Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Love And It’s Reality Of Choosing Who Love You Not Who You Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And It’s Reality Of Choosing Who Love You Not Who You Love (459 Views)

How Your DESIRES Help You When Choosing Who To Marry / How Do You Deal With Family Issue When Choosing Who To Marry? / The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And It’s Reality Of Choosing Who Love You Not Who You Love by agbolahan1991(m): 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hi nairalanders
I just thought about sharing this hear so it could help anyone there
I was inlove with a woman who is partially divorced, I love her to the extent of giving her monthly allowance while not being married to her yet.. Along the line, she told me she still love her husband, but she loves me more.the reality is just that I love her more than she do
I have a close female friend who is okay on her own like comfortable financially, she has plots of land.
We discuss about virtually everything together
When i discovered, the other lady I love who is partially divorced is trying to get back to her husband, it’s broke my heart and I ghost her , she never bothered to ask about me and I let it go
I had been friend with this my close female friend more than three years before I met the partially divorced woman
I jokingly woo my close friend and she told me bluntly she has agreed that when am I meeting her family
I was amazed and surprised she told me bluntly that what kept me so long all this while . She even told me if I can’t afford the apartment that she will contribute to it, I don’t intend to ask for her support
The reality is I have decided to choose who loves me for me that has been crushing not the partially divorced woman with many options
CHOOSE WHO CHOOSE YOU
LET LOVE LEADS
Arc Wasiu
Re: Love And It’s Reality Of Choosing Who Love You Not Who You Love by Timothykesh13(m): 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
Fact man
This is what I learnt from the great ubunja
Chosen😎

2 Likes

Re: Love And It’s Reality Of Choosing Who Love You Not Who You Love by agbolahan1991(m): 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2023
Patronize your brother

Re: Love And It’s Reality Of Choosing Who Love You Not Who You Love by Rainbow10: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
agbolahan1991:
Hi nairalanders
I just thought about sharing this hear so it could help anyone there
I was inlove with a woman who is partially divorced, I love her to the extent of giving her monthly allowance while not being married to her yet.. Along the line, she told me she still love her husband, but she loves me more.the reality is just that I love her more than she do
I have a close female friend who is okay on her own like comfortable financially, she has plots of land.
We discuss about virtually everything together
When i discovered, the other lady I love who is partially divorced is trying to get back to her husband, it’s broke my heart and I ghost her , she never bothered to ask about me and I let it go
I had been friend with this my close female friend more than three years before I met the partially divorced woman
I jokingly woo my close friend and she told me bluntly she has agreed that when am I meeting her family
I was amazed and surprised she told me bluntly that what kept me so long all this while . She even told me if I can’t afford the apartment that she will contribute to it, I don’t intend to ask for her support
The reality is I have decided to choose who loves me for me that has been crushing not the partially divorced woman with many options
CHOOSE WHO CHOOSE YOU
LET LOVE LEADS
Arc Wasiu
You Jokely woo your best friend
And she accepted
Even went as far of asking when you gonna meet her people
MR OP
MR OP
MR OP
How many times did I call you.
I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Love And It’s Reality Of Choosing Who Love You Not Who You Love by perfectedQueen(f): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
OPEN INVITATION

Are you interested in joining a group like a family(online family)that you can talk to and relate we? We don't judge... We have created a group where you can be yourself. I can tell you for sure that you will learn, and grow in every aspect most importantly spiritually. We do
have interesting and educating discussion game night, and prayer session. We meet every Friday, Saturday and Sunday by 8:50pm on WhatsApp. So let me specially invite you to join SAFE HAVEN.
Chat us on WhatsApp 07047991156
Re: Love And It’s Reality Of Choosing Who Love You Not Who You Love by Timothykesh13(m): 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
Rainbow10:

You Jokely woo your best friend
And she accepted
Even went as far of asking when you gonna meet her people
MR OP
MR OP
MR OP
How many times did I call you.
I rest my case

The guy nor know say him na plan b

Smh

1 Like

Re: Love And It’s Reality Of Choosing Who Love You Not Who You Love by Reminderz: 5:01am On Oct 02, 2023
you did wrong with the first woman and also with the second woman... this is why we keep telling men, if you let emotions override your thinking as a man, you'll suffer greatly for it because no one would be there to save you when problem arises...

you've started spending on a woman even before she agrees to date you, even started taking up her responsibility whilst she keeps getting fvcked by her man telling you about being partially divorced bullshits or whatever...?? what the fvck man? is that how desperate you are?? is there no other woman you can talk to? is she your personal lord and saviour??

secondly, a woman you told your intentions straight away and she accepted almost immediately might be because of these reasons, she might be just tired of staying single for too long due to her biological clock, she's being in series of relationships with the bad guys and now she feels it's now time to settle down with a beta provider or she might be really into you, for this case, I feel the the first and second option would be the main reason why she accepted you almost immediately and even pushing to meet your parents... RUN O!

You've already told her your intentions, why won't she package herself to you? do you even know her that much? do you know anything about her past life? is she hiding anything dangerous or incriminating from you?

1 Like

Re: Love And It’s Reality Of Choosing Who Love You Not Who You Love by agbolahan1991(m): 6:29am On Oct 02, 2023
Timothykesh13:

The guy nor know say him na plan b

Smh
Plan b for the partially divorced woman right
Re: Love And It’s Reality Of Choosing Who Love You Not Who You Love by agbolahan1991(m): 6:32am On Oct 02, 2023
Reminderz:
you did wrong with the first woman and also with the second woman... this is why we keep telling men, if you let emotions override your thinking as a man, you'll suffer greatly for it because no one would be there to save you when problem arises...

you've started spending on a woman even before she agrees to date you, even started taking up her responsibility whilst she keeps getting fvcked by her man telling you about being partially divorced bullshits or whatever...?? what the fvck man? is that

how desperate you are?? is there no other woman you can talk to? is she your personal lord and saviour??

secondly, a woman you told your intentions straight away and she accepted almost immediately might be because of these reasons, she might be just tired of staying single for too long due to her biological clock, she's being in series of relationships with the bad guys and now she feels it's now time to settle down with a beta provider or she might be really into you, for this case, I feel the the first and second option would be the main reason why she accepted you almost immediately and even pushing to meet your parents... RUN O!

You've already told her your intentions, why won't she package herself to you? do you even know her that much? do you know anything about her past life? is she hiding anything dangerous or incriminating from you?

U are right about this but why should I run
Re: Love And It’s Reality Of Choosing Who Love You Not Who You Love by TheManofTomorrow(m): 7:00am On Oct 02, 2023
You didn't do well with either of the women, to be honest.

The first one isn't worth your attention in the first place except you are just looking for something casual.

You need to know how you present yourself to ladies is how they'll treat/handle you. What do you expect when you are looking for loyalty from a lady still in love with her man? She'd use you anytime her man bleeps up and rush back to the man when he does her right.

She should never have been part of the option.

And the other lady will just use you as a retirement benefit. Of course, you can settle for this, settle with her, and accept mutual responsibilities.

But don't let it cross your mind that love was the reason she decided to settle with you. Her options got exhausted so you are all she has left.

And I could be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Love And It’s Reality Of Choosing Who Love You Not Who You Love by Timothykesh13(m): 6:44am On Oct 04, 2023
[quote author=agbolahan1991 post=126141714]
Plan b for the partially divorced woman right [/quote
No
I meant the other woman

(1) (Reply)

Why Many People Are Single In Their Late 30s Or 40s? / No Be Today Naija Women Dey Use Men Head / Hire Romantic Skaters & Dancers In Lagos For All Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.