Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! (17315 Views)

Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - / Obama's Trip To Africa Comes With A Hefty Price Tag (extra Security, Etc). / What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by ziccoit: 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2011
Gaddafi is 1millionth times better than all the past and present Nigerian presidents combined. Libyan are only blindfolded to the truth. Those people are ruined no doubt.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by texazzpete(m): 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2011
its ik:

please, i want to ask all those jubiliating over gadhafi's death this question?

PLS MY PEOPLE WHAT WAS THIS MAN'S CRIME?

[b]
Col, Gadhafi and Libya
1.There was no electricity bill in Libya; electricity was free for all its citizens
2. There was no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law
3. Home considered a human right in Libya –Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home. Gaddafi’s father has died while him, , his wife and his mother are still living in a tent
4. All newly weds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%
6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kick-start their farms –all for free
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free but they get US$2,300/mth accommodation and car allowance
8. In Libyan, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 (N22) per litre
10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally
11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens
13. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US$5,000
14. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country. So wat wrong did he commit?
? I want your opinion plz.does he deserve dis?[/b]

Adedibu gave many people of Ibadan free meals of Amala every afternoon. Shebi that means he was the best thing to happen to Oyo State?

Libya exports over 1 million barrels of oil daily, with a miniscule population of 6 million people. Even if you distill the greed from Lucky Igbinedion, Ohakim, Ibori and all our thieving Senators and put it in one extra greedy man and make him Libyan president, all these things would have trickled down to the people.

You slaves will sell your birthright for a bowl of porridge. Someone was in power for 42 years, ruling with an evil fist. Yet because of free car and monthly stipend he is the best thing since sliced bread.

Kai! You Nigerians and your poverty mentality!
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by nolongTing: 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2011
its ik:

please, i want to ask all those jubiliating over gadhafi's death this question?

PLS MY PEOPLE WHAT WAS THIS MAN'S CRIME?

[b]
Col, Gadhafi and Libya
1.There was no electricity bill in Libya; electricity was free for all its citizens
2. There was no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law
3. Home considered a human right in Libya –Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home. Gaddafi’s father has died while him, , his wife and his mother are still living in a tent
4. All newly weds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%
6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kick-start their farms –all for free
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free but they get US$2,300/mth accommodation and car allowance
8. In Libyan, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 (N22) per litre
10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally
11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens
13. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US$5,000
14. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country. So wat wrong did he commit?
? I want your opinion plz.does he deserve dis?[/b]

Yes, due to the fact that:

He held on to power for too long – 42 years!

He ruled by FEAR - he killed many people who opposed him

He drove many Libyans into exile for 30 years or more – separating them from their family

He controlled everything! Totalitarian rule.

He had a relatively easy job – he could have done better!
  - Population 30 times smaller than Nigeria's and half the size of the poulation of Lagos
  - Country bigger than Nigeria
  - More oil than Nigeria

Why did he play games with Libyas resources?

Why could he not give other Libyans a chance to lead?

Why did he get involved terrorism, with Libyas resources? Even sponsoring the IRA

Why did he want to rule Africa?

Why did he want to Islamise Africa?

Why was there so much hatred for “Black Africans” in Libya under his rule?

His policies were about dishing out oil money – nothing innovative.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by dhtmli(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2011
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxoLDmskA1A&feature=related
I am translating the video refered to above - since i can read and write spanish. If you use online translators, you cant get the full gist.

Gaddafi nacionalizo sectores
claves de los recursor petroleros y negocio
precios justos dentro de la
OPEC para con los paises
productores de petroleo

Utilizo los ingresos del petroleo para construir
escuelas, universidades, hospitales e infraestructura muy necesaria

Antes de Gaddafi, menos de una quinta parte de libios
sabian leer y escribir

No habia acceso a la education para la mayoria de la gente

y despues de gaddafi, un sistema de education gratuito y de calidad, incluyendo la universidad

Translates to

Demonizing Gaddafi

Gaddafi nationalizes industrial sectors which
are keys to the oil and business.

Fair prices with the OPEC countires towards oil producers.

