Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About (67544 Views)

Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi / Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi / Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by AfonjaEkiti: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2023
boladez:

Saka, you are a driver and internet troll paid by APC, you are not only dumb but stupid and swarmed with retardation, you cannot speak for Yorubas and Nigeria from your dingy one room in Osogbo. Your hate and bigotry is killing you...while you are busy hating igbos...these igbos are achieving and working with achievers home and abroad. The car your oga gave you to drive is oiled and maintained through the ingenuity of the igbos. While you are hating , they are building and own significant assets in Lagos and Nigeria..you are wallowing in a one dingy room apartment in Osogbo ....the only 3 assets your own ..you dick , your bad mouth and your empty head which we can make money from by placing it at the Ibadan museum as a bench mark for measuring a vaccum grin.

Continue to get stuck with hate while your life son enter reverse. frustration has eaten you up ...sorry junkie

Bloooooooood of Zachariah

4 Likes

Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by Dontcry09985: 8:47am On Oct 01, 2023
flexyrule:
You're a fooooool bro.

So you're defending what you have no knowledge about.

People like you are the reason Buhari was able to secure a second term. After the whole shege we saw in his first 4 years as president..

He asked a simple question, you're referring him to Sanwo Olu. Why didn't you allow Sanwo Lou come and defend the project himself, since you know nothing about it.

I just tire oo.
Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by walefresh3(m): 8:51am On Oct 01, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Today is Sunday I swear, this very picture you claimed to be Igbo land was was captured by me in Akure Ondo state
keepshut... U lie alots
Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by PHAYOL81: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2023
Varunpulyani:
For those who don't understand the meaning of white elephant.

It just simply means bojo boju. The more you look the less you see .

Of course they are beautiful oh so precious, but the purpose of building it is useless because it will eventually end up in ruins .

First on the list we start with bobo Chicago Dubai.

When you ask the Ronu nomenclatures what did Bola do in Lagos them go dey do erhmm ermmm.

OGA what did he do ? Erhmmmm but he build Eco Atlantic.

Now Eco Atlantic is a white elephant project.

To even start with it's not for the common man , middle class or what you classify as rich .

Only super rich.

To make you understand a rent in eco Atlantic for one of the semi building partially completed is more than 3 million for 1 bedroom flat.

Uncompleted building o.

Lagos - Perennially uncompleted, environmentally unsustainable, hilariously expensive, private-sector-led-but-distinctly-Ajaokuta-esque, Tesco-value Dubai off the coast of Victoria Island.

Looks sexy in its glossy Autocad renders though.

Courtesy the only slayer of giants

I guess you hardly understand the context “white elephant projects” that you used with the inclusion of Eko Atlantic City in your list. It must be that you're a drop out or you can't ideally relate the lecture you've gotten in economics (even as little as the elementary one you got in secondary school)with the reality of events happening around you(and that's if you never graduated or offered the course from/at the UNI at all). And I so much hope the latter is the truth otherwise, there seems to be little hope in our UNIVERSITY CURRICULUM nowadays as they ain't raising smart intellectuals but mere graduates.
check ya dictionary, WHITE ELEPHANT PROJECT is a context often used for projects that are UNABLE TO MATERIALIZE or UNVIABLE, NOT BENEFICIAL, or those that have STALLED.
Now let's relate these with EAC
(1)HAS EAC FAILED TO MATERIALIZE?: Of course not. EAC had long gotten beyond concession stage and had gotten plenty of developments concluded or ongoing right on it as we deliberate.
(2) IS EAC UNVIABLE?: Again, absolutely not. EAC has successfully injected billions of dollars into our economy down the years, (example is the over half a billion dollars injected in via the new US CONSULATE) and throw in the fact that there are establishments already on it that are further adding value to the Economy through diff capacities.
(3)IS EAC BENEFICIAL? If you've been following up this submission, you'd have agree with this by now. IT has provided thousands of employment for the common man, has added value to the economy, has future viability for more employment opportunity and revenue generation especially via TOURISM. IT is also addressing the housing deficit o the state (albeit for upper middle class and the rich)
(4)HAS EAC STALLED? Well you can argue that the pace of construction and Tenancy ain't as should be but the project is far from being stalled. Many constructions are ongoing as we speak, some concluded, some in the pipeline. Infact, the developer are on the final reclamation process (of the last phase) as the available land is almost sold out.
SO Eko Atlantic should not have made your list UNLESS YOU'RE BEING MISCHIEVOUS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by flexyrule(m): 8:53am On Oct 01, 2023
MTNnews:
If you like be from hellfire. The OP only include project from the East after my comment if anyone is not OK with my comment the person can go n kill him or herself

Oga shut up abeg.

