Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! (17316 Views)

Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - / Obama's Trip To Africa Comes With A Hefty Price Tag (extra Security, Etc). / What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by maingate2: 8:09am On Oct 21, 2011
it show that without revolution there cannot be solution
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by ogaju007(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2011
Hmmn Food for thought. Ghadafi Ruled for 42 Years and that was his crime? I wonder what happens if pople start protesting about the monarchy in France and UK and they start having weapons as well? hmmmnnn undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by teskyg: 8:12am On Oct 21, 2011
Vanity upon vanity is equal to vanity.What has Ghadafi achieved?The fact that he provided all the social amenities to the citizens does not mean there are no any other person in Libya that can do same.

The main issue here is sight tight leaders.Most of the posters speaking in support of the tyrant called Ghadafi need to remember he ruled Libya as a personal empire where opposition where killed and imprison with impunity.

I disagree with the westernization theory been postulated by some of the posters on nairaland.NATO wouldn't have any reason to come into Libya if he has step them just like Mubarack did in Egypt.African leaders creates the opportunity for the west to come in, He should learn from the lessons of Saddam.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by phreakabit(m): 8:20am On Oct 21, 2011
[size=15pt]I for one think these videos are FAKE!! Secondly that could have easily been one of his lookalikes. Thirdly, this whole event just goes to show one thing: NEOCOLONIALISM is still very much in practice. I mean it took barely hours of the news breaking for the European PM's to land in Libya. . . . .  I mean come on?! Why is his "death" of significant importance to them? Oh, I remember, he was an open enemy of the Western world and their oppression of Africa, ok maybe not Africa, but Libya. And secondly free Oil for Europe and Americas ailing economy.

BTW, I STILL THINK HE IS ALIVE SOMEWHERE. . . . Do the maths. He had numerous lookalikes when he was alive. Secondly, he who is "dead stays dead"!

[/size]
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by justwise(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: Simple answer! All it means is that the United States government is doing what it always does. Pretty soon the African nations will just be extended states of the United States. Look at how they are invading other countries trying to be the global police. It is nothing more than neo-imperialism. Let's be serious here, do any of you actually believe that the US gives a damn about other countries?!?! All the crap that the American government does, if you switch roles and have other countries apply the same tactics, then it suddenly becomes a problem. You all need to sit down and read "The Chomsky Reader" by Noam Chomsky!

I never had any reason to disagree with you since i joined this forum but i have one today. Why do we intend to blame the west when the going gets tough? Yes Gaddafi provided for his pple but at what cost? America did not start the trouble in Libya, America dragged their feet b4 even getting involved with NATO and that was when Arab league and the UN resolution was passed.
Our problem in Africa got little or nothing to do with the west, WE Africans are the problem, we are selfish, we are greedy, we are corrupt and power hungry. I did not like the way Gaddafi died after watching the raw video over and over again, i thought he should have been treated better but Gaddafi saw it coming, he locked up and killed his own people and the same treatment was served to him yesterday.

American interest obviously comes first in everything they do, when will Africa put the interest of Africans first before money?
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by justwise(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2011
teskyg:

Vanity upon vanity is equal to vanity.What has Ghadafi achieved?The fact that he provided all the social amenities to the citizens does not mean there are no any other person in Libya that can do same.

The main issue here is sight tight leaders.Most of the posters speaking in support of the tyrant called Ghadafi need to remember he ruled Libya as a personal empire where opposition where killed and imprison with impunity.

I disagree with the westernization theory been postulated by some of the posters on nairaland.NATO wouldn't have any reason to come into Libya if he has step them just like Mubarack did in Egypt.African leaders creates the opportunity for the west to come in, He should learn from the lessons of Saddam.

