Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,724 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! (2642 Views)

Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing / Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident / Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by RockHard: 8:46am On Mar 21
Reports reaching me from an impeccable source is that HE Peter Obi is preparing to go on the Islamic Pilgrimage (Hajj) in solidarity with his Northern Muslim followers. There are also speculations in some quarters that he might be converting to Islam to increase his chances of getting elected in 2027.

More details later.....

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by Ofunaofu: 8:49am On Mar 21
It's now obvious that some people are suffering from Tinubu induced hunger and starvation

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by Ttalk: 8:50am On Mar 21
Seriously, Peter Obi has turned comedian. He must come and worship Ogun in my village before I will take him serious

36 Likes 11 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by Gossiphub: 8:51am On Mar 21
Ttalk:
Seriously, Peter Obi has turned comedian. He must come and worship Ogun in my village before I will take him serious

Wailing Wailer

You go cry for 4 years ontop Obi matter.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by Ttalk: 8:55am On Mar 21
Gossiphub:

Wailing Wailer

Who is crying between you and me

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by fuckJones(f): 8:55am On Mar 21
Adamu obi

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by blacknp(m): 8:59am On Mar 21
Ofunaofu:
It's now obvious that some people are suffering from Tinubu induced hunger and starvation
Others done enter workplace, u still dey your boys quarters,dey look 👀 yourself this morning for mirror?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by blacknp(m): 9:04am On Mar 21
Gossiphub:

Wailing Wailer

4 years? na @ least 15 years of crying ontop Adamu Gringory matter, 7 years until Tinubu comot office, then another 8, until President Shettima complete em 2 terms.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by Salewa97: 9:19am On Mar 21
Oh great, because nothing says transparency and accountability like stashing state funds in offshore accounts and being a supporter of the Obedients and Barbarians.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by Ofunaofu: 9:21am On Mar 21
blacknp:
Others done enter workplace, u still dey your boys quarters,dey look 👀 yourself this morning for mirror?

Here na your work place, them dey pay you 30k per month to dey attack Peter Obi on a daily

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by blacknp(m): 9:30am On Mar 21
Ofunaofu:

Here na your work place, them dey pay you 30k per month to dey attack Peter Obi on a daily
Wetin concern me with that political littlest hobo scoundrel forever seeking attention?

if Alhaji I too know Adamu Gringory out of boredom needs work making the headlines, make e go become one of President Tinubu’s advisers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by Chikel20000(m): 9:33am On Mar 21
Ttalk:

u are d one crying

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by jazzman7711: 9:42am On Mar 21
He will have to stop using the name Peter, since it’s a Christian name.

Maybe his name will be Alhaji Abdullahi Obi. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by Chinkoalhaji34: 9:46am On Mar 21
Oh wow, how noble of Peter Obi to go on Hajj and possibly convert to Islam for political gain Im sure his offshore accounts are overflowing with state funds to support this righteous endeavor.

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by yemmight(m): 9:46am On Mar 21
Desperate fellow. Na by force?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:13am On Mar 21
Salewa97:
Oh great, because nothing says transparency and accountability like stashing state funds in offshore accounts and being a supporter of the Obedients and Barbarians.

Stop spreading lies. Peter Obi never stashed State funds. The issue was him not declaring money in offshore account he saved for his children.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by Tochj(m): 11:19am On Mar 21
RockHard:
Reports reaching me from an impeccable source is that HE Peter Obi is preparing to go on the Islamic Pilgrimage (Hajj) in solidarity with his Northern Muslim followers. There are also speculations in some quarters that he might be converting to Islam to increase his chances of getting elected in 2027.

More details later.....
Just make sure you don't commit suicide over obi issues
You will live to see Nigeria delivered from the hands of the evil cocoon led by likes of Tinubu.
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by Tochj(m): 11:41am On Mar 21
Ttalk:

Na you wan commit suicide over obi matter
You spy on him every here and there
You cry over his rising profile
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by Usmanovic95(m): 11:54am On Mar 21
So we were made to believe obi's buzz won't last till 2027. Right now,with how opposition are creating thread about him,I think the buzz will probably wax stronger.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by Smitaro100(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21
Old pix
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by talk2hb1(m): 12:10pm On Mar 21
Ttalk:
Did you actually believe that crap of a story,
I can’t believe I even commented on this joke.
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by yarimo(m): 12:24pm On Mar 21
Desperate scammer grin grin grin grin yes daddy's boy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by nlreserve: 12:58pm On Mar 21
Usmanovic95:
So we were made to believe obi's buzz won't last till 2027. Right now,with how opposition are creating thread about him,I think the buzz will probably wax stronger.
You know, most people didn't know Obi before he contested. Obi has always been doing what he is currently doing today but he was not publicised as he is now. That's why people think he is doing those to win election. No, Obi believes in humanity. He doesn't take what he doesn't need and gives easily to those who need. But he hates corruption.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by papyjaypaul: 1:41pm On Mar 21
RockHard:
Reports reaching me from an impeccable source is .
Impregnable lies
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by Obiedun(m): 2:05pm On Mar 21
Just because the the bigot wants to be president

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by rinzaugustine: 2:14pm On Mar 21
Same clowns that were shouting tinubu go favor me 10 months ago now want to die of Frustration over Obi matter .. nothing to celebrate about tinubu.They are now celebrating Obi indirectly
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by Justnation: 2:21pm On Mar 21
You are irredeemably pained that PETER OBI is making inroads and gaining massive acceptance up north.

PETER OBI is undoubtedly the people's president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by raumdeuter: 2:21pm On Mar 21
Ttalk:

In my village we need someone to carry Masquerade. Eegun Alapansanpa. If Obi can volunteer we will vote him next election

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by GodHimself: 2:22pm On Mar 21
He is a politician, after all is said and done.

RockHard:

More details later.....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21
PO has to dropped YES DADDY Title
RockHard:

More details later.....
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by bhella10: 2:39pm On Mar 21
I doubt if Obi is observing Lent. He seem to have abandoned his responsibility as a Christian to pursue things of the flesh. What shall it profit a man... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Set To Go On Hajj (islamic Pilgrimage)!!! by naija4life247: 2:43pm On Mar 21
RockHard:

More details later.....

After jumping from one business center called Church to the other and recruiting YES DADDY, but got humiliated, there is nothing he cannot do since we had started breaking Fast from one Almajari state to another.

He will still do another naming ceremony where he will be renamed AbdulMUMUNI because he is a useless MUMU

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africa Before Slavery! / Nigeria Ranks 19th On Terrorism Risk Index / Oshiomhole: Akpabio’s Honour As Sun Man Of Year 2011 Well Deserved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.