Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) (34406 Views)

Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form / FG Officially Proscribes Banditry, Releases Gazette (Photos) / Confusion As Uzodinma & Uche Nwosu Receive INEC Forms As APC Candidates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by searchlight: 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
meditator:
Yes he's your president and nothing can do about it
Something is being done about it which is why you are wailing.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by ejimatic: 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
ganisucks:
By Peoples Gazette

Source: @GazetteNGR
. Anything about Nomination Form is dead.
Let us move on my people
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
Think9ja:
Are we still on this topic?

Personally, I believe Tinubu indeed graduated from the said Chicago State University. However, I think he forged his Waec before he was admitted there.

I think the O'level is the issue, not the Degree

Nothing Atiku can do about Tinubu's presidency. Obi did a lot of damage to Atiku chances and surprisingly, it is still the Obi that is wailing everywhere.

Let's see how things unfold.

Stop saying what have no idea of.. wait till the case is sorted out till u conclude. If obi didn't contest do u actually think atiku will ebony, imo, rivers, Anambra and lagos. Tinubu will still beat atiku cos he has more governors and more money to rig the elect to his favour.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by strangest(m): 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
ganisucks:
Though these are needless distractions, I would advise the President to call the various stakeholders and reach an equitable agreement. He needs total concentration to focus on the various issues at hand.

Lol... Abi ask them to collaborate in forgery and drug dealings
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by egoldman(m): 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
Spy360:

It is sickening how educated people will sound so stupid as to allow this fraud simply pass by. I mean, even his supporters should be shouting on his head to prove his certificate.

That is what tribalism can do to people, it makes them lose moral reasoning.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by shinealight(m): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
Think9ja:

Personally, I believe Tinubu indeed graduated from the said Chicago State University. However, I think he forged his Waec before he was admitted there.

Nothing Atiku can do about Tinubu's presidency. Obi did a lot of damage to Atiku chances and surprisingly, it is still the Obi that is wailing everywhere.

The issue of ‘O’ Levels does not arise because he may not have gone to secondary school in Nigeria at all. He probably did an equivalent of this in SouthWest College which he used to gain admission into CSU. Anybody who has studied abroad knows that exemptions are given for age to enable mature students attain higher educational qualifications. I therefore do not believe he submitted any forged certificate at all.
The issue of the signature on the certificate belonging to someone who was not yet employed at CSU can be explained by the fact that a replacement certificate was issued to him after he declared his originals missing. Hence CSU was responsible for issuing him another certificate bearing the signature of someone who was not employed at CSU back in 1979.
However, to them this was inconsequential as they have stated that they regarded Certificates as merely “ceremonial” but they have repeatedly confirmed that he graduated from CSU in 1979. Nigerians can go to any length to distort facts as it suits them. The guy is simply playing games with his detractors. Keep watching as things unfold!
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
Think9ja:

You had to bring in Obi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
Think9ja:

if you think Tinubu graduated from the CSU

kindly tell him to show Atiku his certificates and all information he inquires..

it's already Embarrassing to Tinubu and his stupid supporters..
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
/
Certificate or not, the foreigners I know that brought up Nigeria in discussions had always concentrated on his heroin trafficking case.

Guilty or not, that's a big dent on him. How do you respond to the statement, "So I heard that your country elected a drug lord as a President". My only answer had been "He and his cabal rigged their way in and bribed the judiciary to protect him". I can't be explaining what I don't know. cool
/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Think9ja(m): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
Roozzaay:

Obi made it easy ride for Tinubu for sure.
They no want gree, and na them de cry stolen manhood up and down.

Officially, we are operating a single party state in Nigeria. PDP is no longer active as an opposition, EL P meanwhile is waiting for PDP to do the opposition work. Both parties are confused. Only Daniel Bwala is trying to sustain the momentum.
No divided opposition can defeat a ruling party anywhere in the world.

In 2014, Atiku, Saraki, Ameachi, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Dogara and the likes all teamed up before they succeeded against Goodluck. And that is aside the in-house saboteurs against Goodluck in the PDP.