Thank you!! we always blame the west when we try to cover up our crimes. Since the west is that bad for African, how many Africans preferred moving to west for a better life and how many moved to country like Libya?
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by justwise(m): 8:34am On Oct 21, 2011
ogaju007:

Hmmn Food for thought. Ghadafi Ruled for 42 Years and that was his crime? I wonder what happens if pople start protesting about the monarchy in France and UK and they start having weapons as well? hmmmnnn undecided undecided undecided

The Uk has the prime minister and ceremonial head of state which is the Queen, the Queen does not get involved with the running of the govt. The Uk conduct a free and fair elections every 5yrs, how many has Libya conducted for the past 42yrs?

How many pple did the UK police shot dead during the recent riot in London and other cities in the UK?
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by justwise(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

LOL it took me that long to focus on this topic? lol. watching too much CNN! grin

@ topic: this is a bitter sweet moment for africa.

It shows the consequence of trying to rule with harsh tactics regardless of how loved and respected one is. This also shows the importance of self reliance and awareness among African nations.

This was a man who "ruled with an iron fist". A man of his kind is not hard to find in prehistoric or present day Africa. Sadly these men who rule in such a way fail to realize the first man didn't last long, neither will they. [I see Cameroon being the next line of rebellion due to the pined up frustration of having a president who rules as dictator.] It's a brutal cycle that seems to continue BECAUSE a lot of Africans seem not to value the "history repeats itself" philosophy. So in the ensuing months or years of Gaddafi's death, I can guarantee that we will see political and ethnic killings throughout Libya because of one man's misjudgement and abandonment of original agendas.

This is nothing new to the African continent unfortunately however it can be curved. While I believe the method of rule exhibited by Gaddafi should have no place in Africa I will say that on the other hand, I think Africans should take to SOME of his ideologies.

Ghaddafi may not have necessarily WANTED African unity as much as he preached (or pretended to some) BUT the proposal is a good one. He preached he importance of trade and building relationships between the Africans nations AS WELL AS WITH the black countries in the west. Being Caribbean myself I think the idea to be fantastic. Africans and Caribbeans forming their own uniting of nations as we watch the power shift go east and imperialistic ideologies head eastward as well.  A lot of African countries are now dealing with China the way they did their European oppressors. What do I mean? Blacks have relied so heavily on Whites and Arabs to GIVE to us but in turn we don't DO FOR SELF. Now that China is gaining momentum, she is now looking at Africa.

With that said I think now MORE THAN ever, African leaders need to seriously rethink about how they are and plan to remain in power. Change up their strategies and think on a more democratic point of view. Africa won't get any better in a matter of days or few years. it will take decades to right the wrongs but the initiative needs to be taken now, so that Africa won't be the feature of CNN due to war and chaos but rather due because of upgrades and promise. Like Gaddafi showed in his final months, Africa won't be able to defend herself if her people are unhappy and conflicted.

So folks I do feel for him but I gotta take Gaddafi for what he was; a live reflection of and lesson to Africa. He served his purpose on Earth already which is why he is nolonger with us. He was to enlighten and lead by example when it comes to the pros and cons of self reliance or lack thereof. Now its time for African leaders to move smarter.

I enjoyed reading your post, balanced and with alot of searching questions.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by brainpulse: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2011
Nigerians are the only people on earth having SHORT MEMORY that is the reason why the leaders take undue advantage of them. We all know what Gadaffi tried doing to the whole Africa- wanting to create UNITED STATES OF AFRICA and where he will be the Leader. He planned Africa having her own Nuclear Bomb( and we all know what its for), and yet some brainless and senseless nigerians are praising him.
The same man equiped Abacha and sold armour tankers and weapons to Abacha to do what? Kill his fellow country men
Libyans are not coward nigerians, that a president will loot their treasury for years, kill human right activities a nd yet nigerians will organise 1 million man match for Gadaffi. Shameless B,a,s,tards without vision and ready to die in misery and penury why their leaders share all the luxuries. and yet sing of their praise.
This MAn killed several people and took advantage of them.
His Vision for his country was only for himself and families, it was not the west that won the battle nor killed gadafi it was the libyan people.
Your parents are in the village suffering, most of you in lagos and abroad during dirty jobs and our leaders are all in abuja sharing your resources and yet you organise crusades, revival, 24hrs praying meeting for suffering to go. Still our leaders are still in Abuja enjoying your prayers and monies and you are fasting and suffering. Nonsense people without head and VIsion= NIgerians.
STANDUP! STANDUP!! STANDUP for your right-Bob Marley
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by warrior101: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2011
1) My english is limited
2) Freedom is an english word

