Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) (34411 Views)

Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form / FG Officially Proscribes Banditry, Releases Gazette (Photos) / Confusion As Uzodinma & Uche Nwosu Receive INEC Forms As APC Candidates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
If Liegeria is a decent society, your Presidiot, E-Bola, "Drug Lord" Tiefnubu, should have tendered his resignation to save the failed country from further embarrassment and humiliation in the comity of nations. But, leave to an African, especially a Liegerian, he would rather die and go to hell before he would do the most honorable thing and relinquish power. In the meantime, your country Liegeria is being dragged through the mud.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Think9ja(m): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
ivandrag0n:

As in, he used WAEC Certificate to gain admission to CSU? Wow! This forum is an embarrassment more often than not!!!

Then stop visiting the forum na
What's difficult there?
If I were you I will just deactivate my account to save myself from seeing more embarrassing comments.

Ruubbbiiiissshhhh

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by raumdeuter: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
searchlight:
Let me understand you here. Are you saying that because I wrote weac and credentials are in waec data base I can go change all my C4 grades to A1 and that is not any offense? Pls can you clarify me on this?

What matters is if WAEC agrees with your claim. If you say you got A1 parallel and show me an A4 paper as long s WAEC confirm that you actually got A1 parralel no case
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by phemray(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
Racoon:
This is a national issue, yet he refused to sign because he know he is not sincere to this nation. More putrifying corruption for this illegitimate president. It is one criminality everyday for Bola Tinubu.

lol, he has no money but want to serve so, they bought the form for him.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by raumdeuter: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
Elsueno:

But it has being stated that most of the people who signed that certificate submitted to INEC where not even in CSU at dat time. To be honest, at first, I thought all these Tinubu certificate things was a distraction like Buhari own.. But omoh, e bi like say truth dey woh

Tinubu stated that his original certificate were confiscated by the military and he applied for another one

Let me ask you if you graduated in 1990 and got a certificate but in 2010 you cannot find the original and you requested a copy, who will sign the new one? Is it the registrar in 1990 who has left or retired or the current one
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by raumdeuter: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:

The day Tinubu was sworn in as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, he lost all his individual rights to privacy. He became a person of interest to 220 million Nigerians and a property of every Nigerian. Under the Freedom of Information Act, if I am armed with the proper circumstances, I can fly to CSU and request to see his school documents. I can request to know what he ate for dinner and report it in the news, if the people around him are not discreet enough to handle those details.

Y'all are failing to understand that every public official is the property of the electorates. It is left for him to answer to these querries through his retinue of aides. You people should stop attributing god status to the office of the President of the FRN.

Jonathan was President of Nigeria yet he blocked access to his PhD

Obama and Trump were US president yet blocked access to their academic records
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by onuman: 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nigeria in a big mess with diehard fraudulent politicians. Bola Tinubu at the centre and in the SW.
Hope Uzodinma in the SE.
Latest news from Uzodinma: he will provide 4000 youths with jobs in Europe if he gets reelection as Imo governor.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by babajero(m): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
seunmsg:
Go to court and stop making stupid noise all over social media if you think you have a case.
It is the same court that you people asked them to go that is making tinubu run from pillar to post because of ordinary result. You guys are so shameless and a big disgrace.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by RushManni: 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2023
aumeehn:
Agreement ke? Wait until CSU verifies that fake certificate first!

U dey mind that tozo ? Such are people who never have any ambition nor thought they'd be anything in life so they'll bow to one who wants to steal their future.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Tzar(m): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nigerians just like to chase shadows.
Even if Tinubu didn’t sign the form, was it part of the grounds to disqualify him in court? If not, what is the senseless and useless info/ mischief for?
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Xxxxtentacion2: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
Sillymoderators:

I wonder how some of you were raised? I asked you a simple question, that question doesn't mean I am supporting Tinubu.
If Tinubu failed it means our economy has failed and it will affect you and I. But bitterness has beclouded your sense of reasoning that is why you said I asked stupid question.
All these emotional response to question will not help you. I am not the cause of your hunger and poverty.
your mother just raised you a weakling if to say you get sense you would not be asking silly questions...
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by sejere: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
I plead for kind hearted souls on this platform to kindly assist me with any thing possible.

I need to provide food for my kids.

I also need a sustainable means of income so I can be able to sustain my family.

No matter how little it will go a long way and God will bless you.

Thank you.

Acct num: Stanley
Opay
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by babajero(m): 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

CSU already clarified that ceritificates are ceremonial documents

So you mean I can go and apply in CBN with a ceremonial result, now I see how your brain work.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by onuman: 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
seunmsg:
Go to court and stop making stupid noise all over social media if you think you have a case.

Because you know and bragged at the beginning of presidential election campaign, that Tinubu influenced the appointments of loads of the judges of today in the judiciary. Those judges of Tinubu do not have the interest of the future of their children and unborn generations at heart. Many judges in other countries had annulled presidential election to reposition their countries on the part of truth, justice and progress. These Nigeria's judges appointed by Tinubu's APC rubbish Nigeria because of crumbs they picked from Tinubu/APC's table.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
ganisucks:
Though these are needless distractions, I would advise the President to call the various stakeholders and reach an equitable agreement. He needs total concentration to focus on the various issues at hand.

What if he releases his results? Afterall he is a first class graduate. Don’t you think that will be the best way to shut up Atiku and Obi?