He Used the oil revenues to build schools, universities, hospitals and their necessary infrastructures.

[Before Gadaffi]
Less than 1/5 th of Libyans could read and write.
There was no no access to education for most people.

[And After Gadaffi]
A system of free education, including college, university

Will continue the translation as the video continues.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2011
By 2010, Libya had the highest GDP per capita, Education Index, and Human Development Index in Africa as
well as some of the best health indicators in the
continent.

During Gaddafi's
period of rule many
of Libya's human
development indicators improved.

source. Wikipedia.com

shame on African State Looterz
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by texazzpete(m): 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2011
*dhtml¡:

I am translating the video refered to above - since i can read and write spanish. If you use online translators, you cant get the full gist.

Translates to

Will continue the translation as the video continues.

'Before Gadaffi' was 1969! Why do you not expect literacy rate to go from 20% to a much increased number in 42 freaking years?!
Every country in the world is modernizing. Every single country in the world has 10000% more hospitals, schools and industries since 1969. What kind of stoopid 'facts' are you presenting?
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by texazzpete(m): 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2011
aze:

By 2010, Libya had the highest GDP per capita, Education Index, and Human Development Index in Africa as
well as some of the best health indicators in the
continent.

During Gaddafi's
period of rule many
of Libya's human
development indicators improved.

source. Wikipedia.com

shame on African State Looterz

The problem was that during Gadaffi's rule, lots of oppression, suppression of human rights, killings of political opponents and exiling of opponents took place. At the same time, the despot was the world's largest supporter and sponsor of terrorism for 2 decades.
Gadaffi's hands are black with the blood of innocents. He deserved his fate!
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by itsik(m): 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2011

Adedibu gave many people of Ibadan free meals of Amala every afternoon. Shebi that means he was the best thing to happen to Oyo State?

Libya exports over 1 million barrels of oil daily, with a miniscule population of 6 million people. Even if you distill the greed from Lucky Igbinedion, Ohakim, Ibori and all our thieving Senators and put it in one extra greedy man and make him Libyan president, all these things would have trickled down to the people.

You slaves will sell your birthright for a bowl of porridge. Someone was in power for 42 years, ruling with an evil fist. Yet because of free car and monthly stipend he is the best thing since sliced bread.

HELLO TEXAZZPETE OR WHAT EVER WAT DO U CALL A STIPEND? JEEZ , SEE HUNGRY MAN FOR NIGERIA OHHHHH,
$50,000 HOUSE AQUISITION MONEY A STIPEND? ALLOWANCES FOR NURSING MOTHERS WORT N750,000 A STIPEND?
I KNOW U MUST BE A MUSLIM, OR FROM THE NORTH. IDIOTS.
WHO IN NIGERIA , I MEAN WHO IN NIGERIA HAS TRIED TO DO EVEN ONE OF THOSE THINGS ON THE LIST FOR HIS KINSMEN NOT TO TALK OF HIS FELLOW NIGERIAN. ALL OUR LEADERS KNOW IS LOOT , LOOT , AND LOOT.
slowpoke. WAKE UP. IF WE WERE GIVE JUST TWO OR THREE OF THESE THINGS HE PROVIDED FOR HIS PEOPLE, I DONT THINK NIGERIA WILL BE AS BAD AS IT IS NOW.

OHHH, MY GOODNESS, VEX WAN KILL ME HERE. I SOME HOW AT THIS POINT REGRET BEING A NIGERIAN. IF I SAY IT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. WHAT RUBBISH.

AND @ nolong thin
YES I UNDERSTAND UR POINTS, EVEN IF U GIVE OUR LEADERS HERE IN NIGERIA SUCH TIME TO RULE, THEY WILL ONLY LEARN HOW TO LOOT, I MEAN LOOOOOOOOOT, I STILL MEAN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT OHHHHHHHH!.
BUT AT LEAST HE TRIED TO DO SOMETHIN FOR HIS PEOPLE.
AND MOST OF THOSE CRIMES AND OFFENCES LEVELED AGAINST HIM, I WILL SAY WAS INITIATED BY AMERICA. IT WAS A PLOT TO SCATTER HIM AND HIS GOVERNMENT COS HE POSSED A BIG TREATH FOR THEM, THE AMERICANS. HE NEVER WAS LOYAL TO THEM. I THINK THATS WHY THE PLOTTED HIS FALL.