In actual sense there is no freedom. What you call freedom as itself another master/religion. Hence, the preachers of a particulat view of freedom have a motive underneath, For example the preacher will later become a leader of his/her followers etc

Personally, I will say that formal lybia under Lord Gaddafi attained freedom from its western bullies and the people enjoyed it,

PEOPLE SHOULD READ ABOUT THE ILLUMINANTI, In there lies the fact that some grooup of families will continue to rule and control the world and kill all those that stand as a threat to them, Lord Gaddafi was a scape goat of the powers that be and an example to any other who wish to follow that way,

JUST THINK PEOPLE, WHAT IS FREEDOM?
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by saintohia: 8:52am On Oct 21, 2011
Hold no a minute: before UN backed NATO invasion of Libya, is Nigeria (economy, standard of living, corruption level) better than Libya? The issue here is not how long he ruled but I think Libyans was still more comfortable (enjoyed more) than Nigerians.

I'm not a Gaddafi fan, but I would prefer Africans sort out their issues without involving the West because nothing good will ever manifest from Sodom. The Libyan story is not different from Iraq's , IS ALL ABOUT LIBYAN OIL. Very soon you'll start watching Ugandan scenario. They would always come up with propaganda in other to crash existing govt & intall their puppet.

But guyz don't you think Nigeria need to be Liberated of corrupt looters that term themselves learders?
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by InkedNerd(f): 8:53am On Oct 21, 2011
phreakabit:

[size=15pt]I for one think these videos are FAKE!! Secondly that could have easily been one of his lookalikes. Thirdly, this whole event just goes to show one thing: NEOCOLONIALISM is still very much in practice. I mean it took barely hours of the news breaking for the European PM's to land in Libya. . . . .  I mean come on?! Why is his "death" of significant importance to them? Oh, I remember, he was an open enemy of the Western world and their oppression of Africa, ok maybe not Africa, but Libya. And secondly free Oil for Europe and Americas ailing economy.

BTW, I STILL THINK HE IS ALIVE SOMEWHERE. . . . Do the maths. He had numerous lookalikes when he was alive. Secondly, he who is "dead stays dead"![/size]

Smh, so very true [bolded parts]

justwise:

I never had any reason to disagree with you since i joined this forum but i have one today. Why do we intend to blame the west when the going gets tough? Yes Gaddafi provided for his pple but at what cost? America did not start the trouble in Libya, America dragged their feet b4 even getting involved with NATO and that was when Arab league and the UN resolution was passed.
Our problem in Africa got little or nothing to do with the west, WE Africans are the problem, we are selfish, we are greedy, we are corrupt and power hungry. I did not like the way Gaddafi died after watching the raw video over and over again, i thought he should have been treated better but Gaddafi saw it coming, he locked up and killed his own people and the same treatment was served to him yesterday.

American interest obviously comes first in everything they do, when will Africa put the interest of Africans first before money?

Ok, thank you for adding your two cents but when did I say that America was dragged into it? All I said was that America being involved is nothing more than neo-imperialism. Did I blame everyone in the west? No! But the main contenders in this new scramble for Africa are well known and we know what their interests in this conflict is. Let's not sit here and pretend that the US and many other western nations aren't playing puppet master with organizations like the United Nations and NATO. Do Africans need to help themselves, yes indeed but until we as a continent cease to continue suckling on the brëasts of the west, we will forever be enslaved to them. So for you to say that our problem have little nothing to do with them would be a complete denial of their incessant interference in the affairs of Africa. Do some research and you will see that the American government has at one was or another funded and fueled events that have happened in Africa. Even many of the American companies that we Africans have grown up with as children, many of them funded pro-apartheid movements in the past. Don't sit here and act like America and other wester nations don't have their hand in the pot! You saying that we are greedy gets us no where, if greedy is what we are then what do you call the United States their cohorts? Are they not the same as the people you say we are? Did they suddenly become compassionate, just, and peace loving individuals? Yes, I will admit as a continent, we need to get our act together but the sheepishly act as though they have played no role in our troubles would be a complete denial of African history as a whole.

