Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix (45105 Views)

See What A Woman Wrote About A Federal Minister That Got Everyone Talking (pix) / VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - / Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Lama70(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
Blitzerz:

Read to understand.

The reason she was asked is thats what Policemen do to youths everyday.

They claim people are yahoo boys just because they are driving toyota and mercedes and using iphones.

Its their own psychology being used on them, and they are complaining.

Dont dish what you cant take

Tell them make them understand bro.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
I like her she's beautiful. She deserves the phone and wristwatch shaa... or do u want her to be using Nokia torch or 3310 . Enemies of progress and agbedorians.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by zebszebs: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
illicit:

An undergraduate from humble home, no prove of reasonable income driving expensive cars is not a crook?

Police has a job

An undergraduate from *a* humble home, *with no proof* of reasonable income driving expensive cars is not a crook?

Police *have* a job

You also have a job, instead of performing MouthAction pro bono on corrupt police officers online, work on your grammar and tenses.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Dpaulie(m): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
illicit:
That person na mumu

So police must be poor ?
Asking how much one salary is, is not a mumu thing bro
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by phemmyfour: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
illicit:
That person na mumu

So police must be poor ?
It can even be a gift. Somebody that's probably not touching her salary

Women receive gifts more often than men

1 Like

Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by EXOUSIAng: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
It's either she's from a well to do home or she's a cunt to the Ogas at the top.

Her salary alone can't buy her Samsung fold and luxury wrist watch
My salary is less than half a million but I have 4 cars, properties in many parts of Ogun state and Lagos. I am 33 and I hope to retire at 50
How?
I trade forex, have a large rice plantation in Benue, large castor beans farm in Ogun, lease heavy equipments like crane etc...
I still resume work every day.
So yes it's very unreasonable of you and many netizens to judge a man's network by his salary.
A friend of mine almost never leaves his house, he works with CEOs of multinationals. He currently doesn't even have Nigerian clients, he drives an X7 his neighbors who think like you would also be asking stupid questions....
The world is bigger than you
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Kukutente23: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
Throwback:

But she was hounded for the shady deals she made in her capacity as Petroleum minister.

And was pursued for the assets she acquired within that period, and not for what she owned before or inherited via family wealth.
Haha
Shady deals? What shady deals?

I guess the phone and wristwatch you're presently defending were acquired before the DSP became a police officer
Such crass hypocrisy on display!!
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by PrinceOfLagos: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

My salary is less than half a million but I have 4 cars, properties in many parts of Ogun state and Lagos.
How?
I trade forex, have a large rice plantation in Benue, large castor beans farm in Ogun, lease heavy equipments like crane etc...
So yes it's very unreasonable of you and many netizens to judge a man's network by his salary.
A friend of mine almost never leaves his house, he works with CEOs of multinationals. He currently doesn't even have Nigerian clients, he drives an X7 his neighbors who think like you would also be asking stupid questions....
Online billionaire 😂
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by jclassiq(m): 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
It's either she's from a well to do home or she's a cunt to the Ogas at the top.

Her salary alone can't buy her Samsung fold and luxury wrist watch
I choose the latter.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Cooky007(m): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2023
Judge not! Only God can judge.. With her salary she can afford it at ease
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by phemmyfour: 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

My salary is less than half a million but I have 4 cars, properties in many parts of Ogun state and Lagos. I am 33 and I hope to retire at 50
How?
Lolz, this reminds me of neighbour asking me how I m coping with job hunting just because I am always indoor. I just smiled back at him...if only he knows that some people's office is their home

1 Like

Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Codes151(m): 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2023
So its only you that can afford? but whn we hold am our own na yahoo
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Triumped: 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
Taylor92:
Police women and bleaching

See finger
That's no bleaching,a good cream like "Olay products"and a good soap with air conditioner and peace of mind can do wonder on any skin.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Godofwar247(m): 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2023
garriAndsugar:
clitocurrency in action
you lie... Kid ...
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by AbdulhakeemIdris(m): 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
Netizens will be responsible for the sacking of this lady.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by ruggedtimi(m): 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
darocha1:
The least of our problems has become the most discussed
this is corruption bro....is an important issue.

1 Like

Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Cooky007(m): 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
BASKET MOUTH STOP JUDGING HER ABILITIES YOU ARE NOT GOD. A SUPOL OF HER CADRE CAN AFFORD EVEN MORE. STOP DEGRADING OUR OFFICERS. POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND ALWAYS REMEMBER.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by stormborn28(m): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
Throwback:
Do these illiterates that always constitute a nuisance on our social media, think everyone entered the Police Force poor?

Not to talk that she is even a woman whose husband might be very wealthy if she was married.

Many of the NTA female broadcasters all married rich or were from wealthy homes, so they lived well above the civil service lifestyle of their male counterparts. Infact, the NTA women were regarded as socialites.

Did Nuhu Ribadu being the son of a politician and former federal Minister, join the Nigeria Police Force as a pauper?

The greatest band of illiterates in Nigeria are the educated ones who spend all their time on social media, positing ignorance unbidden.

naijapips04: 7:33pm
DSP's annual salary is N2.2m. Samsung fold 2 costs over N1m.