Your heart is filled with hate..

OP isn't the original author of the piece. He copied it from Twitter. While he was trying to put them up together, you hurriedly displayed your hatred for a particular ethnic group.

You bleeped up. Just accept, cover your face in shame and move on, rather than try to argue, thereby looking more stewpid.

4 Likes

Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by uunwanaobong3: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2023
THE DESTINY OF THIS COUNTRY HAS BEEN USED
Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by Bestmanfornow: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2023
walefresh3:
keepshut... U lie alots
I was the one that took the picture see the rest, check the signboard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by Bestmanfornow: 9:23am On Oct 01, 2023
walefresh3:
keepshut... U lie alots
Your backward city

Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by wonlasewonimi: 9:48am On Oct 01, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
The rail system is not in full use? undecided

Define full use?

Do you think Gare du nord, London Paddington or kingscross stations were just built for show?

Any train station in Ibadan not terminating in challenge or dugbe is a waste of resources.
Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by walefresh3(m): 9:53am On Oct 01, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

becareful... I go disgrace alaigbo for u here now... Mumu ipob goon...

That picture belong to anambra

1 Like

Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by Floky215: 10:11am On Oct 01, 2023
walefresh3:
but south east that couldn't show us beautiful development project like dis didn't support crook ?

Show us great project like dis 8n your cursed alaigbo

And your demented brain full of corn thinks anybody who didn't agree with your crook is an igbo person...!!!

I just tire for una matter..southwest should wake up and take back their land and heritage from, touts, crooks and mor0n like you...!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by Bestmanfornow: 10:29am On Oct 01, 2023
walefresh3:
becareful... I go disgrace alaigbo for u here now... Mumu ipob goon...

That picture belong to anambra
Anu the pictures are from your backward state, do you think I care

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by MTNnews: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2023
Look at this fool ?
Even the full rubbish he wrote how do you justify Eko Atlantic as white elephant project if hate no go kill you Igbo foolish father ?

If I roll out list of white elephant 🐘 project that pervade Ipobland no Igbo will have strength to come on Nairaland.

The fool also declared the Akwa Ibom hotel hosting conference as white elephant project the made foolish Igbo no see Onitsha Monorail declare as white whale project. Foolish ipob quoting me as if your foolish fathers have all gone mad. Na Ogun go kill all of you one by one.

flexyrule:
Oga shut up abeg.

Your heart is filled with hate..

OP isn't the original author of the piece. He copied it from Twitter. While he was trying to put them up together, you hurriedly displayed your hatred for a particular ethnic group.

You bleeped up. Just accept, cover your face in shame and move on, rather than try to argue, thereby looking more stewpid.
Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by MTNnews: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2023
Of course to any Igbo when you bigotry n foolishness is called out it is seen in tribalism but you bastard can poke your noses where it isn't wanted all over the country. You de mad.

ginggerxy:
You are the only foolish bigot im seeing here , you see everything prism of tribalism ethnic bigotry. You're a mistake that shouldnt have happened

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by MTNnews: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2023
Of course ask the fool why he did not add the brewery the Pandora criminal wasted million of Anambra money on ?

At least Soludo already expose the investment is now worth next to nothing hopefully your Igbotic foolish head can comprehend that is what white elephant project truly is.

Why did the fool not add the Onitsha Monorail rail by the Pandora criminal or those ain't white elephant enough for you miserable lot ?

Slynation:
how you limited this post to tribalism beats my imagination...!! Everything posted there is pure facts, misplaced priorities is what is killing us in this country, and people like you cheering and defending stupidity are the main problem we have...
carzeem1:

If all you get from all this post is bigotry and ethnic bias, even Tinubu will be ashamed of you.
goldmatrix:
You must be a yurubaa man..so unintelligent and tribalistic.. He listed uncompleted projects and instead of shame to guide you, you rather spit shits..
hatchy:
You are still talking and giving everyone in the forum the opportunity to see how foolish and unreasonably idiotic you are. Why not stop talking and keep quiet to cover your uneducated and shameless soul and stop disgracing your family in a public space like this.
Slynation:
how you limited this post to tribalism beats my imagination...!! Everything posted there is pure facts, misplaced priorities is what is killing us in this country, and people like you cheering and defending stupidity are the main problem we have...
cedricksly:
lol are u deliberately playing blind or you are just blatantly stupid?? He spoke against projects in igbo land than any other region, the 3 project he listed in ebonyi, shey ebonyi na state for west abi? The statutes of 500 million in owerri and the international airport in abi state u no see am abi? Small write up him don mention more than 6 from the east, yet you are only concerned about just 1 he mentioned in lagos. I don't know why some of you people are so useless that you still have not left this your hate and dislike for our igbo brothers and sisters. All These he has listed are verifiable and he was objectively neutral as much as possible, how you conclude so fast he is igbo baffles me. You need alot of mental healing to do trust me.
YouAreNobody:

It's too bad. 200+ tribes in this country but if anyone makes a comment or post about bad leadership they automatically tag him Igbo as if it's only the Igbos who are feeling the effects of bad leadership
Ensa777:

But David Hundeyin who tweeted this originallly is your brother,a lagosian before this blogger harvested it to Nl.

