Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix (45054 Views)

See What A Woman Wrote About A Federal Minister That Got Everyone Talking (pix) / VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - / Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by hobat4cash(m): 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
Blitzerz:

Read to understand.

The reason she was asked is thats what Policemen do to youths everyday.

They claim people are yahoo boys just because they are driving toyota and mercedes and using iphones.

Its their own psychology being used on them, and they are complaining.

Dont dish what you cant take
Why are you responding to someone with a clogged brain

1 Like

Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by ttobizz(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
Throwback:

Don't you think it is fundamentally stupid to be asking any female if her salary can afford her lifestyle?

How many females depend on their own income for their lifestyle, whether single or even married?

Are female students not using even more expensive phones than their lecturers who are salary earners?

Is it a secret that the most notable gift received by females is a mobile phone?

Is it also a secret that the Police Force is still attractive to many who are not from poverty stricken homes?

Where in the news that I responded to was private jets mentioned?

Private jet or wristwatches, my thought is that, it's ok to question source when citizens are uncomfortable with the extravagance of any public office holder. It's good for our corrupt system
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by beardedboy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
Hakeem66:
Obviously she got the money from the senior officers.
She can't buy that from her salary.
What is the salary of the senior officers? Remember that "senior officer" has family and personal spendings so a 1m phone and wristwatch for a side chick must have been chicken change for him.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by NOwazobia: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2023
darocha1:
The least of our problems has become the most discussed
This least has a far reaching effect on the whole.

We are too parochial to see things from a broader perspective.

Telling us that someone living above her income in a hyper corrupt country like Nigeria is the least of our problem says alot about your thought process, and of course how we got here as a nation.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by imokings: 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2023
Why d cloud chasing and what is wrong with her using the Samsung z fold phone? What if the phone was given by Samsung to the office of the inspector General and Her Boss decide to give the office of the Secretary as an official phone? Omo don't go there because IG office no be beans o.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by NOwazobia: 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
hamouston91:

That's why I hate poor people, they envy a lot, and are very wicked in their thoughts and wishes. 1 million is just hundred thousand naira saved in 10 months, in 10 weeks, or in 10 days.
You are a dunce, and with your type Nigeria is heading to more dooms.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by NOwazobia: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
IAMBOSS1990:

Exactly my thoughts, besides being married to a rich man or coming from a wealthy home, being Secretary to the IGP alone opens many financial doors for her.
The financial doors is what people want to know if she is not married (to a wealthy man).

There are so many financial doors to a very few people that has been hindering the growth of the country.

We can't overlook any financial doors, especially when it has to do with public service.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by NOwazobia: 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
illicit:

Because u dont have means of reasonable income
So, what is her reasonable income that afforded her those luxuries?
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by NOwazobia: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2023
almayda:
Don't they sell these phones in the flea market(fairly used),gifts are still allowed from families,spouses,friends etc...Adejobi is right on this one,there is no objectivity.
We can explain away anything, then there will be no crime committed in the country.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Oneday82: 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/police-netizens-trade-words-over-igp-secretarys-n1m-samsung-phone-luxury-watch/amp

Na person way get time they argue this kind thing... Fear Police Women... If you think is easy to find that kind phone, them you are ready to some stuff.

Nigerian Police... Make I no talk wetin dey my mind.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by NOwazobia: 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
illicit:

How do you think

That's a working class lady, probably married

This statement passed you off as an idiot.

"probably" married.

Working, with a one million naira salary.

Probably, so truth are now concluded on probably? 🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by NOwazobia: 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2023
AbuAeesha:
See them,
If u call them lazy youths now, they will start shouting.
What if she comes from a wealthy family?
What if she is married to a wealthy husband?
What if she is also into side business wch she has invested in?

Did that guy querying her made these findings?
Even if all these questions turns out negative,does he think his comment will make the police force retrieve the gadgets from her?

No work them,and they will be shouting,the country don spoil, yen yen yen!
This must be one of the most pathetic comment on this thread. 🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by NOwazobia: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2023
Benwallt:

Our people are are lazy. You have failed actress or celebrities using whips that cost 50million upward. They won't raised eyebrows.

Opportunities abound for women that knows her onions
You are the lazy one.

Comparing a public servant, with a private citizen shows the dunce you are.

