Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah (18844 Views)

Brace Up For Protest, Strike Action – NLC, TUC Charge Rivers Workers / Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed / Electricity Workers Suspend Strike Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by EbolaTinubu: 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehehe

If you think NLC is fighting for you, you are a joker.

They are fighting for their pockets.

That ipobic NLC president is just fighting for his pocket Abi no be Ipob again?

An average Ipob can sell his father because of money
Emilokan bastard spotted

2 Likes

Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by tobenuel(m): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
oya na asap. no time. for posterity sake
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by wittywriter: 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
Sadly so many earn daily and survive by their daily hustle...SMH
Shoutout to fellow Remote & Online Working Class.

Wittyness.

2 Likes

Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by asobo1: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
To bad for FG
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by Kanixt(m): 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
What are we waiting for? Let the strike begin!
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by EbolaTinubu: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
yarimo:
NLC under joe ajaero is another political wing of labour party
Ok we don hear. Go and knack your head for wall zombie without functioning brain

1 Like

Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by bluefilm: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
slivertongue:
sad. after promising to rejig the economy nothing seems to going right since Tinubu took over

Things fall apart

And the center cannot hold
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by 1gbdata: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ok
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by CedarHoldings: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
Make them extend am small abeg ,I never collect sa lan ri.

1 Like

Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by thatigboman: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
Sorry to digress. Europe has won the Ryder Cup. Ryder Cup a competition between Europe and USA. And Europe just won it.
Cynthia Innoson Nwadiora aka CeeC will win BBNaija allstars at 7pm. My joy this weekend is complete.

1 Like

Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by eclatante: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
ASUU. embarassed
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by Akalia(m): 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
Please don't call it off at the 11th hour. Carry through with it and shake tinubu down.
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by Kukutente23: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
YeyeGbami:
See him head like awon atilawi.

Dialogue with FG instead of fruitless strike action.
All the dialogue that they've been doing
What has come out of it
You guys just love licking politician's ass
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by israelmao(m): 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
APC lived on lies for 8years and it still continues to live on the same lies but little did it remember that lie has an expiry date,
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by bluefilm: 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ohibenemma:
Going on strike is one thing; its impact is another. When we had it good and fairly stable, we accused the president of the day of being clueless. Now, it's all gone bad - almost rotten, and we've run out of adjectives to describe the current president.

BTW, what magic made gas cheap, but for a few weeks? Was that the government magic Fela sang about?

That's the trend.

You will continue to go from bad to worse to worst president until people finally decide to vote with their senses.

I am OBIDIENT now and forever.
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by UKEMY(m): 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Do you know the Billions FG loses whenever there is strike?
imagine if our Airspace is closed for just a day all Airlines will be grounded ,Seaport Operation will be halted.
Tinubu should provide buses to Cushion the Effects of Subsidy Removal and stop giving Governors Billions and he should ensure our Refinery starts operating as at the due time .
People are suffering ooo

1 Like

Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by Obakoolex(m): 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Na who go suffer am. Shey na the politician go suffer?

Please go on strike. We beg you grin
undecided I liked some of your post because we share similar idelogy especially about Tinubu governance but some of you people comment at times makes me wonder if you are actually a paid agent or maybe you benefit from the government so anything they dished out must be defendable
I thank God and if you're living comfortably what about the masses that are going through serious pains lately bcoz nothing ever since is working in their favour. ARE WE GOING TO TURN BLIND EYES AND NOT BE PATRIOTIC AND CALL OUT THE GOVERNMENT WHEN THEY ARE WRONG!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by Quadmaster(m): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
This NLC, Nigerians don't take them serious again. They can cancel the proposed strike at the last minute.

1 Like

Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by Kukutente23: 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
Obaofaba:
Go ahead please.

Personally, I want the strike to hold, I equally want the government to call their bluffs.

When hunger set in, they will be the one pleading to resume work.

The good news is that not all of them have been paid their salaries.

Please don't say Nigeria will lose a lot of billions, when government had all the billions with them, of what importance is it to the common man?

