Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya (45897 Views)

Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo / Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry / Wizkid On President Buhari's Arrival From UK: 'Nobody Chop Life Pass Bubu' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by iswallker(m): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

APC supporters are known to think like donkeys so I get where you're coming from. There are tons of videos circulating the Web made by Mohbad himself accusing this your "very innocent" guy of assaulting him. Videos where he bled profusely, videos where he shed hot tears, but one Muturu on nairaland said he's very innocent because he's an APC member. I just pity you.

The burden of proof is on you - I really hope the videos are a proof that the people you accuse killed him..

undecided
Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by wizelink(m): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
emdis:
Eye service

No be small one ooh. Na so they made noise about one policy commando called abah kayari. Till now nothing has been heard about it. The guy don dey live large. Na Naija we dey. Nothing dey happen
Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by LyfeJennings(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
Them fit change this case for this guy o
He rather be sober
Dem fit change am for am
Make he do like two years
Funny how life is
Hushpuppi and Sam Larry were good friends from wayyy back before Hushpuppi hit the real gold mine
While Sam Larry was an uneducated street tout in Lagos Island, no be say he no dey do well. He was very okay on his level, as he was one of those guys wey National Union dey give money every week in CMS, I think he got 20k or so weekly. His older brother Jamiu Erin was also a big shadow for him as he was already an established Thug with Sego in Onala.
Sam Larry has always been fineee from his younger days, HE WAS A FINE BOY FROM SCRATCH. LIGHT SKINNED, WELL ROUNDED AND ALL but his major problem was lack of education.
Anyways, around 2016 when Hushpuppi moved to Dubai and hit the dream money. Sam Larry found favour in his eyes not just as a common thug but a friend from way back. Hushpuppi lifted his status from very a commoner at Elegushi gates to buying air ticket for him to come chill in Dubai, that boosted his status on the street. While Hush got locked up,he was still a commoner. I remember one day David came to shoot a video and Sam Larry bought Hennessy for him, he frustrated David so tey dem gats Roger am big money.
In just a space of three years, he rose from nothing to one of the highest hierarchy a thug can go on the street. If he ever goes to jail, he will come out a big name for politicians to use during election. If he doesn't go jail, his reputation as a public enemy would fetch him the money and position he probably never dreamt of.

Well life is life

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by linearity: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
Christy70:
Sam Larry is 100% complicit in what befell Mohbad. That story of 2 million is fake

And you know this how?

Can you then please walk into the nearest Police Station and assist them in this investigation by telling them how you came to your conclusions?

I am positive they will appreciate your contributions to solving this case…and thank you in advance for doing the patriotic thing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by Kajaard: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
saphiere:
I belive this country will be a better place if a woman is allowed to rule.
Omo see as King Tonto took it upon herself to give Mohbad a befitting burial.
Women are always down to Earth

Please be quiet. You have never once made a sensible comment on this forum.
Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by gassbee: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2023
He obviously informed you guys to give him cover from d airport.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by Lekan239(m): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

APC supporters are known to think like donkeys so I get where you're coming from. There are tons of videos circulating the Web made by Mohbad himself accusing this your "very innocent" guy of assaulting him. Videos where he bled profusely, videos where he shed hot tears, but one Muturu on nairaland said Sam Larry is very innocent because he's an APC member. I just pity you.
there are videos of mohbad saying he will commit suicide too. But u see that one as doctored
Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by Tecnophone: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2023
exactly. The basterd said he went to Kenya to look for musician, something you will just place a call to do. I trust the mob, this guy will go under.
Christy70:
Sam Larry is 100% complicit in what befell Mohbad. That story of 2 million is fake
Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by ChristianMuslim: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nigerian noisemaker chasing clout, where are they, they are tired of gathering.. Sam Larry is back oo.. oya over to all clout chaser and noise maker, Naira marley is coming tomorrow.. Nigeria makes only noise, No action... After 1week noise, everybody is tired.. SamLarry is coming to ikorodu immediately after his bail next week! Nothing go sup
Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by saintnegroid(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Operatives of the Nigeria Police Force, Lagos State Command arrested socialite and music promoter, Balogun Eletu, popularly known as Sam Larry, from the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, over the death of late musician, Ilerioluwa Aloba known as Mohbad.
you said you want to tell us how Sam Larry was arrested yet you ended up telling us what we had already known.... what's wrong with this quack journalist?
Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by Demurray: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
Schprobs:

U have a goat sense.
When lion attack one of them all they do it's looks until they are all devour
Best description, the mentality of " e no concern me or no be me or any of my family dey kill". till the same death is staring him. Foolish people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by Beremx(f): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
CilicMarin:
I am sure this guy is very innocent...Anyway lets wait for the full investigation..

I don't follow mob!
someone who was seen on several videos assaulting Mohbad is innocent? Cleverly no make me vex angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by youngrichnigga: 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
Wack journalism, SMH undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by maxkia(m): 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Kenyans are snitches.

Nnamdi Kanu was abducted in Kenya. Reno Omokri was almost abducted in Kenya. Sam Larry was arrested at the airport just after arriving Nigeria from same Kenya.

If you're being hounded by this demonic APC government, make a mental note to avoid Kenya in your dealings.