THANKS
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by daphil: 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2011
It means a defeat to africa.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by duduspace(m): 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2011
Nayah:

^^And I'll add Dede that KHADDAFI was the only one talking about UNITED STATES OF AFRICA but governement like Senegal, Ivory Coast ( OUATTARA), Compaoré or Bongo ( Father) have done everything to ruin it!

United States of Africa where? has he united his own people first of all and given them a voice?
Wait a minute, has he even united his own family first of all?
or he wanted to be dictator over a United States of Africa too?
Good riddance to bad rubbish I say, only thing is I wanted him in a cage too, death was the easy way out.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by ochizo(m): 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2011
am a developer too, lemme knw wen u r set!!!
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by dhtmli(m): 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2011
texazzpete:

'Before Gadaffi' was 1969! Why do you not expect literacy rate to go from 20% to a much increased number in 42 freaking years?!
Every country in the world is modernizing. Every single country in the world has 10000% more hospitals, schools and industries since 1969. What kind of stoopid 'facts' are you presenting?

Try finish watching the video, my connection is poor here. . .our FG is yet to give us good internet.

Anyway, one thing some of you people should realize is that - there is nobody that is just one thing = 100% good / 100% evil.

There are exceptions though - those NTC people - are 100% evil - they should be blasted off the face of the earth! Damn! Blooody terrorists!
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2011
What has your STATE GUV'NORZ done 4 your state in d last 50yrs?

Is it a must we view life through the lenses of ur posts? Sh*t. Guy mind ur keystroke business, pls.

texazzpete:

The problem was that during Gadaffi's rule, lots of oppression, suppression of human rights, killings of political opponents and exiling of opponents took place. At the same time, the despot was the world's largest supporter and sponsor of terrorism for 2 decades.
Gadaffi's hands are black with the blood of innocents. He deserved his fate!

Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by ogaju007(m): 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2011
texazzpete:

What a shame?  How wrong i was to think good english = intelligence.  Work the maths.
Lybia 42 Years, 1 Man = Good Welfare, No electricity, water, health or education bill.
Nigeria 50 Years  about 10 Men = Non of the Above.

Most people that claimed they went on exile from Lybia are actually those that prefered the capitalist system before Ghadaffis Green Book approach.

Every Couple has a house and $50,000 Dollars to start a family life. Even you, your papa give you okada before?
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by dhtmli(m): 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2011
Meanwhile what has this freaking Giant De Africana se llamo Nigeriano done for us? Good electricity? Good internet? Good education? Security? Jobs?

Lets not even go there at all, because i go break person head even for inside internet here.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by BlackLibya: 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2011

So what? Gabon is even smaller than libya.

Omar Bongo, former president of Gabon(1996):
"Gabon without France is like a car with no driver. France without Gabon is like a car with no fuel, "
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by duduspace(m): 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2011
texazzpete:

Abi o, even Nigeria's literacy rate must have at least doubled within that period sef.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by dhtmli(m): 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2011
Here, even if you pay - you will still not get:
Good Welfare, electricity, water, health or education.

Immagine all the nonsense stuffs going on, even L.A.S.U are increasing their school fees to is it 500% or what? A state school with school fees over 200k?
And all kinda attrocities, every time you pick up a newspaper in Naija, front pages always plastered with sad news. . .para siempre

duduspace:

Abi o, even Nigeria's literacy rate must have at least doubled within that period sef.
what the f**k are you talking about? In Nigeria, everyone is almost an illiterate. In fact, everyone on this thread right now are illiterates,
even the ones with big big grammars - them dey write grammar which them read for inside dictionary - wey them no even fit comprendo sef.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by duduspace(m): 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2011
BlackLibya:

So what? Gabon is even smaller than libya.

