Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her (35295 Views)

Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo / 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:
I smell lies grin!

This is sounding very much like the encounter Joseph had with Potiphar's wife.

Come and make heaven let me see 😂😂😂
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by BoldBrainz(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
0taPiaPia:

Come and make heaven let me see 😂😂😂

No vex na😂!

Mah juss sneak in through the window. I no want join Potipha wife for hell.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by daniella45(f): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2023
Fearlez:
So all these while this man has grh chasing this married woman, she didn't tell her husband?

What gave him the boldness to break into a married woman's whom he's been wooing?

Women are devils.

is your mother a man?
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Opeolami(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:
I'm sure he was trying to protect her from unforseen circumstances. Nigerian men have no use other than violence.

Just google search "Nigerian Man". If you don't see any news or pictures of violence or criminality, come back here and call me a goat.

Ewure
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by daniella45(f): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
phemmyfour:
Coming from a gender that's afraid to make moves cos of rejection

its like they broke your heart grin
take care of yourself o
we still dey mourn mohbad abeg
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Fearlez: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
daniella45:

is your mother a man?
I don't answer questions from a girl who's been recycled on different poles
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by IjebuWarrior: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
accordadoga30:
Dem don curse these people with crime.

U go another man land go dey rape their wives

I swear! These Okoro Savages have been cursed with crime. Nah by force to commit crime ni? angry angry angry
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by 12inchess: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:
I'm sure he was trying to protect her from unforseen circumstances. Nigerian men have no use other than violence.

Just google search "Nigerian Man". If you don't see any news or pictures of violence or criminality, come back here and call me a goat.

This story sounds rather stupid and unbelievable. It's as believable as Sam Larry saying he went to Kenya to look for artiste to sing for his event.

What sounds plausible is that the Ekanem and the wife are knacking each other and when brother in law caught them she turned it to rape matter to cover her shame. I don't know sha and I wasn't there.
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Mpanyi: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
The story no gel at all
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Bigshots001(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
emnite:
FTC on a rape issue wow after many years I dedicate this to alaigbo

Dedicate it to taboo tribe (South West).
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by nedekid: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2023
Without looking, I knew it had to be Ette.
Ie calabar/ akwa ibom (can't differentiate).
They are lovers not fighters.
The other room business is where they are most active.
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by 43Ronin: 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2023
I don't understand d story? when did she make d call, after, during or before d attempted rape? and even after he heard d call to her broda instead of running away he hid in d toilet undecided hmm what is it with adultery and toilet sef

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Lama70(m): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:

As in Greatest Of All Times? Lol.
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by LifeOfTrigga(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:

Calm down

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by jamjo: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

I swear! These Okoro Savages have been cursed with crime. Nah by force to commit crime ni? angry angry angry

When did Ekanem (Akwa Ibom) become Igbo, the hate is realoooo, no be jokes
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by preekahantas(f): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by okoroemeka(m): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jeon:
Nigerian Men and violence + aggression.

Nigerian Men and sex. They don't understand the word "NO", and can't handle rejection .
don't generalize,maybe you attract low value men with low self esteem,high value men don't need to rape women,infact it is women that force themselves on them,this I know,you don't even need to be calling them,they will be calling and begging to come and visit you,add value to yourself as a man
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by TonyBby: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
I see the man getting released, after so much plea and bribe. I see him running to FalseProphet1 for spiritual cleansing against the dark forces hovering over him, i see him failing to provide the 7big goats and 36 tubers of yam for cleansing, as a result i see him getting addicted to p*rn back and wants to try the title "I CREAMPIED MY HOT S*XY NEIGHBOUR", I see him getting caught and castrated, i see him spending 30yrs in prison. Thats what the psychopath will get
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by chukkystar(m): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
KingRabota:
NCAN will be sorely disappointed
some still stupidly apportioned the man Igbo when He clearly has an Efik/Ibibio name.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by OdefaGirl(f): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2023
accordadoga30:
Dem don curse these people with crime.

U go another man land go dey rape their wives

If that name sounded Eastern, then you are dummy.
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Nicepoker(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
Levels1:
But why arresting the brother In-law
If he had killed him are you aware that the in-law would be behind bars.
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by PaulH07: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:

I did as you said, and I'm here to call you a goat...
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Nicepoker(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
inoki247:
Why arresting the Brother In Law his the Super man here....

So he came to rescue someone from rapist na him una still arrest....

So self defense can still land someone in Jail....
Oga the in-law is the third party here. Understand the laws so you won't fall victim. He inflicted injury on the culprit there is nothing like self-defense here, since it didn't come from the woman.
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Emdebby2: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
Why attempting to rape a married woman? Why won't some men take no for an answer?
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by sonofElElyon: 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
inoki247:
Why arresting the Brother In Law his the Super man here....

So he came to rescue someone from rapist na him una still arrest....

So self defense can still land someone in Jail....

Let police investigate.. She alleged attempted rape but still needs to he proven. Co tenants should be able to confirm that he has been sexually harassing her as alleged..
p.s. how come brother in law is Mr Oyewole but her own surname is oyinbo
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by curtiscurtis: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
The woman story no clear
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by phorget(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:

Hope it's not your daddy's picture that will pop up if I decide to do the search?
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Babastrong(m): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
[quote author=siofra post=126094122]Nigerian men are useless
Stay way from them. They are dangerous.[hope your father is americana.]
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:

You're not only a goat you're a 4kngoatish mumunistic werelisious idiota
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Levels1(m): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nicepoker:
If he had killed him are you aware that the in-law would be behind bars.

You are right but my concern is that he's not died and as such I expect them to have treated it as defence.
Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by Nicepoker(m): 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2023
Levels1:

You are right but my concern is that he's not died and as such I expect them to have treated it as defence.
If the lady the victim did it. That would have been treated as self defence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17,000 Live Bombs Found In A House In Owerri - SunNewsOnline.com / Hungry Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi, They Were Caught Eating In Victim's House / Baba Ijesha Arrives Lagos Court In Ikeja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.