Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today (30023 Views)

US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday / Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records / Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Etosha: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2023
Ewedegubbler:

Deep down your palpitating heart?

I de craze to bother about any politician?
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by integrity16(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2023
Well hopefully the release of his results would bring down the exchange rate to 200 per dollar. Atiku's Intels contract cancellation would be reversed, minimum wage would go to 100k, the economy would then bounce back.
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by 7demons: 11:31am On Oct 02, 2023
Hussein035:

No matter what is released I am certain obidiotts will still complain

cc: Seun
cc: Obinoscopy
cc: Nlfpmod
Rule no 3
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by bejick(m): 11:32am On Oct 02, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Atiku that OBJ wrote a book on ,as the biggest fraud,when we were yet to know that LP's Emefiele's own will surpass this!
Atiku can't even enter USA by himself because of different Corruption charges against him in same USA,is trying to be clever by half!
Can Atiku show us the amounts made in Customs to Nigerians,when he was just an Officer?
The LP of course, have shown that they can't rule Nigeria, having collaborated with Atiku's PDP,to deliver them in the East and for 19- yrs,no progress but na Obi comes to the rescue,yet still hobnobbing with same Egyptian they claimed to have left behind!
So,who is deceiving who?
It is well o,as the Masses are learning fast!

Mr wailer have your druglord with no single investment or employment company yet a billionaire better. Atiku have INTELS that employed thousands of families.
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by computer0810(m): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2023
Racoon:
Whenever I think of this Tinubu's shameful and disgraceful CSU certificate scandal issue and just wonder loud why did Nigeria go it bad to this extent. Such a monumental shame that the matters our judiciary and Nigerian government trivialised are what the US takes as case of solemn national discuss.

At d end of d day there will be nothing reasonable from d documents u r celebrating its release......u will go low latter then come out again to support another mumu narratives 😂😂
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by victorazyvictor(m): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2023
Somebody should convert that to Nigerian time grin
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by 43Ronin: 11:33am On Oct 02, 2023
it's very hard to get a job abroad with your Nigerian degree, you have to do international courses to back up your work experience. How much more when it's obvious that a Nigerian president forged his result form a foreign university. men, more problems for Nigerians working and schooling abroad if its true tinubu did this. The damage tonour workforce abroad will be irreparable. God abeg ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:34am On Oct 02, 2023
tonicyril:

Yes, even on a personal level U can't expect me to be dragging with you...u know why??
I have everything to lose but u have nothing to lose.

Someone of substance don't fight with p!gs, it will drag u to the swamp, and the more he get u dirty in the swamp the more he get happier grin

Someone claiming not to fight with pigs is the one dragging the pigs all over nairaland. The fool don't even have voters card he didn't even vote tinubu yet he is salivating over Peter obi and the obidients. You must be a compound fool to think you are smart enough. Piglet😂😂🏃🏃🏃

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by hardbody: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2023
Hussein035:

I thought the complainant was Atiku. How did Obi's name suddenly appear again? Una no even get shame

1 Like

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by thunderbabs: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2023
Tinubu suppose step down if e no want make Nigeria wahala kill am before hin time
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by bejick(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Exercise in futility. So after the release today which has no bearing in Nigeria. I hope everything will settle. Let's see if there is anything they will sau abt Tinubu again. They have abandoned Drug issues. This is their last wasteful hope

Abandon what na one after the other FBI is coming with that one. Don't rush Parblo Ecowas is your demigod will be brought down. Nigeria will not be ruled by a Cocaine sniffing, Certificate forging machine and Money Launderer. Nigeria will be free from evil men that is holding it down.
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Shattuck(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

He is wasting a lot of money. Even by US standard, the cost of this kind of litigation is huge. Asiwaju Tinubu is helping him to waste his money very well.
and druggie isn't wasting his own money by challenging the litigation?
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by spiSeyi: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2023
okoroemeka:
I don't think he has any other trucks up his sleeve these people are Americans not Nigerians and the very idea of compromising them is repungant to them to the extent you may even risk a jail sentence by even suggesting such
Dey play, nor be the same America where trump rig election, attack the Capitol undecided . Bro the USA have a lot at stake with Pres BAT and nothing to gain from Atiku as we speak cool
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Exceed15: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2023
slivertongue:
a forged CSU certificate makes him unqualified to stand for the office of President as he does not possess the minimum qualification S.131(D) of the 1999 Constitution as amended.

Gbamm!
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Thomasankara(m): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2023
[/color]on another note, Charlie boy told us that Tinubu was begging Atiku not to take the matter up,I guess demons from Marine kingdom whisper news into his ears[color=#770077]
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Gboom: 11:42am On Oct 02, 2023
sucess001:

If he did, Tinubu would have used it since
So, you believe Atiku is pure?

1 Like

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Abrahamweb(m): 11:45am On Oct 02, 2023
adioolayi:
Glory!!!

I do hope everyone anticipating for this one of the wonders of the world will embrace whatever lost treasure the CSU releases today..and this will settle whatever curiosity everyone is having.

