Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin (65550 Views)

JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab / I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / Uk Female Dependants Neeeded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by omooba969(m): 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
purples25:
I hope one day Nigerian men can learn to treat all women with respect.

Your comment comes across as patronising & rude - what's there for us to learn really? 🙂

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ashawo
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Druss(m): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
I would like to hear his version of how this occurred. This question does not just drop... something must have led to it. Also I doubt that the landlord would have made the person to move without investigating this. International students are far more valuable than local.

It is sad that people haven't applied critical thinking. Beware of cancel culture. Learn to listen to both sides. For all we know she could even be making this story up.
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by 1Sharon(f): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
PaulOtl:

1sharon, partly ignored.
Sorry, just had to as soon as I saw a mention. I clearly stated resist the urge to mention me, but I guess the urge was just too strong, wasn't it.
Immediately I saw the pink in the moniker, I skipped the entire comment, all the way, to just quote and respond. Have a good night.

But you can come here and quote other people? The audacity.

You can ignore my comment but you'll defo see it

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by ashawopikin(m): 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
Bharekta:
A 21-year-old student has sent her Flatmate [male Nigerian student ] packing for asking her an intrusive question whilst she was only trying to make him comfortable.
She's either lying or chasing clout, a Nigerian can never ask a white girl if shes a virgin,and a total stranger for that matter, and again in the UK, you can't just ask tour flatmate to be moved, its either you move or the other person decides to move willingly, she just want to trend by giving Nigerians bad name

3 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
1Sharon:

But you can come here and quote other people? The audacity.

Deal with it, 1Sharon. wink
Deal with it. Next time, maybe you just try to adhere to a simple directive (I simply stated it), to avoid this sort of scenario, since you seem not to like the outcome.
Umm...try not to bring my attention back to this issue after this reply. That's if you can do this.
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by 1Sharon(f): 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2023
PaulOtl:

Deal with it, 1Sharon. wink
Deal with it. Next time, maybe you just try to adhere to a simple directive (I simply stated it), to avoid this sort of scenario, since you seem not to like the outcome.
Umm...try not to bring my attention back to this issue after this reply. That's if you can do this.

Look at you. I've quoted you again, what you gonna do? Hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
1Sharon:

Look at you. I've quoted you again, what you gonna do?
Haha. Triggered. So predictable.
Typical of our women.

They can never resist the urge to " shalaye " their way out of anything.
This is now stale. 🚶🚶
Sharon, let me not live rent-free in your pretty head tonight (it's night here ) oh. I've left your matter to go get entertained by some other news feed. You can stay stuck here, if you like. I'm going to that thread about an indefinite strike looming, on front page. Just in case you still want to keep trail and wail. kiss
Next , jare...
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by godofuck231: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2023
Balogun wan conquer London again
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by 1Sharon(f): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2023
PaulOtl:

Haha. Triggered. So predictable.
Typical of our women.

They can never resist the urge to " shalaye " their way out of anything.
This is now stale. 🚶🚶
Sharon, let me not live rent-free in your pretty head tonight (it's night here ) oh. I've left your matter to go get entertained by some other news feed. You can stay stuck here, if you like. I'm going to that thread about an indefinite strike looming, on front page. Just in case you still want to kepp trail and wail. kiss
Next , jare...

You really don't stick to your word do you? I thought I was supposed to be ignored.

2 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by ashawopikin(m): 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2023
thatigboman:
a Nigerian can
you as a Nigerian, you see this kind of babe wey don open eye like that, shey you go ask her if she be virgin? Na wetin carry u come uk?
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
1Sharon:

You really don't stick to your word do you? I thought I was supposed to be ignored.
Sharon grin... how do I say this...ok, at least I wouldn't just leave you talking to yourself alone, nau. Consider that I didn't make you look like a fool or a mad woman.
Jeez...some others would have left you to your folly. Cut me some slack, sweetheart.
Alright tag along. Find me on the thread, if you still wanna banter. Not that I'm expecting anything different or interesting from you, but I'll try and indulge you sha.
Ciao.
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by 1Sharon(f): 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
PaulOtl:

Sharon grin... how do I say this...ok, at least I wouldn't just leave you talking to yourself alone, nau. Consider that I didn't make you look like a fool or a mad woman.
Jeez...some others would have left you to your folly. Cut me some slack, sweetheart.
Alright tag along. Find me on the thread if you still wanna banter. Not that I'm expecting anything different or interesting from you, but I'll try and indulge you sha.
Ciao.

Back again!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by 1Sharon(f): 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2023
ashawopikin:
you as a Nigerian, you see this kind of babe wey don open eye like that, shey you go ask her if she be virgin? Na wetin carry u come uk?

You know that Nigerian men ask that question to women all the time, stop pretending like you dont know this.

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by bonnyhope: 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2023
Nextt:
Only creeps will see nothing wrong with this question. That was how a Nigerian guy complimented a white lady by saying, "Your breasts are beautiful" and was fired from his job after. I repeat, only creeps will see nothing wrong with this.

Stop lieing
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by emmyN(m): 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
descarado:
He is very lucky she didn't report him to the authority.
Some have lost their jobs cos of this stupidity.
You touch your colleagues anyhow cos she smiles and chat with you. You send seductive messages and pictures.

