Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today (30006 Views)

US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday / Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records / Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Walz001: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/10/02/us-court-set-to-release-tinubus-academic-records-today/

We Africans Mostly Nigeria l9ve to expose our shame outside
Well Both of them are Billionaire Both of them are friends Both of them have each other secret

But how about us the people
If most of the youth can come out and vote in mass all this wont be happening
If a young vibrant youth comes out for post we wont support them
We are doing ourself and we are not ready for development
Am not in support of anyone in case you want to quote me wrongly

We have all he time to trim our linings
Are we doing the needful when needed ?

3 Likes

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by poseidon12: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2023
SapaProMax:
Atiku's vomit is on it way to the microwave. I hope he will share it with PO and their online stooges

Shameless character.

1 Like

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2023
Technology14:
Ok. Power your laptop, t.v , fan , bulbs with this affordable solar generator . 09097430451

Good.
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Broadmind: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2023
The real Tinubus will soon release press statement denying our presido. What monomental disgrace.
Committing crime even to the grace
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by MRMRMR: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2023
Chinjo2:
Chai Tinubu should have saved himself all these embarrassments if only he had remained the godfather he claimed he was. But greed would not allow him.
Premium wailing while Jagaban remains president.

1 Like

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by PROPHETmichael: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2023
slivertongue:
a forged CSU certificate makes him unqualified to stand for the office of President as he does not possess the minimum qualification S.131(D) of the 1999 Constitution as amended.

Ain't Tinubu's fan but I want to ask you, Buhari that ruled you for 8 years, did you see his certificate?

With or without forged certificate, supreme Court will still declare Tinubu as the president.
Nigeria is finished, activate japa 2.0 software if you can.

2 Likes

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by codedguy1(m): 10:49am On Oct 02, 2023
This revelation will be revealing because agbadorians still clinging to the fact that the school attested to his attending CSU even though they refused to depose to the authenticity of his certificate under oat.

The question now is, why would Tinubu forge a certificate from a school that accepted that he attended?

What is the irreparable damage that his records will cause if revealed.

There might be something else Tinubu is hiding. Something bigger than we imagined

Kriminal.

1 Like

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Cantonese: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2023
By the way, why have they repeatedly have been talking about a diploma? I though we were talking about a first class accounting degree? What’s the correlation between a first class degree and a diploma?

2 Likes

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by poseidon12: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2023
Hussein035:

No matter what is released I am certain obidiotts will still complain

Shameless character.

2 Likes

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by cjudy(m): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2023
Hussein035:

No matter what is released I am certain obidiotts will still complain
Ewu, na obidient sue the fraud and criminal man?
Receive sense

1 Like

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2023
No peace for the drug criminal
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by SavageResponse(m): 10:53am On Oct 02, 2023
AlabiKILLER2021:
E-BOLA miscreants (Yorubas)

Oya

Come and start your Lamentation

Yoruba president is a fairlure grin angry

By this time next year Tinubu will still be president of Nigeria grin
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Marketgists(f): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2023
Clown
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by koladata(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2023
you are hundred person sure ke? boy or girl?
iamauxin:
For Atiku, a former Vice President to go after those records, I'm hundred person sure those records will be crucial against Tinubu
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by PHIPEX(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I am not sure you understand the case. Smh.
Lol, which court in Nigeria would have ordered this release?

The next you will hear is that the court and the doc got burnt or swallowed by a snake. See Tribunal telling us INEC is not obligated to follow it's own electoral rule.amd guildline, isn't it shameful to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by tonicyril: 10:55am On Oct 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

I like the way u guys are less abusive these days uve gone so quiet
winners don't abuse cus they have everything to lose, especially when it comes to arguments with swines.. grin

2 Likes

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Mosba: 10:55am On Oct 02, 2023
Hoodoo! Why must they release now? I have been enjoying the masturbation of these online vagabonds over nothing so far.