Tinubu will finish his 8yrs for sure and power will go back to the north. Because as it is, shame will not allow Obi come back to PDP and no matter what happens, Atiku will never take the igbos serious again.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Una forget atiku Dey face Obi, Una Dey dumb ooh, Atiku know Tinubu well, they are pals, na atiku Una need to face leave Obi.

That's true.

He has his file
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by theysg: 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
ganisucks:
Though these are needless distractions, I would advise the President to call the various stakeholders and reach an equitable agreement. He needs total concentration to focus on the various issues at hand.

What makes you think petty things like this is a distraction to him?
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by MRMRMR: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
Feintline:

Tinubu got admission with this
Tinubu got 1st class with that
But ended submitting a fake CSU certificate.

You little brains keep shifting the goal post.
The certificate tinubu submitted to INEC, is from where?
CSU has refused to admit under oath that the certificate is from them.
See gullible people. Nothing has been proven against PBAT but so many daft keep regurgitating this trash of news. Ignorance of America academic certificates process is the problem of online urchins like u.
B4 now u guys wailed to the high heavens that he didn't graduate from CSU, but wen CSU confirmed that he graduated, then the wailing changed that he forged a certificate he's entitled to as a graduant from a school that he graduated from.
It takes a fool to take this matter serious
By the way what happened to the crazy propaganda that he has no classmates after a classmate showed up and testified under oath.
Abeg Nigerians are the most politically naive specie, the easiest to deceive with 1k, cup of Rice etc
What happened to he won't be sworn on May 29, what happened to all eyes on the judiciary at PEPT .?
Fortunately, this matter will end soon but not to thë satisfaction of the fools looking for smoking gun. Then the next theory we begin to circulate that PBAT is not the biological father of Seyi.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2023
seunmsg:

This bomb has been about to blast since 2022 but Tinubu is now your president. You will remain in one position expecting the bomb to blast till 2031 when he completes his second term. Stay there make cloth they wear you.

grin

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by yemmit90: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Oya, let him release the academic file to Atiku na?! Very simple something.

I think the only institution that have right to seek for genuineity of a candidate result as regards to election is INEC. How can he release his result to his fellow contestants? On what basis? Is Atiku INEC or PEPT or Supreme court? Atiku can only go to CSU to confirm the authentication of his result, he doesn't have any right to demand for another person's certificate files. I will do the same thing Tinubu is currently doing even if my credentials are all genuine.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Elsueno: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

CSU already said certificates are ceremonial and do not keep certificates in their records. So the thing wey concern them na say Tinubu is our graduate
An authentic looking certificate and a certificate printed on tissue paper have the same worthless value if the school cannot validate them. The validity of a certificate is not in the esthetics, nor the material used for print on but the fact written on it

But it has being stated that most of the people who signed that certificate submitted to INEC where not even in CSU at dat time. To be honest, at first, I thought all these Tinubu certificate things was a distraction like Buhari own.. But omoh, e bi like say truth dey woh
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by ponishah: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
ganisucks:
They don't think as slow as that.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
Think9ja:

They no want gree, and na them de cry stolen manhood up and down.

Officially, we are operating a single party state in Nigeria. PDP is no longer active as an opposition, EL P meanwhile is waiting for PDP to do the opposition work. Both parties are confused. Only Daniel Bwala is trying to sustain the momentum.
No divided opposition can defeat a ruling party anywhere in the world.

In 2014, Atiku, Saraki, Ameachi, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Dogara and the likes all teamed up before they succeeded against Goodluck. And that is aside the in-house saboteurs against Goodluck in the PDP.

Tinubu will finish his 8yrs for sure and power will go back to the north. Because as it is, shame will not allow Obi come back to PDP and no matter what happens, Atiku will never take the igbos serious again.

Tinubu cannot do 8 years with the level of suffering he has put Nigerians through. He may not even complete 8 years before mass action will remove him. That is if he scales through this present situation.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by rayopt(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
I just dey laff. Tinubu don hack the Nigerian mindset with media. Just give Nigerians something to always speculate and banter with and they will be fine.

