident from self-defence to assault.

But I'm sure he won't spend long in the station anyway.
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by newnigerdelta00: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

One Mr Godstime Ekanem allegedly broke into the room of one Mrs Jelila Oyinbo in the Mowe-Ofada area of Ogun State with the intent to rape her.

On Thursday, September 28, Oyinbo, a resident of MTN Estate in Mowe-Ofada, Obafemi-Owode Local Government Area of Ogun State, reported the case to the police.

According to her, he had been sexually harassing her despite warning him severally that she was a married woman.

It was said that Ekanem had remained adamant and continued with his sexual advances to her.

A statement by the Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Omolola Odutola, on Friday read that Ekanem, on Wednesday, broke into the woman’s matrimonial home at a time her husband had gone out.

“On the 26th of September 2023 at about 0800hrs, sensing that her husband had left home, Ekanem entered her matrimonial home and attacked her with intent to have unlawful carnal knowledge of her.

“She struggled with him and informed her brother-in-law, one Michael Oyewole, who rushed to the house to rescue Jelila, while Ekanem hid himself in the convenience.

“Micheal engaged Ekanem in a fight inside the restroom where he got hit by a hammer, sustaining bruises in his hand. Micheal retaliated by giving Ekanem a deep cut on his head with a cutlass,” the PPRO explained.

Odutola further added that Ekanem, while running away, abandoned his mobile phone and slippers in the woman’s room.

“The Police have arrested Micheal Oyewole, while Ekanem has been taken to hospital for medical attention,” the statement added.

https://.ng/2023/09/29/man-breaks-into-married-womans-room-attempts-to-rape-her/

Is it Tinubu that sent him? Everything we blame government but the evil in Nigeria hearts is something else
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by MrBanner(m): 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
accordadoga30:
Dem don curse these people with crime.

U go another man land go dey rape their wives

Ekanem is now an Igbo name? Or you just chose to be stupid today. Na people like una dey give other decent yorubas bad name.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by jrusky(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
"Godstime"Ekanem was waiting for "Deviltime" to cause havoc and God punished him in Godtime.

I hate useless men like this. Watch as he will deny it or blame the devil his master.
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Kevineleven(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
DaddyYankee:
How do rapists enjoying raping?
It is a mental disorder, it's the struggle for them, they derive pleasure from the fact that they overpowered a woman and had their way.
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by inoki247: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
SmartyPants:

Yes definitely it can if you over do it. So the only question is whether the brother in law actually hit him with the cutlass after he had already subdued him. That shifts the incident from self-defence to assault.

But I'm sure he won't spend long in the station anyway.

Lol how can you prove you didn't subdue him before you machete him you can read again the guy was also attacked with hammer so everything is still under self defense....
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Greatlee54: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
I don't believe this story
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by pachigo001(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
babatee90:
I guess this is part of the development they came to do in our region, raping people’s wives, this is what they do in SA and when they attack them, they’ll be all over the place shouting xenophobia
that’s not an igbo name get sense

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Cantonese: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
Rather than surrender, he used a hammer to injure the lady’s in-law. Thankfully he received a matchet cut to reset his brain until he is caught and further dealt with.
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by almarthins(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
Islamisformumu:
I pray that anointing of stupidity will never depart from you

Person wey dey hunt for preeq wetin u expect?

Na damaged personality, na only God fit help am. May she forcibly raped too.hence the hatred for men. But the same preeq she dey do na
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by SmartyPants(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
inoki247:

Lol how can you prove you didn't subdue him before you machete him you can read again the guy was also attacked with hammer so everything is still under self defense....

It's actually quite straightforward.

1. He can be taken into custody merely on the suspicion that he had subdued the guy and continued to attack him. At this point it does not need to be proven that he is telling the truth or not. The police can take you in for questioning so as to ascertain the truth.

2. It can be inferred from the circumstances found by the police. The state of the criminal will be key. Was he lying unconscious? Was he bound? I'm sure you read that he was taken to hospital from the scene. That should tell you that his injuries were quite severe.

So read between the lines.

Also note: the right to self-defense is extremely limited. In fact, if at the moment the brother-in-law arrived the man was no longer attempting to rape her, the right to self-defense had actually abated.
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Kestolove(m): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
Awon ni... Iyamiri people raping under age ND married women... Am not surprise people that rape dead bodies... Iyamiri's need to b taken off the surface of the earth
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Sharmeenator(m): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:

You are a goat
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by rottenegg: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:

Tell us the truth, what really happened to you🤷🏿‍♂️?
Wetin man do you
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by FireUpNow(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
A retard fellow.
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by rottenegg: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jeon:
Nigerian Men and violence + aggression.

Nigerian Men and sex. They don't understand the word "NO", and can't handle rejection .
Can you handle it when a man tells you that he doesn't have cash to give to you?
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by inoki247: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2023
SmartyPants:

1. He can be taken into custody merely on the suspicion that he had subdued the guy and continued to attack him. At this point it does not need to be proven that he is telling the truth or not. The police can take you in for questioning so as to ascertain the truth.