The way and manner Igbo ppl dey una mouth eeeeh.Tufiakwa!
DesChyko:

Why foaming in the mouth though?
Programmer47:

They are all paid Apc members. They were told to push as much bigotry as they can I the hopes of a P.A job.
Georgeakins, lapintoz, Mtnnews are just some of the accounts.
They usually rotate it to seem like they have numbers but it's probably just 5-10 old NL accounts with multiple monikers.
You can see them in every thread trying to drive the divide.

There is a video of Adeshina Prince on twitter where he was listing his achievements to the Ex Governor of Ekiti, Mr Oyetola.
All he could list was :
- I made a twitter post bla bla ...
- I countered obidients on twitter
- I did counter protest ...

Once I saw that video I understood the mindset of most of these mob. Don't take them seriously. Even they, before going to bed , must surely laugh at their own stupidity
YouAreNobody:

I'm happy with the way you guys are happily disgracing the Yoruba tribe thinking you're doing the Igbos 😁

Please do more
Chokehold:
You are a dunderhead (no apologies). Eat a bunch of onions and read again. He listed a handful of white elephant projects in the southeast as well.
themanderon:

Kilo man sheyin bayi? Did you not see where he mentioned Abia and Ebonyi airports as unviable? Why do you guys always see things through the lens of tribalism? I myself I am sad that the billions that should have been spent on human capital development was plunged down the drain by different misguided and inept governors from all over Nigeria.
Look at the one of Cross river state that just came in a few months ago talking about building a befitting governors office for 5billion naira as if the place has been abandoned for ages and he is doing this in the midst of biting poverty. I truly don't know what is wrong with us as a people and as a nation.
FlawlessKarl:

I have no reason to doubt that most YOrubas like you are the most dumbest and dullest thing on earth. Check the time you make your tribal comment and check the time the Op made the post, you'll see how fóolish you are.

And what makes you think the op is an Igbo, if not for the endless hate you have for the Igbo tribe. Foolish you.
Tyktoker:
I will never say you are too steeped in mumuness not to understand the op!
kenex4ever:
U've made ur point.........You can now crawl back to finish drinking your ijebu garri
thinkmoney:

Ebony I and Umuahia that he mentioned are tapa lands abi?
God will deliver u
Johncarlo07:

Ur stupidity is legendary.
OP mentioned projects across Nigeria, bt because he mentioned Eko Atlantic, u termed him bigot.
Pls tell me how Eko Atlantic has benefitted d common man on d Street including Agbadorians.

D way some of u reason, I wonda wat u think d brain is used for.
Omobude244:

but he also mentioned alot of projects from SE na

why trying to turn other tribes against the igbos?

what if the op is not igbo?
or everyone not supporting u is automatically igbo?
ruggedtimi:
shun this tribalism...you didnt see imo and ebonyi?
Why did he not mention the Onitsha monorail or that is not a white elephant project ? You fools think we can't see Tru your hypocrisy, wailt make pant de wear your papa.
cedricksly:
lol are u deliberately playing blind or you are just blatantly stupid?? He spoke against projects in igbo land than any other region, the 3 project he listed in ebonyi, shey ebonyi na state for west abi? The statutes of 500 million in owerri and the international airport in abi state u no see am abi? Small write up him don mention more than 6 from the east, yet you are only concerned about just 1 he mentioned in lagos. I don't know why some of you people are so useless that you still have not left this your hate and dislike for our igbo brothers and sisters. All These he has listed are verifiable and he was objectively neutral as much as possible, how you conclude so fast he is igbo baffles me. You need alot of mental healing to do trust me.

An Igbo fool talking about delivery, is your pathetic hate filled soul delivered in the first instant ?
Dafresh:

You're demonic entity, you can't be delivered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by MTNnews: 11:07am On Oct 01, 2023
Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by Dafresh: 11:09am On Oct 01, 2023
MTNnews:
The project that he hurriedly added after I called his Igbotic bigoted pathetic soul out

You're demonic entity, you can't be delivered

1 Like

Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by Slynation(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2023
MTNnews:
Of course the fool you quoted did he add the brewery the Pandora criminal wasted million of Anambra money on ?

