Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! (17317 Views)

Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" - / Obama's Trip To Africa Comes With A Hefty Price Tag (extra Security, Etc). / What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by ogaju007(m): 12:17am On Oct 21, 2011
duduspace:

Don't be deceived, I live abroad and I know all nationalities do what you term funny jobs. At a certain time in Ireland Painters were earning more per hour than Medical Doctors.

OMG see what i'm talking about. You're being defensive. I live in manchester as well so to me you don't live abroad dumb ass!! Not every Nationality does your kinda job. Saudis  and Lybians don't cause they didn't have any reason to. They got paid whether they worked or not which is why they employ a lot of expatriates. Please dont misinform people. At no point in time did Painters in Ireland get paid than Medical doctors . I worked in Dublin on a contract during the boom though such jobs got paid well but not as you put it. Most Doctors earn average of 65k - 75k Eur in Irelan and GBP in UK. Stop Misinforming People.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by duduspace(m): 12:22am On Oct 21, 2011
ogaju007:

OMG see what i'm talking about. You're being defensive. I live in manchester as well so to me you don't live abroad dumb Bottom!! Not every Nationality does your kinda job. Saudis  and Lybians don't cause they didn't have any reason to. They got paid whether they worked or not which is why they employ a lot of expatriates. Please dont misinform people. At no point in time did Painters in Ireland get paid than Medical doctors . I worked in Dublin on a contract during the boom though such jobs got paid well but not as you put it. Most Doctors earn average of 65k - 75k Eur in Irelan and GBP in UK. Stop Misinforming People.

What hospital do you know in Dublin? and I'm not being defensive just want to know if I bumped into you while I was schooling there.
And yes, I'm certain of it, at the height of the building boom in Ireland in 2006 -2008, painters earned more per hour than doctors.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by ogaju007(m): 12:24am On Oct 21, 2011
duduspace:

I haven't seen any analysis here, only rantings and half truths mostly from you. I've never heard of Moston to be honest, does one of your people live there who has described it to you or is that where you live doin funny jobs?  tongue
The only part of manchester I know that sounds like that is Urmston which I pass by Rail atimes when commuting.

I know its still sharking you that you're in obodo oyinbo. Moston is towards oldham urmston is toward altricham. I work on Talbot Road the Big Building next to the cricket ground. Im glad im far from funny Jobs but even if i was doing a funny job i will be proud of myself. Like i said get real dumb ass.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by dhtmli(m): 12:25am On Oct 21, 2011
Na me start this doctor stuff on this thread, guys, am I the only one that recognize 2 of those dudes in the videos to be doctors?
Or maybe they just happen to look like some people i think i know

Disclaimer: I dont know any of those dudes (I can see some NTC helicopters outside my window already)
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by Omolulu(m): 12:26am On Oct 21, 2011
now why would he be killed in that manner if he really improved Libya??

Gaddafi messed up, too much blood in his hands,

that's justice folks, it's wheels grind slowly but surely

I'd rather have a Nigeria where i can speak my mind freely

than a Libya where i would live my life in the shadow of a fellow man.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by duduspace(m): 12:28am On Oct 21, 2011
ogaju007:

I know its still sharking you that you're in obodo oyinbo. Moston is towards oldham urmston is toward altricham. I work on Talbot Road the Big Building next to the cricket ground. Im glad im far from funny Jobs but even if i was doing a funny job i will be proud of myself. Like i said get real dumb Bottom.

Well, since we're gettin to know each other, I reside at Salford Quays, not too far from OT. And don't start getting smarty pants, the dumbo who started on jobs and funny stuff was you.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by ogaju007(m): 12:29am On Oct 21, 2011
duduspace:

What hospital do you know in Dublin? and I'm not being defensive just want to know if I bumped into you while I was schooling there.
And yes, I'm certain of it, at the height of the building boom in Ireland in 2006 -2008, painters earned more per hour than doctors.

YYeeee See my life ooo this guy wan claim doctor say in school for Dublin. hey na waaooo. I didnt work in any hospital. I'm an IT Consultant Worked with Kerry Group in TyGlass. Stop Bulshitting people.  Dumb Ass. who cares where anyone lives now. Its now a global Village (Internet).

Just answer the question. You see lybian dey follow una job for abroad? Dumb Ass.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by dhtmli(m): 12:31am On Oct 21, 2011
Omolulu:

now why would he be killed in that manner if he really improved Libya??

Gaddafi messed up, too much blood in his hands,

that's justice folks, it's wheels grind slowly but surely

I'd rather have a Nigeria where i can speak my mind freely

than a Libya where i would live my life in the shadow of a fellow man.
Si, he really messed up. But that does not change the fact that he did made some positive changes.

Now as for our Nigeria, well, i wish there will be some improvement
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by duduspace(m): 12:32am On Oct 21, 2011
ogaju007:

YYeeee See my life ooo this guy wan claim doctor say in school for Dublin. hey na waaooo. I didnt work in any hospital. I'm an IT Consultant Worked with Kerry Group in TyGlass. Stop Bulshitting people.  Dumb Bottom. who cares where anyone lives now. Its now a global Village (Internet).