Even at that, sane mind do call out those actresses too.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by chymeze: 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
naijapips04:
DSP's annual salary is N2.2m. Samsung fold 2 costs over N1m.

Did DSP take half of her salary to buy phone?

If a citizen earning same salary as her is stopped and this phone found on them, will the police give the person the benefit of the doubt?

Na wa for this your kind of reasoning. If you argued like this for a man it'd be understandable. But not for a woman. For a woman I don't think one can bother so much because a woman has several sources of raking in millions. She could be married to a billionaire husband. She could also flirt around with rich guys etc. So seeing her with such expensive items shouldn't cause one to raise an eyebrow. Even when you come down to common universities here. You'd see girls who came from very poor homes flaunting millions from hustles with different men. So is it now a whole female DSP who's also beautiful that can't use what she has to get what she wants? Please allow the matter rest, you have no case there.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by benqo01(m): 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
illicit:
That person na mumu

So police must be poor ?

But this same police will see you and tag u as a yahoo boy or an arm robber for even using a phone worth 60k

So citizen too needs to question dem as well
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by NOwazobia: 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

My salary is less than half a million but I have 4 cars, properties in many parts of Ogun state and Lagos. I am 33 and I hope to retire at 50
How?
I trade forex, have a large rice plantation in Benue, large castor beans farm in Ogun, lease heavy equipments like crane etc...
I still resume work every day.
So yes it's very unreasonable of you and many netizens to judge a man's network by his salary.
A friend of mine almost never leaves his house, he works with CEOs of multinationals. He currently doesn't even have Nigerian clients, he drives an X7 his neighbors who think like you would also be asking stupid questions....
The world is bigger than you
With people like you, Nigeria is heading no where.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Blitzerz: 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
TheClassic1:
mumu are u one of those yahoo boys u better go and surrender urself before it's too late ooo were
A fooool
Thats what you are
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Mikkyjay17(m): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
naijapips04:
DSP's annual salary is N2.2m. Samsung fold 2 costs over N1m.

Did DSP take half of her salary to buy phone?

If a citizen earning same salary as her is stopped and this phone found on them, will the police give the person the benefit of the doubt?

Bro if you ain't equipt with factual information, you rather seek for it than coming to display your ignorance in full HD.

I saw the other post you quoted re-affirming it as their take home.

Well, that's not true.
For record sake, as at today, police enjoy good salary codely even better than other force except DSS and EFCC.
Buhari improved their salary and allowances before he left and last year July/August the long awaited implementation started.

DSP rank is receiving close to 300k monthly. This is the rank of DSP and not inspector, Inspector is collecting 180k.

Early this year, they were paid huge arrears, close to million and to some, it was more than a million depending on the rank.

These guys won't disclose their new pay out there.

It's appalling, the masses forgot it was part of endsars demands to raise the police pay check, which was eventually done.

For your info, those online quotes of salary aren't true.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Miracle2020: 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
illicit:
That person na mumu

So police must be poor ?
na you be mumu times 3. How much is her salary? If begin to ask questions like this corruption will reduce in this country, but foolish people like you see nothing wrong when you surfer while some people are living like kings and queens with a stolen money.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by NOwazobia: 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
Throwback:

Don't you think it is fundamentally stupid to be asking any female if her salary can afford her lifestyle?

How many females depend on their own income for their lifestyle, whether single or even married?

Are female students not using even more expensive phones than their lecturers who are salary earners?

Is it a secret that the most notable gift received by females is a mobile phone?

Is it also a secret that the Police Force is still attractive to many who are not from poverty stricken homes?

Where in the news that I responded to was private jets mentioned?
🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

See the people wishing for a better Nigeria. 🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by illicit(m): 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
NOwazobia:
This statement passed you off as an idiot.

"probably" married.

Working, with a one million naira salary.

Probably, so truth are now concluded on probably? 🤦🏽‍♂️

I have a thick skin

Nigeria is one
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by iokpebholo: 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
ambale:

If police don arrest you and label you a fraudster for using a 200k phone, you eill not be saying this nonsense
Say the truth are you not a fraudsterAll these yahoo boys sef.mchew
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Miracle2020: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
Throwback:
Do these illiterates that always constitute a nuisance on our social media, think everyone entered the Police Force poor?

Not to talk that she is even a woman whose husband might be very wealthy if she was married.