This kinda news has been since 2019 yet he is president today. It won't end and Nigerians will keep falling for it. My own question is: shey na like this we go dash dz man second term? Lol

It is ridiculous atp. I still maintain that Hundeyin, PG, and the media houses work for Tinubu sha. But una go say na conspiracy theory. Koburu. Make una dey feast on nonsense news.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Christistruth03: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
Spy360:

It is sickening how educated people will sound so stupid as to allow this fraud simply pass by. I mean, even his supporters should be shouting on his head to prove his certificate.

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by ivandrag0n: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
Think9ja:

As in, he used WAEC Certificate to gain admission to CSU? Wow! This forum is an embarrassment more often than not!!!
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
yemmit90:

I think the only institution that have right to seek for genuineity of a candidate result as regards to election is INEC. How can he release his result to his fellow contestants? On what basis? Is Atiku INEC or PEPT or Supreme court? Atiku can only go to CSU to confirm the authentication of his result, he doesn't have any right to demand for another person's certificate files. I will do the same thing Tinubu is currently doing even if my credentials are all genuine.

The day Tinubu was sworn in as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, he lost all his individual rights to privacy. He became a person of interest to 220 million Nigerians and a property of every Nigerian. Under the Freedom of Information Act, if I am armed with the proper circumstances, I can fly to CSU and request to see his school documents. I can request to know what he ate for dinner and report it in the news, if the people around him are not discreet enough to handle those details.

Y'all are failing to understand that every public official is the property of the electorates. It is left for him to answer to these querries through his retinue of aides. You people should stop attributing god status to the office of the President of the FRN.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by ivandrag0n: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
ganisucks:
By Peoples Gazette

Source: @GazetteNGR

😂😂😂…David Hundeyin doing whatever is possible so that he can japa to the UK or Canada, from his hell-hole in Ghana.

The more the government ignores the slowpoke, the more he looks for something else to dig up. 😂😂😂😂

Funny enough, there are more people more asinine than himself, especially our hate-filled “Blodas & sisters” from the SadEast Region of perdition…😂😂😂😂

E dey pain them and dem dey wail!!!
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
ivandrag0n:

As in, he used WAEC Certificate to gain admission to CSU? Wow! This forum is an embarrassment more often than not!!!

I choked on my beer when I read the comment and assimilated the stupidity laced therein.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by yewit37486: 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:

grin This raum guy na one man mopol grin

He is definitely doing a better job than you that will be pasting images everywhere like a kindergarten pupil.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by ivandrag0n: 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I choked on my beer when I read the comment and assimilated the stupidity laced therein.

As in…….

There are too many morons on this forum. 😂😂😂

Just like the numbskull who questioned how a 72-year old married to a 62-year old and that it would have meant the person married at the age of 8 years.

Too many sickos online.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by ivandrag0n: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
you go explain tire with no evidence...
judiciary is dead and burried the common man has no hope...
We should allow Tinubu fail woefully... All what they criticise Buhari for tinubu is doing thesame thing. Failed leaders everywhere

Judiciary is dead because they did not dash PETER LAMBA OBI, THE RELIGIOUS WAR ADVOCATE first position from his woeful third position, right?

You CHILDREN OF CURSES from the SadEast Region of perdition, may your wailing never stop. May you all wail to your sorry graves….😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by ivandrag0n: 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
[quote author=Christistruth03 post=126097250][/quote]

You numbskulls need help. You even posted a court document that’s so blindingly obvious most of you have not read…..

The life of an OBIDOG must be such a sad life, being on leash everyday from your satanic WhatsApp groups where you get your daily instructions.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by deji17: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
Breaking News!!!
Tinubu has not blinked his eyes for 2 days..
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Advancedman(m): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
ganisucks:

It's not about tinubu but inec
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by ruffhandu: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
They have manipulated this one because it is in Nigeria, let them go and do the same abroad, shameless people and people gazzette
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Think9ja(m): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
Abagworo:

Tinubu cannot do 8 years with the level of suffering he has put Nigerians through. He may not even complete 8 years before mass action will remove him. That is if he scales through this present situation.

No be for this Nigeria?
Make we de see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyo Governorship: Appeal Court Rules In Favour Of APC But Leaves PDP In Office / Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us / Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.