They think it's Nigeria where their cars have value than their women.

He is going to lose his job for asking a woman about her virginity status? You speaking as though you were the first person to arrive the U.K cheesy.

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by NovusHomo(m): 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
Bharekta:
A 21-year-old student has sent her Flatmate [male Nigerian student ] packing for asking her an intrusive question whilst she was only trying to make him comfortable.

KWENU!
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Basicend: 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2023
Biglittlelois:

Your country that was built on logic how far? What have they achieved?

Face your country, they are not your problem.

Nigeria will be fine in the long-run. She will overcome her challenges.

Stop talking spontaneously and with emotions . . As a woman.
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by emmyN(m): 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
nairalanda1:

Now he has gotten himself into some issues. Anyway, thank god it is just having to change room. Not getting arrested or sued.. Hope he learns his lesson.

Yours has to be the most ridiculous take cheesy
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by jimcaddy(m): 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
Honestly some men don't have sense walahi. Must everything be all about sex?
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Sonayon(m): 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
[quote author=greenermodels post=126101851]How were you trying to make him comfortable? I feel they both have a connection and the guy asked that question to know how best to proceed but the girl felt offended because she's no longer a virgin and felt that the boy wouldn't consider her good enough for himself considering the mentality of foreign students so she requested for their accommodation management to change the guys accommodation (She didn't kick him out). An 18-20 years male student asking a girl that question isn't a big issue, the girl is just tripping over her unclean conscience.

The conversation has gotten to the point where they know each others age hence, the question about her virginity. My opinion thou.
He was trying to be careful but the weyrey Akata do the norms 😂.

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Sholaco: 11:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
Come and see them here at Coventry university... doing anyhow. Naija angry

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by IbnB: 12:01am On Oct 01, 2023
Biglittlelois:

Yeah, double down on your selfish idiocy...

But you should not expect to grow though, that's totally not possible. It's the reason your country is basically a refuse-dump tongue
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 01, 2023
Bharekta:

With the way I see this, this babe did the guy a great favour because if she hasn't sent him away, who know what the guy may attempt in the future and later accused of rape by the babe, then jailed📌

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by cococandy(f): 12:39am On Oct 01, 2023
Almost everything about Nigerian society is in some way, shape or form formed around policing of women’s bodies. Which is why I stopped giving validation to the virgin or no virgin conversation as soon as I realized that.

jimcaddy:
Honestly some men don't have sense walahi. Must everything be all about sex?

etrange:
And someone is on there supporting him. He said it's a harmless question. So they should sit down and starting discussing if she has had sex? Honestly, the way some of these guys think is just irritating. They are all over Nairaland hiding thier perversion and obsession behind thier anti-women comments. Morning, afternoon and night, they're thinking of women; creating ridiculous threads left, right and center. Very promiscuous bunch.

5 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by ashawopikin(m): 12:40am On Oct 01, 2023
1Sharon:

You know that Nigerian men ask that question to women all the time, stop pretending like you dont know this.
Which Nigerian man you know?
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by nairanaira12: 12:48am On Oct 01, 2023
Luckysbab:

Probably same account with the username you quoted or both of you are plain crazy.

Have you asked yourself why she didn't tell how she was making him feel comfortable?
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by VTINO: 1:26am On Oct 01, 2023
You did the right thing, he needs to be warned to stay away from you by the authorities. Very important.
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by purples25(f): 1:52am On Oct 01, 2023
omooba969:

Your comment comes across as patronising & rude - what's there for us to learn really? 🙂

Okay...if you've been on nairaland alone and yet, you can't see anything men need to unlearn or relearn...then there's nothing I can tell you. If a person can't see anything wrong with their actions, who can convince them? It's something that takes inner reflection, to admit being wrong.

Then again, men would need to be considerate, and place themselves in the shoes of women, which is something many guys hardly do.

Take for instance, men's role in the act of abortion. Many men simply expect women to go through it, without thinking of the pain or the life and death danger the women are facing. The nonchalant attitude shows how little they respect women or care.

There are so many angles to point out, but it's my opinion. If my opinion offends you, I am sorry. It's not my intention to be rude or 'condescending'. Yet I can't change it to please anyone.

3 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Gerrard59(m): 1:54am On Oct 01, 2023
9japride:
I doubt the story, most of these ladies these days just like to seek unnecessary attention.
Which reasonable person will be asking a complete stranger if he/she is a virgin?

A Nigerian man who travels from Leeds to Scotland just to fvck an 18 year old girl or a Nigerian man who in less than a year in the UK starts following a 14 year old girl.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Hilaskee(m): 2:34am On Oct 01, 2023
That was harsh and insensible question...If he must ask, Was it not better or sensible he gradually asked if he has close friend to ascertain if the lady is susceptible to such discussion rather than going direct and deep
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Gordson: 2:42am On Oct 01, 2023
The I was trying to make him feel comfortable needs to be well explained.

Like making him honey, moving erratic and acting like a bingo on heat around and caressing him?

The question won't pop if the making him comfortable was just the normal comfort we know

How many times your casual male friends don ask you if you be tear rubber before, the only thing that can make anyone ask is if the making each other comfortable has gone to quarter to knacking stage.

Fear women! Fear daughters of eve!! Fear them!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos) / Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.