3 Likes

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by mcgaius: 10:55am On Oct 02, 2023
Any forged CSU 1st class degree is not better than shitta bus stop grammar school surulere first school leaving certificate.
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2023
tonicyril:
winners don't abuse cus they have everything to lose, especially when it comes to arguments with swines.. grin

Am glad u admitted you have everything to lose
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Ofemmanu1: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2023
Make Dem release am..
Atiku and Obbydafts go die today
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Mosba: 10:58am On Oct 02, 2023
Cantonese:
By the way, why have they repeatedly have been talking about a diploma? I though we were talking about a first class accounting degree? What’s the correlation between a first class degree and a diploma?

Yeah, you can kick start another masturbation over that after the release of certificate today. Una must sha look for something to rubbish Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Geopex(m): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2023
overall90:
I'm waiting for what ExxonMobil is going to say if it turns out he got recruited using fake certificate.

u like deceiving yourself , the sch already stated why tinubu have 2 cert, which is diploma and one other. also explain y diff font and logo and diff signing. what atiku want now is to check if the one submitted by tinubu to inec is from csu. thats the court ask csu to produce exact one issued to tinubu and also issued to other students to compare. note. csu will never denied tinubu been their alumni

3 Likes

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by tonicyril: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Am glad u admitted you have everything to lose

Yes, even on a personal level U can't expect me to be dragging with you...u know why??
I have everything to lose but u have nothing to lose.

Someone of substance don't fight with p!gs, it will drag u to the swamp, and the more he get u dirty in the swamp the more he get happier grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Image123(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2023
Racoon:
Whenever I think of this Tinubu's shameful and disgraceful CSU certificate scandal issue and just wonder loud why did Nigeria go it bad to this extent. Such a monumental shame that the matters our judiciary and Nigerian government trivialised are what the US takes as case of solemn national discuss.

What solemn national discuss, whatever that means? What is the new thing Atiku and his fellow losers are looking for? When the obvious comes out today, you will wail uncontrollably yet again. Sense is vital in this life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by 12345baba(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2023
Our fraudulent transgender number 1
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Bluntemperor: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2023
Etosha:
I don't know why I feel Tinubu is out to make Atiku look like a fool at the end of everything.

Atiku that OBJ wrote a book on ,as the biggest fraud,when we were yet to know that LP's Emefiele's own will surpass this!
Atiku can't even enter USA by himself because of different Corruption charges against him in same USA,is trying to be clever by half!
Can Atiku show us the amounts made in Customs to Nigerians,when he was just an Officer?
The LP of course, have shown that they can't rule Nigeria, having collaborated with Atiku's PDP,to deliver them in the East and for 19- yrs,no progress but na Obi comes to the rescue,yet still hobnobbing with same Egyptian they claimed to have left behind!
So,who is deceiving who?
It is well o,as the Masses are learning fast!

1 Like

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by BoldBrainz(m): 11:02am On Oct 02, 2023
Atiku is the new darling of Nigerians😊.
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Mosba: 11:03am On Oct 02, 2023
iamauxin:
For Atiku, a former Vice President to go after those records, I'm hundred person sure those records will be crucial against Tinubu

Yeah I'm also hundred person sure too

1 Like

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Dafemsunky: 11:03am On Oct 02, 2023
Can't wait to see our president s result......indeed first class graduate

1 Like

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Sample10: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2023
When two elephants are fighting.......... embarassed
Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Larryndelaw: 11:07am On Oct 02, 2023
Hendrixky:
He don set for tinubu and he supporters head

For all those who don't understand if the court should release it and the details on tinubu's records doesn't correspond then it will be be admitted in supreme court as fraud, forgery

This means tinubu is out

Exercise in futility

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 02, 2023
SapaProMax:
Atiku's vomit is on it way to the microwave. I hope he will share it with PO and their online stooges
Hahaha
Even with your name as Sapa pro max i can see that youve eaten your brain because of hunger and I now know why youre an imbeciliic, epileptic and sadistic individual from the region of sodomy and backwardness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Controversy As Two Iyalojas Emerge In Oyo (photo) / Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw / Oba Akiolu Appears In Court Over Land Dispute (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.