Omar Bongo, former president of Gabon(1996):

Hence why his people disposed him off quicker. grin grin
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by ogaju007(m): 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2011
duduspace:

I'm sure you meants illiteracy rate in Nigeria has tripled cause what you guys have there is far from education. It's more like a cultural cycle you must go thru. In Lybia, if a course is not available withing the country's universities, Lybian govt will sponsor the student be it Havard or Cambridge.

GET REAL.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by duduspace(m): 11:56pm On Oct 20, 2011
ogaju007:

I'm sure you meants illiteracy rate in Nigeria has tripled cause what you guys have there is far from education. It's more like a cultural cycle you must go thru. In Lybia, if a course is not available withing the country's universities, Lybian govt will sponsor the student be it Havard or Cambridge.

GET REAL.

And all those people shouting Allah Akbar in that clip where they were dragging him on the road went to Havard and Cambridge as well?  grin grin
and were living in that same Ghadaffi created paradise you painted above? undecided
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by dhtmli(m): 11:58pm On Oct 20, 2011
All of you guys that are shouting here. . . . .how many of you here have real legitimate jobs? Acquiring good and decent education is one thing, getting a good job is another thing. In fact getting a job at all is a very great achievement.

duduspace:

Hence why his people disposed him off quicker.  grin grin
Hmmnn, maybe, so if Gabon was as big as Nigeria nko?

ogaju007:

GET REAL.
Thank you very much for that jare. Them blooody illiterates here are comparing themselves with real educated people.

duduspace:

And all those people shouting Allah Akbar in that clip where they were dragging him on the road went to Havard and Cambridge as well? grin grin
Yes na, i think i even recognized one or two medical doctors amongst them sef.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by duduspace(m): 12:03am On Oct 21, 2011
*dhtml¡:

All of you guys that are shouting here. . . . .how many of you here have real legitimate jobs? Acquiring good and decent education is one thing, getting a good job is another thing. In fact getting a job at all is a very great achievement.
Hmmnn, maybe, so if Gabon was as big as Nigeria nko?
Thank you very much for that jare. Them blooody illiterates here are comparing themselves with real educated people.
Yes na, i think i even recognized one or two medical doctors amongst them sef.

The Libyans truly are literate and yu're illiterate. tongue
How many patents are held by libyans again?, what is their manufacturing sector like? and what major inventions have emerged from Libya again that makes Nigerians illiterate and Libyans literate?

Besides if you you recognized 2 doctors among those dragging him who are literate when yu're not, how can you claim to know what goes on in their country than them and what exactly would make this 2 Havard and Cambridge educated Doctors to turn the Libyan paradise into hell?  grin grin
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by itsik(m): 12:03am On Oct 21, 2011

Abi o, even Nigeria's literacy rate must have at least doubled within that period sef

UNA DEY MAKE ME LAUGH HERE,
OK LETS COUNT. 50YEARS AFTER INDEPENDENCE IN THIS OUR GOD FORSAKEN COUNTRY, WHAT HAS HAPPENED,
IS IT ELECTRICITY?,
OR HEALTH,
OR OUR AVERAGE LIFE SPAN,
OR POVERTY ERADICATION,
OR IS IT THE GOOD HEALTH OS HOSPITAL SYSTEM?,
OR COMFORTABILITY OF CITIZENS,
OR REDUCTION IN CRIME RATE.

PLS TELL ME, NIGERIA AND LYBIA, WHICH HAS LEADERS THAT ARE KNOWN TO BE GOOD IN LOOTING?
AH AH, WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY PEOPLE HERE, EHHHHHH? MODERATOR HELP ME.

EVEN THOUGH OUR POPULATION IS FAR SMALLER THAN THEIR OWN, NIGERIA STILL HAS 40,000,000  , I MEAN 40,000,000 UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS, EVEN WITH ALL OUR OIL. WHAT RUBBISH.

NIGERIANS MENTION ONE THING WE'VE GAINED OR WE WILL SAY OUR LEADERS HAVE PROVIDED FOR WE CITIZENS THAT WE WILL SAY IS OUR BENEFIT AS AN OIL PRODUCING COUNTRY?