2. It can be inferred from the circumstances found by the police. The state of the criminal will be key. Was he lying unconscious? Was he bound? I'm sure you read that he was taken to hospital from the scene. That should tell you that his injuries were quite severe.

Also note: the right to self-defense is extremely limited. In fact, if at the moment the brother-in-law arrived the man was no longer attempting to rape her, the right to self-defense had actually abated.

Lol Self Defense should be without limit you can't be coming after my life you expect me to be nice with you...

I remember then when my friend used his License Gun to shoot a Thief Omo dem du the case my guy went through hell then I believe self defense should not av limit so far you can prove is self defense.....
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by fa4dmike(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2023
Them need hear from the guy o. Some of these women do set up for mumu men o. From the look of things the women is living in a flat. How will the guy break the flat in day time without the neighbours knowing. Again, of all people no neighbour came only the brother. As in the guy didn't collect the phone from her when she was calling. Y didn't she tel the husband when the man was making advances on her. Na so my . Be like the guy shine the woman and he didn't pay well. Things dey happen o. When a woman dey narrate a story like this give her kolanut to chop and swear before listening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2023
Inotherwords Nigerian Police arrested a man that prevented a rape attempt. And they are yet to arrest the alleged rapist.
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Senioreddy: 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
Sniper101:
Ekanem broke into Oyinbo's house to have carnal knowledge of her but after they had some scuffle, Ekanem picked up a hammer (didn't use it on her...) but ran into a closet to hide himself, while Oyinbo (instead of screaming for the help of neighbors) decided to place a phone call to none other but to her brother in-law Oyewole, who came running with a cutlass in hand?

@Sniper you are truly intelligent. How can a man boldly enter your house with the intent to rape you as a woman and you didn't deem it fit to scream for help and your brother inlaw who is at least 20 mins walk far away from you was the person you called and he actually came to your rescue.

Now here's my verdict:
1. The victim (Ekanem) is actually dating Mrs Oyinbo
2. Ekanem and Mrs Oyinbo were actually sleeping together when the brother inlaw walked in on them.
3. In order to protect the brother inlaw from imprisonment, they have to convince Mrs Oyinbo to claim she's about to be raped.

So finally I make bold to say the rape allegation is not true.

How undecided

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by BoldBrainz(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
SmartyPants:

Me I sha know that as far it is in Nigeria and it was two fighting between the men, two of them go sha pay bail money and na this kind case police dey like..😂.

I love my country. Even the woman go collect abuse from Police officer mouth. One person must call am ashawo.
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by MacTayyy: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
May the sounds of our rejoicing this week be as loud as the ZEALOT BOOMBOX 😌.

Good bass , Long battery life , SD card slot , aux .

Payment on delivery Nationwide via GIG Logistics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Chizigreat(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
Your Faith Must Be Anchored On This To Command Result.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl3JgDWy538?si=lU5sMxmgMajwSnfY
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by IMPARTIAL: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
This story is not straight.

What does broke inside the house mean!? Did he break the locks of the house? Or the windows? Are you sure the door was not opened for him?

Was the brother in another room when the woman called him?

What I think is that the man visited the woman. Because she has been warning him, she opened the door for him and went into another room to call the brother. The woman now engaged the guy in a gist till the brother came and a fight ensued.

Anyways, Ekanem played with fire. He should get a punishment. However, I don't buy this issue of attempted rape🤣.
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Fearlez: 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
So all these while this man has grh chasing this married woman, she didn't tell her husband?

What gave him the boldness to break into a married woman's whom he's been wooing?

Women are devils.
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Eminence1124(m): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
VACACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

As a result of business expansion, a reputable firm that specializes in Facility Management hereby requires the services of the following:

i). *Hostel Facility Manager*

*Location* :
Students' Hostels in a Private University located within the neighborhood of Akure, Ondo State.

*Employment Type* : Full Time

*Requirements:*
a). Candidates should possess a minimum of B.Sc./HND in Estate Management, Building Technology, Quantity Surveying or any Social Sciences.

b). Social Science applicants must have worked in Students' Hostels or any section(s) that offers hospitality services.

c). Experience in the field of facility management jobs and certifications in the fields will be an added advantage.

d). Must be matured and well disciplined.

e). Must have worked in a place where he directed or managed not less than 80 workers

*Experience Needed:* 3-5years in similar facilities

ii). *Hostel Porters* (Male and Female).

*Gender* : Male and Female

*Requirements:*
a). Candidates should possess a Minimum of OND or NCE in related field.

b). Must have worked in a similar facility.

c). Must be well disciplined.

*Experience Needed* : 3 years (minimum).

iii) *Salary/Remuneration* : Very attractive and within the industry bracket

iv) *Application Closing Date* :14th October, 2023

*How to Apply*
Interested and qualified candidates should send application and copies of CV in MS word or PDF Format to tacadeconsultingltd123@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.

*Note* : For inquiries, call: +234 8139675807 or +234 8033245154

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17,000 Live Bombs Found In A House In Owerri - SunNewsOnline.com / ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' / Bandits Kill 3 Zamfara Traders After Collecting N6m Ransom (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.