Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Some Angels Of Heaven Are Currently Born On Earth As Human. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Angels Of Heaven Are Currently Born On Earth As Human. (1873 Views)

Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires / Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Angels Of Heaven Are Currently Born On Earth As Human. by Lostchild(m): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
What Is An Earthly Angel?

The first time I heard the word earthly Angel, I thought there are humans who have goodness inherent in them just like the Angels of God. No, that's not true.

I discovered that, some of the Angels of heaven are born on earth as humans. I am one among the messenger Angels that were born into the earth for a special mission. I am an Angelic spirit in a human body.

It took me many years of self discovery and God voice to discover my true person as an Angelic being. Many Angels are incarnated just like Christ - born into earth by a woman for a special mission on earth

How did I discover this mystery?

READ 🔛

3 Likes

Re: Some Angels Of Heaven Are Currently Born On Earth As Human. by Lostchild(m): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
Many years ago I was listening to a Pastor who is based in Singapore. This man is a genuine servant of God. He is full of wisdom and also has the gift of prophecy upon his life. He is a man who visited heaven and saw some of the mystery of Creation.

He said the Angels of God where not created like the way God form man, but God breathe them into existence. The names of some Angels of heaven like were mentioned.

• Uriel
• Shammah
• TC Casurael
• Arssallalaliyol
• Arch guraelyal
• Raphael
• Phanuel
• Uryaluzzael
• Raguera’ael
• Suriturael
• Suramael
• Rafebael
• Arch araca’al
• Michael
• Rakael

According to him, God shown to him his past life as an Angelic scribe. He was among the third batch of Angels that God created. He saw his heavenly life when he was among the angels of heaven before being commission - sent to be born by a woman into earth.

I then asked myself in disbelief, how can this be?
Re: Some Angels Of Heaven Are Currently Born On Earth As Human. by Lostchild(m): 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
SELF DISCOVERY
I was told that; since the beginning of creation, there are 11.5% spirit beings, God specifically created that will reshape and shake the human world. The spirit that pass this info to me told me I am one of them. He said to me the devil's will do everything within their powers to try and remove me from the earth.

In Growing up; I knew deep down within me that, I am not a normal human being. From a very tender age, I know my mission on earth. I don't need a prophet to tell me about my commission.

No angel of heaven who came to earth in human form on a special mission will engage them self in womanizing, smoking, drinking, partying, gambling and prostitution. This will violate their being and the very reason why they came - born into earth.

The Angels of God could not understand, how the Almighty, the Lord Most High abandoned His glory - imperial throne, come down from heaven to dwell in human body among the sons of Adam. He even suffered chronic poverty on earth for 33 years just to save and redeem men. This made some of the Arch Angels desire and come as well to take human form just to dwell and help the Adamic race.

I speak as ONE - A living witness of my very person and spirit being as a messenger Angel on earth.0 I was incarnated and born into earth to help man kind.

When I committed myself unto God via prayers and (warfare), I started seeing things I was blinded to see before. I will see event before they unfold (happens). I was also constantly hearing the voice of the Holy Spirit, guiding and telling me my purpose and why I was born.

Devoting myself to high spiritual realities and prayer instantly burnt out my spiritual blindness and deafness.

From year 2015 - 2016 and 2018, I will have visions and see myself having large angelic wings in my back, but in most times, it is hidden from my spiritual sight.

In rare occasion, I will be flying about in the air with angels wearing white robe - going on a mission.

On several occasion, when I look at my shadow I see me with angelic wings. At first, I thought prayer has made me to grow wings like that of an angel. No, I was very wrong.

In year 2017, God spoked and revealed more to me about my person. He said I am a Celestial spirit, an Arch Angel being born in a human body - sent forth to earth on a special mission. Lucifer knows this. All the Devil's knows this and they vow to remove me from the earth realm. This brought about all the many years of severe battles in my life.

The way the creator Himself came into the earth in human body to fulfill His own destiny on earth as the sin bearer and savior of all. So also some of us - the angels of heaven were sent - born into earth to help accomplish our own earthly destiny for the human Adamic race

• Some of the Angels of heaven are born into earth as the earliest century mathematicians

• Some of the Angels of heaven are born into earth are scientist.

