Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) (34410 Views)

Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form / FG Officially Proscribes Banditry, Releases Gazette (Photos) / Confusion As Uzodinma & Uche Nwosu Receive INEC Forms As APC Candidates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by raskymonojendor: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
Feintline:

Mark this day. Mark this time.
The curse of tinubu will shake your being to its foundation.
Whatever you think you are gaining from the evil, the consequences will erase it and quadruple it.
The curse wey dey make person president of the most populous black nation on earth. Bro, that's the type of curse people go to pray for in church grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
From he did not win to no certificate, to OK he has a certificate but him be girl, to he did not sign.... Una no dey tired?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
The body of the thread says Bola Tinubu did not sign some very vital documents for his nomination. That someone else signed on his behalf. Yet, Tinubu's supporters have succeeded in completely derailing the entire train of comments to his certificates with CSU, an entirely unrelated issue, just to remove people's attention from the enormity of this very revelation..😂.

Who signed Forms EC13A and EC9 of the INEC requirements on behalf of Bola Tinubu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
ganisucks:
Though these are needless distractions, I would advise the President to call the various stakeholders and reach an equitable agreement. He needs total concentration to focus on the various issues at hand.

Lol Una too funny
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by lapintoz: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
These people are jobless. Is this the wailing and puffing that will happen for the next 8 years.

Mumu people

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by egoldman(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
Think9ja:
Are we still on this topic?

Personally, I believe Tinubu indeed graduated from the said Chicago State University. However, I think he forged his Waec before he was admitted there.

I think the O'level is the issue, not the Degree

Nothing Atiku can do about Tinubu's presidency. Obi did a lot of damage to Atiku chances and surprisingly, it is still the Obi that is wailing everywhere.

Let's see how things unfold.

You must still mention Obi your nightmare, though he is not the one holding Tinubu for brokos in America.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Ikaeniyan0: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
Think9ja:

Personally, I believe Tinubu indeed graduated from the said Chicago State University. However, I think he forged his Waec before he was admitted there.

Nothing Atiku can do about Tinubu's presidency. Obi did a lot of damage to Atiku chances and surprisingly, it is still the Obi that is wailing everywhere.

Tinubu didn't do waec

He has no O'level result
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Chiffy: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
ganisucks:
By Peoples Gazette

Source: @GazetteNGR

Another one.
The criminality of Amoda Tinubu needs to be captured in a Hollywood movie.

If Nollywood try am, dem go ban Nollywood from Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Mosba: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
It is glaring to all. there are those on contract to look for anything and if there is nothing available create one as long as it's sense-less enough to get zombies active in vituperation of the man they love to hate. Soon, they will tell us Tinubu is not hitting Remi in the right spot.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Mosba: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
lapintoz:
These people are jobless. Is this the wailing and puffing that will happen for the next 8 years.

Mumu people

I dey wonder o
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Exactly.
But his kingsmen are busy looking for fight and who is not sophisticated.

No leader do it alone.
The bad blood is much and it need to be addressed
That's where your experience come to play

Not all this name calling.

Una forget atiku Dey face Obi, Una Dey dumb ooh, Atiku know Tinubu well, they are pals, na atiku Una need to face leave Obi.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Larryndelaw: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
Feintline:
Tinubu is a global embrassment.
The man is the hushpuppi of Nigerian politics.
una go cry tired .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
This people are going too far and putting the job of some civil servants working with the presidency at risk...
What points do you want to clear by publishing a document tag SECRET.
How do you want to prove to the court where you got this document from without mentioning names of the staffs.