I understand you want to support Tinubu even if he is a drug lord and falsifier but all we are asking is that you should come out and say so directly. Not trying to sound like you have sense. Just say even if the man is a criminal you will still support him.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
ganisucks:
Though these are needless distractions, I would advise the President to call the various stakeholders and reach an equitable agreement. He needs total concentration to focus on the various issues at hand.
focus you say, he is not eligible to be president. A fraudster and a certificate forger whose intergrity has been dragged on the mud can't lead Nigeria to greater heights
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Xxxxtentacion2: 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
[quote author=ivandrag0n post=126097544]

Judiciary is dead because they did not dash PETER LAMBA OBI, THE RELIGIOUS WAR ADVOCATE first position from his woeful third position, right?

You CHILDREN OF CURSES from the SadEast Region of perdition, may your wailing never stop. May you all wail to your sorry graves….

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by raumdeuter: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2023
babajero:
So you mean I can go and apply in CBN with a ceremonial result, now I see how your brain work.

As long as CBN can call the school and the school agrees that you graduated with the said result
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by OneCandleAway(f): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Same amount you were paid to continue defending Obi the loser on Nairaland.

Lol,

Except this is your alternate profile I wasn't talking to you. Loser!!
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Winning123: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
No bomb Wii blast. Atiku will come back with nothing on that case. He has no right to someone academic records. He didn't pay President Tinubu school Fees. The laws in UD is clear about it.

Feintline:

His excellency WAZIRI ADAMAWA heard you clearly.
That is why he has refused the begging and pleadings.
The bomb is about to blast.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by babajero(m): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

As long as CBN can call the school and the school agrees that you graduated with the said result
Really?
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by kayjay69(m): 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
A perfect example of a human being without a functional brain. Despite the overwhelming evidence, like the Appeal Court, this individual holds strongly to whatever they believe in.

Some will say it's a charm, others will say it's bondage, I say no, it is just the average Nigerian in their natural state. And there are many more like this.
Think9ja:
Are we still on this topic?

Personally, I believe Tinubu indeed graduated from the said Chicago State University. However, I think he forged his Waec before he was admitted there.

I think the O'level is the issue, not the Degree

Nothing Atiku can do about Tinubu's presidency. Obi did a lot of damage to Atiku chances and surprisingly, it is still the Obi that is wailing everywhere.

Let's see how things unfold.

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Juju70(m): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
Think9ja:

Personally, I believe Tinubu indeed graduated from the said Chicago State University. However, I think he forged his Waec before he was admitted there.

Nothing Atiku can do about Tinubu's presidency. Obi did a lot of damage to Atiku chances and surprisingly, it is still the Obi that is wailing everywhere.

Oga even certificate is forged! Wetin concern waec inside csu
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2023
Think9ja:

Hahahahahahaha!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is beyond forging his WAEC!! Dude bought the certificate of a dead person and presented as his own all along!! Just wait small!! You'll get the full gist grin
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by olat70(m): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
Medicine after death,crying when the head is off
JAGABAN WILL DEFEAT THEM ALL
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by seunjungle1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
Oh ye children of hate and perdition!
Una go wail till after eight years of Asiwaju reign.
Meanwhile, things gonna be better and okay for we that believe in this government and Nigeria at large....Amen!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by MatrixCircle: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
They should allow our President to concentrate so he can build Nigeria the way he built Lagos.
He started his Presidency with rocket speed now too much distractions has made him to slow down like a tortoise and slowly going to a snail ... grin
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Floky215: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
ganisucks:

Which stakeholders? The stakeholders are Nigerians and they never voted for him...!! Inec only announced him..so what does he even want to concentrate on when he doesn't even have a functioning brain again in the first place and occupying where he didnt merit to occupy...!!!?
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by yemmit90: 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:

The day Tinubu was sworn in as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, he lost all his individual rights to privacy. He became a person of interest to 220 million Nigerians and a property of every Nigerian. Under the Freedom of Information Act, if I am armed with the proper circumstances, I can fly to CSU and request to see his school documents. I can request to know what he ate for dinner and report it in the news, if the people around him are not discreet enough to handle those details.

Y'all are failing to understand that every public official is the property of the electorates. It is left for him to answer to these querries through his retinue of aides. You people should stop attributing god status to the office of the President of the FRN.

You don't read my post very well, I did not dispute the fact that anyone can simply walked in CSU and inquire about his result, which I had clearly stated clearly in my previous post. Everything is wrong when you say they should release his vital documents in their possession to you.

This matter don't even need to be taking to court, just go to the registers office in the said university to confirm the geneinety of his result. That was what the likes of Reno Omokri and Co said they did, and I think it is the right thing to do instead of unnecessarily prolonging the matter in court.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by ivandragon: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
Some so called Nigerians will just wake up & be defending rubbish.

BAT supporters will be the ones to be arguing on assumptions, now that someone wants to clarify the assumptions, they attack the person.

Not one single BAT supporter on Nairaland knows what actually went down with respect to BAT & CSU, yet, they keep lamenting that Atiku is wasting his time.

A morally upright citizen should also be able to tell his 'mentor' to come clean so as to validate the 'fight' to prove such a person has integrity.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by highness25(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
ganisucks:
By Peoples Gazette

Source: @GazetteNGR
matters arising. But na waste of time
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Sillymoderators: 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
your mother just raised you a weakling if to say you get sense you would not be asking silly questions...
Again you just confirmed that you were raised from the gutters! Na that poverty wey dey make you vex unessarily go kii you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) / "Abacha Never Stole" Says Buhari As Published 2008 By Thisday Newspaper / INEC Declares PDP’s Duoye Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.