saintohia:

Hold no a  minute: before UN backed  NATO invasion of Libya, is Nigeria (economy, standard of living, corruption level) better than Libya? The issue here is not how long he ruled but I think Libyans was still more comfortable (enjoyed more) than Nigerians.

I'm not a Gaddafi fan, but I would prefer Africans sort out their issues without involving the West because nothing good will ever manifest from Sodom. T[b]he Libyan story is not different from Iraq's ,  IS ALL ABOUT LIBYAN OIL.  Very soon you'll start watching Ugandan scenario. They would always come up with propaganda in other to crash existing govt & intall their puppet.[/b]

But guyz don't you think Nigeria need to be Liberated of corrupt looters that term themselves learders?

It's true, America's got their hand in everyone pot and no one has the balls to say a damn thing! It's always one excuse after another

Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by antonion(m): 8:54am On Oct 21, 2011
GHADAFFI DEAD MUGABE TO FOLLOW[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by brainpulse: 8:56am On Oct 21, 2011
justwise:

I love your post- Nigerians are the only people on earth to have SHort memory- They blame everything on the WEST and they que like rats to take their Visas. This man started the war that could have been averted but took the other way round killing his people and when jungle justice was done on him with the same measurement all senseless nigerians are barking.

NOTE- The same senseless Nigerians will mob a common thief in the market for stilling N50 and plead for a leader that steals Billions and also organize 5million man march for a killer and also conduct religions service for a murderer and corrupt leader. What type of generation and contry is this.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by antonion(m): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2011
he died nicely , they should have cut his balls while he was alive and toung toture him
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by unclenna(m): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2011
all this bull shit are caused by america. the day the world we realize what america is doing to the world that will be the day the world will have peace. gaddafi is better than  obama, take it or leave it.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by phreakabit(m): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2011
brainpulse:

Nigerians are the only people on earth having SHORT MEMORY that is the reason why the leaders take undue advantage of them. We all know what Gadaffi tried doing to the whole Africa- wanting to create UNITED STATES OF AFRICA and where he will be the Leader. He planned Africa having her own Nuclear Bomb( and we all know what its for), and yet some brainless and senseless nigerians are praising him.
The same man equiped Abacha and sold armour tankers and weapons to Abacha to do what? Kill his fellow country men
Libyans are not coward nigerians, that a president will loot their treasury for years, kill human right activities a nd yet nigerians will organise 1 million man match for Gadaffi. Shameless B,a,s,tards without vision and ready to die in misery and penury why their leaders share all the luxuries. and yet sing of their praise.
This MAn killed several people and took advantage of them.
His Vision for his country was only for himself and families, it was not the west that won the battle nor killed gadafi it was the libyan people.
Your parents are in the village suffering, most of you in lagos and abroad during dirty jobs and our leaders are all in abuja sharing your resources and yet you organise crusades, revival, 24hrs praying meeting for suffering to go. Still our leaders are still in Abuja enjoying your prayers and monies and you are fasting and suffering. Nonsense people without head and VIsion= NIgerians.
STANDUP! STANDUP!! STANDUP for your right-Bob Marley

I never doubted your lack of intelligence, but after reading your post, I now doubt you even have a well developed brain to the capacity of a healthy human adult. Pick up a book or two , conduct your own research, discover your own information, do not FULLY believe what the western media dishes out to you. I just pray that people like yourself do not one day rise to the seat of power in Nigeria.  I can't stand Africans who's sole purpose of being on earth is to worship and be puppets to the Western world.  