My point is, NLC and TUC are too greedy just like our politicians.

Of what use is the increment of their salaries to the majority who are neither a staff of the government or their members?

The masses will only suffer from inflation as a result of the increment of their salaries.
Rubbish talk as usual
When will sense fall on you
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by Seankhalifa: 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
Will banks go on strike?

1 Like

Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by Proudlyomonna: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Let the battle begin. My only problem is that NLC is not to be trusted.

Last minute,they will call it off grin.

That's the same worry I have, they should not even bother to start at all.

When the populace are ready, they will come out without all this plenty talks and date fixing
but for now"May the Strongest Survive "

1 Like

Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by Dronedude(m): 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
They should bring back subsidy and fix the refineries before taking it out again.

1 Like

Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by Ladoja19: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
Surely, presidency won't listen to you people (NLC)
Much concern of Ebola Amoda yekini now is how that F in Chicago transcript would turn M

My miracle God
Please
I beg u
Let there be no Abbreviation what so ever
The female should be written in times new Roman
16 fonts and bold

Let our course of celebration today emerge

So I pray
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by Charly68: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
The Govt is dancing Bla blue song ,imagine saying lowest workers will receive 25k for six months ..what is the meaning of that ? After six months what would happen ?

2 Likes

Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by Chibuzoripob: 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2023
grin U go wail well from 12 tomorrow. I'm following u bumper to bumper tomorrow
Taylor92:
The worst human being you don’t wanna be right now is Tinubu

Every angle of his life is falling apart

I know where ever he is right now he’s peeing on his pants because of his long protected Chicago records that will be released tomorrow 12noon

NLC make una pity am Abeg this shame is too much

This is why it’s always good to keep your dealings and doings transparent and following due process

Tinubu would have just left politics after 1999 and enjoy his loots in peace knowing he’s not an upright person

See shame

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by UKEMY(m): 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehehe

If you think NLC is fighting for you, you are a joker.

They are fighting for their pockets.

That ipobic NLC president is just fighting for his pocket as Obi don lose abi no be Ipob again?

An average Ipob can sell his father because of money .

FG should just give them 200m, the ipobic NLC president will pocket 100m then the remaining 100m will be shared among the national excos each will get like 20m and those regional excos without any power will get nothing and will have to still succumb to their superiors.

Lobatan, strike is over
I doubt if any thing reasonable can come out from you,
Union members are not perfect but the really need to shake all arms of the government,how can a sensible government stop subsidy payment with no means to Cushion the negative effect on its Citizens but was rather sharing #5b to Governors.
He should have made available buses he promised ,pay salary reward and made forex available for importers but he just takes decision and you and your cohorts aren't concerned because of the #40k stipends you receive to defend this clueless government.
I hope the money is enough to buy a bag of Rice

1 Like

Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by Chibuzoripob: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
grin grin grin grin angry angry make he knack u headbutt with dat erosion yam head u hear angry
YeyeGbami:

Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by ConfidentialDoc: 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
slivertongue:
sad. after promising to rejig the economy nothing seems to going right since Tinubu took over

Nigeria is a loosh farm.
Loosh means pain,anguish, suffering...
Demonic creatures from higher dimensions feed on human loosh...it gives them the energy they need.

Nigerian politicians have made bargains with these demons in exchange for power... especially those after 1999.

You know the rest..
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by Obaofaba: 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
Kukutente23:

Rubbish talk as usual
When will sense fall on you

You see, you lack the IQ to counter my points hence, you resort to insult.

Fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by Reelz: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
When it's time to increase salary of workers that's when they remember inflation rates.. pls NLC shutdown the economy.

1 Like

Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by starz100: 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
Government is not sincere,even if they promise labour anything today they lack the sagacity to implement it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Ministers Must Declare Assets Publicly –kukah / Igbo Peace Movement & Arewa Groups Reach An Agreement To Build Peace In Nigeria / XENOPHOBIA: Trump Reacts, Threatens To Sanction South Africa (read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.