Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her (40360 Views)

Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos) / Surgery Gone Wrong: Lady Bleeds From Her Buttocks After Fail Buttock Surgery / Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by zoraro(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
All I can say is that if we all know that everything is connected, the country, the world will be a better place. Karma is real.
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by ozo13(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
JASONjnr:

Then, every hospital should be assigned an officer to report cases like this directly to its station.
A very good suggestion.life threatening injuries can't wait till police report are obtained.I have worked in Accident and emergency unit and have seen alot there.some thieves hide under the umbrella of receiving care without police report receive good care after going for robbery and got injuries.Some of their stories will not just add up but someone is dieing and u just need to do something else u will be tagged a wicked health provider as u can't tell who is a thief and who isn't without police report .
I remembered a Man that dupe an organization 300M and was caught and taken to prison.Guyman decided to form sickness and was brought to the hospital only for him to meet one of the Doc on duty to allow him escape through the back door that he will give him 30k grin grin grin
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by Oritna94(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
I remember when one of my friends was stabbed. He was brought to the A&E by 7 pm. He needed to be taken to the theatre immediately. Do you know they left him there till the next morning when he died. He just bled out. They claimed they were preparing for the surgery. Imagine over 10 hours!!!. I just weep for naija. The country is completely gone
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by lomprico(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
Really sad.
I thought it's gunshot wonds that require police report?

If you have the chance and money, pls leave this country. sad
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by mt77: 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
This is so sad and pathetic. That death could have been avoided. But really, does anything work in Nigeria.?That's your country for you. Wake up! Naija people. When Nigeria happens to you, e no dey ask if you are Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba. Take your country back and eschew tribalism. Allow the best to lead the rest of you. Then you will know peace.
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by Jkanfield(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
What happened to treating the victim but won't be discharged until the police clears her? This is someone's loved one for God's sake. I guess this is a reminder(if other incidents don't surfice) that life is nothing in this part of the world. Sad
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by onyiloyi(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ii thought there was a legislation during Saraki's senate abolishing presentation of police report before treatment of gun or knife injury
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by Anoze4real2022(m): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2023
JASONjnr:
A terrible situation...

Runaway Mothers like Tonto Dikeh and Iyabo OJO will not see this news

This are people who deserve justice not someone smoking, drinking and sleeping with ladies
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by SaLongs1(m): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
MorataFC:
Robberies or attacks in foreign countries are the worst
It depends on the foreign country you are talking about and the ones worse than Naija will not be up to five in the whole world.
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by SingerBecky(f): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2023
This is very sad, may her soul rest in peace.
There are a lot of one chance in Abuja, it was God that save me some years back when I just came to Abuja newly
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by pacesetting: 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2023
You still dey type rubbish? Read the topic again. Then focus on the topic or open a new thread if you want to discuss the "first" incident
MorataFC:
You need a brand-new brain for you to process word for word and letters to letters because you lack civil comprehension.
Two major incidents happened
Primarily; the robbery/attack and the hospital drama.
The latter will not happen if the first did not occur.

Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
countryman13:

some of the staff ought to ve bn beaten to coma! wht were those animals in human skin recruited for? we just need to break law(s) at times so that these animals n ou leaders will learn n take us serious.
the minimum these animals deserve is to be drawn and quartered medieval style!
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
descarado:
Maitama general hospital? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thought it was private.

They have no reason at all to deny her treatment and admission.

hahahaha grin grin grin

NIGERIAN federal & state government workers negligence, unprofessional attitude, corruption habit and inefficiency na your mate?

The situation is not funny at all though. This is a very serious matter.
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by SonofHim: 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2023
We have all made judgement based on the account of one of the parties without hearing from the accused.

If the patient has been certified dead (her position in the cab and absence of breathing movements from the video suggest that) then the corpse has to be taken to the morgue.

However some relative still insist on taking in brought in dead victims into the emergency room and when the nurses or doctors refused they are labelled as negligent or wicked.
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by Investor137: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
Police report? Was it a bullet wound?
That hospital needs to be shutdown
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by dkidd: 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
Only in Nigeria where avoidable death are unavoidable because those in power do not know the laws to pass, accent and enforce but rather use taxpayers money to drink, fvck olosho, spend recklessly and then sit-down again to collect doing absolutely nothing to help those they're supposed to represent. Until we wake up to realize our common enemy we will continue to suffer. Imagine how this lady died like a fowl without owner.
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by dkidd: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
MorataFC:
Robberies or attacks in foreign countries are the worst
Which country? How? Where u have full responsive and functional emergency units even before administering treatment in the hospital. Or u just want to 🧢 ?
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by Realguyman1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

All these people need to be drawn and quartered then sent to the guillotine before they receive sense
Their matter tire me o

1 Like

Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by Godwin25king: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
I hate everything about that maitama general hospital, their workers can be very rude, and they don't care if you're minutes away from dying.
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by DrLivzy(m): 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2023
What a country?
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by Quodseverismete: 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
Nigeria need Total overhaul, very very unfortunate
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by sureboykris(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
spiceadole:

I also think same.
I will find out from my colleague who works there.

It's possible she was BID...but the doctors didn't communicate properly

Please find out . It'll be good to know what really happened
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by sureboykris(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
thatigboman:
maitama general hospital is fully equipped to handle the case. Fully equipped, I know the hospital. Just that they were asking for police report before attending to the patient.

Alright
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by graceilina: 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
That hospital should be burnt down by the mobs
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by KingLion007(m): 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
ThugCheetah:
I have said it before. There should be a strict punishment for hospital that turn down patients with emergencies. I pray a senators child falls victim like this, only then will someone do something about it. How can you call yourself a hospital when you don't attend to emergencies?
Pathetic, a fail nation@63
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by Tyktoker: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
Only in Nigeria, I'm sure because no name of a big man In government was mentioned as a relative!
nlfpmod:
Shared by H.E Mina Atambi Esq

Credit: @mina_atambi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efuuT9_0wpM
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by Uchek(m): 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2023
So sorry Nigeria has happened to her! Who is next?

JASONjnr:
We will never be able to get real time services, and saving lives with the laws guiding hospitals in Nigeria.....

Emergency units only function when it involves the political class.....
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by Uchek(m): 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
Nigeria has happened to her. So sorry for her and family. Who is NEXT?

Nbote:
The truth is that Nigeria happens to us all eventually one way or the other. In as much as hospitals fail time and time again in its duty which is saving lives, the fear of the Police and its unprofessional harassment is the beginning of wisdom for an average Nigerian
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by 3kay945(m): 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
I hope the One chance demons are happy now?
Re: Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her by dinero101(m): 4:17am On Oct 01, 2023
The hospital should be burnt to the ground, if it can't save or preserve human life then it's useless as a hospital. Where is Wike ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Ambulances, 20 Vehicles To Kano COVID-19 Taskforce / COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) / U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.