Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

At 33 Am I Wrong For Not Having A Serious Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 33 Am I Wrong For Not Having A Serious Wife? (2223 Views)

Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 33 Am I Wrong For Not Having A Serious Wife? by Waist: 6:10am On Oct 01, 2023
It shocking

2 Likes

Re: At 33 Am I Wrong For Not Having A Serious Wife? by Curse777: 6:17am On Oct 01, 2023
grin

Bad guy

Dating younger GenZ girls is very funny, they are highly predictable

They think they are wise but not really smart

You collected money from a guy asking you out to visit a boyfriend

Common sense should tell you a farmer is only feeding his chicken and goat to kill it for Christmas

7 Likes

Re: At 33 Am I Wrong For Not Having A Serious Wife? by Reminderz: 6:27am On Oct 01, 2023
so what's the picture attached for? are you selling market or na the thing wey you wan give in-laws be that?

that aside, this is why we keep telling men, women eat weak and nice men for breakfast... you dey sponsor her life while she dey enjoy the ride... you think they care about you? women have no atom of respect for nice men... they only care about serious relationship when they are damaged, broken and useless... for now, they still think life revolves around them...

assuming you're a man with game, you would have understood that you don't tell a woman your real intentions until you've got to know her first, since you've already told her you're looking for a serious relationship, why won't she form to you even though she was a grade A olosho...? women will devour you if you give them the chance... they will eat you whole!

learn game, be the player not the one getting played... life is cruel..

9 Likes

Re: At 33 Am I Wrong For Not Having A Serious Wife? by Waist: 6:30am On Oct 01, 2023
Curse777:
grin

Bad guy

Dating younger GenZ girls is very funny, they are highly predictable

They think they are wise but not really smart

You collected money from a guy asking you out to visit a boyfriend

Common sense should tell you a farmer is only feeding his chicken and goat to kill it for Christmas

Omo, I learn from many sources oh, including you guys here.

1 Like

Re: At 33 Am I Wrong For Not Having A Serious Wife? by Nice2023(m): 6:31am On Oct 01, 2023
At 33 u still want to invite trouble into 30's.

That girl is not for u man...what u get by force will get slipped off tomorrow.

As a matured man u are,take the decision seriously and look for someone a bit older.

Don't u have class mates,school mates someone both of u can team up and not these kinds of small girls u just mentioned.

U need a matured lady,if not that small business would be used to set up one boy out there.

Be careful.
Re: At 33 Am I Wrong For Not Having A Serious Wife? by Waist: 6:32am On Oct 01, 2023
Reminderz:
so what's the picture attached for? are you selling market or na the thing wey you wan give in-laws be that?

that aside, this is why we keep telling men, women eat weak and nice men for breakfast... you dey sponsor her life while she dey enjoy the ride... you think they care about you? women have no atom of respect for nice men... they only care about serious relationship when they are damaged, broken and useless... for now, they still think life revolves around them...

assuming you're a man with game, you would have understood that you don't tell a woman your real intentions until you've got to know her first, since you've already told her you're looking for a serious relationship, why won't she form to you even though she was a grade A olosho...? women will devour you if you give them the chance... they will eat you whole!

Omo, the picture is for future fulfilment.
Re: At 33 Am I Wrong For Not Having A Serious Wife? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:42am On Oct 01, 2023
lipsrsealed
Op,e be like say you get wahala with punctuation marks undecided

But anyways cha......The simple truth is that any man who's ready to settle down via marriage must steer clear from this present team of under-20 and under-21 bannies...... cuz they really have nothing to offer you apart from their kpekus which you won't be eating alone but been sharing it with other guys..

Op,keep on searching,cuz good bannies still dey out there..

2 Likes

Re: At 33 Am I Wrong For Not Having A Serious Wife? by dawnomike(m): 6:49am On Oct 01, 2023
My brother, your reasons for wanting to get married is wrong. Stop been in a haste and stop been selective. There are still many good girls out there!!!