To me, this is pointless and complete distractions. The person they are dragging don't even have their time at all.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by searchlight: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
seunmsg:

This bomb has been about to blast since 2022 but Tinubu is now your president. You will remain in one position expecting the bomb to blast till 2031 when he completes his second term. Stay there make cloth they wear you.
And then when he completes his tenure your wretched father in the village will become rich?
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
When your heads are off it will be too late for all of you (I Before Others )_courtesy of Zik _ to cry. All your wailing and hating noise are just to promote Tinubu's projects development systems programmes.
So continue with your hateredness, you are already supporting him for his on going good development programmes.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by MRMRMR: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
I just wasted my data reading this crazy stuff. This paper just want to sell and survive knowing that gullible obidients will read any news about PBAT

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
ganisucks:
Though these are needless distractions, I would advise the President to call the various stakeholders and reach an equitable agreement. He needs total concentration to focus on the various issues at hand.
agreement to resign right .. because we know he didn't win the election.. the time of wuluwulu don pass
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Sillymoderators: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
you go explain tire with no evidence...
judiciary is dead and burried the common man has no hope...
We should allow Tinubu fail woefully... All what they criticise Buhari for tinubu is doing thesame thing. Failed leaders everywhere
If Tinubu failed woefully what happens to you with regards to the economy?
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Robinmido(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
When last did you heard Mr Obi talked about the election other than when he said that they'll be going to supreme court. Don't be afraid to call mention your masters'name
Think9ja:

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by easytig(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
The million dollar question is why did tinubu use the name and social security number of a dead relative to study in the csu, impersonation is a grave offence in the states,can't wait to see how this season film will pan out.tinubu won't be left off the hook easily likewise ekweremadu,this first world countries don't tolerate nonsense whether you rich or poor,if you do anyhow you go collect.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by smoke555: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
ganisucks:

Pdp presidential campaign spokesperson, Mr dwala did said that considering the fact tinubu's emergence as president leaves many in doubt, the outcome will definitely be Tinubu spending his administration proving that, and that is why we are where we are today.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
Everything about balablu is questionable 😳

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by searchlight: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

CSU already said certificates are ceremonial and do not keep certificates in their records. So the thing wey concern them na say Tinubu is our graduate
An authentic looking certificate and a certificate printed on tissue paper have the same worthless value if the school cannot validate them. The validity of a certificate is not in the esthetics, nor the material used for print on but the fact written on it

Let me understand you here. Are you saying that because I wrote weac and credentials are in waec data base I can go change all my C4 grades to A1 and that is not any offense? Pls can you clarify me on this?
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Xxxxtentacion2: 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
Sillymoderators:

If Tinubu failed woefully what happens to you with regards to the economy?
Oga no defend rubbish...
dont ask me any stupid questions...
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Think9ja(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
egoldman:

You must still mention Obi your nightmare, though he is not the one holding Tinubu for brokos in America.

Nightmare for 3rd position?
If not for how he rigged in the South East and South South, na 4th him for get.

I've never rated him tbh. I knew his role was to scuttle PDP chances, which he did. Why he's now complaining of stolen manhood is left for you and him to find out.

NB: He'll still come 3rd in 2027
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Keme4Real(f): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
OkCornel:
Naira is now 300 to the USD.

Let somebody shout hallelujah!

It's a lie.

It's N1 to 1 USD.

Just like what $JAGA will become in 2025.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
People supporting moving forward in error.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Think9ja(m): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
annisy:

Obi did nothing to atiku! Atiku was selfish and self centered, PDP learnt nothing from 2015 election. if PDP had zone the presidential ticket to the north in 2015 APC won't have defeated them. Atiku should have respected the asaba accord and zone thier ticket to the south. Buhari made it so easy for PDP to return to power but the ambition, greed and selfishness of atiku killed the party again.

Have you found your stolen manhood?
Or you're still looking for it?

Go and prepare for 2039, if not you'll keep on complaining of stolen manhood
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by diggindeep: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
ganisucks:

In his words, Power is not serve in alacarte, you grab it and run with it.

He can't call for peace when you stole what doesn't belong to him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Jonjam269: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
Exercise in futulity as usual.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Sillymoderators: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Oga no defend rubbish...
dont ask me any stupid questions...
I wonder how some of you were raised? I asked you a simple question, that question doesn't mean I am supporting Tinubu.
If Tinubu failed it means our economy has failed and it will affect you and I. But bitterness has beclouded your sense of reasoning that is why you said I asked stupid question.
All these emotional response to question will not help you. I am not the cause of your hunger and poverty.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Iamzik: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
Think9ja:

Fortunately it's not by what you "think"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before / It Doesn't Take Decades To Fight Corruption, Rwandan President Tells Buhari / Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.