I was in same Kenya in the year 2016
Their lifestyle made me stay only 3 weeks .. I activated my flight ticket & flew out asap .
Kenyans are good at snitching even though I don’t support what Sammy & Naira did to Mohbad till he died
Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by MacTayyy: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
Goos
Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by Checkwell: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
Christy70:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: Faith
First Bank

Shameless man!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Operatives of the Nigeria Police Force, Lagos State Command arrested socialite and music promoter, Balogun Eletu, popularly known as Sam Larry, from the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, over the death of late musician, Ilerioluwa Aloba known as Mohbad.

Tupac vs Mohbad

*Tupac died in 1996*
*Mohbad was born in 1996*

*Tupac was born in June*
*Mohbad was born in June.*

*Tupac died in September*
*Mohbad died in September*

*Lastly Tupac died at the age of 27 while mohbad also died at the age of 27.*

*What a wonderful coincidence!!*

Source

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Tupac vs Mohbad

*Tupac died in 1996*
*Mohbad was born in 1996*

*Tupac was born in June*
*Mohbad was born in June.*

*Tupac died in September*
*Mohbad died in September*

*Lastly Tupac died at the age of 27 while mohbad also died at the age of 27.*

*What a wonderful coincidence!!*

Source

BREAK IN THE CASE: The rapper was killed in a 1996 drive-by shooting. Details: https://trib.al/Df4B4Sk

Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by descarado: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
Some of u are indeed jobless.
Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by richeeyo(m): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
Christy70:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: Faith
First Bank
Haba naa
Na every day
Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by descarado: 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2023
Beremx:
someone who was seen on several videos assaulting Mohbad is innocent? Cleverly no make me vex angry angry
Your pix is beautiful.
You are a beautiful lady.
Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by BoldBrainz(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
maxkia:

I was in same Kenya in the year 2016
Their lifestyle made me stay only 3 weeks .. I activated my flight ticket & flew out asap .
Kenyans are good at snitching even though I don’t support what Sammy & Naira did to Mohbad till he died

Imagine seeking asylum in Kenya as a Nigerian being hounded by the political powers that be. Your own don finish be that!
Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by damoobaba: 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

APC supporters are known to think like donkeys so I get where you're coming from. There are tons of videos circulating the Web made by Mohbad himself accusing this your "very innocent" guy of assaulting him. Videos where he bled profusely, videos where he shed hot tears, but one Muturu on nairaland is saying Sam Larry is very innocent, simply because he's an APC member. I see the damage control you people have started doing. Some of una nor just get conscience.

It's clear you're the DONKEY here. A case you know nothing about. Mohbad took #2m from someone last year and they fought cos mohbad refused to return the money. Now mohbad dies this year and you think its d fight of LAST YEAR that killed him. NA ORIGINAL ZOMBIE YOU BE, social media lawyer. I think ant brain is better than your because ants use their own BUT YOU DONT USE YOURS.
Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by mayor1814: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
Justice is hard to get in naija. Ppl don't trust police and court again. Anyway we watch and see
Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
Asabe4:
I really just want the autopsy result out so the police can act accordingly and Mohbad laid to rest.

The guy has gone though alot, alive and in death.

Sigh!!

So now that King of Settlement come get matter for hand h station now unsettled as dem Reopened!
Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by Brownshoe: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
This took alot from me, making me broke at the moment, I will be collecting salary next week, anything to hold till then pls,

No amount is small

0278737398 wema
Ketiku Bamidele

Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by RingRoadMafia: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
damoobaba:

It's clear you're the DONKEY here. A case you know nothing about. Mohbad took #2m from someone last year and they fought cos mohbad refused to return the money. Now mohbad dies this year and you think its d fight of LAST YEAR that killed him. NA ORIGINAL ZOMBIE YOU BE, social media lawyer. I think ant brain is better than your because ants use their own BUT YOU DONT USE YOURS.

So he didn't report to the police but went ahead to collect multiple Iphones from the boy and beat him up on sight? Dey don use you do juju, e sure die! Because nothing explains how your cognitive abilities can be so easily redundant.

I can provide multiple video proofs of Mohbad himself accusing Samlarry of assaulting him and collecting his phones. But if I do, and you cannot show me proof of Mohbad collecting 2 Million from Sam Larry, you will die a very slow and painful death before this year runs out!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya by Lanruze: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
Sam Larry remains a Major person of interest in the death of Mohbad.

He had a petition with a his name exclusively mentioned by Mohbad himself as a threat to his life till he eventually lost his life.

Unfortunately for Sam Larry, he was also reported in a podcast which had Daddy Showkey in attendance as a serial bully with video evidence from more than 20 boys around Oniru and Lagos Island on Molestation and threat to life .

He took those boys to Alpha Beach with the assistant of lieutenant " Ogidiga" to torment and molest those boys. The boys in the podcast claimed Sam Larry had a direct relationship with DPOs in Police Station whilst getting the nickname as "King of Settlement".

In the podcast, He was said to have constantly maintained a chain of gang members who torment and unleash mayhem on preys.

I would suggest that the Nigerian Police Force thread with the highest form of caution as Sam Larry would be a pawn in thier game if they are not careful. It's a super delicate issue for them.

Sam Larry remains the major suspect in Mohbad's death. Hypertension for a twenty seven (27) year old is unusual and suspect. Also in Mohbad's songs he provably sang on his fears.

Sam Larry & Naira Marley triggered an underlying ailment in a young man which may have led to his untimely demise.

He must account for his actions. Simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija Marvis Welcomed In Her Hometown In Rivers Alongside Bisola & Kemen / Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag / Davido Unveils Tyler Perry First Studio Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.