I do hope, if the releases are a plus for President Tinubu...we won't turn around to nail CSU to the cross.

grin cheesy grin cheesy
So, Tinubu will be fighting for something that'll add plus to him?
Abi una no know the meaning of plus again ni?

1 Like

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by MEGAWATCH: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2023
Hussein035:

Too early to start crying about OBIDENT PEOPLE.
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by sucess001(m): 11:46am On Oct 02, 2023
Gboom:

So, you believe Atiku is pure?

Well... Pure enough.

1 Like

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Exceed15: 11:46am On Oct 02, 2023
UYEMDO35:
I have no comment to make until everything is clear
But my minds keep telling me that Tinubu is having a skeleton hidden under his cupboard

Oga which mind again. That a certificate was signed by someone who arrived CSU almost 20year Tinubu graduated. That the certificate carries " F" as sex. That Einora Daniel wants to sue Tinubu for denting her image etc Tinubu shouldn't have made noise about his so called 1st class result.

2 Likes

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Exceed15: 11:48am On Oct 02, 2023
US court no be Nigerian judiciary. Tinubu cannot have his way as usual.

2 Likes

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by MEGAWATCH: 11:48am On Oct 02, 2023
Technology14:
Ok. Power your laptop, t.v , fan , bulbs with this affordable solar generator . 09097430451

How many laptops can it power abeg?

And how much?
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by ibechris(m): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2023
XtraFortunes:
Chicago is 6 hours ahead of Nigeria so by exactly 6pm Nigerian time to around 7pm we would see what they release about Tilumbu the drug sniffing vagabondgrin

It is a pity that the Nigerian judiciary for the past 23years since we returned to democracy has been using technicalities to avoid doing justice to this matter

They may not release it to the public but Atiku or his lawyer.
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Omodua(m): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2023
SavageResponse:
What I know is that Atiku will not be Nigeria's president!
Abeggi, go sleep. Atiku will be your President.

He is not a forger like your Principal who is also mandate thief.

2 Likes

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by nedekid: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2023
SapaProMax:
Atiku's vomit is on it way to the microwave. I hope he will share it with PO and their online stooges
So you personally see nothing wrong in having the holder of the highest office in the land allegedly having questionable academic records?
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Juanmike(m): 11:50am On Oct 02, 2023
lexzycc:
Dem wan cast baba low profile
Dont you think CSU is compromised, what if they release what Tinubu want them to...

1 Like

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by PHIPEX(m): 11:50am On Oct 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. Please don't carry this your wrong notions beyond social media cruise o. If you ta felefele with the courts and laws, even those deceiving you today will abandon you. Nigerian courts will even bring the VC or the Exam board Head to the court. All these ones they are doing in US is play play.
Btw, don't derail the thread. It's not about the courts.
Yes, they work as long as it doesn't involve the powerful in the society. Of what use is it if Nigerians believe justice comes from our courts only when it involves the weak in the society. The court brought NYSC to speak in Enugu tribunal, what was the outcome?

You are already warning me because you believe am one of the weak and voiceless in the society. But ofcourse you know the truth.
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Abrahamweb(m): 11:51am On Oct 02, 2023
spiSeyi:
They will release a genuine result grin. Idan don arrange the package with CSU, and The USA. Jagaban is just playing all along not to appear too perfect according to the laws of power cool
Tinubu supporters can deceive themselves.
Which wan be "and The USA. Jagaban is just playing all along not to appear too perfect according to the laws of power"
If him present his WAEC and keep the CSU,na then the interpretation of that law if power go apply not when he is fighting tooth and nail to the point that the judge forbid him from coming to her court.
Had it been say na Nigerian court,DSS for don arrest that judge to silence her,na the only thing that Tinubu cannot do in this instance.
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by abibun: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2023
If I could remember Atiku was in USA 2015
Bluntemperor:

Atiku that OBJ wrote a book on ,as the biggest fraud,when we were yet to know that LP's Emefiele's own will surpass this!
Atiku can't even enter USA by himself because of different Corruption charges against him in same USA,is trying to be clever by half!
Can Atiku show us the amounts made in Customs to Nigerians,when he was just an Officer?
The LP of course, have shown that they can't rule Nigeria, having collaborated with Atiku's PDP,to deliver them in the East and for 19- yrs,no progress but na Obi comes to the rescue,yet still hobnobbing with same Egyptian they claimed to have left behind!
So,who is deceiving who?
It is well o,as the Masses are learning fast!

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by SavageResponse(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2023
Omodua:
Abeggi, go sleep. Atiku will be your President.

He is not a forger like your Principal who is also mandate thief.

Oya come let us bet

1 Like

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by MEGAWATCH: 11:54am On Oct 02, 2023
spiSeyi:

Dey play, nor be the same America where trump rig election, attack the Capitol undecided . Bro the USA have a lot at stake with Pres BAT and nothing to gain from Atiku as we speak cool

That's your WISHFUL THINKING, which you are entitled to.

We are in a process of building our nation and all hands must be on deck if we want to do it without sentiment and sectionalism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E / “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video / Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.