Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today (29982 Views)

US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday / Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records / Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by jeff1993: 10:39am On Oct 02, 2023
Jjj
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by okoro: 10:39am On Oct 02, 2023
Pre election matters
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by mummyson26(m): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2023
Nna go wait tired

1 Like

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Whytelyon(m): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2023
Why them come day dull? Release it quick!
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by bonnyhope: 10:39am On Oct 02, 2023

2 Likes

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Hussein035: 10:40am On Oct 02, 2023
SaiOba:
grin
He who laughs last.. laughs the best grin

If you dont gerrit.. forgerrit...

grin

The whole thing will still favour jagaban and I know you will still have another complain about the economy and others.

There's no need to satisfy you, we keep moving even if you commit suicide

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Technology14: 10:40am On Oct 02, 2023
Ok. Power your laptop, t.v , fan , bulbs with this affordable solar generator . 09097430451

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by 9jabox(m): 10:40am On Oct 02, 2023
Lol
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Okiton: 10:40am On Oct 02, 2023
The end of druggie presidency is here

2 Likes

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by bluefilm: 10:41am On Oct 02, 2023
Wow!

A great day it is going to be as different groups will have different reasons to either rejoice or wail.

But whatever the case, I am OBIDIENT now and forever!

2 Likes

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:41am On Oct 02, 2023
SapaProMax:
Atiku's vomit is on it way to the microwave. I hope he will share it with PO and their online stooges

I like the way u guys are less abusive these days uve gone so quiet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by ukaface(f): 10:41am On Oct 02, 2023
Will the released certificate make Tinubu not be president again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Etosha: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2023
I don't know why I feel Tinubu is out to make Atiku look like a fool at the end of everything.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by advanceDNA: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2023
Will the new evidence even matter??
We still have a corrupt justice system

1 Like

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Ladoja19: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2023
Amoda Yekini AKA Ebola ,AKA cassava, the one and only Agbado .... Sir ,Okanyin oni bale sir
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by stuffs2002: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2023
Tinubu fought and lost the case in the court in US...

If Tinubu had won that case on the US, OBIDIENTS/IPOB cannibals would have been saying that Tinubu bribed the US Judge

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2023
E-BOLA miscreants (Yorubas)

Oya

Come and start your Lamentation

Yoruba president is a fairlure grin angry
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Sermwell(m): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2023
adioolayi:
Glory!!!

I do hope everyone anticipating for this one of the wonders of the world will embrace whatever lost treasure the CSU releases today..and this will settle whatever curiosity everyone is having.

I do hope, if the releases are a plus for President Tinubu...we won't turn around to nail CSU to the cross.

grin cheesy grin cheesy
If the release is a minus, will he have some integrity to resign?? Will they not say Nigeria is a sovereign nation and America does not have a say??
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Dedan112(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2023
I think this movie is becoming more interesting, We are watching!!!
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by FreeStuffsNG: 10:44am On Oct 02, 2023
SapaProMax:
Atiku's vomit is on it way to the microwave. I hope he will share it with PO and their online stooges
He is wasting a lot of money. Even by US standard, the cost of this kind of litigation is huge. Asiwaju Tinubu is helping him to waste his money very well.

6 Likes

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:45am On Oct 02, 2023
We are patiently waiting for the outcomes.
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:45am On Oct 02, 2023
PigKILLERpromax:
Atiku is brutal grin.

He understands our judicial system very well. At this point it's no longer padi padi politics he has nothing to lose

1 Like

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by iamauxin(m): 10:45am On Oct 02, 2023
For Atiku, a former Vice President to go after those records, I'm hundred person sure those records will be crucial against Tinubu

1 Like

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by PHIPEX(m): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2023
Finally, shame on Nigeria judiciary

1 Like

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by SmartPolician: 10:47am On Oct 02, 2023
SapaProMax:

Leave Peter Obi out of your incurable madness.

This case is between Atiku and that druglord.

10 Likes

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Cantonese: 10:47am On Oct 02, 2023
Hussein035:

No matter what is released I am certain obidiotts will still complain

Buy youidiots have been complaining more!

2 Likes

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by MRMRMR: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2023
Racoon:
Whenever I think of this Tinubu's shameful and disgraceful CSU certificate scandal issue and just wonder loud why did Nigeria go it bad to this extent. Such a monumental shame that the matters our judiciary and Nigerian government trivialised are what the US takes as case of solemn national discuss.
Wailing no dey tire you pple grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by emmaitive(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2023
tinubu will now be known in the whole world as a certificate forger
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by FreeStuffsNG: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2023
PHIPEX:
Finally, shame on Nigeria judiciary
I am not sure you understand the case. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Utanisco(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2023
Stupid people

1 Like

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by phemmyfour: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine / 10 Times EFCC Twitter Handle Gave Epic Replies (pics) / PDP Governors Meet At Fayose's House In Abuja Over Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.