• Some of the Angels of heaven are born into earth are the great architectural designer of our time

• Some of the Angels of heaven are born into earth are engineers in various forms.

• Some of the Angels of heaven are born into earth as med scientist, medical surgeons and neurosurgeons.

• Some of the Arch Angels of heaven are born into earth as messengers. These groups of earthly messengers angels are the servers and helpers of humanity (charity's)

• I simply believe that, some waring Angels of heaven are born into earth as the prophets. These are they that battle the rulers of darkness just to free men from demonic slavery.

While some of the Angels of heaven are born into earth as poppers = beggars. How? Until you understand the mystery of destiny and laws of help, you will never understand this. Haven't you heard that some people have unknowingly help angels who came to them as beggars?

Pre- existence memory are suspended here on earth. Each eathly angels have invisible angelic host of light that guide and help to them to fulfill their mandate and mission here on earth. If you are gospel Angel, you will be surrounded by angels of music.

If you are a messenger Angel here on earth, host of invisible messenger angels are here to channel you towards your destiny.

There are also millions of invisible angelic host of light that come to earth to work for the good and well being of the human race. Some of these unseen celestial spirit interpret God's will for mankind. They protect, provide guidance, bring answers to prayer, announce, warn, instruct, bring judgment, encourage, sustain, deliver and intercede on behalf of the human race.

Many will not agree to this mystery, but I am speaking from my own experience and self discovery as one of the messenger angel in earth body.

If I am not, I will be living contrary to my personality. I will not be seeing myself having angelic wings in my back. If I am not one, then God is wrong for calling me an Angel.

THE MESSAGE
This our earthly life is nothing but a school of God. It is but to prepare us for a perfect and eternal home. The pain and suffering we experience and endure in life is intended to keep our spirit awake.

So whatever you are going through, be it hardship or poverty, don't complain but give thanks unto God. We often need trials in order to keep us moving in the right direction (destiny)

God always used all imperfect situations to create perfect destinies.

7 Likes

Re: Some Angels Of Heaven Are Currently Born On Earth As Human. by Lostchild(m): 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
This mysterious truth is very strange. God has a destiny which He came and fulfilled on earth. So also, some of us - the Angel of heaven were sent - born into earth by a woman, to fulfill our destiny.
Re: Some Angels Of Heaven Are Currently Born On Earth As Human. by 13sense: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
Nice undecided
Re: Some Angels Of Heaven Are Currently Born On Earth As Human. by fa4dmike(m): 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
Thanks God Almighty for you. But what can you say about the Muslims that don't believe in Jesus as a saviour
Re: Some Angels Of Heaven Are Currently Born On Earth As Human. by Ballzproblem2: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
undecided
Re: Some Angels Of Heaven Are Currently Born On Earth As Human. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
You're truly a lostchild.

5 Likes

Re: Some Angels Of Heaven Are Currently Born On Earth As Human. by K33fK0zaRt: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
ROTFL grin
Re: Some Angels Of Heaven Are Currently Born On Earth As Human. by Baronthecelebri: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
Since you're an angel, please can you predict sure draws and correct score, my WhatsApp number 08137789043
Re: Some Angels Of Heaven Are Currently Born On Earth As Human. by FitCorper: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
On colos on colos on colos. Op you don go change your dealer? Na heaven today weed carry you enter. cheesy grin
Re: Some Angels Of Heaven Are Currently Born On Earth As Human. by Shapeaso: 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
Lostchild can't be from God. Na demon incarnate. cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Angels Of Heaven Are Currently Born On Earth As Human. by Sojotus(m): 5:37am On Oct 02, 2023
OP please I have sent you a couple of email, it will be a great honour if you can respond. There are a billion and on questions running through my soul that needs answers and I believe you can be of help. I only recently came across your post and it seems to be as heaven sent. Please if you can respond, I have some dire personal things to ask and share. Thank you
Re: Some Angels Of Heaven Are Currently Born On Earth As Human. by mezico96(m): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2023
Please can I reach you on WhatsApp?
Re: Some Angels Of Heaven Are Currently Born On Earth As Human. by Ayomide119: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
Its very obvious you're extra ordinary. There is a reason I'm saying that but i'd love have conversations with you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Catfished My Ex / My New Boyfriend And First Boyfriend Are Direct Cousins / For Guys Only (keep Off Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.