Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka (31841 Views)

Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet / Fayose: Ekiti Election Is A National Embarrassment, There Is Danger Ahead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Benwallt(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
Image123:
Drowning losers clutching at foolishness. These guys make Tinubu look phenomenal.
What exactly are you guys expecting to see tomorrow that is not common knowledge already? You've got to be super dumb to think that CSU will tell you tomorrow that President Tinubu didn't attend the school, or somehow that Obi lamba won the election

Watch as they attack CSU by this time tomorrow. Tinubu is bigger than them all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by JagabanB: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
Omobude244:

lolz
try get small shame abeg
except u are benefiting directly from tinubu

if u are not, try get small shame
U keep making same empty comment.
This is not a beer parlor.
Make sensible comments at least.

3 Likes

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Mosba: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
Chidokaa! Chidokaaa! Chidokaaaaaa! Did INEC told you Tinubu didn't present certificate before he was cleared to contest,?
Did Tinubu ask Atiku to go international I an attempt to paint president of Nigeria and Nigeria in bad picture?
Has CSU finally released a transcript that doesn't belong to Tinubu?
I'm sure you are one of the headless mob who have crashed US court website demanding for justice in a shameless way that gave you up as horrible national nuisance.
It will soon clear for una eyrs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by 7arrows: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
DrGoodman:
The shame is too much on APC

Upon all this glaring matters bet me the useless Nigerian judiciary will say it doesn't matter. They will say the forgery wasn't done in Nigeria hence it's not a case. I FIT SWEAR SAY NA WETIN THE IDIOTS GO TALK. THEY HAVE ALL SOLD OUT. THE PALLIATIVE MONEY WHAT WAS IT MEANT FOR? NA SETTLEMENT TO CONTINUE SHUTTING THE FOOLS UP. AND IF THEY REMAIN CALM ABOUT THE MATTER THE BALANCE WILL BE PAID. THATS WHY THEY GOT PART PAYMENT OF 2BILLION. ANYWAY WE SHALL SEE

1 Like

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by jrusky(m): 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:
fearyourcreator the old Agege man, helinues, jrusky and other RONUs see as una emilokan a.k.a Buhari pro-max dey bring international disgrace for us😂

Fearyourcreator the old Agege man with his Oluwole English🤣

Good I have be waiting for you. People have be telling me about you as online nonetity that I should ignore but I won't ignore idiot like you pls let open the floor I'm free right now let drag it a bit motherfucker.

I'm waiting....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Havertz29s: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
OkCornel:
Hmmm…

Make below of the pictures whatever you want.
look at their judas iscariotish face

woe unto them

1 Like

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Okoroawusa: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
By this time tomorrow everybody go know how far...I can't wait
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by ebenholer2(m): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
ALL YOUR WAILINGS WILL END TOMORROW WHEN U EVENTUALLY SEE THAT ATIKU IS JUST WASTING HIS TIME ON NON-ENTITY. I WILL BE SURPRISED HOW YOU FOLKS SHAME WILL SO MUCH INCREASE.

3 Likes

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by 7arrows: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

It is an embarrassment to all Nigerians wether you supported the drug baron or not

Tinubu has brought shame to Nigerians

It's a national embarrassment. To APC and Even to those who don't reside in Nigeria. But more embarrassing to Tinubu and HIS judiciary. I'm sure they cannot sleep now out of tension.

1 Like

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by lightwind(m): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
walefresh3:
it is only ipob youths bringing shame to Nigeria all because of hate... At the long run tinubu will still be your president...

Yorubas are the most hateful tribe in Nigeria. And they are also enemy of Nigeria
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by 7arrows: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
ojobek:
My prayer be say make certificate be forged one.

Which ever way it's a win win for Atiku. Cause there are two certificates out there. The only way CSU can save themselves is to release the one that protects them. And if they do it will obviously be different with the one tinubu submitted to inec. Which is the oluwole one.

1 Like

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Omobude244: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
JagabanB:

lgb0s supported OBJ who Iaid the ground work for the whole mèss today.
lgb0s supported GEJ who himself is a national disàstèr that gave room to tèrrórism today.
lgb0s supports their state governors are also coIIosaI faiIures, so tell me again how u think u support good leaders.
I am not an inch closer to being a Yorûba.
I'm more of an lgb0 than a Yorûba, that's a statement of fact.
But u lgb0s have repuIsive attitude well entrenched in hypocrisy.
lolz
if them ask u to choose the Nigeria of PDP and APC now, which one will u choose?