BTW, If I was in his position, I too will want to own a WMD. Its no secret Africa is the most demilitarized zone on earth. For instance the only reason America is wary about entering North Korea is because Kim Jong Ill has long range missiles, and threatening to use them on Places likes Japan, South Korea and Hawaii (USA) ( ALL HAVING HUGE AMOUNTS OF AMERICAN INVESTMENTS AND AMERICAN MILITARY BASES). America were after WMD's in Iraq, right?. . . . Well its no secret that there is a HUGE possibility of the existence of WMD's and Long range missiles in Iran. America however wouldn't go to war with Iran because the first causality of that war would be the annex of America, Israel.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by Naledi14(f): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2011
The west, nato, call them what you want are systematicaly removing those who will pose a threat to thier NEW WORLD ORDER. Gadaffi is a great achievment for them its a damn shame i tell you. I cry for those praising his death  but the west knows that his revelations would have been much worse than those of charles taylor so his death was a must. I advise those who watch cnn bcc and the like to stop those are just propoganda machines.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by Sike(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2011
*dhtml¡:

There aint no freedom anywhere. . .
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by justwise(m): 9:08am On Oct 21, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Smh, so very true [bolded parts]

Ok, thank you for adding your two cents but when did I say that America was dragged into it? All I said was that America being involved is nothing more than neo-imperialism. Did I blame everyone in the west? No! But the main contenders in this new scramble for Africa are well known and we know what their interests in this conflict is. Let's not sit here and pretend that the US and many other western nations aren't playing puppet master with organizations like the United Nations and NATO. Do Africans need to help themselves, yes indeed but until we as a continent cease to continue sucking on the bosoms of the west, we will forever be enslaved to them. So for you to say that our problem have little nothing to do with them would be a complete denial of their incessant interference in the affairs of Africa. Do some research and you will see that the American government has at one was or another funded and fueled events that have happened in Africa. Even many of the American companies that we Africans have grown up with as children, many of them funded pro-apartheid movements in the past. Don't sit here and act like America and other wester nations don't have their hand in the pot! You saying that we are greedy gets us no where, if greedy is what we are then what do you call the United States their cohorts? Are they not the same as the people you say we are? Did they suddenly become compassionate, just, and peace loving individuals? Yes, I will admit as a continent, we need to get our act together but the sheepishly act as though they have played no role in our troubles would be a complete denial of African history as a whole.

It's true, America's got their hand in everyone pot and no one has the balls to say a damn thing! It's always one excuse after another

I'm not denying for one moment that America did not play a part in some of the problems that occurred in the Africa, yes they did but ultimately we Africans are the problem, SA got independent in 1994 and Nigeria got her independent in 1960, both with colonial history, which country is better today? Nigeria with the oil or SA without oil?

My point is this: Lets stop blaming the west, we Africans choose to loot our resources and banked them in the west, we can't say no to American dollar cos our are greedy, no good hospital, no good road, no electrify, teachers poorly paid, we blame the west?
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by justwise(m): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2011
Naledi14:

The west, nato, call them what you want are systematicaly removing those who will pose a threat to thier NEW WORLD ORDER. Gadaffi is a great achievment for them its a damn shame i tell you. I cry for those praising his death  but the west knows that his revelations would have been much worse than those of charles taylor so his death was a must. I advise those who watch cnn bcc and the like to stop those are just propoganda machines.

Which channel do you watch?
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by phreakabit(m): 9:15am On Oct 21, 2011
This is the same script they played out in Somalia. . . . . And,WOW! What a beauty Somalia turned out to be.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by brainpulse: 9:17am On Oct 21, 2011
saintohia:

Hold no a minute: before UN backed NATO invasion of Libya, is Nigeria (economy, standard of living, corruption level) better than Libya? The issue here is not how long he ruled but I think Libyans was still more comfortable (enjoyed more) than Nigerians.

I'm not a Gaddafi fan, but I would prefer Africans sort out their issues without involving the West because nothing good will ever manifest from Sodom. The Libyan story is not different from Iraq's , IS ALL ABOUT LIBYAN OIL. Very soon you'll start watching Ugandan scenario. They would always come up with propaganda in other to crash existing govt & intall their puppet.

