Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level (5538 Views)

Obasanjo Raises Alarm Over Unemployment / CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note / Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by UYCO: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2011
The Special Assistant to the Governor of Delta State on Students Affairs(Comrade Frederick Mosheshe) submitted his resignation letter yesterday to the office of the secretary to the state government over what he called the high level of unemployment and system failure. The SA who was said to be visibly angry with the state government for its lack of interest in the welfare of unemployed youths, most of whom were used by the state government during campaign and later abandoned after election. In his word " I can not be in government when all my comrades are stranded and there is no hope to engage them productively, all effort to make the government see reasons to empower these youths have been proved abortive. If I don't resign in protest of their situation, what am I going to tell them when I am out of government"
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by monkeyleg: 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2011
where is your source?
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by danjohn: 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2011
@UYCC

Link please??
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by UYCO: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2011
The source is SSG office, if you are in delta state you will know what is happening. NADESSTU may protest over the issue because NADESSTU election has been put on hold over the resignation.
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by doctokwus: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2011
In Nigeria& Delta state where evry govt official,evn a councillor bcomes a millionaire overnite,a govt appointee resigning,it will not hapen.If d Op can take a wager of N100k,I wud bet on d side that d story is totally false
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by kpogede77: 12:10am On Oct 21, 2011
Boys dey vex o, he might have done it to free himself from kidnappers. Any way I will find out.
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by koruji(m): 1:46am On Oct 21, 2011
Hmmmmmm. . . You won't see Beaf come to the rescue of his state now.

Instead, he is busy collecting money to propaganda against a gov. seeking to better his people - BY EMPLOYING YOUTHS , I MIGHT ADD.

UYCO:

The Special Assistant to the Governor of Delta State on Students Affairs(Comrade Frederick Mosheshe) submitted his resignation letter yesterday to the office of the secretary to the state government over what he called the high level of unemployment and system failure. The SA who was said to be visibly angry with the state government for its lack of interest in the welfare of unemployed youths, most of whom were used by the state government during campaign and later abandoned after election. In his word " I can not be in government when all my comrades are stranded and there is no hope to engage them productively, all effort to make the government see reasons to empower these youths have been proved abortive. If I don't resign in protest of their situation, what am I going to tell them when I am out of government"
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 21, 2011
For some reasons I am withdrawn from politics for now. I believe the resignation even though not yet confirmed. The delta state governor is a mad man, definitely the worst pdp governor. This is not the first official to resign. I will want to be reserved on this issue.
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by Beaf: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2011
koruji:

Hmmmmmm. . . You won't see Beaf come to the rescue of his state now.

Instead, he is busy collecting money to propaganda against a gov. seeking to better his people - BY EMPLOYING YOUTHS , I MIGHT ADD.

Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap dia! Your governor is an animal that goes around slapping women and slapping gentlemen like Fashola.

@topic
It would be better for Great Ogboru to join PDP just before 2015.
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by DrummaBoy(m): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2011
Beaf
What are we saying what are you saying
SA resigns or not?
Wetin concern Great Ogboru for dis matter?
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by Kx: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2011
Shocked to see that people like this guy (he must be a young man by this action, those old over recycled politicians cannot take an unselfish decision) are still in govt. There is hope somehow.
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by Beaf: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2011
DrummaBoy:

Beaf
What are we saying what are you saying
SA resigns or not?
Wetin concern Great Ogboru for dis matter?

Never bump into topics where your ignorance shines like stadium lights. grin grin grin
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by seanet02: 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2011
Hum
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by Demdem(m): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2011
What? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Accursed (BEAF) see wetin ur fellow kinsman said of that cretin u guys call ur governor:

blink182:

For some reasons I am withdrawn from politics for now. I believe the resignation even though not yet confirmed. The delta state governor is a mad man, definitely the worst pdp governor. This is not the first official to resign. [b]I will want to be reserved on this [/b]issue.

Wao, Beaf what can u say about this man?

1 Like

Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2011
When did oduagan turn boko leader ?
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2011
Emma bin oduagan ? ROFLMAO
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by Rhino5dm: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2011
Chei! I don laff tire for here. Which kain picture bi dis? Emma bin Uduaghan shocked grin grin. . .