when Yoruba people were busy carrying GEJ in coffin before 2015, u didnt call them repulsive grin
Tinubu called GEJ the son of drunken fisherman, u didnt call them repulsive
Fashola said getting 24hours power supply is not rocket scientist that the govt of GEJ as then was just useless, u didnt call them repulsive
wole soyinka called our first lady then patience jonathan a shipopotamus, u didnt call him a body shamer and repulsive
they told us that fuel must be sold for #65 or revolution when GEJ removed subsidy, now fuel is 620 and all of are quiet because ur tribe man is in power. the same man that led the ojota protest.
and many more

no matter the heat u think they are getting from well meaning Nigerians that simply just want a working country, its not even equal to half of what yoruba people and APC gave to GEJ govt

una hypocrisy stinks
u cant even take what u dished out

what of
el rufia that told us that GEJ has an empty head like that of a coconut. a whole president and u all clapped for them.

make una continue to defend the evils of APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by papagiddy(m): 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tinubi is above all these...Everything is well planned out..Obi and Atiku are just wasting time and money...it will all turn out to foolishness 🙄

2 Likes

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by themanderon: 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
At a time when Nigerians are subjected to extra scrutiny just for the sake of carrying the Nigerian passport this is the last controversy we need at the moment but do our shameless thieving political class care?
We left light and chose darkness so we will have to live with the consequences of our foolishness. Only God can save us.

1 Like

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by 7arrows: 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
slivertongue:
If the certificate is not forged, the President should conduct a wide-ranging reorganisation of our national security system for failure to save the country from this needless embarrassment and reputational damage.

If it wasn't forged why was he blocking the court from releasing it to Atiku? Something is there that will surely destroy his reputation.
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by UnfairLife7(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
jrusky:

Good I have be waiting for you. People have be telling me about you as online nonetity that I should ignore but I won't ignore idiot like you pls let open the floor I'm free right now let drag it a bit motherfucker.

I'm waiting....
RONUs🤣 go and quote all the places i mentioned you first. Don't be a clown
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Omobude244: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
papagiddy:
Tinubi is above all these...Everything is well planned out..Obi and Atiku are just wasting time and money...it will all turn out to foolishness 🙄
u people rate tinubu too much.

the fact that he has the money to buy his way throughout the nigeria corrupt system doesnt make him a strategist.
USA is not Nigeria and his corrupt tendencies ends here

lets wait till morow

1 Like

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by toprealman: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
All of you…Tinubu, aAtiku, ex ministers and advisers are all one and the same. 100%game of interest.
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by 7arrows: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
JagabanB:
As usual coming from them.
I scrolled to the end before reading, I saw the name and as usual, we know where it's coming from.

So after seeing the name is the person lying abi na him be judge? Why is ur master hiding his first class certificate? Shameless followers like una. Na people like Una them go tell to drink poison in the name of loyalty and una go drink am. U guys should bury your heads in shame.
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by JagabanB: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
7arrows:

So after seeing the name is the person lying abi na him be judge? Why is ur master hiding his first class certificate? Shameless followers like una. Na people like Una them go tell to drink poison in the name of loyalty and una go drink am.
Many of the herd are actually confused.
A certificate is different from academic records.
CSU has defended the certificate times without number.
So where is the certificate being hidden?
Can u tell me?
Dón't be emotional.

2 Likes

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by Omobude244: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
JagabanB:

U keep making same empty comment.
This is not a beer parlor.
Make sensible comments at least.
try get shame
i know u dont light fire to a firewood soak in water, but try get shame small
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by jrusky(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:

You the clown for been so stupid and misguided operating multiple account in NL you have no shame, a real man don't do camellion shit on social media. You are just a "bloody spineless simp" and that is why everyone telling me to ignore you.

1 Like

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by jrusky(m): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:

You the clown for been so stupid and misguided operating multiple account in NL you have no shame, a real man don't do camellion shit on social media. You are just a "bloody spineless simp" and that is why everyone telling me to ignore you....
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by 7arrows: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
jrusky:
Not just a national embarrassment it is an insult on Nigeria sovereignty taken our internal political rift to US its a shame infact this singular act made me to hate Obi and Atiku more and more.

I regretted being part of Atikulator in 2019 for these 2 bastards I never knew they are these stupid. I remember when Atiku was asked to return to Cameroon we are the one that fought for him but as it is now Atiku will still ends up going back to Cameroon.

Are u angry with Atiku for revealing the truth to the world? You should be ashamed of yourself. Oloshi
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by casualobserver: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
The embarrassment is brought upon by you chasing shadows!!! That’s how you did last time with Buhari and School certificate.

3 Likes

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by stormborn28(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
jrusky:
Not just a national embarrassment it is an insult on Nigeria sovereignty taken our internal political rift to US its a shame infact this singular act made me to hate Obi and Atiku more and more.

