Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials (18267 Views)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams / Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen / Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs Leaders Who Will Unite Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by olamike02: 3:04am On Oct 01, 2023
Nigeria definitely doesn't need a Pandora thief like Obi.🤦🏿‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Karnice600: 3:52am On Oct 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:
grin grin grin grin

Gbajue master

Look at the person’s picture you posted with a sick quote. Does he look sensible?

Most of you can’t tell the difference between an expired yoghurt and a good one.

Tribe first, reasoning last. So much for educated morons.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by tunwumi: 5:03am On Oct 01, 2023
I now understand why if is difficult for you to understand the meaning of a failure. Cos if not, you will not jump to defend another failure.

Angelfrost:

If presenting only WAEC makes him a failure, why then did inec state that the minimum qualification for contesting for President is WAEC?!!

Are you saying inec allows room for failures to contest?!!

I will like to believe you know the meaning and significance of the phrase "Minimum Qualification".
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by HRMK: 6:03am On Oct 01, 2023
HEAR WHAT OBI THE THIRD CLASS DEGREE HOLDER IS SAYING!IS HE WITH ANY GENUINE CREDENTIALS?I CALL HIM AN ARTFUL DODGER!NO SINGLE NIGERIAN POLITICIAN IS A SAINT!THEY, ALL INCLUDING HIM AND ATIKU HAVE SKELETONS IN THEIR CUPBOARDS!THAT IS THE TRUTH!!
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Dottormentor: 6:38am On Oct 01, 2023
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by AareGaa: 6:39am On Oct 01, 2023
slivertongue:

obi was a success with an identity

Enough of this!

We have rejected Peter Obi.
He can never be our president.

Let's move on, please.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by AareGaa: 6:40am On Oct 01, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Only agbado corn-brains, blinded by tribalism, will argue this. 👋

Enough!

Obi has failed. He can try again in 2031.

Let's move on.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Angelfrost(m): 6:43am On Oct 01, 2023
tunwumi:

I now understand why if is difficult for you to understand the meaning of a failure. Cos if not, you will not jump to defend another failure.

Instead of answering a simple question, you went around in circles dodging it... Yet you have the temerity to call another failure.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by slivertongue: 8:35am On Oct 01, 2023
tunwumi:

He's a failure too. He presented only WAEC

go to INEC publication and check, your cheap propaganda shows you are a blind supporter.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by djseanjohn77: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/peter-obi-nigeria-needs-leaders-with-genuine-identity-verified-credentials/

Nigeria also need a leader that will not also submithis WAEC result when vying for political post while claiming he has BSc, MSc etc
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by showwiggy: 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
Burruchaga71:
I'll rather jump into the lagoon than to recognize Tinubu as my president

The earlier the better,Because na 8years mandate😊✌️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) / Gov Aregbesola, With Ooni Of Ife Commissions Oduduwa Government High School / See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.