If you are a Good student of History and you listen to News very well. You will know that Libya also sign a treaty with UN to protect the rights of the people of Libya which Gadaffi was not during, therefore NATO under UN has fundamental right to protect  every citizen of the world that are being molested
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by justwise(m): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2011
brainpulse:

If you are a Good student of History and you listen to News very well. You will know that Libya also sign a treaty with UN to protect the rights of the people of Libya which Gadaffi was not during, therefore NATO under UN has fundamental right to protect  every citizen of the world that are being molested

How did Gaddafi come to power?
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by InkedNerd(f): 9:43am On Oct 21, 2011
justwise:

I'm not denying for one moment that America did not play a part in some of the problems that occurred in the Africa, yes they did but ultimately we Africans are the problem, SA got independent in 1994 and Nigeria got her independent in 1960, both with colonial history, which country is better today? Nigeria with the oil or SA without oil?

My point is this: Lets stop blaming the west, we Africans choose to loot our resources and banked them in the west, we can't say no to American dollar cos our are greedy, no good hospital, no good road, no electrify, teachers poorly paid, we blame the west?  

I'm not asking of who got what first. It is not the subject matter at hand here. There is no way to ever stop blaming the west when the west is continuously sticking their business into our affairs and the affairs of others. Don't worry, soon enough you and every other African won't need to step a foot out of Africa in oder to get American citizenship.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by brainpulse: 9:45am On Oct 21, 2011
@ phreakabit

i dont need to trade words with you or abuse your level of intelligence to prove a point but i will try and trade facts with you. When you are talking of the West to a large proportion they respect the fundamental rights of their Citizen and at least respect the their own laws because it works for them. Count how many countries that are doing that in Africa, what is the usefullness of giving me food that i am afraid to eat? Why will you kill your people to rule them? If the wall has no hole the Lizard will not enter so says my fathers.
The Uprising started by the people, Gadaffi moved to stopped them violently against fundamental rights, air bombing his people to prove a point that HE LOVED THEM" and wants to rule them. All African leaders adviced him first to step down, he bu*ll*shi*t them. Nicholas Sarkosy( French President) his friend adviced him, he was adamant before the same friend got infuriated and lead NATO against him. Please read the News with an open mind not prejudiced mind against the West.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by justwise(m): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

I'm not asking of who got what first. It is not the subject matter at hand here. There is no way to ever stop blaming the west when the west is continuously sticking their business into our affairs and the affairs of others. Don't worry, soon enough you and every other African won't need to step a foot out of Africa in oder to get American citizenship.

The blame game goes on.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by InkedNerd(f): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2011
justwise:

The blame game goes on.

Yes, of course you'd say that tongue
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by justwise(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Yes, of course you'd say that tongue

Yup, America should stick their noses into our businesses when it comes to donation and other charities they do in Africa but when it comes to corruption they are interfering. grin
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by InkedNerd(f): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2011
justwise:

Yup, America should stick their noses into our businesses when it comes to donation and other charities they do in Africa but when it comes to corruption they are interfering. grin

Did you see me say that they should even come and donate or start charities? You're the one bringing this part up, not me. Stop acting like I mentioned them coming to recuse poor 'ol Africa because I said no such thing.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by Naledi14(f): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2011
@justwise i usually just browse the internet for news research a topic for myself and form an opinion through my own findings.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by justwise(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Did you see me say that they should even come and donate or start charities? You're the one bringing this part up, not me. Stop acting like I mentioned them coming to recuse poor 'ol Africa because I said no such thing.

You did not ask them to donate or start charity in Africa but millions need those American/western goodies, some govt in African can't even write annual budge without western donation. Even with our oil Nigeria till accept donations from the west. when such is the case then expect America/west to stick their noses into our businesses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kharkiv Nuclear Reactor Lab In Ukraine ‘On Fire After Russian Air Raid’ / Bomb Blasts At Police Headquarters In Chad Capital / Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.