Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Independence Day Rice She Brought For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Independence Day Rice She Brought For Me (1211 Views)

Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony / "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Independence Day Rice She Brought For Me by Westchester(m): 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
Get yourself a female friend that gives you food and also gives you food if you know what I mean 🌚 tongue
You mustn’t be in a relationship with her wink

2 Likes

Re: Independence Day Rice She Brought For Me by VawulentMan: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
She killed her chicken for you, but she's rearing you ahead of her own Christmas day

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day Rice She Brought For Me by okoroemeka(m): 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
Westchester:
Get yourself a female friend that gives you food and also gives you food if you know what I mean 🌚 tongue
You mustn’t be in a relationship with her wink
a woman that brought such sized chicken for a man has hidden agenda

3 Likes

Re: Independence Day Rice She Brought For Me by Westchester(m): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
okoroemeka:
a woman that brought such sized chicken for a man has hidden agenda

That hidden agenda will be exposed tonight wink tongue

Re: Independence Day Rice She Brought For Me by Kriss216: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
Westchester:

Endeavour to use triple protection...you can't be sure with these girls.

4 Likes

Re: Independence Day Rice She Brought For Me by FaithELEFAN(f): 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
VawulentMan:
She killed her chicken for you, but she's rearing you ahead of her own Christmas day
Hahahaha this man. grin

I like to see thread like this. Who ever wants to step on wet floor will first pour water in front

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Rice She Brought For Me by HYDEEE: 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
Westchester:

Dont forget to give us update by july next year. tongue Prepair enough chicken in advance.
Re: Independence Day Rice She Brought For Me by Westchester(m): 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
HYDEEE:
Dont forget to give us update by july next year. tongue
Prepair enough chicken in advance.

I’m able and capable if it ever comes to that

Re: Independence Day Rice She Brought For Me by Woodshot: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
Pls kindly spoon feed this thread with a clear picture of accentuated backside.
Re: Independence Day Rice She Brought For Me by JustPowerApps(m): 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
FaithELEFAN:

Hahahaha this man. grin

I like to see thread like this. Who ever wants to step on wet floor will first pour water in front

grin grin Guy man be eating what he will later pay severely for

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do / Love Poems! / Post Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.