2 Likes

Re: At 33 Am I Wrong For Not Having A Serious Wife? by Allthelight: 6:50am On Oct 01, 2023
You are the one trying to scam her, by rushing into marriage. She already told you she does not want to marry you. It means she has another guy. Stop trying to be a hero as if you are trying to rescue her from other guys.

If you are 31 as you claim it means you knew all these but still want to punish her by sleeping with her.

I actually don't think you are ready for marriage tho. And pls your writing is poor.

Your reason of staying is very selfish even you know this, she might be a hoe but atleast she was more honest than you because she told you she has another guy.
Re: At 33 Am I Wrong For Not Having A Serious Wife? by zed7: 6:56am On Oct 01, 2023
Most of our universities need to be scrapped.

Marriage is not a race and more people are marrying later than before. Get your finances in order and search properly. Marriage is not a tea party.

2 Likes

Re: At 33 Am I Wrong For Not Having A Serious Wife? by Allthelight: 7:05am On Oct 01, 2023
zed7:
Most of our universities need to be scrapped.

Marriage is not a race and more people are marrying later than before. Get your finances in order and search properly. Marriage is not a tea party.

See the guy is not even educated about marriage.
Re: At 33 Am I Wrong For Not Having A Serious Wife? by 6Milk(m): 7:15am On Oct 01, 2023
Be patient Op, she will still call you to beg for money. Those small girls between 22 to 27 are like that.
They are hopeless cheating entitled beggers. Stop calling her but any time she calls you, don't act as if you are angry. tell her to come so that you can talk. Don't send her any fucklng money.
You have to learn how to fvck well with no PITY, when you are dating younger girls.

2 Likes

Re: At 33 Am I Wrong For Not Having A Serious Wife? by DyingFetus: 7:33am On Oct 01, 2023
Just kys nigger

Re: At 33 Am I Wrong For Not Having A Serious Wife? by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2023
Nice2023:
At 33 u still want to invite trouble into 30's.

That girl is not for u man...what u get by force will get slipped off tomorrow.

As a matured man u are,take the decision seriously and look for someone a bit older.

Don't u have class mates,school mates someone both of u can team up and not these kinds of small girls u just mentioned.

U need a matured lady,if not that small business would be used to set up one boy out there.

Be careful.
your post made my day.... you're really a wise man talking from experiences.... I'm 31 and only care about older women and looking ➡ to settle down with one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 33 Am I Wrong For Not Having A Serious Wife? by Puss360(f): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
your post made my day.... you're really a wise man talking from experiences.... I'm 31 and only care about older women and looking ➡ to settle down with one
Lol see who wan to settle down? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: At 33 Am I Wrong For Not Having A Serious Wife? by jaywon442: 11:33am On Oct 01, 2023
BigBlackPreek:

You are the best man , thank you for settling down with older women that were once young and riding the cock up and down. Their retirement plan is coming...

1 Like

Re: At 33 Am I Wrong For Not Having A Serious Wife? by Vyzz: 11:45am On Oct 01, 2023
Do you have unserious one?
Re: At 33 Am I Wrong For Not Having A Serious Wife? by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
Puss360:
Lol see who wan to settle down? grin grin grin
e no konsign you fa
Re: At 33 Am I Wrong For Not Having A Serious Wife? by Puss360(f): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
e no konsign you fa
Wahala grin
Re: At 33 Am I Wrong For Not Having A Serious Wife? by BigDawsNet: 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
Waist:
It shocking

Get married only when you financial fit... no do pads yourself oh
Re: At 33 Am I Wrong For Not Having A Serious Wife? by BigDawsNet: 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
Waist:
It shocking

Get married only when you financial fit... no do pads yourself oh.

1 Like

Re: At 33 Am I Wrong For Not Having A Serious Wife? by Akano5(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
Reminderz:

Thank you for this
Re: At 33 Am I Wrong For Not Having A Serious Wife? by OluchiDelly: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
Waist:

Omo, the picture is for future fulfilment.

Trying replying your PM, but your mail is not wired to receive msg. U can Use the no in my profile.

(1) (Reply)

Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? / 2 Nigerian women Have Embarrassed Themselves Again On Bbm / A Relationship With Dual Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.