At least Soludo already expose the investment is now worth next to nothing hopefully your Igbotic foolish head can comprehend that is what white elephant project truly is.

Oga leave Ogbomosho and come to town...Hero Lager beer is the biggest and selling brand in South East as a whole!! But Offcourse, you can continue with the agenda...!!

1 Like

Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by MTNnews: 11:26am On Oct 01, 2023
Can you now tell us why Soludo declared it is now a white elephant project worth next to nothing ? Abi na from Ogbomosho Soludo made that declaration or you are just being foolish like the every day average ipob Obidient.

Slynation:
Oga leave Ogbomosho and come to town...Hero Lager beer is the biggest and selling brand in South East as a whole!! But Offcourse, you can continue with the agenda...!!
Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by Slynation(m): 11:32am On Oct 01, 2023
MTNnews:
Can you now tell us why Soludo declared it is now a white elephant project worth next to nothing ? Abi na from Ogbomosho Soludo made that declaration or you are just being foolish like the every day average ipob Obidient.

Hero Lager beer white elephant project?? grin Oga!! abeg clear road, it's obvious you are ignorant in south eastern affairs...!!

1 Like

Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by cedricksly: 11:32am On Oct 01, 2023
MTNnews:
Of course ask the fool why he did not add the brewery the Pandora criminal wasted million of Anambra money on ?

Why did the fool not add the Onitsha Monorail rail by the Pandora criminal or those ain't white elephant enough for you miserable lot ?

Why did he not mention the Onitsha monorail or that is not a white elephant project ? You fools think we can't see Tru your hypocrisy, wailt make pant de wear your papa.

An Igbo fool talking about delivery, is your pathetic hate filled soul delivered in the first instant ?
lol u are so Pained that u had to start crying., wailer .. U are a dog, oya go back to your cage. No more reply to you.

1 Like

Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by COMPAQ(m): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You better go to Eko Atlantic and see construction work going on yourself

Some of you guys on Nairaland are extremely stupid.

You have never been to Eko Atlantic city, but you claim is a white elephant project. I told you to visit and see the construction work going there... Look at the kind of foolish reply you gave me.

Some of you guys are irritating.

You just love bringing your fraustration online and start lamenting.

Which construction though? I was there like 4 months ago. Asides the US embassy, there are only like 3towers under construction there.

2 Likes

Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by Ikaeniyan0: 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
COMPAQ:

Which construction though? I was there like 4 months ago. Asides the US embassy, there are only like 3towers under construction there.
How do you want me to know the names of the buildings under construction?
Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by xtervaganza(m): 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
All of these are not waste, at least most of them
Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by sageb: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
AfonjaEkiti:
Bayelsa Airport and the uncompleted 18-storey 5-star Tower Hotel, both in the Niger Delta's least tarmacked state.

Also shout out to the N18bn Federal University of Transportation sited in the famous transport hub that is Daura (population 300,000).

The Bayelsa state airport is functional, you can fly ✈ directly to Bayelsa state.
Whereas the 18 storey tower hotel is a long time abandoned project since Ex Governor Sylva's tenure.
Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by Felabrity: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
Na only explorers dey run this kind of thread then
Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by Guyman01: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
Dontcry09985:

@MTNnews you stupid boy come and see how matured people from SS talk .

I have told you many times you APC vile demons will never pitch SE against SS get that into your skull.

If Jonathan saga no teach us anything we never learn be that
The betrayal of Jonathan by SW and what the South East people suffered under Buhari for 8 years as punishment for standing with Jonathan is enough lesson learnt

1 Like

Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by Dontcry09985: 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
Guyman01:

The betrayal of Jonathan by SW and what the South East people suffered under Buhari for 8 years as punishment for standing with Jonathan is enough lesson learnt

I swear only a fool will never learn
Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by Programmer47: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Lol. He will shift the topic to something else. Very very funny sets of humans.
When one lie does not stick they will try another one.

1 Like

Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by Dontcry09985: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Ewoooo

@walefresh3 make thunder dissect your pa

1 Like

Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by Programmer47: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
COMPAQ:

Don't mind them baba. Eko wey men dey enter steady go work? The way these Apc headless mob dey lie ehn, you'll start to question whether white is not actually black.

While I don't fully classify Eko as a white elephant project , the truth is, the dividends from that place will not be felt for a very very long time.

1 Like

Re: See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About by anungangampu: 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Calabar x3 - Tinapa Resort.

The O.G. White Bull Elephant. Tourist resort built to someday attract intrepid explorers examining colourful ruins.
You are very wicked.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up / Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) / Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.