I regretted being part of Atikulator in 2019 for these 2 bastards I never knew they are these stupid. I remember when Atiku was asked to return to Cameroon we are the one that fought for him but as it is now Atiku will still ends up going back to Cameroon.
You are making a mess of yourself.. First Atiku is a Nigerian. The Supreme court has settled that..Google it..Secondly any person aspiring for a political office has presented himself or herself for public scrutiny. It is normal to prevent criminals from sitting in that exotic position.. Imagine a former armed robber aspiring to become USA president and he is hiding his past.. Reason before you write nonsense
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by JoshTim: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
Lovenorth:
Tinubu has took the good people of Nigeria by surprise. He has no origin, he forged his age, he forged his academic qualification and on top of that we don't know if he is a man or a woman. Chaii!

Why not allow the result to be released tomorrow. You wey dey cheat before you can graduate.
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by UnfairLife7(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
jrusky:

You the clown for been so stupid and misguided operating multiple account in NL you have no shame, a real man don't do camellion shit on social media. You are just a "bloody spineless simp" and that is why everyone telling me to ignore you.
RONUs don drop quote 🤣

Tell me are you SWA the old ugly RONU man?

No lie o🤣
Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by ElSudani: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
All these ignorant and dubious commentators. Americans are no strangers to these types of shenanigans from opposition politicians.
Why is something that is routine in the U.S a national embarrassment for Nigerians?
By the way, who is embarrassing Nigerians, is it the guy who graduated top of his class or his political opponents who are looking for any loopholes to overturn his election victory?
Truth is usually the first casualty when it comes to these dubious folks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by sangresan(m): 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
ogododo:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0iUakUtGVbd8HcaCx2ZLx5U4eE3E55DX6CKVdcxZ57abUs8aJqzdxAJx1VLCwXyAsl&id=100044168812693&mibextid=2JQ9oc

The funniest thing is that this mugu was part of the Goodluck Administration in which the President refused to release his doctorate degree records. We have a lot of hypocrites who seem to discover the truth after leaving public office.

If the non disclosure of Tinubu's academic transcripts is a national disgrace, what do we say about the refusal of Presidents Obama and Trump to release their own records to the opposition? Abi Nigerian democracy is better than American democracy?

You see, some of these hypocrites just wanna trend.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by JagabanB: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
Omobude244:

lolz
if them ask u to choose the Nigeria of PDP and APC now, which one will u choose?

when Yoruba people were busy carrying GEJ in coffin before 2015, u didnt call them repulsive grin
Tinubu called GEJ the son of drunken fisherman, u didnt call them repulsive
Fashola said getting 24hours power supply is not rocket scientist that the govt of GEJ as then was just useless, u didnt call them repulsive
wole soyinka called our first lady then patience jonathan a shipopotamus, u didnt call him a body shamer and repulsive
they told us that fuel must be sold for #65 or revolution when GEJ removed subsidy, now fuel is 620 and all of are quiet because ur tribe man is in power. the same man that led the ojota protest.
and many more

no matter the heat u think they are getting from well meaning Nigerians that simply just want a working country, its not even equal to half of what yoruba people and APC gave to GEJ govt

una hypocrisy stinks
u cant even take what u dished out

what of
el rufia that told us that GEJ has an empty head like that of a coconut. a whole president and u all clapped for them.

make una continue to defend the evils of APC
Under PDP we heard "this election for me is a do or die affair".
If APC said that today, all heII will let loose.
Under PDP, we heard "even if only me and my family members vote for me, I will win the election" no noise was made.
Tell me about hypocrisy again.
If APC closed Nîgeriàn Airways, the media will be on fire.
If APC closed down NITEL alongside MTEL and brought MTN as a cash cow, all activists will rise up.
If APC sold ALSCON to group of Russians who wrote their proposal in their language and made a bid far lower than the Nîgeriàn group, Arise TV and PitObi will be burning.
If APC commissioned Bonny-Bodo bridge will billions of naira and nothing was done, it will be on the news on daily basis.
If APC brought tèrrórism to Nigèria, we wón't be able to breathe in Nigeria.
I could go on.
If APC grounded the refineries, insults would have reigned supreme.
Under PDP, who are you to talk?
Under PDP, people were still at the polling units and results will be declared, we didn't hear anything.
Tell me about hypocrisy again.
Can u?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka by smileyoo: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
Machinegun91:
It is Tinubu and APC embarrassment

Stop generalizing it
lol. is he not our president and you without exception ?
he is your president !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

State With Most Epileptic Power Supply / Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained / Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.