Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials (18218 Views)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams / Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen / Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs Leaders Who Will Unite Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by stuffs2002: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
Dittodat:
This Agulu fraudulent IPOB TERRORIST CANNIBAL is one of the worst politician in the history of Nigeria.
This man must never rule this country. He's so delusional and blinded by his loss. We are going to make sure that this bast@rd never even get close to Aso Rock.

You are very correct.

The Pandora criminal called Obi should never be allowed near the presidency as that man so evil.

The Pandora criminal called Obi does not believe in living in peace and harmony among Nigerians.

Obi used his presidential campaign to cause so much division in the north along religious lines. Peter Obi was always going to Christian dominated arears and campaigning hatred among people who have always lived in peace with each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by soccerlite: 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
obi is stoning himself, obi and his bigots mob gave tinubu the leadership of nigeria

Every informed person knows tinubu has fake credentials

Chief gani fawehmmi was finding this out till death even since 1999
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by MRMRMR: 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wahabfuture:

I am sure you wished Tinubu was Obi grin criminality doe not pay grin ;
You must be hallucinating , Obi the felufelu loser.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by luckyz4rea(m): 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
Truly, Rascality has become a measure of success in Nigeria is the reason a mandate can be stolen, hand delivered by INEC.

It is the reason some people threatened an upcoming artiste until he reached early grave.

It is the reason the judiciary is the hope of the rich for the highest bidder rather than the hope of the country, especially the poorest!

It is the reason we are having judicial or tribunal or Supreme Court governors than elected ones.

Rascality is a measure of successful is the reason some Nairalanders regardless their age, spew claptrap from both sides of their mouth without thinking, running it on whoever isn’t on their side.

It is also the reason some unashamed tribal and religious bigots open their mouths here to talk without thinking.

It is infradignitatem to reach any altitude in one’s life and career by rascality!
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by zoedew: 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
ALARMIST WHO MUST DAMAGE THE IMAGE OF HIS COUNTRY'S DE FACTO AND DEJURE LEADER IN A RABID TO BE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
I don’t need Tinubu to show me anything, I already have the relevant information directly from CSU!

Then tell him to allow the court release the information you say you already have.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by PHIPEX(m): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
Dubetex96:

Even if it was Obi that won, nothing would've changed, all politicians are the same"

Obi isn't the president yet, so how did you know that everything would've been the same. Just chop the Agbado you worked for in peace.

Heineken don add money, no more one for the road
Stop living to yourself, that's the subtle way some of you support the criminality in the country in the name of "all politicians are the same".
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Gandrova: 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
Burruchaga71:
I'll rather jump into the lagoon than to recognize Tinubu as my president
Pls be fast about that.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Wahabfuture: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
Dittodat:

Good reputation? The pandora pathological liar, Agulu Conman, 5hr religious fanatical Yes Daddy?
Pls look up definition of good and reputation.
These words don't apply to the Agulu packaged fraud.

Continue to spit on your phone out of anger grin grin whatever you wish to accuse Obi of, don't forget to show us proof, Agbadorian and crew are stacked illiterates with no dignities ... Tinubu is a known drug cartel world wide based in Chicago , grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Wahabfuture: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2023
MRMRMR:

You must be hallucinating , Obi the felufelu loser.

Tinubu is a well known Drug criminal, certificate forger, Identity theft master ... Una wailing is so delicious grin
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Emekaonline: 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
slivertongue:
our identity is true and genuine unlike that of Tinubu

So is your failure is true and genuine. No wonder Igbo celebrate failure. Thanks to Nwazuruike for affirming that his people are the most foolish and stupid of all creatures
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Emekaonline: 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2023
DominusPrime:

Then tell him to allow the court release the information you say you already have.

And why did failure submit just GCE Degree? Hahahaha
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Tingotoe: 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
slivertongue:

obi was a success with an identity
Bullshit
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Dittodat: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Continue to spit on your phone out of anger grin grin whatever you wish to accuse Obi of, don't forget to show us proof, Agbadorian and crew are stacked illiterates with no dignities ... Tinubu is a known drug cartel world wide based in Chicago , grin grin
Ode, mumunatu that has never left his evil village talking about what people think in Chicago.
You think Americans.are.as dumb as you that just make up your own facts to suit your delusional, imb@cile convoluted egos?
You are obviously dumber than I first thought.
Tinubu has ZERO drug arrest, charges or conviction in the whole of United States and anywhere in the world.
Look up meaning of words before posting rubbish.
I'm sure that you are one of the dumb IPOB cannibal monkeys who believed that Buhari was Jubril from Sudan just because your Biafuro warlord said so.
Dumbest MOFO. Get lost.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Wahabfuture: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
Emekaonline:

Your drug Lord does not even have ordinary primary school certificate talk less of GCE Degree while parading forged certificate, we will naked him in a public market ... cry me river grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Mosba: 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
Good talk. we need to know whether our leader belong in APGA, PDP LP or actually working for APC to weaken PDP chance.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Benwallt(m): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2023
Says a failure that presents WAEC result as certificate
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Wahabfuture: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
Dittodat:

Ode, mumunatu that has never left his evil village talking about what people think in Chicago.
You think Americans.are.as dumb as you that just make up your own facts to suit your delusional, imb@cile convoluted egos?
You are obviously dumber than I first thought.
Tinubu has ZERO drug arrest, charges or conviction in the whole of United States and anywhere in the world.
Look up meaning of words before posting rubbish.
I'm sure that you are one of the dumb IPOB cannibal monkeys who believed that Buhari was Jubril from Sudan just because your Biafuro warlord said so.
Dumbest MOFO. Get lost.

