Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah (18900 Views)

Brace Up For Protest, Strike Action – NLC, TUC Charge Rivers Workers / Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed / Electricity Workers Suspend Strike Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by Tecnophone: 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
oloriburuku ni e, you don't dialogue with your problems, you strike them out. Yoruba ronu.
YeyeGbami:
See him head like awon atilawi.

Dialogue with FG instead of fruitless strike action.
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by Miracle2020: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
Very good NLC. We are solidly behind you guys. Even the military and police are feeling it. Today is 1st October but non of them has collected September salary. If you doubting my visit any barracks closer to you and see.
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by Miracle2020: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
Obaofaba:
Go ahead please.

Personally, I want the strike to hold, I equally want the government to call their bluffs.

When hunger set in, they will be the one pleading to resume work.

The good news is that not all of them have been paid their salaries.

Please don't say Nigeria will lose a lot of billions, when government had all the billions with them, of what importance is it to the common man?

My point is, NLC and TUC are too greedy just like our politicians.

Of what use is the increment of their salaries to the majority who are neither a staff of the government nor their members?

The masses will only suffer from inflation as a result of the increment of their salaries.
fool. What is the inflation rate today as the salary is not increase.
Do you know what will happen if the strike continue and the government didn't do anything? Anarchy! I hope you can remember ENDSARS.
Is it the military and police that you have not paid their salaries you will order to defend you in an empty stomach?
The fire that can burn the whole country may start with only one matches.
Fear the power of the people if they decide to work together.
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by YeyeGbami: 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tecnophone:
oloriburuku ni e, you don't dialogue with your problems, you strike them out. Yoruba ronu.

Ko lo ba gbogbo iran diran e, pelu ti iyalaya e. Wa ke ku ni.
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by favor914: 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
slivertongue:
sad. after promising to rejig the economy nothing seems to going right since Tinubu took over
He will rejig the economy in 3 months, same amount of time it will take to rejigger what you call a brain?

Lazy Almijiri.
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by favor914: 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
Miracle2020:
Very good NLC. We are solidly behind you guys. Even the military and police are feeling it. Today is 1st October but non of them has collected September salary. If you doubting my visit any barracks closer to you and see.
Let the mumus & their Oblivious supporters go on strike, you people will not receive any salary till January 2024.

Hypocrites https://punchng.com/elections-again-nlc-declares-support-for-obi/?amp
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by favor914: 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
Miracle2020:
fool. What is the inflation rate today as the salary is not increase.
Do you know what will happen if the strike continue and the government didn't do anything? Anarchy! I hope you can remember ENDSARS.
Is it the military and police that you have not paid their salaries you will order to defend you in an empty stomach?
The fire that can burn the whole country may start with only one matches.
Fear the power of the people if they decide to work together.
Absolute Nonsense from an Obidient Almijiri crying wolf.
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by favor914: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
magoo10:
[b]The strike will affect the masses and the irresponsible fg knows that ,they only want the people to suffer .they got no love not even for the clowns supporting [/b]them
Good Thing you know that you are the one going to suffer for those hypocrites going on strike. https://punchng.com/elections-again-nlc-declares-support-for-obi/?amp
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by magoo10(m): 5:25am On Oct 02, 2023
favor914:
Good Thing you know that you are the one going to suffer for those hypocrites going on strike. https://punchng.com/elections-again-nlc-declares-support-for-obi/?amp
God knows i no go suffer .i speak for the masses unlike the clowns supporting this government,thats the difference between me and them .an very comfortable man
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by rolams(m): 5:30am On Oct 02, 2023
I said it when I saw the outcome of the meeting.
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by Miracle2020: 7:16am On Oct 02, 2023
favor914:
Absolute Nonsense from an Obidient Almijiri crying wolf.
for your own stupidity anybody that is telling you guys the truth is an obidient abi? I am not.
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by Miracle2020: 7:21am On Oct 02, 2023
favor914:
Let the mumus & their Oblivious supporters go on strike, you people will not receive any salary till January 2024.

Hypocrites https://punchng.com/elections-again-nlc-declares-support-for-obi/?amp
and the people will sit down watching you abi? If the strike last for only one week, what happened in Lagos during ENDSARS will be a child's play.
Go and find out what happened in Sri Lanka.
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by RighChannel: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Wa ke ku ni.
Asinwin omo ofo jati-jati
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by YeyeGbami: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
RighChannel:

Asinwin omo ofo jati-jati

Ni awon ebi e.
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by Goldbw122(m): 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
It is the last person that always suffer the problem.. yeah it does not solve anything since the government are swimming in trillions.
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by UKEMY(m): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
frankson1:

And after the FG would have loss billions, you think labour demands would be immediately met...

And after the FG would have loss billions, you think they won't still get their normal pay and live their normal life style...

And after the FG would have loss billions, who do you think will bear the brunt the most...

The billions the FG gave to the governors, is anyone asking the governors what they used the billions for...

You guys should keep rejoicing and thinking the loss of billions will stop Senators from receiving their sitting, recess and all allowances in full or stop the President from travelling with the presidential jet.

The Government has been insincere to the Negotiations and mind you the said Billions are always still looted by the government
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by Diara3217: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
The strike makes sense to me though
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by dungas30(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Let the battle begin. My only problem is that NLC is not to be trusted.

Last minute,they will call it off grin.
oga IPOB see your head like pole wire. U no de shame
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by RighChannel: 7:27am On Oct 04, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Ni awon ebi e.

O ma sofo danu nii iwo omo-irankiran yii
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by Samsimple(m): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2023
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by YeyeGbami: 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
RighChannel:

O ma sofo danu nii iwo omo-irankiran yii

Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by RighChannel: 1:52am On Oct 07, 2023
[quote author=YeyeGbami post=126214398][/quote]
Eleribu omo ofo, omo adanu, ogun kill you there
Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by RighChannel: 1:54am On Oct 07, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Ni awon ebi e.

Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by YeyeGbami: 2:20am On Oct 07, 2023
RighChannel:

Re: NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah by RighChannel: 11:55am On Oct 07, 2023
[quote author=YeyeGbami post=126246233][/quote]
Werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Panics Over High PVC Collection In APC Strongholds / Igbo Traditional Rulers Endorsed & Prayed For President Jonathan In Owerri- Pics / Okada Riders Protest At Iyana Iba, Lagos Over Motorcycles Seizure (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.