Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix (45098 Views)

See What A Woman Wrote About A Federal Minister That Got Everyone Talking (pix) / VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - / Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by yemex04(m): 10:12am On Oct 01, 2023
43Ronin:

her salary is 170k a month. except she's doing secretary for her big God and I won't be surprised because that's the way of an average yoruba man(Bleep anything and your secretary on skirt)

It depends on her priority and her dependants.. with less dependants she can safe a million in a year with 170k and if # 1mn phone is her priority for the year, she can get it... Now imagine if she's a small girl with big GOD? In summary she could have gotten this phone free of corrupt practices.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Ayatullah(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2023
Taylor92:
Police women and bleaching

See finger

YELLOW FEVER: YOU DEY BLEACH SHOW
YOU DEY BLEACH

Na lie, you no fine at all
At all, na lie
My sister, who say you fine?
Na lie, you no fine at all
At all, na lie
Yellow fever
You dey bleach, o you dey bleach
African mother
Sissi wey dey go
Yellow fever
Stup!d thing
Yeye thing
Fuking thing
Ugly thing
Yellow fever - FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI

Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by AbuAeesha: 11:34am On Oct 01, 2023
NOwazobia:
This must be one of the most pathetic comment on this thread. 🤦🏽‍♂️

We are good at seeing wrong in others ns ignore ours.

If ur comment is right,then u should be on ur way to her office to query and interrogatie her,no here ranting on NL.

FYI,she works at Louis Edet House asokoro Abuja.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Gajagojo: 11:35am On Oct 01, 2023
yemex04:

It depends on her priority and her dependants.. with less dependants she can safe a million in a year with 170k and if # 1mn phone is her priority for the year, she can get it... Now imagine if she's a small girl with big GOD? In summary she could have gotten this phone free of corrupt practices.

She won't pay tax?
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Gajagojo: 11:38am On Oct 01, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

You people are mumu...so all her life she'll depend on salary for survival

She cant own her own business and hustle.

Poor you forever

She can't
It is against the law

The only business allowed is farming
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by HOSTCOM(m): 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
All is well
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by HOSTCOM(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
Allis well
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by CloudTrees(f): 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
Taylor92:
Police women and bleaching

See finger

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by hamouston91(m): 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
NOwazobia:
You are a dunce, and with your type Nigeria is heading to more dooms.

Idiot, do you even know what a poor Nigerian is, have you even met one? When you do, you will feel the same way.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by hamouston91(m): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
yemex04:

You must be a wealthy man, make I send my Aza🤔😂?

By the way, by her position she can comfortably afford this.. a DSP in the force should naturally not be a poor person... Most female folks hardly pay bills including there own personal bill so it will be very easy to safe one million in record time.. moreso, #1m isn't really such a big money.

Don't mind poor people and their poverty inclined way of thinking. They believe rich people are only rich as a result of crime or occultic rituals. Imagine coming to Nigeria from the US, and someone thinks you were deported. Crazy!
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by PAQ(m): 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
Its really down grading to a senior officer. I wonder whats the big deal when jobless undergraduates move around with iphones that are just as expensive.

So because she is a police officer it means she cant come from a wealthy home, she cant date or marry a wealthy man nor have wealthy parents? I know many senior officers that come from big homes and went abroad to study. What if she is paying in installments?

Poverty has eaten deep into our minds.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Blitzerz: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
adebwalex:

Keep Shut, you are Nitezen are the Same. Common sense zero.

A fooool
Thats what u are
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Rinoxy: 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
Gajagojo:
According to this source. https://www.vacancy.org.ng/nigeria-police-ranks-and-salary#Nigeria_Police_Salary_Structure

The. IG police monthly salary is ₦711,450.00

A. DSP earns. ₦170,399.70

So we have a phone more than 5 months' salary

I think Nigerians are right to ask questions
That's an old salary structure. Far better now.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Gajagojo: 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
Rinoxy:

That's an old salary structure. Far better now.

Do you have any evidence for this. or you just want to feel relevant?

I posted with this link
https://www.vacancy.org.ng/nigeria-police-ranks-and-salary#Nigeria_Police_Salary_Structure

It very clearly says 2023 in the story but you feel you must show yourself

So please tell us when this was reviewed and what the current structure is
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Rinoxy: 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
Gajagojo:

Do you have any evidence for this. or you just want to feel relevant?

I posted with this link
https://www.vacancy.org.ng/nigeria-police-ranks-and-salary#Nigeria_Police_Salary_Structure

It very clearly says 2023 in the story but you feel you must show yourself

So please tell us when this was reviewed and what the current structure is
Feel relevant on a faceless forum? U dey worry too much. Well, my buddy/music pally is an Inspector and that thing u posted is FALSE!! I won't say more. Happy Sunday.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Gajagojo: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
Rinoxy:

Feel relevant on a faceless forum? U dey worry too much. Well, my buddy/music pally is an Inspector and that thing u posted is FALSE!! I won't say more. Happy Sunday.

The Inspector General of police plays Ludo on my street and he just confirmed it is true
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Swiftgrp: 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Advancedman(m): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/police-netizens-trade-words-over-igp-secretarys-n1m-samsung-phone-luxury-watch/amp

IGP secretary should use the most expensive phone for work but not luxury.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by ambale(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2023
iokpebholo:
Say the truth are you not a fraudsterAll these yahoo boys sef.mchew

You must be a big fool sha

Do you need to be a yahoo boy before you are accousted on Nigerian roads

Even korope police dey stop them but you are here online forming nonsense

And na fool like you dey sleep detention steady

Mumu being

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' / APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki / Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.