Bleep THIS COUNTRY? cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
I CANT HELP LAUGHING AT YOU ALL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by ogaju007(m): 12:04am On Oct 21, 2011
duduspace:

And all those people shouting Allah Akbar in that clip where they were dragging him on the road went to Havard and Cambridge as well?  grin grin
and were living in that same Ghadaffi created paradise you painted above? undecided
Duduspace: Dont just watch NTA news, broaden you horizon atleast youve got access to the net. I've never met a lybian in a foreign country doing funny jobs that most naijas do abroad. click on this link and educate yourself. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 21, 2011
97% of urban dewellers have access to "improved
sanitation facilities" in Libya, this is 2% points lower than the OECD average, or 21% points above the world average.

In the first 15 years of Gaddafi rule, the number of doctors per 1000/citizens increased by seven times, with the number of hospital beds increasing by three time.

During Gaddafi's rule, infant mortality rates went from 125/1000 live births, about average for Africa at the time, to 15.04/1,000, the
best rate in Africa.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by BlackLibya: 12:08am On Oct 21, 2011
Hence why his people disposed him off quicker. Grin Grin

no they didnt. He died, he was old, his son took over. Got it?
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by ogaju007(m): 12:08am On Oct 21, 2011
duduspace:

How many patents are held by libyans again?, what is their manufacturing sector like? and what major inventions have emerged from Libya again that makes Nigerians illiterate and Libyans literate?

Besides if you you recognized 2 doctors among those dragging him who are literate when yu're not, how can you claim to know what goes on in their country than them and what exactly would make this 2 Havard and Cambridge educated Doctors to turn the Libyan paradise into hell?  grin grin

Now you're begining to analyse. Thats what a learned mind does. Glad you live in Manchester possibly the worst part called moston. Have you come across any Lybian hustling in the UK. Guy get Real! The uprising was just an avenue to get rid of him by some peeps.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by duduspace(m): 12:09am On Oct 21, 2011
ogaju007:

Duduspace: Dont just watch NTA news, broaden you horizon atleast youve got access to the net. I've never met a lybian in a foreign country doing funny jobs that most naijas do abroad. click on this link and educate yourself. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index

Don't be deceived, I live abroad and I know all nationalities do what you term funny jobs. At a certain time in Ireland Painters were earning more per hour than Medical Doctors.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by dhtmli(m): 12:11am On Oct 21, 2011
So that we been done agree say we all na eliterates, oya,

gadaffi supporters - raise up your right hand,
anti-gadaffi supports - raise up your left hand

And get your gunz ready, we are about to start our own Nigerian-Anti-Gadaffi Warz!

And while the foools are fighting, NATO don thief all the money wey gadaffi don hide for the hole.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by duduspace(m): 12:13am On Oct 21, 2011
ogaju007:

Now you're begining to analyse. Thats what a learned mind does. Glad you live in Manchester possibly the worst part called moston. Have you come across any Lybian hustling in the UK. Guy get Real! The uprising was just an avenue to get rid of him by some peeps.

I haven't seen any analysis here, only rantings and half truths mostly from you. I've never heard of Moston to be honest, does one of your people live there who has described it to you or is that where you live doin funny jobs?  tongue
The only part of manchester I know that sounds like that is Urmston which I pass by Rail atimes when commuting.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by dhtmli(m): 12:15am On Oct 21, 2011
duduspace:

Besides if you you recognized 2 doctors among those dragging him who are literate when yu're not, how can you claim to know what goes on in their country than them and what exactly would make this 2 Havard and Cambridge educated Doctors to turn the Libyan paradise into hell?  grin grin

I might have lived in Libya and made some friends there also. Aye, and that must be why i kinda like some of the positive part of Gadaffi of blessed memory.
The fact that i live in Nigeria does not make me all Nigeriano - many people are not just one thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kharkiv Nuclear Reactor Lab In Ukraine ‘On Fire After Russian Air Raid’ / Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation / Bomb Blasts At Police Headquarters In Chad Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.