This is what you get when Emma Bin Uduaghan chooses to be paying 2 billion naira to OBJ every month. LOL @ Emma Bin Uduaghan.

@ Beaf
Bros, show na grin. Abi you  no wan yarn about this obonge matter? grin
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by Akanbiedu(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Chei! I don laff tire for here. Which kain picture bi dis? Emma bin Uduaghan shocked grin grin. . .

This is what you get when Emma Bin Uduaghan chooses to be paying[b][size=25pt] 2 billion naira to OBJ every month[/size][/b]. LOL @ Emma Bin Uduaghan.
@ Beaf
Bros, show na grin. Abi you  no wan yarn about this obonge matter? grin  

[size=20pt]Damn![/size]
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by Akanbiedu(m): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2011
[size=30pt].[/size]
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by Gbawe: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2011
Beaf:

@topic

Is this patronising and shallow comment not proof that Beaf is a Yoruba wannabe? One insipid line of post to comment on his own very troubled State yet thousands of ultra passionate threads devoted to Aregbesola, Tinubu, ACN and the SW?

Which man will ignore the gang-r.a.pe of his own wife to focus on how the wife of another man has one loose braid on her head ? For all his posturing on NL , even as some of us know it is entirely fake, one would have thought Beaf would be leading the online mission to rescue his State from a Governor now acclaimed the worst in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by UYCO: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2011
NADESSTU members and unemployed graduates occupy government house Warri today plans to lunch more attacks tomorrow

Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by rizeze1: 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2011
To all those of you who have decided to use fictitious names on this forum to propagate malice,I dare you to use your real identities.For me,a comment by a UFO Is what it is,a COWARD'S sermon or at best the interference of a meddlesome busy body.For the avoidance of any doubts,Comrade Mosheshe Fredricke has not resigned.It takes a Principal and an agent to agree for a "resignation" to be effected.
I have been here before;where a few selfish persons take advantage of another Man's altruistic passion and conviction to pursue their vindictive agenda of HATE-INDUCED POLITICS.
Delta State WILL get better,it's just a matter of a little more patience and a little more time.
We remain committed to our fundamental beliefs,NO MATTER WHAT THE TIME BRINGS!!!
God bless Comrade Fredricke Mosheshe,
God bless Dr.Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan,
God bless DELTA STATE!!!
Aluta Continua,Victoria Acerta!!!
Comrade Izeze R.Y.Reuben.
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2011
UYCO:

NADESSTU members and unemployed graduates occupy government house Warri today plans to lunch more attacks tomorrow
Seems everybody is really getting tired of Emma bin oduagan !
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by Gbawe: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2011
rizeze1:

To all those of you who have decided to use fictitious names on this forum to propagate malice,I dare you to use your real identities.For me,a comment by a UFO Is what it is,a COWARD'S sermon or at best the interference of a meddlesome busy body.For the avoidance of any doubts,Comrade Mosheshe Fredricke has not resigned.It takes a Principal and an agent to agree for a "resignation" to be effected.
I have been here before;where a few selfish persons take advantage of another Man's altruistic  passion and conviction to pursue their vindictive agenda of HATE-INDUCED POLITICS.
Delta State WILL get better,it's just a matter of a little more patience and a little more time.
We remain committed to our fundamental beliefs,NO MATTER WHAT THE TIME BRINGS!!!
God bless DELTA STATE!!!

Dont you mean A-looter continua? one of the largest federal allocation in Nigeria is available to Uduaghan yet what has he done with it ? Abeg take a hike . We know your sort who will not get a job your god-given talent can justify and your mother can be proud of. Instead you pitch your tent with the quickest source of stupendous wealth in Nigeria - politics and the blind and thuggish defense of political paymasters regardless of the misery they are causing for millions. As per challenging folks to use their real names I can only say f.a.ck off geezer !!! Why should anyone use their real name when dealing with murdering criminals and neanderthal thugs?

