Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Pls � Nairaland Help Me With Effective Medication For Hermroids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls � Nairaland Help Me With Effective Medication For Hermroids (263 Views)

Nairalanders, Pls What Is The Effective Medication For GENITAL WARTS / I'm Coughing Blood, Nairaland Help Me!!!! / I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! (2) (3) (4)

Pls � Nairaland Help Me With Effective Medication For Hermroids by Ayomide11111: 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
I am using this opportunity again to beg everyone to help for effective medication for HERMROIDS either herbal or english medication.
I've never experienced this very irritating and burning pain in my life. And it's over two months now that I have been taking different medications but no result. Anytime I stool blood always drips out with my stool. I also heard it that if it keeps going on like that it can turn to PILES cry cry pls make una help me with effective and permanent medication. I beg.
Re: Pls � Nairaland Help Me With Effective Medication For Hermroids by Algrin: 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
Sorry about your plight. Suffered this predicament about a decade ago. Used different drugs and suppositories all to no avail. This plant was what came to the rescue for me. Got a handful of them and squeezed to get the extract which I drank..

Re: Pls � Nairaland Help Me With Effective Medication For Hermroids by Ayomide11111: 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
Algrin:
Sorry about your plight. Suffered this predicament about a decade ago. Used different drugs and suppositories all to no avail. This plant was what came to the rescue for me. Got a handful of them and squeezed to get the extract which I drank..

What is the name of this plant sir.
Thank you sir
Re: Pls � Nairaland Help Me With Effective Medication For Hermroids by shawante(m): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
Eat foods that are rich in fiber.. It helps a lot.
Re: Pls � Nairaland Help Me With Effective Medication For Hermroids by 40fy: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ayomide11111:

What is the name of this plant sir.
Thank you sir

**"Shameplant!! also called humble plant, plant in the pea family (Fabaceae) that responds to touch and other stimulation by rapidly closing its leaves"

Re: Pls � Nairaland Help Me With Effective Medication For Hermroids by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2023
All these guys, I don't understand if what they learn enters their head.

Eat balanced meal, ensure you keep yourself hydrated.

These Yoruba's ehn. Only tribal bigotry full their head.

Can Garlic Improve Your Sex Life? / If This Is True. / I Am Bigger Than Any Bad Belle In Dis Life

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8