Did DSP take half of her salary to buy phone?

If a citizen earning same salary as her is stopped and this phone found on them, will the police give the person the benefit of the doubt?

1 Like

Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by stormborn28(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
GOFRONT:
See wetin hunger don cause to netizens...

When there is too much hunger in the land, people start to evaluate the worth of your gadgets and jewelries.

If a citizen earning same salary as her is stopped and this phone found on them, will the police give the person the benefit of the doubt?

1 Like

Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by ttobizz(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
Throwback:
Do these illiterates that always constitute a nuisance on our social media, think everyone entered the Police Force poor?

Not to talk that she is even a woman whose husband might be very wealthy if she was married.

Many of the NTA female broadcasters all married rich or were from wealthy homes, so they lived well above the civil service lifestyle of their male counterparts. Infact, the NTA women were regarded as socialites.

Did Nuhu Ribadu being the son of a politician and former federal Minister, join the Nigeria Police Force as a pauper?

The greatest band of illiterates in Nigeria are the educated ones who spend all their time on social media, positing ignorance unbidden.

Still on speculation, the question is who is she? If you cant tell us, then be quiet.

Someone has just drawn the attention of the public to the fact that the secretary to the Inspector General of police who is a public officer older and therefore by extension answerable to the people flies a private jet and you're asking why her lifestyle is being questioned

1 Like

Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by ade4real2016: 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
illicit:
That person na mumu

So police must be poor ?

Ya see ya damn miserable life...So,d guy is not making a salient point here... Tell us precisely what a Deputy Superintendent of Police earns as take home monthly.... Epocrisy has beclouded ya filthy sense of reasoning...
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Throwback: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
stormborn28:

At N30K minimum wage basic salary for the uneducated, I am sure the N2.2m you put there as annual for a DSP is only the annual basic and not the total annual salary.

That not withstanding, I don't expect any DSP who has managed to save salary and pile up N1m to spend it on a mobile phone.

I have approached the matter from the standpoint that whatever luxury she has did not come from her salary and that being a police officer does not mean one is poor or dependent on the salary as the only source of livelihood.

Many rich families have many of their children in the Police Force.

Many even joined the force after their University Bachelors and Masters.

For them, the Police is just another means to have power.

1 Like

Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by pavoda: 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
The quantity of iPhones in use in Nigeria doesn't hold a candle to our GDP. Let's dispense with the irrelevant details and concentrate on genuine issues that warrant attention.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by EXOUSIAng: 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Online billionaire 😂
I never said I was a billionaire but thank you or having faith in me.
Tale note that only fools depend on salary in this time and age.
I can't even be friends with a young person who has other source of income than salary.
My rice farm may be a few hectares today but in a few years you would be served rice from my farm at your favorite restaurant
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Luckysbab: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
Hakeem66:
Obviously she got the money from the senior officers.
She can't buy that from her salary.

And the "senior officers" got the money from where ? cheesy
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by enemyofprogress: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
My own is not the phone nor the wristwatch, my own be sey, na who dey fok the babe?
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Goddyrichie(m): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
Blitzerz:

Read to understand.

The reason she was asked is thats what Policemen do to youths everyday.

They claim people are yahoo boys just because they are driving toyota and mercedes and using iphones.

Its their own psychology being used on them, and they are complaining.

Dont dish what you cant take
God bless u more than u expected 💯 that’s what I’m already thinking here but Nigerian forgot things so easily

1 Like

Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by PrinceOfLagos: 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

I never said I was a billionaire but thank you or having faith in me.
Tale note that only fools depend on salary in this time and age.
I can't even be friends with a young person who has other source of income than salary.
My rice farm may be a few hectares today but in a few years you would be served rice from my farm at your favorite restaurant
Humble yourself and stop this empty chest beating
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Testimony1988(m): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2023
She's living above her means.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Throwback: 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
ttobizz:

Still on speculation, the question is who is she? If you cant tell us, then be quiet.

Someone has just drawn the attention of the public to the fact that the secretary to the Inspector General of police who is a public officer older and therefore by extension answerable to the people flies a private jet and you're asking why her lifestyle is being questioned

Don't you think it is fundamentally stupid to be asking any female if her salary can afford her lifestyle?

How many females depend on their own income for their lifestyle, whether single or even married?

Are female students not using even more expensive phones than their lecturers who are salary earners?

Is it a secret that the most notable gift received by females is a mobile phone?

Is it also a secret that the Police Force is still attractive to many who are not from poverty stricken homes?

Where in the news that I responded to was private jets mentioned?

1 Like

Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Goddyrichie(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2023
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/police-netizens-trade-words-over-igp-secretarys-n1m-samsung-phone-luxury-watch/amp
so he can get mad abi idiot people in uniform that’s d same things they ask boyz that own either Benz Lexus Toyota and iPhones where they get they’re money from even with no evidence no they ask dem d same thing dem Dey para
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by beardedboy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
olatade:
Maybe the husband bought it for her. Or if she's not married, might be from a wealthy family .
Wealthy family and doing a 200k job? Doesn't add up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rahama Indimi, Mohammed Babangida's Ex-Wife Stuns At 41! / Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.