Just answer the question. You see lybian dey follow una job for abroad? Dumb Bottom.

stop being a silly Bottom wipe, I never said I was a doctor, I have a sibling who worked at Tallaght Hospital and I had a lot of medico friends who worked all over the place like Cork and Limerick, there were a lot of Nigerian doctors in Dublin at that time who I got to meet.
I worked in IT support for Ebay at Blanchardstown while schooling.
See the asswipe again? who mentioned where he stayed first? me or you?
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by ogaju007(m): 12:34am On Oct 21, 2011
duduspace:

Well, since we're gettin to know each other, I reside at Salford Quays, not too far from OT. And don't start getting smarty pants, the dumbo who started on jobs and funny stuff was you.

Ok we go finish the arguement for Lounge 31, The Park or Madison Lounge choose one.  Make we take 2 pints of Carling wash Ghadaffi down. grin grin
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by duduspace(m): 12:35am On Oct 21, 2011
ogaju007:

Ok we go finish the arguement for Lounge 31, The Park or Madison Lounge choose one.  Make we take 2 pints of Carling wash Ghadaffi down. grin grin

No wahala I'm game. Make I bring bodyguard come abi I get cover? grin grin
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by newswizard(m): 12:37am On Oct 21, 2011
Arab’s longest-ruling leader captured in a hole

Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi, born on June 7, 1942 and commonly known as Muammar Gaddafi  or Colonel Gaddafi, was the autocratic ruler of Libya, from September 1, 1969 when he seized power in a military coup, until 2011 when his government was overthrown by a NATO-backed rebel force in a civil war. His 42-year rule, prior to the uprising, made him the fourth longest-ruling non-royal leader since 1900, as well as the longest-ruling Arab leader.

He variously styled himself as 'the Brother Leader', 'Guide of the Revolution', and the 'King of Kings'.

After seizing power in 1969, he abolished the Libyan Constitution of 1951 and imposed laws based on the political ideology he had formulated, called the Third International Theory and published in The Green Book,
http://nigeriancompass.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6772:arabs-longest-ruling-leader-captured-in-a-hole&catid=323:africa-news&Itemid=595
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by Omolulu(m): 12:37am On Oct 21, 2011
*dhtml¡:

Si, he really messed up. But that does not change the fact that he did made some positive changes.

Now as for our Nigeria, well, i wish there will be some improvement

Nigeria might not need such extreme moves, but if it did, who we go kill first?

I assure u that like Gaddafi every Nigerian political criminal would find people to fight to death for him

though we are moving very slowly, surely we'll achieve something
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by ogaju007(m): 12:37am On Oct 21, 2011
Just carry 2 omo ele come just incase i need a bobby to lean on when im sobbing lmao grin grin grin
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by ogaju007(m): 12:39am On Oct 21, 2011
duduspace:

No wahala I'm game. Make I bring bodyguard come abi I get cover? grin grin

Just carry 2 omo ele come just incase i need a bobby to lean on when im sobbing lmao grin grin grin
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by dhtmli(m): 12:40am On Oct 21, 2011
ogaju007:

Now you guys are depressing me more. You cannot even do a 1 minute silence for the great African leader?
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by duduspace(m): 12:41am On Oct 21, 2011
ogaju007:

But haba, Ghadaffi na wrongest persin to sob over o. I fit gree you if na Lumumba or Sankara. All those despots I nor just like.
take better WKD wash am down jare. About the omo ele no shaking but yu nor go drink too much o, dem like better service. grin grin
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by ogaju007(m): 12:44am On Oct 21, 2011
*dhtml¡:

Now you guys are depressing me more. You cannot even do a 1 minute silence for the great African leader?

Ah ah wetin concern agbero with overload grin grin Na we kill am? grin grin I beg shine shine bobo
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by duduspace(m): 12:45am On Oct 21, 2011
*dhtml¡:

Abeg come join us with 1 minute of drinking jare. Na yu kill am? grin grin
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by BlackLibya: 12:45am On Oct 21, 2011
Lumumba or Sankara,

did u just call them despots?
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by duduspace(m): 12:47am On Oct 21, 2011
BlackLibya:

Lumumba or Sankara,

did u just call them despots?

mba o, where did you hear that one?
those ones could have made africa great but is it not fellow africans who later became despots who killed them?
if the west help you get rid of Campaore or Mobutu who killed those 2, would you applaud them or not?
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by dhtmli(m): 12:49am On Oct 21, 2011
Haba! Now i am going to start crying here! You guys are not PATRIOTS OF AFRICA!

An African brother gets killed, african brothers go drinking.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by duduspace(m): 12:51am On Oct 21, 2011
*dhtml¡:

Haba! Now i am going to start crying here! You guys are not PATRIOTS OF AFRICA!

An African brother gets killed, african brothers go drinking.