Didirin, you think I reside in Nigeria because I decide to cure you your ignorant and mumurism? Agbadorians are the most fuulish people on this earth with empty brains, Certificate forger is already having it WOTOWO from Atiku camp and the main hurricane is coming soon when FBI finally release Tinubu criminal records in the United States, like I said before, we will open Tinubu anus for the whole world to see. Mumu cry small small otherwise your neighbors will hear your loud wailing voice. grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Wahabfuture: 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2023
Benwallt:
Says a failure that presents WAEC result as certificate

Can you kindly show us Tinubu primary school certificate or WAEC ? Agbadorians are the most brainless people on this earth, they all think and move like Agutos grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by lightwind(m): 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2023
raskymonojendor:
grin grin grin grin

Gbajue master

You guys should stop all this nonsense already. What this Man Obi highlighted up there is exactly what true Nigerians needs.
Stop writing rubbish
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Abagworo(m): 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2023
I didn't vote in the last election and the last time I voted was 2015 because I believed in Buhari and APC bringing about change of which they tried their best but still failed. Obi, Atiku and Tinubu are not saints and Nigerians know very well their weaknesses. THE REASON Tinubu is receiving so much hatred and criticism from Nigerians is because they wasted their time voting mostly for Obi and then a fake result was written and Tinubu declared winner in election majority suffered under the sun to stop his declaration of it being his turn. I am not pained because I didn't participate and I already believed the result would be written in favour of Tinubu. I told people but they were saying IREV this "real time" that and I laughed at them. Sincerely had it been APC didn't give Nigerians so much hope of a transparent election nobody would have opposed Tinubu's declaration.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2023
Emekaonline:

Because he didn’t want to submit a 3rd class degree. If he broke any law Tinubu would have filed a case against him.

Now why can’t Tinubu release his results since he claims it is a brilliant first class? If you have sense answer my question or just shut up like the others.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by correctguy101(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
Obi says in US?

Which kind of jornalism is this? This daddy no get o...

How about...

Obi says in China? grin

Abeg, make play no kih me..
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by jrusky(m): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
Obi shut up and go to hell. Obi f u c k you and f u c k you very seriously.

Tinubu will rule for 8 years and you Obi will never rule Nigeria in your life time. Listen good after supreme court shame waiting for you Nnwanem Bitter Obi just forget about that your monopolistic importation license you have we will cripple you financially, Cripple you morally, Cripple you physically, you are already Cripple spiritually because we already finished your job for yonder tey tey.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Wahabfuture: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
jrusky:
Obi shut up and go to hell. Obi f u c k you and f u c k you very seriously.

Tinubu will rule for 8 years and you Obi will never rule Nigeria in your life time. Listen good after supreme court shame waiting for you Nnwanem Bitter Obi just forget about that your monopolistic importation license you have we will cripple you financially, Cripple you morally, Cripple you physically, you are already Cripple spiritually because we already finished your job for yonder tey tey.

Tinubu can only rule you and your house hold, we must expose Tinubu criminal activities
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by lastburn(m): 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
But the question been asked... is it not valid? People following tinubu with all their strength. Shouldn't we know the truth?
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Dittodat: 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Didirin, you think I reside in Nigeria because I decide to cure you your ignorant and mumurism? Agbadorians are the most fuulish people on this earth with empty brains, Certificate forger is already having it WOTOWO from Atiku camp and the main hurricane is coming soon when FBI finally release Tinubu criminal records in the United States, like I said before, we will open Tinubu anus for the whole world to see. Mumu cry small small otherwise your neighbors will hear your loud wailing voice. grin grin
See how shallow you are. Waiting on FBI to open what? grin
Soon you and your fellow dumbest IPOB retarded IPOB terrorist cannibal monkeys will soon come back to abuse the same FBI once the papers doesn't show jack. You will accuse them of favoritism, tribalism, briberism and all sorts of risms grin
Dumbo, FBI is not going to give you jack shit because they don't have what you dumb asses think they have in Tinubu. Most of the papers will be redacted anyway.
There will be IPOB tears , wailing and crying like bunch of lunatics that you are.
The full OSU slave victimhood mentality will be on full display on that day.
Now STFU and fvck off.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by streetsoldier1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
Na performance we need, not identity
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by alimiadedayo1: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
Burruchaga71:
oya go and jump inside lagoon if you are not a bastard
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by lekan62: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
slivertongue:
our identity is true and genuine unlike that of Tinubu
Which useless identity of drug boy who failed to show his university certificate that took him 8 years to get while his father was drowned in the river by his drug masters
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials by Teenaira: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
Burruchaga71:

Who or what is holding you ? The fishes are hungry and are very ready to welcome you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” / Why It Is Impossible To Have A Free And Fair Election In Nigeria / Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.