Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

If A Divorcee Re-marries And Then Goes To Sleep With His Or Her First Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Divorcee Re-marries And Then Goes To Sleep With His Or Her First Partner. (957 Views)

Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / She Goes To The Kitchen Naked / Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Divorcee Re-marries And Then Goes To Sleep With His Or Her First Partner. by ebubeson: 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
Is this cheating or adultery? If a Divorcee Re-marries and Then Goes to Sleep with His or Her First Partner in marriage.

It is not adultery, but it is cheating.
Re: If A Divorcee Re-marries And Then Goes To Sleep With His Or Her First Partner. by siofragspot: 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
Okafor law in play

5 Likes

Re: If A Divorcee Re-marries And Then Goes To Sleep With His Or Her First Partner. by Dididrumz(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2023
It's both.

A married person who sleeps with any other person who is not his/her wife/husband, has committed adultery.

A person who is in a relationship and sleeps with any other person, has cheated.

5 Likes

Re: If A Divorcee Re-marries And Then Goes To Sleep With His Or Her First Partner. by SUPERPACK: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
Still adultery. As the first marriage is nullified and declared void. He is only married to the current partner.

4 Likes

Re: If A Divorcee Re-marries And Then Goes To Sleep With His Or Her First Partner. by Nonexisting1: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
Modified because of Fayvy make e no be say I am a monster.

That's the cycle of life for most divorcees. A wife will leave her marriage for a fucckman. After the man is done fuccking her silly, he dumps her. She will then realize her mistake and returns to her husband. By that time, the gentleman has moved on with a new wife so she will now become sidechick to her own husband.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Divorcee Re-marries And Then Goes To Sleep With His Or Her First Partner. by Puss360(f): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nonexisting1:
That's the cycle of life for most divorcees. A wife will leave her marriage for a fucckman. After the man is done fuccking her silly, he dumps her. She will then realize her mistake and returns to her husband. By that time, the gentleman has moved on with a new wife so she will now become sidechick to her own husband. You see why I call them brainless gender.
Lol.. funny how it's easy to blame the woman...
The ex-husband that accepted her nko?
Isn't that like a dog going back to his vomit??
And worse, the man might not take the woman back, but he will still sex her and still spend on her ...
So the man too is also brainless!!!
Case closed
Re: If A Divorcee Re-marries And Then Goes To Sleep With His Or Her First Partner. by VinnyBaba: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lolsss, OP.

I like your Question.πŸ™‚

Just like if a Person quits taking Alcohol but Drinks Palmwine in his Father's Burial.

Has he TAKEN ALCOHOL? πŸ€”πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Re: If A Divorcee Re-marries And Then Goes To Sleep With His Or Her First Partner. by Fahvvy: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nonexisting1:
That's the cycle of life for most divorcees. A wife will leave her marriage for a fucckman. After the man is done fuccking her silly, he dumps her. She will then realize her mistake and returns to her husband. By that time, the gentleman has moved on with a new wife so she will now become sidechick to her own husband. You see why I call them brainless gender.

You were making sense until the bolded undecided...
This is bad, REALLY BAD!!! undecided...

You don't get to call an ENTIRE GENDER brainless all because of the st.upidity of a couple undecided...

It's an insult to every smart woman out there undecided... The words "some" or "most", would've sufficed man undecided...

I don't support this at alllll undecided...
Please modify undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Divorcee Re-marries And Then Goes To Sleep With His Or Her First Partner. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: If A Divorcee Re-marries And Then Goes To Sleep With His Or Her First Partner. by Nonexisting1: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
Fahvvy:
[/b]

You were making sense until the bolded undecided...
This is bad, REALLY BAD!!! undecided...

You don't get to call an ENTIRE GENDER brainless all because of the st.upidity of a couple undecided...

It's an insult to every smart woman out there undecided... The words "some" or "most", would've sufficed man undecided...

I don't support this at alllll undecided...
Please modify undecided...
I just did and I apologize to you personally for feeling offended. You and few other good people here are making me go softer on your gender each passing day and I don't like it. angry

1 Like

Re: If A Divorcee Re-marries And Then Goes To Sleep With His Or Her First Partner. by Fahvvy: 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nonexisting1:
I just did and I apologize to you personally for feeling offended. You and few other good people here are making me go softer on your gender each passing day and I don't like it. angry

grin grin grin grin...
Sorry we're making you go soft chief grin...

But seeing that we have a few amazing women in our lives, we just can't allow them be put in the same box as the average Gen Z grin...

Well done chiefπŸ‘
Re: If A Divorcee Re-marries And Then Goes To Sleep With His Or Her First Partner. by Nonexisting1: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
Fahvvy:

grin grin grin grin...
Sorry we're making you go soft chief grin...

But seeing that we have a few amazing women in our lives, we just can't allow them be put in the same box as the average Gen Z grin...

Well done chiefπŸ‘
No qualms.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Sleep. Too Much Evil / This Got Me Laughing Hard / Ur Ideal Romantic Date (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.