Okay take it this way so yu feel better. We are going to drown our sorrows in drink. grin grin
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by BlackLibya: 12:59am On Oct 21, 2011
if the west help you get rid of Campaore or Mobutu who killed those 2, would you applaud them or not?

No because the CIA and Belgium funded Mobutu so he could kill Lumamba, Belgium issued an apology about this a few years ago.

France used Boigny to setup Sankara because they felt he was disrespecting France.

So no, i wouldnt appreciate it since it was their fault that they died anyway.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by duduspace(m): 1:03am On Oct 21, 2011
BlackLibya:

No because the CIA and Belgium funded Mobutu so he could kill Lumamba, Belgium issued an apology about this a few years ago.

France used Boigny to setup Sankara because they felt he was disrespecting France.

So no, i wouldnt appreciate it since it was their fault that they died anyway.

No wahala, yu're welcomed to stay bitter about it despite the fact that the belgians who did it are probably dead or old and their offsprings have issued an apology for it since.
The Biafrans who lost their lives, Adekunle Fajuyi and Ironsi's family and other numerous Nigerians families are still waiting for apologies from Nigeria till day after tomorrow about the way they were killed and I see none coming.
He that is without sin, cast the first stone.  tongue

@Ogaju

I'm taking up that your offer o, abeg inbox me jare.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by BlackLibya: 1:05am On Oct 21, 2011
The Biafrans, Adekunle Fajuyi, Ironsi's and other numerous Nigerians families are still waiting for apologies from Nigeria till day after tomorrow about the way they were killed.
He that is without sin, cast the first stone. Tongue

Nigeria would not have been allowed to colonize Biafra if it wasnt for the british assistance.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by ortopazz(m): 1:06am On Oct 21, 2011
we all have or might have lessons to learn from this man, yes is his intentions were not quite,  rather, good ones, yes agreed,  but whatever happened to bowing at when the ovation was loudest?, leaders and future leaders should take a cue,all the noblest of intentions can get wrong, the very moment you decide that leadership is a birthright and not a stage/phase in life.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by BlackLibya: 1:08am On Oct 21, 2011
the very moment you decide that leadership is a birthright and not a stage/phase in life.

what about the fact that the rebels were murdering people in benghazi? What about the fact that Al Qaeda was fomenting the rebellion? The French had their hand too,

u would just step down in the face of all that?
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by coogar: 1:10am On Oct 21, 2011
shaking my head at some of the comments here.

any african rejoicing/celebrating gadaffhi's death is not only a tool but he must have been born brain-dead.
so he ruled for 42 years? big deal. he's an african and he's not supposed to bow to the white man's democracy.

the concept of absolute power is an african tradition/culture. one leader must die in power before choosing another.
how has democracy helped african countries if i may ask the anti-gadaffhi tools on this thread? some people have been so brainwashed, the only facts they know is what cnn/bbc and other biased western media tell them.

once again, i shake my head in disbelief at what some simpletons are belching on this thread.
some of you r[i]e[/i]tarded africans need to take a long hard look at yourselves.
y'all are a disgrace to the black skin!
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by dhtmli(m): 1:13am On Oct 21, 2011
Thank you my brother o - that is what i have been trying to tell these yellow-bellied Africanas / Nigerianas = but them dont drink so tay them no fit understand.
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by dhtmli(m): 1:17am On Oct 21, 2011
Someone gimme a knife, lemme peel the black skin off these goats, what the fuc.k?

Some whitey crac.k-a.ss moth.erf.u.ckers helped killed our black brother, and yet some people are happy.

Okay, okay, lemme put it this way, If our black brother wrongs us, let us kill him ourselves. Them come there,
bomb the place, killed some innocent citizens, and killed our brother in the process - the blooody NATO goats!
Re: What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! by kabukabu50(m): 1:31am On Oct 21, 2011
*dhtml¡:

Someone gimme a knife, lemme peel the black skin off these goats, what the fuc.k?

Some whitey crac.k-behind moth.erf.u.ckers helped killed our black brother, and yet some people are happy.

Okay, okay, lemme put it this way, If our black brother wrongs us, let us kill him ourselves. Them come there,
bomb the place, killed some innocent citizens, and killed our brother in the process - the blooody NATO goats!

LMAO, Im buying drinks at the bar tonight, toast to good riddance of yet another goat humping,tent dwelling,maniac turd like Gaddafi.Too bad he was killed by in the crossfire,I would have loved to see him piss in his pants in a courtroom without his 100 bodyguards and billions in Libyan oil money behind him.

Gaddafi is no more African than Egyptians are, and they will and have killed black africans in a heartbeat.

Some of you brainwashed nitwits bleating about race are empty headed buffoons,So essentially what you're problem is"its ok to be screwed by a black man than a white manSmh, you guys need a reality check.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kharkiv Nuclear Reactor Lab In Ukraine ‘On Fire After Russian Air Raid’ / Bomb Blasts At Police Headquarters In Chad Capital / Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.