Many of the NTA female broadcasters all married rich or were from wealthy homes, so they lived well above the civil service lifestyle of their male counterparts. Infact, the NTA women were regarded as socialites.

Did Nuhu Ribadu being the son of a politician and former federal Minister, join the Nigeria Police Force as a pauper?

The greatest band of illiterates in Nigeria are the educated ones who spend all their time on social media, positing ignorance unbidden.

Addition:

you sound stupid.
Number one you don't know her family or husband, you don't even know if she is married but you concluded that sososo
Number two is it a crime to ask a public servant what his source of money if he is living extravaganza,
If we were asking those questions since corruption would have reduced in this country.
Number three, you foolishly believe that corruption is part of our lives so no need to ask for accountability.
Gerrout!
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by godofuck231: 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
Must all police officers emanate from poor families , must her husband be a beggar ? Nigerian and poorverty
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Miracle2020: 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2023
YurFatHer:
What's their business
their business is because police are supposed to fight corruption but unfortunately they are the worst most corrupt institution in this country.
Same way tinubu was carrying two bullion vans with money and when Nigeria ask questions about the source of that money some tribalistic fools said we should keep quiet. Today they said they have to remove subsidy because there is no money but we see our leaders living lavishly and some illiterates that cannot afford 2 square meal are defending them.
Tell me, did tinubu declared his assets?
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Miracle2020: 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
olatade:
Maybe the husband bought it for her. Or if she's not married, might be from a wealthy family .
assumption! That is the same question the guy was asking.
There is nothing wrong to ask about the public servant salary when we him living lavishly.
The police is the most corrupt organization in this country. If police see you you with Benz and laptop they will begin to question you. So now we are questioning the police and some people say why should we question them.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by frankyychiji(f): 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ishilove:
People are really jobless
What is jobless about tax payers asking how their tax was spent? We play too much in this corntree.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by OsunOriginal: 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
I'm beginning to have hope in this country. The kind of questions people are asking here is what sanitizes a system and when you know people will ask questions instead of worshipping/praising you, the motivation to fraudulently acquire material things won't be there. When we say some climates are saner, this is part of what makes them saner. When it becomes institutionalized and people begin to get queried on anomalous deposits or credits in their bank accounts, cash at home, or property, the ongoing madness in civil service, security agencies, and among politicians will stop.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by blackboy(m): 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
In Nigeria there is no law against public officers from receiving gifts. I have worked in offices of top govt officials and the ogas and their staff get expensive and good gifts.

The wrist watch might be fake or imitation while the phone 2nd hand.

If she was not caught stealing free her. The man caught stealing or those caught stealing they are governors or party chairman meaning we voted for them or like what they did
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Throwback: 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
Miracle2020:
you sound stupid.
Number one you don't know her family or husband, you don't even know if she is married but you concluded that sososo
Number two is it a crime to ask a public servant what his source of money if he is living extravaganza,
If we were asking those questions since corruption would have reduced in this country.
Number three, you foolishly believe that corruption is part of our lives so no need to ask for accountability.
Gerrout!

If you were not one of many who are too emotional to be logical, you would have realised that I never concluded she was married.

Neither did I positively reference corruption or advocated for it.

Instead, I sought to disabuse the minds of the ignorant mob who think Police work is only desired by the poverty stricken class of the country.

She is a DSP and not a constable.

She is a woman, the same gender that many use more expensive phones as students than their lecturers who are salary earners.

She is some family's daughter and a man's wife or girlfriend. Nobody confirmed that her family or lover is wretched.

And then the wretched masses think it is absurd that she has a N750k mobile phone as a salary earner that some year1 student of her gender is parading in the university?

But obviously, you are angry that I tried to bring you out of the darkness cast on you by your ignorance.

For that, I am deeply sorry I tried to remove you from your natural habitat.

Your type and the Nigeria Police who ask each other foolish questions and are always seeking to criminalise anyone who is not poverty stricken, deserve each other.

1 Like

Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by NovusHomo(m): 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Saidfx(m): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
illicit:
That person na mumu

So police must be poor ?

Apart from police sef, women generally knows how to get into the heads of men that loves kpekus. I once experienced this in my university days, when a Dubai man sent 2k dolls to a girl after she opened cam for him on yahoo messenger. Not to mention the yellow fever above. Life know just balance, walahi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai / Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia / Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.