1 Like

Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by dayokanu(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2011
Emmanuel Ibn Uduaghan

Grand Ayatollah of Delta
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by rasputinn(m): 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2011
Beaf:

Let him remain adamant and he'll adamantly be kept out of government house Asaba,before the January re-run,we held several meetings and a tried to woo him(even some members of the then Nwaoboshi faction and some other known Uduaghan backers were privy to this) over,preparatory to the April elections as there was then a groundswell of disenchantment with Uduaghan,his failure of governance and monopolisation of every contract in the state,his pegging of the approval limit of commisioners at 5 milion naira,and later to one million,so many people truly wanted to kick him out(yours sincerely actually worked against him then),but this was dependent on two things happening:
(1)We needed a viable material,a known face that would not be difficult to sell to the three senatorial zones within the short time available
(2)More importantly,whoever we decided to support had to cross over to our party;the PDP as all other parties in Delta state are just what they are:the others,especially as most of the kingmakers that really command huge folloership of foot soldiers that can get things done,are in the PDP so we could not allow an outsider from nowhere to just become governor.We sent emissaries to him and he rebuffed offer,so we had to defend our party and vote Uduaghan,and UNLESS Ogboru crosses over to the PDP,then Becomerich has a better chance of becoming the president of the United states of America than him becoming governor of Delta state
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by hercules07: 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2011
Rasputin is proud to say that the party is more important than the welfare of the people, I sorry sorry for Delta people.
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by Beaf: 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2011
hercules07:

Rasputin is proud to say that the party is more important than the welfare of the people, I sorry sorry for Delta people.

Rasputin is 100% correct. Ogboru's attempts have always failed because he is in the wrong party and is inflexible about it. Politics is about sheer presence on the ground and carrying the people along.
Ogboru should have been able to team up easily with his fellow revolutionary, Saliba Mukoro in PDP (they were both key players in the Orkah coup that chased IBB out of Lagos) where he would have easily obtained the blessing of EK Clark and GEJ, but he chose to remain in DPP to fight what became a wretchedly ethnicised battle he could only lose.

Delta is an oil producing state, so nobody will let it go without a fight. Ogboru will have to get his sums right, DPP is not it.
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by Beaf: 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2011
rizeze1:

I have been here before;where a few selfish persons take advantage of another Man's altruistic passion and conviction to pursue their vindictive agenda of HATE-INDUCED POLITICS.
God bless DELTA STATE!!!

Bros, don't mind the foolish ACN people here. They all come from states where you can catch monkeys in the middle of the state capital and they are shocked that even the backyard of "omo Igbo" state is better than their governors zinc roofed lodge.
Let jealousy kill them.
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by dayokanu(m): 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2011
What a shame.

PDP has really dragged Delta state down into the mud
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by Rhino5dm: 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2011
Thesame people that rescued your arse from "omo Igbo"? By now you would have been speaking "Ki kwanu, odinma" instead of "mavor or  ose migwor". . .Do you intend to derail the thread because Emma Bin Uduaghan is put on spot light? Ain't you ashamed to be supporting a terrorist?

Why cant you just address the picture with angry jobless youth carrying placards?.

Imagine those hungry looking jobless youths are from Osun state shocked . . .I pity those guys.

How frustrating can it be when  a state chooses to be paying OBJ(Yoruba man grin) 2 billion naira monthly,while all its youths remain idle and jobless.

Beaf:

Bros, don't mind the foolish ACN people here. They all come from states where you can catch monkeys in the middle of the state capital and they are shocked that even the backyard of "omo Igbo" state is better than their governors zinc roofed lodge.
Let jealousy kill them.
Re: Special Assistant To The Governor Of Delta State Resign Over Unemployment Level by Beaf: 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2011
^
Stop talking crap. Everywhere I go in Lagos, they call me "omo Igbo." Those with a bit more sense call me omo Bendel.
Please go and cut tree's and grow towns all over the place along the Benin-Lagos road; just like you see in Delta state. That way, your jealousy will be better spent.

I know it must feel bad to be able to catch leopards in your govenors lodge and have wild monkeys greet you good morning everyday in the middle of your state capital.

Inada baki! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anxiety Grips Ministers As GEJ Plans Cabinet Shake-up / 7 Bitter Truths About Ghana And Nigeria / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Attack On Gudumbali Town In Borno.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.